Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ran2012

Hi Nihira.I agree!! But would like to see GiNa as a pair in some other soap๐Ÿ˜ณ

first i want them to bring Giaa back to saathiya, but if that doesnt happen then the show is pointless.. it would be better to take it off air
.Ranju. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SNS_fan101

first i want them to bring Giaa back to saathiya, but if that doesnt happen then the show is pointless.. it would be better to take it off air

Thats true Mandy. But it doesnt look like. Giaa was not there in RS's wedding. Dont know whether she was invited or Giaa didnt go to the wedding.
But I liked Giaa's confidence when she told in her segment with SBS that you will be coming to my sets๐Ÿ˜Š. She is confident that she will get offers in future๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

for me it ended long time ago,when giaa left...i really don't care anymore...i want to see giaa in different show,in a different role with naaz or maybe nishant.๐Ÿ˜‰i heard he was approached for one soap but turned down...it will be nice to see them together.๐Ÿ˜i think i'm going insane.๐Ÿ˜†
Nihira-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ran2012

Thats true Mandy. But it doesnt look like. Giaa was not there in RS's wedding. Dont know whether she was invited or Giaa didnt go to the wedding.
But I liked Giaa's confidence when she told in her segment with SBS that you will be coming to my sets๐Ÿ˜Š. She is confident that she will get offers in future๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hi ranjani...long time no see...did you vote for gia...please do.
@bold...i'm 100% sure she'll get many more offers.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

.Ranju. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nihira-fan

hi ranjani...long time no see...did you vote for gia...please do.
@bold...i'm 100% sure she'll get many more offers.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I was little busy with work. I did vote for Giaa online๐Ÿ˜Š. And was telling my husband who is in India to SMS for her from his mobile. ๐Ÿ˜†
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ranjani and nihira, agree with u girls.. i wanna see Giaa in a different serial with naaz or nishant after SNS, and hopefully with a better PH who will treat her better ๐Ÿ˜Š
P.S- i have to go now. bye guys ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .. hey we reached more than 150 pages.. time for razia to make a new thread.. see u girls on the new thread๐Ÿ˜Š
.Ranju. thumbnail

ranjani and nihira, agree with u girls.. i wanna see Giaa in a different serial with naaz or nishant after SNS, and hopefully with a better PH who will treat her better ๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S- i have to go now. bye guys ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .. hey we reached more than 150 pages.. time for razia to make a new thread.. see u girls on the new thread๐Ÿ˜Š

Cya Mandy!!
Nihira-fan thumbnail
i've to go aswell...will come later...bye girls!

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
No more discussion here
Link to CC#2-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3072402&PID=60249789&#60249789