whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 days ago

Hello guys after a really long time I have written a casual os on abhiya. Have fun readin it (whoever reads it) 😋

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kabeer was sitting by the fountain eating a burger. He was dressed in casual jean and t-shirt and had his earphone plugged in his ears. He looked like a normal guy who was hanging out by the Scandal Point only he was not. Kabeer was tracking Piya who was sitting across him in coffee shop. Everyday at 10:30 she came to this exact coffee shop and placed an exact same order of a coffee and toasted bread with butter. She did not interact with anyone, didn't speak with anyone. She had followed this routine for almost over a year without any change. 

“The subject is on the move.” 

A voice spoke in his earphone. “Follow. Don't engage, keep distance.” Kabeer spoke in low voice without moving his lips much.

“Kabeer are you sure? Its Piya.”

“Misha, we took an oath to protect this city from the kinds of Abhay Raichand. I intend to follow through.”

“She is our best friend.”

“Was. Then she fell in love with a blood sucking monster. But if you are having second thoughts, you can leave.”

“No I… . Fine am following her.”

“Kabeer, Abhay has not even been in any contact with Piya for almost over a year. She doesn't even remember his face. I am not sure by following her we will get much.”

“Think about it, Anagad, for a year she followed exact same routine to the point and didn't speak with anyone but today she gets a surprise envelope, she reads it burns it and then abandoning her breakfast she moves.”

“Kabeer it doesn't mean it has something to do with him.”

“Oh, I am certain the envelope is from him. I guess you missed that subtle smile on her face when she opened it.”

“She is going to the airport.”

“Oh shit! She must be going back to that place. Somebody needs to get in.”

Kabeer tossed his burger in the nearby bin and quickly ran to his bike, driving to the airport. He arrived tad bit later after the plane to Dehradun departed. Misha and Angad arrived just after him. 

“I will call for a car”, Misha said. 

“Angad call Ruhi and ask her to tail Piya from Dehradun airport.”

Piya was sitting in her usual coffee shop, sipping coffee when waiter delivered her an envelope. On the envelope, only her name “Piya” was inked in cursive writing. She sliced the envelope open and pulled out an ivory coloured paper. It was a thick paper with texture and had AR written on its header. An unwilling smile spread her lips. 

I owe you a relation. But there are many following your every move. Only if you had moved on from me.  

PS burn this letter. 

She borrowed a lighter from the nearby table and burnt the letter. As she got out the cafe, she found a cab waiting for her outside which took her straight to the airport where an attendant handed her a first class ticket and a boarding pass. As she sat in her seat, she closed her eyes trying to remember Abhay’s face. She remembered he was vampire, she remembered all the time she spent with him, but couldn't remember his face. About a year ago, the forests of Dehradun had seen a tragic event. There was a fight between two groups of vampires and in that two students of mount college had lost their lives. Abhay himself had disappeared just after that. The year that passed by had brought many changes with it. Kabeer, Misha, Angad, and Ruhi had joined the vampire hunters’ society They had taken an oath to protect the city of Dehradun from likes of Abhay Raichand. Surprisingly despite a whole year that Abhay has stayed with everyone at college no one had managed to get even a single photograph of him and how weird everyone’s memory seemed to fail when it came to remembering his face. But Kabeer was sure Piya knew where Abhay was and he followed her everyday. She only wished he was right.  

Flight was short and soon they were landing at Dehradun airport. She supposed that Kabeer must have asked someone to tail her from airport and right to her assumption she noticed Ruhi talking with some girls. Only Ruhi could have managed to get inside arrival hall using her chatty self. 

Only if you had moved on from me.

She had been wondering why Abhay has written that and finally an idea struck her mind. She looked around and by the baggage belt,  she saw a tall guy with lean body stand awkwardly holding a book waiting for his luggage. Piya smiled and drank some water form her bottle, she glanced at Ruhi and walked straight upto him knocking into him, spilling water on his shirt. 

“Oh!! I am soo sorry. I didn't see you there mr-?”

“Its- I uhh Ronak.” The guy smiled cutely looking at her. 

“Let me help you clean up.” She dabbed her scarf over his shirt while holding his gaze. 

“You have nice eyes there, Ronak.” She noticed the guy had deep gray colored eyes. 

“Its okay. You don't have to do this.” His hand touched hers to stop her and at the touch he froze looking at her mesmerisingly. 

“Are you here on a tour or business?”

“Just a tour.”

“A tour to the beautiful valley but all alone?”

