Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
The following 142 member(s) liked the above post: jasmeen64sheetalvasacrazyfanofdsdvluminousdivyaraghanipriyasreekabslocksswabishruti_raisimmi11mkd.70deep002YourDarkAngelangeljyotiTheSunShinePoorvaArorayadavnehaanitachandavar1Sarah08sarah_12varthyadi000--Yashvi--pearl.whiterumana88nadia-arshadAakshithapreeti555tittu75deepthipavitralekshaashi14maanambinostalgicmoonqueenbee001maanlvsgeetAminagatoenjojo2802lovepooMONIJA78PoonamTlethasanthoshpamilangelarafkarna91shabnam22LadyArwenamrinderkaur9fatema_007Dazlingdivyasoorlovemaneetpreet.harmanpreetymaaneetshaili_MgSheen-CoolkiwiCherishhParimishtymehak173ManeetTUJANENAdhakdhak22amrinderdhamipari1689lehrrsusmitashri12Koolsmilesweetsampa39KasiKasiNeejud_soniamansi.tripathiBULBUL.AHanishadevikingofmeangel_smilysuba2011jssoodkiran_ratifantesyambeernesheenadreamy4everushankitvcdivya22-Prithi-satykalpitarupzloveuharshithaaaanjucoolAlicia2001nehakapoor7uteemAIMAMSK--Fairy--ana1411impoojavermaMishti13tiakashyapJeba.RahmanlovesiaAngel13chavvi16zohafarheenvalli22Niharika.Nairlove2_somamuraadlovesddpunam2712gill123sriradritzy09ammu5tushti-kiransdlife19honeygrapekhwaishfannahtani88mandy15preethia--Ratna--Ash1991meena..Shalveshah10seemamarymaaniqrahinal_maaneetsona-raiCutydevilmitzi11zaara2212Gcs-girlRemya_PillaiTyro-padma-tamanna1391dona86drrose31dolly10PrithviSanyo1spvd--Neelam--abinash079,

Thanku friends for likes and your precious comments on part 8 ๐Ÿ˜Š Keep supporting me in future parts too ๐Ÿ˜Š

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail

The following 130 member(s) liked the above post:

mani3897sheetalvasacrazyfanofdsdvluminouskabslockspriyasreeshruti_raiswabiashwimaaneethottyangelmkd.70angeljyotiPoorvaArorayadavnehaanitachandavar1Sarah08--Yashvi--pearl.whiterumana88nadia-arshadpreeti555tittu75sara2012lekshrockingmishtimaanambinostalgicmoongeetmerlyqueenbee001maanlvsgeetMONIJA78jojo2802lovepooPoonamTpamilangelarafkarna91fatema_007LadyArwenmaneet2011amrinderkaur9Dazlingdivyapreetymaaneetshaili_Mgpreet.harmanCherishhdhakdhak22ParimishtyamrinderdhamiSheen-Coolkiwipari1689rsusmitalehrRits.ksweetsampa39ManeetGurtiMGshri12Neejurashmi.vaish68kingofmeBULBUL.AHanishadeviTrisha4evrKoolsmileangel_smilykiran_ratifantesyushankitvcambeernmaanluverNH1971jssooddivya22maria_awandreamy4everAlameluesheenaharshithaaarupzloveuAlicia2001mayurmaaneetanjucool-Prithi-impoojavermauteemKriti_roxana1411--Fairy--Jeba.Rahman-lakshmi-tiakashyapAngel13lil.mizz.smexii9n9i9s9h9u9Niharika.Nairlove2_somaammu5sdlife19ritzy09zohafarheengill123sriradpunam2712SONOMAKTER1valli22muraadlovesddnahtani88khwaishfanmandy15preethiahoneygrapetushti-kiran--Ratna--Ash1991meena..Shalvesona-raiGcs-girlmitzi11Cutydevilmaaniqrahinal_maaneetshah10dona86Remya_PillaiTyro-padma-tamanna1391spvdabinash079,

Thanku friends for likes and your precious comments on part 9 ๐Ÿ˜Š Keep supporting me in future parts too ๐Ÿ˜Š

Updating
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Superbbb update... Geet get normal wid Maan again...
Next post soon
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Part 10

@All: Thanku very much for likes and comments. And those who are thinking of seperation track of maneet, i just wanna say one thing. Trust me friends. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

"You care for all except yourself" told pooja. Geet got up and told "Maan hain na mere liye" She ran to annie's room to get ready.

Both maan and pooja are stunned to listen what geet told. Maan smiled at his mishty while pooja is in deep thoughts. She knows they are best friends and cant live without each other. Geet is so much dependent on maan. What will happen when they grow up. Will they be able to understand each other, more she is worried about maan's anger. She remembered yesterday's her convo with dadimaa.

