thanxx for d pm..

Thanks dear 😳 Will try to update soon.

Originally posted by: spn-abhay

Awesum update dear.
wow pia beat those ppl.lol
aww abhay is in pain.
Cntinue soon
just lovd it

Thanks 😊 Abhiya's portrayal is drastically different from what we have seen in the show or in other stories so far n this is all Indu's idea 😳

Originally posted by: shria

lovely update mandy & induEmbarrassed felt really sad for abhay & piya she fought with them😲😲
want to kne wat happened with piyaπŸ˜›
continu soonEmbarrassed

Thanks Shria 😳 U will know soon abt both Abhay n Pia's past.

Originally posted by: ashu1909

nice update.but when will abhiya meet❓.i thought that abhay saved piya but it was jia. do continue soon

Thanks Ashu 😳 Hmmm as for Abhiya, maybe in another couple of updates? Nope it wasn Pia who got into trouble. But Jia whom Pia saved 😳
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --sonali--

nice update indu n mansa.actually its awesome,it was just a start n fab work!thanks sonali..glad you liked it so much..! πŸ˜³
loved the Abhay-painful man,nice bonding of alex n abhay!lisa is nice too! ya abhay-lisa bonding is special! alex is a gud friend. he understands abhay inside out! πŸ˜Š
jia saved pia,mistry...umm!  no dear! its pia who saved Jia actually!! πŸ˜›

waiting for abhiya meet!update soon. ya,will update today! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Nice start Indu.  I will not ask you now at this point where the track is headed or how Abhay and Piya would meet. I will wait for you to update πŸ˜Š thanks for reading harini..😳  n thanks a lot for the comment. πŸ˜Š they will meet soon...! 

By the way, the bonding of Abhay in Lisa reminds me of my bonding with some colleagues.  A bond of humanity nothing more and nothing less.

ya, there bonding is special but cannot be named! its different but beautiful. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Mohit-deewani

A great upd Indu and Manu πŸ‘ I m sooo sorry for not commenting on previous chapter actually I read it just now πŸ˜³ thanks  roshni. πŸ€—n its alright dear! you have commented n that's wat matters! πŸ˜Š both the chapters where amazing and were wrote beautifully , glad you loved it. 😳 ahhh abhay and Lisa binding is great I loved it and tat was soo great of abhay of saving Lisa's son well I m pretty confused with piya's character though , would love to know more about her though and Alex is real and true friend πŸ˜ƒ ya abhay is a gem! ya alex is a great friend! sorry for confusing u dear..pia's character will get more clear in the coming updates i hope...

I love bonding of Alex and abhay and also I love Alex's personality reminds me of sammy πŸ˜³  thanks dear.. i too enjoyed creating his character..😊  by sammy u mean supernatural? yes i too like sammy! but no dear  character wise alex is bit different from him.! 
both abhiya's life miserable , wonder how would they meet πŸ˜ƒ  you will know soon! 
sooo who's jiya now , does she play a imp  character ?  yes.she has a very important role to play! Well I m having feeling tat piya and jia are gonna be great friends ahead πŸ˜ƒ  hmm...lets see...!
upd soon girls u both make a amazing pair together πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks dear. ya am really fortunate to have got mansa as my partner..n i always enjoy writing with her...😳 will update today! 
 thanks dear.😳

Originally posted by: meerubzara

fabulous update thanks meeru...😳
wow pia fought with goons yep! she did! πŸ˜‰
w8ng for next

will update today! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: darkcocoa_renu

Mindblowing update Indu!the way u brought out doz latent emotions of abhay,surely made me spellbound.thanks renu.😳 glad we could please you...😊

Poor alex..though he tried his best to flip his buddy's LIFE theory,but still Abhay's pain was sumtin tat was beyond worldly words. yes dear you'r right! abhay's wounds are too deep to heal so soon...but one cant leave trying..also..
As 4 pia..oh god..she screwed doz guyz,seriously!n her last words were filled with so much of pain n despair tat any reader cud feel it. yep pia did !πŸ˜‰ she is different here. not weak but strong enough to fight any eventuality! πŸ˜Š hmm...its nt pain actually, its just she sees no point in disclosing her name to some stranger...
You bring out emotions very well,indu!luv ya 4 tat;-)

aww...thanks a ton for your compliment renu...it really means a lot dear...😳

Originally posted by: vampire123

Super Duper Upload but feel sad for abhay b/c of his mom

thanks salman..ya abhay is in pain...