“I, I had someone but I lost them sometime ago. She left me so here I am all alone.”

“Hmm well we are going to have to do something about it, don't we?”

“We do?”, he was clearly smitten by Piya. 

“Come with me.”

“My hotel has sent a cab I think-“

“Oh you don't need a cab Ronak, you need a girlfriend. Besides I have much better cab”

“Ookay”, he spoke in low voice and followed Piya to her cab. “Where are we going?” He asked once they got on road. 

“You’ll see.”

She looked in the rear view mirror and found Ruhi following her. 

“I uhh I am sorry but I don't even know your name.”

“Piya. Piya Jaiswal.”, she forwarded her hand for him to take in his. 

“Piya.”, he repeated taking her hand. “Are you here on a tour as well?”

“Business. Strictly business. So Ronak what do you do?” 

“I am a teacher. Primary school.”

“Really, I couldn't have guessed in a million years. What do you teach?” 

“History. What do you do?”

“Take a guess.” Piya raised her eyes and said with a smug look.

“Ummm modelling?”

“Thats a very trivial attempt. Try a little harder.”

“Okay umm -“ he narrowed his eyes and then looked at her figure and said, “you are dressed elite but are not carrying any luggage. I am gonna guess you are someone very elite, and very powerful or connected to someone very powerful.”

“You are observant Ronak. Now what would it take for you to ask me on a date?”

“Date? Oh? Okay Right umm”, he was clearly flustered but smiled politely, “Piya, would you like to go on date with me?”

Piya looked at him with pursed lips and raised eyebrows.

“Right very trivial question. So I take it you don't  like trivialities. Umm then uhh”, Ronak looked down thoughtfully twisted his mouth and then after a moment or two said, “Join me for dinner tonight!”

Piya smiled in response and nodded. They arrived at Hyatt Regency and Piya pulled Ronak with her holding his hand. “Leave your bags.”

“Piya Jaiswal and partner”, she said at the counter. She met Ronak’s startled eyes but he didn't say anything. A bellman showed them to their suite. 

“Executive suite mam. This is our top suite and everything has been arranged for you already as per your liking.”

The suite was large, with a  bedroom, a living room, a powder room with walk-in closet. Piya stepped inside the walk-in closet and found that it had been filled with dresses her size and beautiful jewels. 

“Shall we go on our dinner date?”, she asked. Ronak nodded but he had miffed expressions on his face. 

Piya went inside room and slipped into a beige maxi dress which had long slit.  She left her curls open and lose, and adorned her arm with pearl chain bracelet. She carried a black velvet stole. Ronak had dressed in a suit and was waiting  for her in living room.

“You look enchanting.”, he said when he saw her.

Piya walked closer to him and straightened his tie and said, “You too, Ronak. Shall we?”

Kabeer Misha and Angad had arrived Dehradun five hours later on their bikes and met Ruhi at once. 

“Kabeer Piya is here in Hyatt and she is with someone. but I couldn't see his face.” 

“Did you take pictures?”

“I did but they wont be much useful. Here.”

Kabeer looked at the pictures. “Do you know which room she is in?”

“Top Suite.”

“Either this guys is Abhay or she is definitely meeting Abhay.”

“Guys we have to stake out here. Angad and I will get some rations. You girls, see if you can find a room just below Piya’s. We have to know who is this guy she is with.”

“Piya is in Dehradun. She checked in Hyatt.”

“She is here in Dehradun almost after a year. If she is here, so will Abhay.”, Maithili said thoughtfully.

“We have already put a tail on Piya. She is with some guy.”

“She is? Did you get a visual on him?”

The boy shook his head.

“Well go and find out. If he is Abhay, well, I must get to him before Sid does. I need that ring.”

“Tangy mint chicken for me.”

“Excellent choice madam.”, the waiter said and left with order. 

“He didn’t say that to me. My choice was not excellent?”, Ronak asked innocently. 

“Your choice was excellent, Ronak.” Piya tilted her head and gave an enticing smile. She leaned in and put her hand on his and asked, “so Ronak what do you usually do on your date? What is your move?”

“I uhh I don't know. I don't think I have a move. Is this a date, really?”

“You don't believe me!”

“Well you are too pretty and gorgeous.”

“You are handsome yourself.”

“I know I know but well hotels don't usually give out gifts like that.”

Piya humphed and then stood up. “Come ask me for a dance.”

