Originally posted by: chinni10

Update is ready.. anyone waiting 

me as always
update soon
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Part 12

Mohinder tried to sleep in his room, but sleep is very far away from him. He is tossing on the bed. He got up suddenly and took rano's photo.  "Rano, I am missing you. If you are there here you might have convinced geet na. But you too hate doing things which make geet cry and for me geet is important not any project or even HC. If geet don't want to go from here then I will cancel the deal. Yes I will cancel the deal. I don't want our geet to be sad and crying. I know its difficult for geet and me to leave all and go from here. Mainly she is so much attached to them after you left us. Pooja cares for geet more than anyone and raghu he loves our daughter as his. Geet is very lucky to have them rano. Don't worry rano I don't do things which our daughter don't like and I am ready to cancel the deal" thought mohinder. He kissed the photo and hugged it close to his heart feeling her.

Next day morning:

Maan got up in his usual time but to his surprise geet is not there on the bed. He is surprised, his devil never wake up so early till pooja maa comes or maan warns. "May be she is still thinking of yesterday's events. She should not think of all those things now. we are there na to cheer up her" thought maan to himself and got up from the bed in search of geet. He searched everywhere in the house but he didn't find geet. "Where is she? Geet is nowhere in the house. Did she went to HM with mohinder papa" thought maan. but the next minute he saw mohinder coming out of his room. Now maan is worried for geet.

"Papa where is geet? She is not there when I got up. you know na she never wakes up this early" questioned maan without any stop. "Maan, calm down. She will be here only" told mohinder. "Oh papa I searched for her in the whole house. I didn't find her" told maan. He ran to the hall and was about to go to garden thinking she might be there. But he saw pooja, dadimaa and geet coming inside. Seems like they went somewhere. Maan sighed in relief when he saw geet.

He ran to geet, held her shoulder and asked "Geet where you went? You know how worried I was?" told maan hugging her tight and making sure that she is fine. "Maan I am fine, I went to temple with maa and dadimaa" told geet. Maan came out of the hug cupping her face. "You should have told me geet. I was tensed and worried not finding you around" told maan kissing her forehead. He was so worried to see geet yesterday and today not finding her made him more tensed. Pooja, dadimaa and mohinder smiled at his concern. "Maan she just came with us. Today geet got up early as she was not feeling sleepy" told dadimaa. "Sorry papa, for worrying you" told maan. "Its ok maan, i understand" told mohinder patting his cheek.

Geet held her ears making baby face. "I am sorry maan, you are sleeping na so I didn't disturb you" told geet. Maan smiled at her baby face, her main weapon in front of maan. "I was worried geet" told maan. "Oho maan you know about me na. I don't know any routes and roads in delhi. if I go anywhere you will be there with me always. And even I school too except our block and annie's block I don't know anyother thing. So where will I go" told geet with her hands on her hips. All of them smiled at geet's statement.

"What can we do beta, you don't think anything in your anger. So maan's tension is acceptable" teased mohinder. Geet poted listening this but everyone had a hearty laugh. All of them made sure that they wont remind her about yesterday's events and no one knows about mohinder's decision. He is at peace seeing geet smiling and maan caring for her.

"Chalo geet you have to get ready for school" hurried mohinder. Geet nodded and left to annie's room to collect her dress where as maan went to his room to get ready. When geet went to annie's room she saw doll is sleeping still. Geet went near annie. "Annie get up na" geet tried to wake her up. Annie slowly opened her eyes hearing her geet di's voice. "Di how cum today you woke up very very early" asked annie innocently.

"Today I went to temple with maa and dadimaa annie" told geet. "Ohhh, geet di why you were crying last night" asked annie innocently. The mere thought of last night brought tears in geet's annie. She went near annie sitting beside her. "Annie dad is going to London for office issue and he wants me to go with him. Dad will be alone there na if I wont go, so I have to go with dad. I will miss you all na annie that's why I was crying" told geet. "Geet di really you will go from here" asked annie with a sad face.

Geet nodded for a yes. Annie placed her head on geet's lap, geet is caressing her hair. "Ohh annie leave all this. Come on get up, we have to go to school" told geet. Annie lazily got up, while geet dragged her to washroom and closed the door. "I will miss you annie, maan and Vicky" thought geet. Though she is cranky some time mainly when she is in anger, but at the same time understanding too. She decided not to make any scene on that topic again.

Geet got ready and went to maan's room to see what he is doing. He is looking his books and getting ready. Geet silently went and sat on the couch. Maan saw her but kept quite. "Maan" called geet seeing his silence. "Hmm" was only his reply. "Are you angry on me?" asked geet.

Maan stopped his work sat beside geet. "Geet I am not angry on you. How can I be angry on my devil bolo?" asked maan. Geet smiled at him. "Thank god, I thought you are angry on me" told geet while resting her head on his shoulder. They talked for some time until pooja came and called them for breakfast. They took their bags and left for breakfast. All of them had breakfast, today mohinder decided to drop children to school. In the car geet and annie are non-stop talking with mohinder, telling about each and everything happened in those 15 days.

