Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome post indu.I lke it.It was gud reading abt Abhay.Oh wht made him or better forced him 2 leave MBBS ? & whn will Abhiya meet ?
Plz cont..😳
...Seema... thumbnail
so it was piya thanx for correction.but i still feel something fishy about dat jia.abhay and simon bond is adorable.loved it.thanx a lot for pm.continue soon.waisay when will abhay and piya meet?πŸ˜‰
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey guys,

I know we have kept u guys waiting for long  I was held up with work n Indu had her exams as well  Please bear with us a little while longer. We shall be updating this FF soon as soon as I am done with my OS for the fairytale thread 😳

Love,
Mandy πŸ€—
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

More than anything else it is Jia who really makes me curious. I like her chracter - fab job guys. thanks shreya! πŸ˜³ yep Jia is an interesting character..she is different..am sure after few more updates u'r gonna love her..πŸ˜‰
Aww I felt bad for little Simon who could not talk to his BB.
Continue soon... I want to know where Derek went.

mm..i think you mean straus..not derek! πŸ˜›

thanks hema. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Indu and manasa fantastic update girls!!! I just loved the way u two arranged and described each and everything of this update. Just outstanding!!! thank you romi. glad you liked it. πŸ˜³
I feel miserable for abhay, his state of mind was explained beautifully!!!

I just loved abhay and simon bonding, both find solace just by talking with each other, it was just written beautifully and I was literally feeling each and every emotion the characters were going through btw BB nice name πŸ˜† thanks dear! πŸ˜³  oh..thanku..πŸ˜› BB just came to me! πŸ˜† 
Abhay's pain was hard to resist and I wonder who that lady must be, and what made abhay leave MBBS. hm..you will know that gradually..
Flashback part was written so perfectly that somehow I was getting lost in it.  i didnot knew how it would go..but happy to know you liked it.😳
Jiya and piya part was brilliantly written. I loved their conversations, I wonder if there is any mystery related to this jiya. jia is mysterious! 😊u will know more about her in future. πŸ˜‰
Piya's character is really complicated and hats off to u both for potraying her character so beautifully, I am looking forward for future updates to understand piya's character more well. thanks dear. 😊ya mansa has done a brilliant job so far..😊without her this story would not have been possible..😊 and about pia ..she is bit different here...i hope all confusions about her character will be cleared soon...
Hmmm now who is this heartbreaker aka derek and stratuss, I think they will play some signifcant role in this ff. yep they will...
Once more just superb work, u both are just terrific writers, gr8 job, plz update soon and yea really sorry for commenting late hope u both won't mind. Thanks for the pm and this fabolous update!!!

u'r welcome dear. πŸ€— and no need to be sorry,even we update late so its alright.😊 will try to update this week!
...Seema... thumbnail
its ok.take ur time.will b waiting
...Seema... thumbnail
do pm me whenever u update
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
take ur time
best of luck
'll be w8ng

Originally posted by: cutesukirti1987

Amaaazziiinnngg Update Gals!
Beautifully written! thanks kirti πŸ˜³
Abhay's state of mind was described soo well.Who was dat lady in Abhay's flashback? that  you will know later...

Jiya seems 2 be an interesting Character.I m now eager how she will play a major role in future! thank you glad you find it interesting. i wanted her character to be prominent! πŸ˜Š

Hmmm Derek n Strauss;new characters.Lookin 4ward 2 their story.

Oh Simon sooo cute;poor boy tried so much 2 talk 2 Abhay bt cudn't.They seem 2 share a gr8 bond. yes they are very close. πŸ˜³

I m desperately waitin 4 Abhay's decision abt medical course now! abhay has left the course long back dear. what he needs to listen is where his heart lies.😊
Alex tried 2 put some sense into him n now it is upto him coz it is nt dat he didnt knew all these things himself earlier bt circumstances made him leave all that he loved or made him shut himself down. yes exactly! you'r right! now is the time he should think again because his happiness depends on that. 
Continue asap.

I M EXTREMELY SORRY GUYS 4 NOT COMMENTING LAST TIME;I M NT LAZY BT I JUST 4GOT DAT I HAD RESD(so careless na) BT I HATE MYSELF 4 NT BEING ABLE 2 FULFILL MY PROMISE.HOPE U FORGIVE ME.

its ok dear.😊 see even we are late in updating. πŸ˜† so no need to say sorry. πŸ˜Š and thanks again for this lovely comment. πŸ€—

Originally posted by: bellaaa

nice update
alex really a true friend of abhay but why abhay afraid to follow his dream that you will know as the story proceeds further. πŸ˜Š
wow piya is really brave  yes she is! 
like the last dailogue of piya
cont soon thanks beenish. will try to update real soon! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

fabulous update indu and mandy  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ thanks a lot for appreciating juhi. πŸ˜³

god abhay is in so much pain πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ yes...
who was that lady in that flashback????? you will know but later.
jia seems a lil mysterious to me... thats what we wanted! πŸ˜› watch out! there's more...πŸ˜‰
continue soon...😳 sorry for late. will try.😊

very well written..
continue 

Originally posted by: Cute_Gal

awesome update..
soon..

thanks for reading dear. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: devilish-grin

Awesum update.simon n abhay bonding is cute. thanks dear. glad you like it.😳

whats about derek n straus n jia?w8ing to c their character unfold

you will know slowly..πŸ˜‰
Edited by Bleak_House - 11 years ago