Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

guys watch thisπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB82GAku6nc&feature=youtu.be&a[/YOUTUBE]

This is hilarious!! Finally a hint of 'F' 
my mum thinks he stops at the! 

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

hello hi,moi here.. so what's your take on the episode

Koel's explanations helped me to core and to breathe normally.. I got it now.. Its for Hubby-wifey to solve the burning issues as a team. 2nd verse of saptapadi..
sassymahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chani123

Hey geeta...πŸ€—
Progressive... Thoda disheartening abt romance bit.. But am much better after a second watch... 
Did u feel Bs expressions a bit amiss in the first hug?

hmm... maybe... but the way things are going and the levels of my frustration; BS expressions are the only thing right in this show now, especially after yest! iss frustration ko kya naam doon?
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: smriti.verma

well sorry to butt in ..i feel actually in the ME when he was about to go he left her and all the fbs started to play in his mind..he was assured of her innocence then...he turned to return to her , to get back to her...but got kidnapped..he simply finished that unspoken words on phone when he was kidnapped..

We are understanding which direction the creatives are taking but not all viewers around the globe know this! They want answers! like they have no freaking idea why was Arnav quite the whole time Khushi and NK were blasting the truth? 
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chani123

Hey geeta...πŸ€—
Progressive... Thoda disheartening abt romance bit.. But am much better after a second watch... 
Did u feel Bs expressions a bit amiss in the first hug?

all i can say is that i expected this.. tie tie phish.. but to reveal another part of the news.. as i told u guys shyam has just made the first move.. didnt u notice.. but romance too picture abhi baki hain meri dost..
i found the episode little abrupt.. found anji really getting on my nerves again.. i agree with her depression bit .she is really muddled because of this. u know in communication theories we call this selective perception and selective retention
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mommamia

Koel's explanations helped me to core and to breathe normally.. I got it now.. Its for Hubby-wifey to solve the burning issues as a team. 2nd verse of saptapadi..

exactly my dear.. read what wrote to kopal on this issueπŸ˜ƒ
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smriti.verma

well sorry to butt in ..i feel actually in the ME when he was about to go he left her and all the fbs started to play in his mind..he was assured of her innocence then...he turned to return to her , to get back to her...but got kidnapped..he simply finished that unspoken words on phone when he was kidnapped..

nice POV Smritie..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... He started trusting her innocence  when he saw the way she wanted to prove it to him as his opinion  mattered to him.. Wouldn't have done it if she had feekings for Shyam.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

all i can say is that i expected this.. tie tie phish.. but to reveal another part of the news.. as i told u guys shyam has just made the first move.. didnt u notice.. but romance too picture abhi baki hain meri dost..
i found the episode little abrupt.. found anji really getting on my nerves again.. i agree with her depression bit .she is really muddled because of this. u know in communication theories we call this selective perception and selective retention

The blank call was from Shyam wasn't it! He'll definitely try to contact Anjali first!
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hello hi,moi here.. so what's your take on the episode

This is one of those episodes ...thats building up ...too an intense outburst later...πŸ˜ƒ

Its good...But its not a Friday episode...

Or it might be...where we criticize and discuss a lot...only to be proved wrong on Monday...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

exactly my dear.. read what wrote to kopal on this issueπŸ˜ƒ

Kopal on which page.. 
So Geetu monday to romance will continue ? or may be the following week it will pick the pace ?