Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bhavya

OMG so soon thats why BV TRPS are so high even after 3 years... its rocking will catch up all the missing episodes today itself...πŸ˜›

yeah Bhavya...I keep viewing it on & off...but the story is going pretty good...especially now with the new love interest for anandi...that 2 an educated, broad minded person & Dadisa going full on being the cupid πŸ˜‰
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: navyab

yeah Bhavya...I keep viewing it on & off...but the story is going pretty good...especially now with the new love interest for anandi...that 2 an educated, broad minded person & Dadisa going full on being the cupid πŸ˜‰

😍😍I am in love with their jodi!!
ZaaraBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: SNS_fan101

hi guys! πŸ˜ƒ

thanks raz for adding me..

No problem Mandy.Happy that they are more ppl coming who like Jia...Together we can make a huge group!πŸ˜ƒ
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My take on what is happening !!!

I think the fall in TRPS is effecting star & they are seeing the effect of Gia not being on the show...we will know the exact report tomm...which Im waiting for ...but somewhere lot of things are effecting star & hence one by one they are slowly releasing negative articles of Gia so that people & media start moving away from Gia & accept Dev...because they are scared of what will happen 2 them...well I waiting for the protest to happen in mumbai...& I want to see what it does to them !!!

Whatever said & done...I seriously need Gia back !!!
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hi bhavya. πŸ˜ƒ
Mandy20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _naksh_raz

No problem Mandy.Happy that they are more ppl coming who like Jia...Together we can make a huge group!πŸ˜ƒ

yes there are many giaa fans on the SNS forum.. will let them knw of this cc. πŸ˜ƒ
Mandy20 thumbnail
hey some people think the whole situation related to the CINTA article is like a publicity stunt.. like after JDJ giaa will return to saathiya.. do u think this might be true?
ZaaraBB thumbnail
@ Navya
What i dont understand is that hem can do two movies.He is doing that other one with Arjun Bijlani and the other pyaar whatever the name is.
He can do two movies SP still has him. But Jia just gone to JDJ they kicked her out. How biased and wicked!
ZaaraBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: SNS_fan101

hey some people think the whole situation related to the CINTA article is like a publicity stunt.. like after JDJ giaa will return to saathiya.. do u think this might be true?

I highly doubt.That devoleena girl won't back out and SP wont spare their ego and dare to apologise and bring her back. Jia deserves MUCH better.😑
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: navyab

My take on what is happening !!!

I think the fall in TRPS is effecting star & they are seeing the effect of Gia not being on the show...we will know the exact report tomm...which Im waiting for ...but somewhere lot of things are effecting star & hence one by one they are slowly releasing negative articles of Gia so that people & media start moving away from Gia & accept Dev...because they are scared of what will happen 2 them...well I waiting for the protest to happen in mumbai...& I want to see what it does to them !!!

Whatever said & done...I seriously need Gia back !!!

we all need gia back... but i dont think Sp is in the mood to bring her back, but seriously CINTA is out of its mind...😑