Mohinder is enjoying their talks while maan and Vicky almost covered their ears listening to their non-stop bak-bak. "Bro, how much these 2 girls speak. Don't they get tired, I think by now their breakfast might have digested" told Vicky to maan. Maan giggled at his statement. Soon they reached their school, they bid good bye to mohinder and left to their respective classes. Vicky is really happy to see his geet back, even yesterday seeing her crying he was also so worried. Everything was normal in the school. Anita tried to be near geet but Vicky or maan someone would be near her flopping all her plans. Maan told about anita to Vicky so that he can take care of geet when they were in the class. Geet didn't pay much attention to anita as she never liked her.

A week passes happily, its Saturday and all are busy for preparing their holiday to farm house. Children are so excited to go there, its been a long time they went there. Soon Sunday arrived, geet and annie got up early then their usual time. They started at 6:30 am packing the breakfast. Raghu already sent nakul there to arrange everything there.

They reached there after 2 hours journey by car. They had full of masti in the car. The area is covered with trees, infront of the farm house there is a huge garden with different types of flowering plants. Geet and annie jumped there, they started playing leaving everyone behind. Elders went inside, the area is so cool even in summer as it is covered with different types of plants. "It is so pleasant being here" told pooja. "We should come often here, but where your husband always busy in his business" taunted dadimaa. Raghu looked at mohinder and rolled his eyes. His mother never leave a chance to taunt him.

Outside children are enjoying playing hide and seek. After like 2 hours little annie got tired, she sat on the bench in the garden. Suddenly geet got an idea. She went near maan and dragged him from there. "Geet geet what are you doing?" asked maan. "Maan, you remember na nearby there is a temple come we will go there" told geet. "Ok sure we will go, but let us inform maa she will be worried" told maan. Geet ran inside and informed them that she and maan are going to temple. Maan smiled at her enthusiasm, they both went to temple. Its Durga maa temple, not so many people are present there as it is almost in the forest.

Maan and geet climbed the steps and had darshan of Durga maa. They took Prasad from priest, when they were coming down geet told something to maan which left him shocked. "Maan, pooja maa married to raghu papa, she will tell that once they are married no one can separate them not even god. Then maan you also marry me, even if I go to London I can be back to you because you will be my husband na and no one can separate us" told innocently.

Is this the foundation of their love? Is this the destiny's play. Are the words which came out from geet is god's wish? A pure and innocent heart don't know what is the meaning of marriage is asking him to marry her? Will maan marry geet? Till today maan fulfilled each and every wish that asked by geet, then what about this wish? Will he be abe to fulfill or for the first time in his life he will deny geet? What is there in their destiny?

Geet is looking at maan with hopeful eyes, but maan is rooted in his spot hearing wish. A 15 year boy, even what does he know about the meaning of marriage. He never gave any importance to any ritual or any pooja performed in their house. For him his family, his geet is important. Even he is not able to digest the fast that his geet is going away from him. Does he believe what geet told? Once they get married no one can separate them, even maan wants the same, he don't want geet to go anywhere.

2 hearts don't know what is the meaning of marriage will get married?

"Will you marry me maan?" asked geet again. Now maan turned his gaze towards geet and ...

Precap: You guess I don't tell anything, How is something UNEXPECTED. 

Come on guess something, i am waiting ๐Ÿ˜Š

Next Update only in new thread complete it please ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If you like to read my work then add 'chinni10' to your buddy list.

Ok friends, here is part 12. How is it?? ๐Ÿ˜•

Come on jaldi jaldi give me likes and long comments. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love

Chinni.

Edited by chinni10 - 11 years ago
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
~~edited~~

nice update
mohinder decided he will cancel the deal just for geet happiness
nd on other hand geet is ready to leave for london with mohinder 
i love vicky's dialogue "Bro, how much these 2 girls speak. Don't they get tired, I think by now their breakfast might have digested"
nd geet wants to marry maan
i mean really she asked maan to marry her
hope like always maan will never say no to geet
nd i think unexpected is maaneet will marring  
Edited by lovesia - 11 years ago
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
re

awesome...superb update
loved it veey much
awww loved Maaneet bonding...maan so much care for her
Aww geet is so innocent...
omg!!! wat do u mean unxpected
is maan really fill her maang?
cant wait for next...continue soon

Edited by Gcs-girl - 11 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i hope maan says yes ๐Ÿ˜ณ
divya22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
omg really unexpected...
geet ka wish... pata nai maan kya karega...??
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh wow!! that was an unexpected surprise..
i m sure maan vl never deny her request..
but i m sure sumthg more s going to happen..
shri12 thumbnail
Fabulous part
geet question to maan made him baffled
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update๐Ÿ‘
Awesome twist..Geet asked marriage to maanโญ๏ธ
What will be maan answer
Continue soon
eagerly waiting for next๐Ÿ˜Š