puja and dadi ma r thinking about maaneet's relationship
rano's last wish to see geet as khurana bahu
here anita makes friendship with geet
but y m feeling it's signature of some strom
continue soon
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update

Geet Maan r best.. their bonding is superb. They both r happy & concern for each other

Thanx for pm

waiting for next update

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Superbbb update...
Loved the way their relation going...
Update next soon
-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
resss

sorry for editing this post late

coming to update:-

it was lovely

so DADIMA want to make GEET as her MAAN wife n it was the last wish of RANO's too which had been conveyed to MAAN mom

wow MAAN win the match, this sentence was too gud when GEET said it to MAAN
- "Maan I am so happy, I know I know when you play we cant loose the match. You much have seen that gadha's face, he is red in angry" 🀣🀣

GEET performed well - yeh toh hona hi tha, GEET participate kare aur acha na ho, aisa ho sakta hai kya

Anita n proposing friendship to GEET - daal mai kuch kala hai bhai

Edited by -gurtimaniac- - 11 years ago
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear!!!
Loved it veryy mucchh... hmm so Ranos last wish ws to c Geet as khuranas bahu!!!
Loved Geets talks... Maan defetated dat team..!!!
So Geet n anita became frnds...
Precap is interesting...plzz cont soon!!

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Updating tonight, be ready with your comments for something UNEXPECTED.. πŸ˜‰
ahsaaspyarka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
read all the parts today only...loving this ff...love the immense love of maan's family for geet...love the cute yet such a loving and deep relation of maan and geet, once they become mature there relation will take another beautiful step ahead...😊😊

babes, please add me to your pm list😊😊
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome update

ye anita geet ki frnd ban gyi!!!!!!!!!!

yeh cheez badi unexpected thi

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusmani3897sheetalvasaluminouskabslocksdivyaraghanipriyasreeshruti_raihottyangelsanjukta19mkd.70angelic_princesangeljyotipayal.gupta177yadavnehaanitachandavar1PoorvaAroracutekananSarah08sarah_12jaasz_25varthyadi000--Yashvi--Aakshithapreeti555tittu75lekshaashi14-gurtimaniac-queenbee001maanlvsgeetmisthyMONIJA78jojo2802lovepoorizwanaqmita1993PoonamTlathaaukarna91angelarafpamilLadyArwenDazlingdivyamannubhardwajsoorlovemaneetfatema_007amrinderkaur9Sheen-CoolkiwiCherishhParimishtyricha_kapoorManeetTUJANENAdhakdhak22ahsaaspyarkalehrpari1689shri12rsusmitaRits.kManeetGurtiMGNeejurashmi.vaish68kingofmejssoodHanishadevirenjini263sweetsampa39kiran_ratifantesysuba2011d_soniamaanluvermansi.tripathiangel_smilyambeern-eiya-ushankitvcAlameluesheenadreamy4ever-Prithi-Alicia2001mayurmaaneetanjucoolrupzloveumemyselfndIharshithaaasweetysaranimpoojavermauteemnehakapoor7Mishti13ana1411-lakshmi-tiakashyaplovesiaAngel13lil.mizz.smexiichavvi16gill123sriradpunam2712ritzy09sdlife19Niharika.Nairlove2_somamandy15preethiahoneygrape--Ratna--tushti-kirannahtani88shah10sona-raijanu_2006Gcs-girlzaara2212meena..Shalve-padma-tamanna1391dona86Remya_Pillaiabinash079spvdPrithviSanyo1,

Thanku friends for likes and your precious comments😊 Keep supporting me in future parts too 😊

Updating
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Part 11

@lovesia: Dear, no problem get well soon. Take care πŸ€—

@ahsaaspyarka,
angelic_princes, -lakshmi-: Thanku so much dearies for taking your time and reading. Welcome to this FF πŸ€—

I have seen many threads that many are having exams. So ALL THE VERY BEST for them and do well in exams. Don't be tensed 😊

Geet smiled at her. "Geet friends?" anita extended her hand. Geet don't know what to do, she didn't expect this from anita. Maan who is seeing this from outside smiled. Geet looked towards maan while maan blinked his eyes to accept her friendship. Geet smiled and they happily shook their hands. Geet didn't care about anita much, she went inside and changed. She is so happy that she didn't see the devilish grin on anita's face.