Originally posted by: vmpy

superb u r really doing a great job. thanks dear. πŸ˜³

felt bad for abhay.piya seems to b an emotionally vulnerable soul.wow jia the super girl. its not jia dear...its pia who fought with the goons!!  πŸ˜›
thanx for pm and continue soon. u'r welcome...will update now! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Awesome awesome awesome update girls!!! Wow both u are just fab writers!! thanks romi..we are glad you loved it...😳 

I loved both abhay's and piya's parts!!!Gosh u both are perfect combination of writer for this ff!!! thank u dear. ya mansa is a great partner to have...😊
I just loved alex and abhay here, alex seems to be a true friend of abhay, he just wants abhay to be back to normal but poor abhay, he is so heartbrokenπŸ˜”. I loved lisa as always, she is so understanding. ya lisa is a wonderful person..😳  
Alex, abhay convo was beautifully written and emotions were perfectly described!!! we are really happy to know u liked it so much. it matters a lot dear..😳
I hope abhay heeds to alex and lisa, rest depends on u both what u have planned for this story, but I know it will be hell interesting!!! hmm...lets see...😊.hope so...πŸ˜›
Ok now coming to the second part I just loved piya's character here. Wow she fought with the goons and saved jia!!! yes! pia is different here! she is tough not weak! πŸ˜Š
Wow we have got a saviour piya which I really liked. The whole scene was described beautifully and amazingly written!!! thanks..writing that part was truly enjoyable! πŸ˜› 
The last part was good too, now I am waiting to know how abhiya will meet and abt abhay's past!!! hm..well for abhiya meet you have to wait a bit more dear. πŸ˜‰ n about abhay's past you will know very soon..😊
once more superb job girls, u both just rock!!! thank you once again for this big n lovely comment...πŸ€—
Plz update soon and yea really sorry for commenting so late and yea thabks for the pm and this amazing update!!! u'r  most welcome. will update now! n i know the reason,so its perfectly alright dear..i am just happy you commented..😊

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
More than anything else it is Jia who really makes me curious. I like her chracter - fab job guys.
Aww I felt bad for little Simon who could not talk to his BB.
Continue soon... I want to know where Derek went.
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Indu and manasa fantastic update girls!!! I just loved the way u two arranged and described each and everything of this update. Just outstanding!!!
I feel miserable for abhay, his state of mind was explained beautifully!!!
I just loved abhay and simon bonding, both find solace just by talking with each other, it was just written beautifully and I was literally feeling each and every emotion the characters were going through btw BB nice name πŸ˜†
Abhay's pain was hard to resist and I wonder who that lady must be, and what made abhay leave MBBS.
Flashback part was written so perfectly that somehow I was getting lost in it.
Jiya and piya part was brilliantly written. I loved their conversations, I wonder if there is any mystery related to this jiya.
Piya's character is really complicated and hats off to u both for potraying her character so beautifully, I am looking forward for future updates to understand piya's character more well.
Hmmm now who is this heartbreaker aka derek and stratuss, I think they will play some signifcant role in this ff.
Once more just superb work, u both are just terrific writers, gr8 job, plz update soon and yea really sorry for commenting late hope u both won't mind. Thanks for the pm and this fabolous update!!!
Edited by Rmuk - 11 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amaaazziiinnngg Update Gals!
Beautifully written!
Abhay's state of mind was described soo well.Who was dat lady in Abhay's flashback?

Jiya seems 2 be an interesting Character.I m now eager how she will play a major role in future!

Hmmm Derek n Strauss;new characters.Lookin 4ward 2 their story.

Oh Simon sooo cute;poor boy tried so much 2 talk 2 Abhay bt cudn't.They seem 2 share a gr8 bond.

I m desperately waitin 4 Abhay's decision abt medical course now!
Alex tried 2 put some sense into him n now it is upto him coz it is nt dat he didnt knew all these things himself earlier bt circumstances made him leave all that he loved or made him shut himself down.
Continue asap.

I M EXTREMELY SORRY GUYS 4 NOT COMMENTING LAST TIME;I M NT LAZY BT I JUST 4GOT DAT I HAD RESD(so careless na) BT I HATE MYSELF 4 NT BEING ABLE 2 FULFILL MY PROMISE.HOPE U FORGIVE ME.
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
alex really a true friend of abhay but why abhay afraid to follow his dream
wow piya is really brave
like the last dailogue of piya
cont soon
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fabulous update indu and mandy  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
god abhay is in so much pain πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 
who was that lady in that flashback?????
jia seems a lil mysterious to me...
continue soon...😳  
Previous
1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next