Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sonali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update indu n mansa.actually its awesome,it was just a start n fab work!
loved the Abhay-painful man,nice bonding of alex n abhay!lisa is nice too!
jia saved pia,mistry...umm!

waiting for abhiya meet!update soon.
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice start Indu.  I will not ask you now at this point where the track is headed or how Abhay and Piya would meet. I will wait for you to update 😊
By the way, the bonding of Abhay in Lisa reminds me of my bonding with some colleagues.  A bond of humanity nothing more and nothing less.
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A great upd Indu and Manu 👏 I m sooo sorry for not commenting on previous chapter actually I read it just now 😳 both the chapters where amazing and were wrote beautifully , ahhh abhay and Lisa binding is great I loved it and tat was soo great of abhay of saving Lisa's son well I m pretty confused with piya's character though , would love to know more about her though and Alex is real and true friend 😃 I love bonding of Alex and abhay and also I love Alex's personality reminds me of sammy 😳 both abhiya's life miserable , wonder how would they meet 😃 sooo who's jiya now , does she play a imp  character ? Well I m having feeling tat piya and jia are gonna be great friends ahead 😃 upd soon girls u both make a amazing pair together 👍🏼
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous update
wow pia fought with goons
w8ng for next
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mindblowing update Indu!the way u brought out doz latent emotions of abhay,surely made me spellbound.Poor alex..though he tried his best to flip his buddy's LIFE theory,but still Abhay's pain was sumtin tat was beyond worldly words.As 4 pia..oh god..she screwed doz guyz,seriously!n her last words were filled with so much of pain n despair tat any reader cud feel it.
You bring out emotions very well,indu!luv ya 4 tat;-)Edited by darkcocoa_renu - 11 years ago
vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Super Duper Upload but feel sad for abhay b/c of his mom
...Seema... thumbnail
superb u r really doing a great job.felt bad for abhay.piya seems to b an emotionally vulnerable soul.wow jia the super girl.thanx for pm and continue soon.
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome awesome awesome update girls!!! Wow both u are just fab writers!! I loved both abhay's and piya's parts!!!Gosh u both are perfect combination of writer for this ff!!!
I just loved alex and abhay here, alex seems to be a true friend of abhay, he just wants abhay to be back to normal but poor abhay, he is so heartbroken😔. I loved lisa as always, she is so understanding. Alex, abhay convo was beautifully written and emotions were perfectly described!!!
I hope abhay heeds to alex and lisa, rest depends on u both what u have planned for this story, but I know it will be hell interesting!!!
Ok now coming to the second part I just loved piya's character here. Wow she fought with the goons and saved jia!!!
Wow we have got a saviour piya which I really liked. The whole scene was described beautifully and amazingly written!!! The last part was good too, now I am waiting to know how abhiya will meet and abt abhay's past!!!
once more superb job girls, u both just rock!!! Plz update soon and yea really sorry for commenting so late and yea thabks for the pm and this amazing update!!!
Edited by Rmuk - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

Unres------

brilliant update guys👏loved it ❤️
hawww...abhay is in so much pain😭 bcoz of his own mother😲😭
pia too seems very lonely types...
WOW!! she fought with the goons😃 our new savoiur Raichand😉
waiting for the next😊

Thanks Juhi 😳 Means a lot to us. Yeah Abhay has had to endure a lot  Pia maybe lonely but she knows how to handle herself n live her life unlike Abhay  Yep we have savior Jaiswal not Raichand 😆 Will update soon 😳

Originally posted by: Monami_50

Wow...u guys finally updated.Awsm update.My favourite part...piya beating the guys to a pulp...that past was cool

Thanks Monami 😳 Yeah I suppose its nice to see Pia being the savior than the typical damsel in distress types 😆

Originally posted by: --Rose--

Wowww AMAZING update dear:-):-):-) jus loved it:-):-):-) plz continue soon...

Thanks Rose 😳

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

That's awesome. I feel so bad for Abhay.
This girl Jia... Will she be important later on?

Yeah I know Abhay's had it bad Yep Jia will play an imp role here 😊 Glad u liked it Shreya 😳
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon
i'm really looking forward to your next part of your story
thanks for the pm

Thanks Alicia 😳 Will try to update soon.

Originally posted by: koli97

lovely update😊wahooo Pia saved a girl,really impressed👏wht happen Abhay?plzz continue asap😊

Thanks Koli 😳 Pia is a bold n fearless girl here 😳 U will know wat course Abhay's life will take 😊

Originally posted by: .rumki.

gr8 update.wow pia saved a girl
what happened to Abhay in past? Feeling bad 4 him

Thanks Rumki 😳 We will reveal Abhay's past in the upcoming updates.

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

wonderful update

thanks for pm

Thanks Megha 😳