maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
loved the update
its little bit emotional..
lethasanthosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting ...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...
Waiting ...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...v

Waiting ...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...Waiting ...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...

Waiting ...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...Waiting ...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Part 9

@Chavvi16: I will include the day when my next update will be 😊

@ritzy: yup its from maan but not mom 😉

"You are really fed up with me?" asked geet innocently while her tears made their way down. Maan immediately wiped her tears and nodded in a no. "No geet how can I be fed up with my mishty. Her each and every act brings smile on my face" told maan pulling her close to him. "Then why did you shouted at me in school?" asked geet resting her head on his shoulder.

"I am sorry geet, I don't know how I shouted on you when there is no mistake of yours. I am very bad, always shouts at you" told maan. "No my maan is not bad. Don't tell anything against him" warned geet. Maan smiled at his innocent mishty who is angry on him till now but again defending him. "Now eat food you have to take medicines. See what you did to yourself by crying" told maan bringing the plate close to her. "I don't want to eat" told geet facing the other side. Now its hard task for maan to make her eat.

"Geet please dear you have to take medicines too" tried maan to convince her. "Chi I don't want to take those yucky medicines" told geet making a face. "Ok don't take medicines atleast have your dinner" told maan. Geet nodded for a no. "Please geet" requested maan. Geet again nodded for a no.

"Ok fine if you don't eat then I will also not eat. If I don't eat dadimaa, maa and papa also don't eat. See dadimaa should eat in time and take her medicines now because of you she will skip her dinner and medicines" told maan and patted himself for his own plan. Geet pouted and looked at him from corner of her eyes while maan is not at all looking at her. His mishty can read his lie so easily, he didn't dare to look at her. Least he knows that his every word will give an effect to geet.

"Ok I will eat" told geet, maan smiled at her happily and gave her the plate. But geet pouted again. "Now what happened?" asked maan. "Tumare hathon se kilao na" asked geet so ever cutely. Now maan seriously cannot deny his sweet cute mishty. He took the piece of parotha, took it near her mouth. She ate happily without any complaints.

This whole scene didn't go miss by dadimaa who came to check on geet as pooja told geet is having temperature. She smiled at their grand children who are support for each other. She left from there praying to god to keep them happy always. Geet completed her food with out any complaints. Maan wiped her mouth with a napkin and made her drink water. Due to fever she is feeling so weak and pale. "Now she will definitely don't take medicines, hmm I will just mix them in water or some juice" thought maan.

He made geet sleep on the bed, he went downstairs and asked nakul for juice. He took the medicines and mixed them in it so that geet wont come to know. He took juice to geet's room oops sorry his room and made her drink. "Maan why this juice is tasting different?" asked geet not liking it. "God, why she will observe all the unnecessary things" thought maan. "Nothing geet its fresh juice. Some times fresh juice will taste different" told maan, but geet is not convinced and looked at him accusingly. "What happened?" asked maan. "You mixed medicines in this na?" asked geet angrily. "Why sometimes geet's brain will work so sharply" thought maan annoyingly.

"What medicines geet?" asked maan innocently as if he don't know anything. "I know you added medicines" told geet making angry face. "Yes mishty, you fever should come down na. How it will reduce if you don't take medicines bolo?" asked maan. Hmmm geet silently drank the rest of the juice. Maan smiled, he kissed her forehead and made her sleep covering her with duvet. "Good night geet, I will in a while" told maan and left from there.

All of them had dinner after some time. "Maan did geet take medicines?" asked dadi. "Ha dadi" told maan. "Without any hungama?" asked dadi surprised. "Dadi how can you expect that. I just mixed the medicines in the juice" told maan smiling. All of them smiled at him. After dinner Vicky and annie went to see geet. But she is sleeping they both sat on the couch not to disturb her. Maan who came to his room after a while saw Vicky and annie. He smiled at them, he sat beside annie and asked her about the school. She is studying in 1st class now.

