New AbhIya FF:The Toxic Affair(pg68,Chpt10,Nov7) - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
shocking character sketch
too good.
Thanks so much everyone for the overwhelming response and yes the response gives mixed reaction towards the topic πŸ˜†. this FF subject is touchy but just remember while reading be open minded and whatever you are reading some are true incidents. a bitter part of the world you might never have faced. so just read it like that. 
some of you predicted different part of the story well you might or might not be correct as by now you guys now I can be extremely unpredictable. πŸ˜› A character has both good and bad version. in real world very few are plain evil or plain saint. it's not like serials. this story is realistic so dont expect anyone to be mahaan or anyone to be too saint. and neither people are really that bad. they have goodness hidden inside the, either nobody explored it ever or they dont know how to explore it. its just sad  
anyways, responses crossed more than expected so will be posting the next chapter within tonight. Hope you guys will like it. 
thank you and sorry due to time constraint unable to reply everyone individually πŸ€—

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Waiting...
Res--

--Edited--

WoW!!πŸ‘ what a start tanzie!!πŸ‘ incredibly Fasinating update!!!πŸ‘
Just the way i expected! Only bit of Difference is the opening scene transcends even that..! Marvellously executed! All i can say is anther hit on the roll...!⭐️

Dnt want to bore u wth an essay..πŸ˜† so will jump straight to the story nw..😊
Abhay!--Intelligent,handsome,successful, self made hard to impress man wth quite intriguing n dashing personality! Misses hs father..in rift wth his mother..tells he loved hs father dearly. And inspite of standing in a media party surrounded by easy access to beauty...seductn n lust..we see hm rememberng hs father! And that makes me feel..he is lonely n sumhow dsnt matter whether he had any black/grey shade...sumwhere deep down there's goodness in him!
n Well..this is what he seems to me..for nw! Will wait to knw if there are further shades to his character..!😳

and nw pia!!-- Intimidating! Gorgeous!! Devastatingly smart! Beautiful! Reckless!! Intelligent!! And strikingly mysterious!! N sumhow i felt ths mystery makes her even mre appealing n beautiful!! πŸ˜³πŸ‘ What a superbly smashing portrayal tanzie!!! πŸ‘ am already loving this pia!!! ⭐️ she is surely gonna bring Hurricane..in abhay's life! I can already see that..!!
Till date i think, this is the most astoundingly expensive picturisation of pia among all ur works atleast according to me! ⭐️

I loved how u presentd all the characters n nw am waiting to see the drama unfold...😊 Loved reading it. Please update the next part soon tanzie..cnt wait..n thanks a lot for pm.πŸ€—
Edited by Bleak_House - 10 years ago
awesome start tanzie...⭐️
loved how u wrote the entire updateπŸ‘..the setting was so realistic...and u actually get the feel of abhay's loneliness amidst all the party and people u know...
the meeting with pia is certainly interesting...from ur earlier hint i did think of something hatke and different for pia's character..but this is really intriguing..we get to see an entirely diffrent pia here!!will be waiting for her character and abhiya relatioship to unfold...
and does this line  For a moment her eyes changed but she didn't show any sign of recognition to Abhay..hint towards any past connection?
Edited by ..tora.tangled. - 10 years ago
piya is a hooker?? 😲 😲 completly shocking update..also mysterious...but very well written πŸ‘ (as usual) πŸ˜› loved abhiya convo..update soon..Edited by ririrararaatry - 10 years ago
Tanzie I m COMPLETELY SPEECHLESS!!!
This update was brilliant beyond my dictionary!
I ve always said u re extremely realitic n clear while describing d things n it showed here too. D picture of media world dat u depicted here, made me loathe dat so called fame 4 which ppl r dying these days!
Perfect description of party scene, behaviour of Arnab, Kabir, Misha. The 1st chap itself gave away d character of Alina n Cecilia. No wonder Abhay was pissed off at CeciliaπŸ˜†, dumb, self obssessed!

Abhay is actually a workaholic who is trying 2 find solace in his work frm d problems of his life.

My fav part (as usual) was Abhiya meeting! Perfect ambience, perfect convo n perfect 1st meet!
From ur description, Piya looked more like Sukku nt in all ways bt just smarty pants way u know!
So Abhay is already intrigued by her. True afterall, it is difficult n infact impossible 2 find such person in such a crowd of dumb ppl. I m super eager 4 d next update now!
Hats off for such a mindblwing concept!

PS : U know what when I was reading ur BS, i was thinking abt PKYEK2 on dat, then my attention shifted 2 Till d end. Then i thought If nt PKYEK i just want ViSu in a story like BD n now u ve started this n I m dying 4 a ViSu on this. Edited by Andromeda001 - 10 years ago
awesome update.. pia part was complete shocker .. ..love abhiya conversation.. abhay is charmer yet lonely... Edited by Don_theEvil - 10 years ago
interesting update.

the entire description of the party was very well written...even though abhay was surrounded by so many ppl he was so lonely.

loved the conversation b/w abhay and pia...it was fun...and she really surprised him. pia is a hooker...that was out of the box...shocking...now i want to know about her life and how she ended like this.

waiting for the next part.
thanks for pm
Hmm...Abhay seems really snooty...And a charmer to boot, when he feels like it!  I like how you described Alina and Cecilia...can clearly picture themπŸ˜† and yes the last line...I was expecting this kinda but still it gave a jolt to read it...Pia does believe in plain talking I guessπŸ˜›

Update soon Tanzie