"Tch tch tch geet, how innocent you are. Hmmm without maan's support you are nothing I will make sure maan hates you. Your friendship will not long lost dear, how easily you accepted the friendship. I thought of making some other plans but geet dear you made it all so easy" thought anita aloud which is enough for maan to hear. Maan just smirked at anita "welcome my dear new friend of geet. I know your devilish plans, you are sister of bloody arjun. You are forgetting that maan is with geet" thought maan to himself. He made sure that anita left from there.

They all left to KM, geet and Vicky started their non-stop bak bak telling each and every thing that happened in school. They showed their prizes to pooja, raghu and dadimaa. They are proud of their kids. Finally their happy days are over, their final exams  are gonna start in a month. Our geet is as usual bindass.

That day night mohinder came from London after completing his meeting successfully. He is looking so happy. He took car and headed towards KM to meet his daughter Geet. Its been 15 days he is missing her badly. He brought gifts for children from London. He entered KM and saw all are in hall discussing something. Its geet who first saw mohinder and shouted.

"Daddd" she ran to him and hugged him tight. Mohinder bent down, hugged her tight. "Missed you baby" told mohinder and kissed her forehead. "How is my geet?" asked mohinder. Pooja, raghu and dadimaa saw the glow in his eyes, this is the first time he is looking so happy after rano's death. Pooja welcomed him, she served dinner for him while mohinder and raghu got busy in talking about his trip and the project.

"I am so happy raghu, this project will take HC to greater heights" told mohinder. KC is No. 1 company in India, this is a family business for khurana's but for mohinder he started his business after coming to delhi. He is still struggling hard to take the company to greater heights. This project will be fetching for him.  

"But I don't know how to say this matter to geet" told mohinder lost in his thoughts. "What is the matter mohinder?" asked raghu.

"We have to go to London raghu, this project is very important. If it is successful then HC will one of the top companies in London. I am thinking to shift to London with geet" told mohinder. All others became sad listening to mohinder. But they cant stop his its related to his business career. They cant tell him to leave geet here, she is only one mohinder has. There is a silence around none of them dared to talk, they are trying to be calm. How will children react after knowing this. Mainly geet, what will be her reaction. She loves to spend her time with Vicky, annie and mainly maan. They both just cant live without each other. If geet goes to London, no one knows when they will be back. The main question is will they will be BACK? So many questions are lingering in their head but there is no answer. Mohinder one way he is happy because of his business but on the other way he is sad to leave everyone.

As a elder person he can control but what about geet? After going to London is one issue, will she be able to tolerate this JUDAAI (separation). All are very worried and scared to reveal this matter they have no other option other than to tell. The silence was broken by a loud voice from maan's room. Everyone got startled and rushed to maan's room to see what happened.

When they all entered maan's room the sight in front of them shocked. Geet is becoming hyper and throwing all the things which came in her hand. Maan silently sat on the bed letting her to do what ever she wants. They looked at maan for answer but he just nodded his head in helplessness.

He stood up and went to his maa. "She was coming down for water, she heard mohinder papa's convo with you" told maan. They knew definitely this will be coming. Dadimaa didn't let annie to come near maan's room, now she will also create a big scene. After throwing all the things she got tired and sat in the corner of the room tightly hugging her knees crying bitterly. Mohinder is guilty for this condition of his daughter. He went near her tried to talk to her but she didn't allow anyone near her. She got up and sent everyone out closing the door on their face. Is she angry or sad or in pain of leaving everyone.