Dadimaa who listened maan's sorry and geet's cribbing when she came to check geet. She is coming down smiling. Pooja who came with a coffee for dadimaa saw her smiling and asked her the reason. Dadimaa told why geet was crying and maan's apology. One side she is happy that their fight is over on other side she is worried. Dadimaa saw her in thoughts.

"Bahu, is everything alright?" asked dadimaa. "maaji, I am worried for maan and geet" told pooja. Dadimaa nodded her head understandingly. "Yes maaji, because geet is sensitive girl. When it comes to maan she is so sensitive. See how she took maan's words to heart and reacted. Maan sometimes cant control his anger, he shouts and then he thinks" told a worried pooja.

"Bahu I understand your concern, but just think they are still kids. Maan is mature enough to think all those" told dadi. "But his anger not let him think maaji, think of today's events itself" told pooja. Dadi placed her hand on pooja's shoulder, made her sit. "See pooja, I think you are thinking but as per your pov you are correct. Don't think of all those things now. I am sure they both will understand each other well and nothing is gonna happen as you are thinking. Now will you hold that coffee with you or thinking to give me hmmm?" asked dadi to lighten the situation.

Pooja smiled "I am sorry maaji, I will bring another one, it became cold" told pooja. "No need beta, I am not feeling like drinking" told dadi patting her cheek. "Maaji, thanku" told pooja and hugged her. "I am feeling so lite after talking with you" told pooja. Dadi smiled, "Pooja I want to ask you something. I know it is too early to talk this thing. But I am not able to hold my curiosity" told dadi. "Ji maaji" replied pooja.

Dadimaa is in a fix to raise this topic now or not. "Maaji, are you ok?" asked pooja seeing her MIL calm. "I am pooja, will talk about this topic later" told dadi. "Maaji, I think I can guess what you want to talk. You want to talk about maan and geet relation right?" asked pooja, its just her wild guess but it turned right. Dadi looked at her surprised and nodded in a yes. "Maaji, rano's last wish is to see geet as khurana bahu" told pooja. A lone tear escaped from pooja's eyes thinking about her friend cum bhabhi rano.

"Really pooja?" asked dadi. "Yes maaji, I too want to be geet with us forever" told pooja. "You don't know pooja how happy I am today" exclaimed dadi. Pooja smiled at her MIL. "I know pooja you are worried for both of them. But geet is the way too innocent to understand anything now. But somewhere I know they are made for each other and their paths never be separated" thought dadimaa.

Pooja came out her reverie when she heard maan calling her. "Maa where are you lost I am calling from 10 minutes" told maan worried for his maa. Pooja smiled and told "Nothing son, do you need anything"

"No maa, devils are calling you" told maan. "Maaan" But maan didn't care, left to washroom to get ready. Pooja helped girls to get ready. Today geet is so excited to go to school. But annie is sulking that she don't want to go. Pooja is strict when it comes to studies. Annie made a saddy saddy faces while having breakfast. Raghu and maan got it what's her problem.

"Annie, next week we are going for outing. Where you want to go?" asked raghu inorder to cheer her up. instantly annie's face glowed. "Really papa, where ever you want" told annie. All of them sighed in relief seeing her normal. Raghu made arrangements for outing at their farmhouse, which is located at some outskirts of delhi and a 3 hours drive. All of them left to school.

In car, "Geet don't fight with that anita girl today. Better don't talk to her" warned maan. "Mujhe koi shauk nahi hain uss chudail se baat karne ka. That girl always finds the way to irritate me" told geet. "You give her the chance, anyways be careful" told maan and kissed her forehead while getting down. He kissed annie's forehead too. "Annie, careful ok. Don't worry I will come in lunch to meet you" told maan. Annie smiled at him widely.

Geet is all the way searching for meer in the school. She didn't find her. Her face became dull. "Geet you came I am waiting for you" told meer while coming towards geet. "Meer, I am sorry yaar, yesterday I didn't talk to you much in anger" apologized geet. "Ohh geet leave all this. I don't like my geet saying sorry, its not her attitude" told meer and smiled. They both hugged each other. Vicky just smiled at them, such a crazy girls. Later Vicky got busy in his sports and practice. He is a volley ball champion.

Geet didn't leave a chance to taunt that anita showing her new dress. Anita is fuming in anger while meer and geet enjoyed seeing her. A week passed so fast. Anita felt dejected not finding any ways to insult geet or make her out of the show. But she started to be friendly with Vicky for which he didn't paid any heed.

Its sports day first and the next day cultural day. Both the teams are ready, geet didn't leave maan's side. She is so eager for the game more than maan. All are in green room.

"Maan maan maan you don't know how excited I am. I know that we will win the match. Last year they challenged that this year they will win the match. But when my maan is there in the team they cant do anything. Haina?" told geet. Maan just smiled at her and doing his last minute preparations. The caption of the other school team listened geet and came into the green room.