"You know bhai, I made so many friends. They all are so good. We will have our lunch together and play together" told annie excitedly. "Acha, so my princess is liking her school?" asked maan kissing her forehead. Annie nodded for a yes smiling widely. They all are studying in same school but higher block students are not allowed in primary block in the school.

They talked for some time, maan and Vicky enjoyed their princess talks. "You both should go and sleep now" told maan. "Bhai, I want to stay with geet di" told annie expecting to get a positive answer from maan. he smiled and told "OK"

He made annie sleep beside geet and covered her with duvet. Vicky once checked geet's fever, kissed her forehead and left from there wishing maan good night. Maan once checked both girls, slept on the couch if geet needs anything in the night.

Next day morning:

Maan got up early and checked on geet. He touched his forehead now her fever is reduced. He went to washroom to freshen up. He came out and saw these 2 girls are still sleeping lazily not thinking about to go to school. Pooja came to the room and saw maan.

"Good morning maa" wished maan. She kissed his forehead and went to wakeup annie. "Annie get up beta, have to go to school" Annie turned towards pooja and rested her head on her lap. "Mujhe nini aarahi hain. I want to sleep" told annie. Maan rolled his eyes. He never tried to wake up annie as always pooja will do it. But today she is in his room he is able to see her nautanki. "Please beta, remember school" tried pooja again.

"Maa you know what I thought of bringing ice cream today while coming from the school that too annie's choice of flavor. But see my sis is not ready to get up so I have to bring of vicky's or geet's choice. My sister is so good that she select only one flavor but these two will but whole shop. So all in all ice cream cancel" told maan. Annie who is in semi sleep got up at once and smiled at maan.

"Good morning maa, good morning bhai" wished annie. Maan rasied his eye brows. "I am coming to school bhai, ice cream of my favorite flavor" told annie. Maan nodded smiling seeing his little princess excitement. Pooja didn't help but smile at both of them. Annie left to her room. Pooja caressed geet's hair. "Let her rest, she will be tired of she goes to school" told pooja for which maan nodded. But geet is quick to get up.

"No no mama, I have practice dance and have to show my new dress to that chudail anita who spoiled my that dress yesterday" told geet. "But geet beta, you have to rest. See how pale your face is?" told pooja. "No mama I will go" told geet stubbornly. Maan sighed and pooja nodded.

"What ever happens in school I will not scold her now" thought maan to himself. "I have to tell sorry to meer also, I didn't talk with her nicely in school yesterday. She might be worried" told geet looking at pooja. "You care all except yourself" told pooja. Geet got up and told "Maan hain na mere liye" She ran to annie's room to get ready.

Both maan and pooja are stunned to listen what geet told. Maan smiled at his mishty while pooja is in deep thoughts. She knows they are best friends and cant live without each other. Geet is so much dependent on maan. What will happen when they grow up. Will they be able to understand each other, more she is worried for maan's anger. She remembered yesterday's her convo with dadimaa.

Next update on MONDAY 😊 and i will send PMS for every 2 updates, hope it is ok with you friends 😊

Precap: What might be the convo???

Geet's dance and maan's match.

If you like to read my work then add 'chinni10' to your buddy list.

Ok friends, here is part 9. How is it?? 😕

Come on jaldi jaldi give me likes and long comments. ðŸ˜³ i am really happy for the comments i got for the last update. Some of them gave me long comments, very very thank you for them. ðŸ¤—

Love

Chinni.

Edited by chinni10 - 11 years ago
meettu thumbnail

me again first yiiipppeee
cumg to update loved it...finally geet started talking wid maan...
awsome...nd maan taking proper care of her...
geet going to school...
nd pooja thinking abt maaneet friendship nd future

waiting for the next
update soon
Edited by uteem - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sweeettt update

i w0nder wat wiII happen when they gr0w up

wat wiII their p0ssessiveness turn int0

hw maan and geet wiII handIe
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update..
so pooja ma and daadi s already planning for their future..!!
divya22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nyc part...
Loved geets last dialogue... Maan hai na mere liye... Hayyy