Pooja and maan knocked the door but no use there is no response from geet. Here mohinder is in tears seeing geet's condition. He is the sole reason for geet's condition now. "Geet beta, please open the door na. See you dad is here don't you talk to him and tell him what you want?" asked mohinder. Geet who couldn't able to bear her dad's painful voice opened the door. All of them sighed in relief. She didn't talk with anyone silently sat on the couch with her head down. Pooja and mohinder sat on either side of geet.

"Geet beta why you are crying? Don't you tell to your maa?" asked pooja wiping her tears. Geet didn't react anything. "Geet don't you talk to us?" asked mohinder. "Did you see the gifts which I brought from london?" asked mohinder. "What is the use of gifts when we are staying there dad" told geet. Her voice chocked, tears were making their way. Pooja wiped her tears hugging her tight.

Maan wiped his tears, his friend, his geet is going away from him. How can he live without her mischief, without her fighting, without her anger. But he will be strong in front of her, if he cries in front of her then she will never agree to go. Even mohinder is also correct, business is important. Even raghu too goes for business meetings. Some times it takes months for him to come back from the meetings. But he have ma, dadimaa and his siblings. But geet have none except mohinder. He cant leave here and go. He too needs geet, his daughter who is life to him now.

Geet is not able to control her tears, she looked at pooja and maan sadly. Raghu came to geet "Geet, don't you show your prizes to your dad. I told na we are going to farm house this Sunday. Hmm you are ready for that na?" asked raghu to change her mood. Geet nodded her head in a no. "I didn't show" told geet wiping her tears.

"Geet beta, there is so much time is left for going to London na. See if you don't want to go we don't have to go anywhere. Ok?? Now give smile to your dad" asked mohinder. Geet wiped her tears from back of her hand, gave him a slight smile. Mohinder hugged her, "That's like my baby" and he kissed her forehead. "Geet its very late, now you have to sleep. Tomorrow we have to make arrangements na" told pooja. Geet smiled slightly. With heavy heart they made geet sleep, she is tried with all the events, she fell asleep immediately.

Elders went to their respective rooms, it was really a long day for them. Maan and Vicky sat on either side of sleeping geet and caressing her hair. Maan's room is full of mess, he smiled seeing his room. If she goes to London he sure gonna miss all these.

"Vicky you must go and sleep now" told maan. "Its ok bro I will be here for some more time" told Vicky. Maan patted his cheek and told "Vicky you are tired. You go nothing to worry about geet, she wont get up till morning" told maan. Vicky smiled slightly "Ok bro, good night" wished Vicky and left from there. Maan kissed geet's forehead. Her face is covered with tears which are dried now.

"Mishty, you know na I don't like to see you crying but why you do things which I don't like. Please mishty never ever cry, I cant see you" told maan, a lone tear escaped from his eyes. He is feeling helpless. He slowly slid beside her. He hugged her tight and both slept.

Mohinder tried to sleep in his room, but sleep is very far away from him. He is tossing on the bed. He got up suddenly and took rano's photo.  "Rano, I am missing you. If you are there here you might have convinced geet na. But you too hate doing things which make geet cry and for me geet is important not any project or even HC. If geet don't want to go from here then I will cancel the deal. Yes I will cancel the deal. I don't want our geet to be sad and crying. I know its difficult for geet and me to leave all and go from here. Mainly she is so much attached to them after you left us. Pooja cares for geet more than anyone and raghu he loves our daughter as his. Geet is very lucky to have them rano. Don't worry rano I don't do things which our daughter don't like and I am ready to cancel the deal" thought mohinder. He kissed the photo and hugged it close to his heart feeling her.

Precap: Same precap holds, something UNEXPECTED.

For Next update complete the thread πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Babye before you come and hit me with jhuti's or chappals or even with any stick πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

If you like to read my work then add 'chinni10' to your buddy list.

Ok friends, here is part 11. How is it?? πŸ˜•

Come on jaldi jaldi give me likes and long comments. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Š

Love

Chinni.

Edited by chinni10 - 11 years ago