"Tch tch tch, stop day dreaming babes, this time its we ho is going to win. Your maan is not gonna do anything but we will enjoy seeing him loose the game" told the caption of other team. Now how can geet be silent. "I think you dream more than me. Wake up from your sleep and concentrate on game" retorted geet. He smirked and told "Lets see" he tried to come near geet but maan came in the middle. "Back off, meet you in the match. This is our school green room you are no allowed here. Better go from here before I complain to anyone" warned maan.

He glared at maan angrily and left from there. After some time both the teams got ready and game started in no time. Here geet, Vicky and meer are there for cheering up their school team mainly maan who is the caption.

"Maan maan maan" all his friends are taking his name. even adi and karan too joined geet and others. They are having so much fun. Sports sir once glanced at them and smiled at their craziness. Soon their school made a goal. All the students shouted in enjoyment. Here the other school team is fuming in anger. They anyway have to win this match. So for the next goal they attacked well and made the points equal. This kept on going for some time till the half time.

Now the points are equal. The other school caption smirked at geet who is now fuming in anger. She went to maan and grabbed his hand. "Geet what happened?" asked maan. "I don't know what you do, but that ullu, gadha should be out of this match. Dekho dekho how he is looking, idiot. I want you to beat him like anything" told geet angrily. Maan rolled his eyes, these are the same lines which she tell every year. "Ok geet as you say" told maan not to make her more angry with his rejection.

The second half of the game started, it was tension for both the school. (I don't know much about the game, so skipping the details). Finally in the last minute maan made a goal and they won the match. Geet and her friends shouted like a crazy. "East or west **** school is the best" all of them shouted at a time. (Remember friends,  we too use to do the same.. )

Vicky and geet ran to maan and hugged him tight when they came from the ground. They 3 shared a group hug. "Maan I am so happy, I know I know when you play we cant loose the match. You much have seen that gadha's face, he is red in angry" laughed geet. Others too laughed at her statement. Finally maan is happy that his geet is happy.

That day ended with so much fun, all were exhausted by the time they reached home. They had snacks and retired in their rooms for evening nap.

Next day it was geet's performance, now maan and Vicky are excited. Soon the different competitions started. Maan participated in almost everything from painting to debate. He is alrounder. Soon geet's program too started. All the students enjoyed her performance. (Even here also I am not giving song sequence I am very poor in that). Her every move was so graceful that all the students left stunned seeing her perfect performance, her dress enhanced her performance.

After the performance geet searched for maan to know how is the performance. His smile is enough for her to say how is it. But he showed his thumb giving thums up with his killing smile. Hayeee it made geet's day. She smiled widely and left from there to change.

Though anita is angry on geet but she too enjoyed her dance very well. She went to green room to apologize geet. "Hii geet, I am so sorry for that day's behaviour. Really if I was there in your place, I couldn't do so perfectly as you" apologized anita.

Geet smiled at her. "Geet friends?" anita extended her hand. Geet don't know what to do, she didn't expect this from anita. Maan who is seeing this from outside smiled. Geet looked towards maan while maan blinked his eyes to accept her friendship. Geet smiled and they happily shook their hands.

Precap: Oops'something UNEXPECTED ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Next update WEDNESDAY ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you like to read my work then add 'chinni10' to your buddy list.

Ok friends, here is part 10. How is it?? ๐Ÿ˜•

Come on jaldi jaldi give me likes and long comments. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Love

Chinni.

Edited by chinni10 - 11 years ago
meettu thumbnail
Me first yiiipppeee

Loved the update
Awsome story going
Rano last dream to see her daughter as gmsk..
Maaneet friendship going fab
Nd anita sorry opppsss
Kuch toh gadbad hai
Precap little bit scary
Bt waiting fof the update
Update jaldiEdited by uteem - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
superb dear

s0 p00ja and dadima planning

geet and maan hmmm

I0ved the way maan and geet's reIati0n is g0ing
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i must say anita is a good girl..
not everyone can accept their mistake..
and i dint expect that from her..
loved geet's excitement for maan..
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Elders planning to keep Maaneet together for ever!! loved the school moments too...
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update๐Ÿ‘
Pooja n daadi ma talk superb..โญ๏ธ
Liked the way geet encouraged maan.๐Ÿ˜ณ.So enthusiastic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Maaneet moment cute๐Ÿ˜ณ
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next๐Ÿ˜Š
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...loved it
Oh so ranos last wish s.geet bcum kuranas bahu
dadi n pooja planning 4 maaneet
Loved Game part...nd geets believe on her maan
hwww that cum to frndship wit geet
hope she ll not hurt her in future
Precap seems intresting...wat happend upexpected??
waiting for next update eagerly
continue soon...thank u for update