Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: darkcocoa_renu

Jia-pia reminded me of pia-misha:p ya kind of but Jia is different from misha...how you will know as you read further..πŸ˜‰
Abhay's pathetic condition seems to be his broken dreams but pia's..urmm..can't figure out what had actually happened to her.Her character is quite complicated. ya pia is different here from the show and because of her past she is a bit complex character here. n about her past ..you will know gradually. 

Poor Simon..he had to sleep without talking to his BB(nice nickname hun:p). thanks. πŸ˜› loved the way lisa n alex understand Abhay..
Dereck n strauss..the two opposites..interesting! 
Continue soon..;)

will try to..😊 once again thanks renu. πŸ˜³

thank you. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: koli97

lovely update but wish to wht happen in Abhay's pat life?continue asap😊

thanks koli. you will know soon dear. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: FeistySoul

Caught up with the chapters girls!
All characters are well described

thanks nidha. 😳 hope you will like the future updates too! 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

wonderful update.i feel so bad 4 abhay he has been suffering so much...pia luks a bit complicated kind f person bt tough too.jia luks lyk a sweet person.it would b interesting to c hw abhiya would meet in such a scenario. Thanx 4 pm

Thanks Megha 😳 Yeah I know Abhay is suffering a lot n Pia is different from what u have seen in other stories. We wanted to give a diff flavor to Abhiya altogether 😊

Originally posted by: --sonali--

Nice update INDU n MANDY!

aww...BB-Best Buddy...nice,loved simon chotu...cute hai...!

pia-jiya...nice convo,hope they will meet again...pia ko chukana pdega...aage dekh lenge!

abhay abhay abhay...Nice written his fellings...flashback...umm...smja nhi...aage samj jaungi...!

I am Eagrly waiting for AbhIya Meeting...unhe mila do na...waiting for next update...jaldi krna hn...!

thank u indu n mansa!

Thanks Sonali 😳 Dont worry Pia n Jia will keep bumping into each other πŸ˜‰ It will be sometime before Abhiya will meet 😊 but they defo will. Glad u liked it 😳

Originally posted by: .rumki.

Lovely update...feeling bad 4 abhay...he is suffering so much but what happened between abhiya in past...why are they separated here...loved Pia Jia part...Pia is very different here

Thanks Rumki 😊 Abhiya r yet to meet, so there was nothing b/w them in the past. Yeah Pia is indeed diff n the credit for characterisation will goto Indu 😳
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mohit-deewani

Superb upd Manu and Indu πŸ‘ sooo the frienship between piya and jiya started , can already fell they gonna be great  friends ! Simon and abhay are great πŸ˜ƒ the part where abhay calls Simon but isn't able to talk to him ! I felt soo happy as well as sad ! Happy seeing the bond between Simon and abhay ! And sad seeing tat abhay has only one with whom he can talk and remove his loneliness for atleast sometime πŸ˜³ well Derek , has came opposite jiya ? Just wild guess πŸ˜† or is it a love triangle πŸ˜³ btw Indu in earlier comment when I said Alex reminds me of sammy I meant mjht wala sammy , may be u wont know him πŸ˜†
Great upd girls loved it πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Rosh Embarrassed Yeah Pia n Jia will be good friends or will they? πŸ˜‰ Simon n Abhay's is probably the most endearing relationship in this story Embarrassed U will get to see more of them in the coming update too Embarrassed Derek n Jia? πŸ˜† Keep guessing πŸ˜‰ I am sure Indu knows whom u were talking abt πŸ˜› Thank u but the real credit goes to Indu Embarrassed

Originally posted by: meerubzara

fabulous update
try to continu soon
thanks for pm

Thanks Meera 😊

Originally posted by: SheDevil

awesome post indu.I lke it.It was gud reading abt Abhay.Oh wht made him or better forced him 2 leave MBBS ? & whn will Abhiya meet ?

Plz cont..😳

Glad u liked it Shirish 😊 Abhiya??? Lets see πŸ˜‰
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: vmpy

so it was piya thanx for correction.but i still feel something fishy about dat jia.abhay and simon bond is adorable.loved it.thanx a lot for pm.continue soon.waisay when will abhay and piya meet?πŸ˜‰

Jia??? Lets see πŸ˜‰ Glad u liked it 😳 U need to wait n watch for Abhiya πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Trouble.

Awesome updateπŸ‘

Thanks Prima 😳

Yeah we will 😳