New AbhIya FF:The Toxic Affair(pg68,Chpt10,Nov7) - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
interesting prologue continue soon and thankz for the pm:)
Sounds super interestin ! Update sooonEdited by Zara_92 - 10 years ago
Sounds really interesting Tanzie.
Will be waiting :)
i hope i will be more active..hopefully!
Misterious story lagti hai...egar to read it...it's by u tthen ofcourse it will  b the best n beautiful...waiting for pia's character to unfold too.!
Thank u Tanzie..
Arnab is the main antagonist naa!!...i feel like he is the reason behind abhay and piya's misery...lets see...its such a great and daring concept...count me in as a faithfull reader...thnks for pm...
happy happy happy happy happy days are here again
interesting prologue and the characters r quite different.from prologue it seems piya is dead? is it really?.hope this ff will get more likes.
The idea seems very intriguing. Looking forward to how you unfold the story. Though I am confident that you will do justice to the story line as you are a superb writer.

Please continue and PM me.
The prologue is so confusing .Can't wait to read this tanz ! . ❤️ The character sketch is damn amazing . Gosh arnab is such a cheapo 🤢 but there many people like him in this world . Abhay kabir are helpers here , oh god ! I m hoping when piya enters the frame abhay would change a bit . Poor misha , when she will know this secret how would she possibly react ? Her father and her love such cheapos , would be heartbreaking shock for sure  I really wonder what possibly could be piya's character here . I m hope not of prostitue which abhay end supplying to arnab . Just wild guess 😆
Upd the first chapter soon tanz 😃
Iam too angred ...Y the hell r u so interested in making the readers cry 😡😡 Bt have to admit its beautifully written ...😛 ...N pls dnt kill Abhiya... ...Pls dnt make it tragic...Vidu ko rona aa jayega 😭😭Edited by Acid_Queen - 10 years ago