Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: whats.up.danger

yes same. Mybe we can make ring weakness or something. Like it can suck the powers of vampire. Or make vampires forget evrything. Maybe raichands are thinking sid wants to use it to seek revenge on abhay but after 200 yrs he is simply too tired and wants to forget everything about raichands. smiley36 Keep thinking still. Am not fully satisfied still smiley17 

Are perfect. smiley41 We can work on it too then together smiley4smiley41

Maybe it lets a vampire get killed through human means? smiley37 Stake is not required 

sounds good smiley41 which one do you want to do first?

simply.meghana thumbnail

Prophecy! What if the ring contains prophecy of some sort. Something about vampire world. smiley37 Keep thinking still. Am just putting al in one bucketsmiley17

But what kind of prophecy? A destructive kind or a power kind or something else? smiley37

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Okay i think we need character design for sid. Maybe if we establish what kind of character he is maybe we can find what he wants and we can work it to make ring posses or be able to give that. What say? 

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Maybe it lets a vampire get killed through human means? smiley37 Stake is not required 

sounds good smiley41 which one do you want to do first?

okay okay. What can kill a vampire? Basically their heart os dead so not that. But maybe getting the soul sucked out of their bodies or body completely disintegrated or something? Maybe when vampire is created every vampire’s soul or essence or something is captured in that ring. So if one destroys that ring all vampires can be killed? smiley36

Umm i sort of like what we are discussing now. Like my mind is not churning in designing sid. But am open to both. U suggest smiley1

simply.meghana thumbnail

Okay i think we need character design for sid. Maybe if we establish what kind of character he is maybe we can find what he wants and we can work it to make ring posses or be able to give that. What say? 

That works smiley41 I like the idea that he was initially out for revenge but over the years he kinda just got bored of the idea smiley37

But what kind of prophecy? A destructive kind or a power kind or something else? smiley37

power kind but not like raw power more metaphorical. Thus could actually be considered both destructive por power depending on how you look at it.  Maybe it talks about uniting human and vampire world. It refers to one raichand son. They dont know which one something like that? smiley36 

simply.meghana thumbnail

okay okay. What can kill a vampire? Basically their heart os dead so not that. But maybe getting the soul sucked out of their bodies or body completely disintegrated or something? Maybe when vampire is created every vampire’s soul or essence or something is captured in that ring. So if one destroys that ring all vampires can be killed? smiley36

Umm i sort of like what we are discussing now. Like my mind is not churning in designing sid. But am open to both. U suggest smiley1

Okay I like that idea a lot smiley15smiley37 like a Thanos snap but every vampire not half smiley37smiley41

That works smiley41 I like the idea that he was initially out for revenge but over the years he kinda just got bored of the idea smiley37

haa na am so tired of revenge revenge revenge. Ekta cant think anything but maybe people have good ulterior motive too. smiley37 Okay so why did he wnats revenge in first place? He qas the one who went and told kind about ametz so abhay should be the pne seeking revenge. We need a backstory where either abhay did betray sid or he think abhay betrayed him??

Okay I like that idea a lot smiley15smiley37 like a Thanos snap but every vampire not half smiley37smiley41

great. And its easy to add twist here. Obviously everyone thinks that people who try and get that ring is to kill every vampire but all he wants is find his part in that ring and destroy that. He is just fed up of life and is secretly very very miserable and probably suicidal. The guilt of getting ametz killed is eating him inside out. 

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Kitne shubh din pe meri entry hui hai smiley37smiley37

thread bhi bahut shubh din end hua warna tere darshan kaha ho pate haismiley37