Ronak was startled again but he quickly tried to get up obliging to her request. He knocked the table as he got up and almost spilled the water from glass. Piya gave a small chuckle and coughed slightly, gesturing him to take her hand. 

“Right sorry! You know you are so out of my league.”, he said as he took her hand and lead her to dance floor.

“You will have to lead! Ready?”, Piya asked as they reached danced floor. 

“I think I can manage a dance. I am really good at it.”

“Let us see.”

Ek din teri raahon me, baahon me, panahon me, aauga, kho jauga, ek din tera ho jaauga! 

He held his hand on Piya’s waist and another holding her palm and pulled her closer gazing straight into her eyes. 

Yeh Jhukti Nazar, Jaane Jigar Hosh Lejati Hai, Mein Kaise Kahon, Ek Ajnabi Dard Dejati Hai

Piya’s gaze dropped and her heart ached remembering her time spent with Abhay. Only if she could see him. Many a nights she dreamt Abhay stood by his bed but then when she would wake up he wont be there. 

Chupke Se Chupke Se,Teri Neeedon Mein

Khwaabon Mein Khayalon Mein aaunga, kho jaunga, ek din tera ho jaaunga

Her eyes got misty and when Ronak leaned in to almost kiss her, she turned and walked back to the suite. Ronak joined her back and caught up with her in the lift. Once they were inside their suite Piya sat herself on couch. Ronak sat opposite to her. 

“Water?”, he said offering her a bottle. Piya nodded and drank some water. He coughed slightly and then asked, “Who is he? Expensive gifts, suite, your every need is taken care of but I can see you are sad. Come on tell me. Who is he?”

“He was someone very special.”

“Was? He isn't anymore?”

Piya looked at him but didn't answer. “Is he why you are here?”

“Its complicated.”

“I am sure I can keep up.”

Piya smiled showing all her teeth and said, “well he keeps himself away thinking it is safe for me that way.”

“He is gangster or something.”

Piya bit her tongue lightly looked at him and said, “more dangerous.”

“More dangerous? Okay mafia? Smugglers? Murders?”

“More!”

“More really? What is he uhhh dictator? Devil? A don wanted in many countries? I dont know what is more dangerous?”

“You are more closer with devil?”

“Okay so what then a zombie? A warlock? A vampire?”

Piya looked at him suggestively and he asked, “really a vampire? I never stood a chance against him, did I?”

Piya smiled playing with her stole and said“The thing is I don't like being told what to do and what not to do. It feels like summons, but it was worse when I didn't hear from him for over a year.”

“You miss him a lot.”

“That would be an understatement”

“So I was right, this wasn't a date, was it?”

Piya didn't have answer so she only smiled in sympathy. Ronak got up looking around he stopped near fireplace and asked, “Was that bouquet there when we checked in?” He pointed to the large bouquet of orchids on mantle. 

Piya turned to look at it and then she walked to it and pulled out an envelope. She opened it and found another letter with similar cursive handwriting on the same thick ivory paper with AR in the header. 

“Its an invitation to a party.”, she announced.

“Looks like you have been summoned.”

She looked at him and then glanced out the window and saw Ruhi and Misha from the corner spying on them. She turned back to Ronak bent down and kissed his lips and whispered in his ears, “You are sweet guy, Ronak. I hope couch would be comfortable for you.” And then she walked to the bedroom and closed the door. She stood by door as she saw the door knob turn to open but then it turned back close again, so she changed into her nightgown and went to sleep. 

She woke up with a jerk at midnight. She had just dreamt of kissing Ronak. She breathed in and rubbed the sweat off her forehead.  She came out and found him sleeping on the couch. She smiled looking at his calm face and threw a blanket over him before she went out.

Siddharth pulled a rug over Ronak’s head and kidnapped him from the hotel suite. He brought him in a dark secluded forest. 

“Tell me where is the ring?”

“I don't know what are you talking about? What ring? I don't have any ring?”

“Stop lying to me. I know who you are-“, something sharp and small hit his face. 

“Ronak. Get over here.”, Piya shouted. She was in a mercedes G-wagon and Ronak quickly ran over to her. Piya drove fast quickly on the road and got on to Rajpur road uphill towards Mussoorie but Siddharth was leaping high and fast to keep up. She couldn't lose his trail. 

“Oh my god. Who is that? Drive quickly quickly.”, Ronak said in panicked voice.

They kept looking behind and around to keep Siddharth’s track. “Piya Piya look ahead. Its u-pin bend. Don't fall off.”

Piya swerved the car just in the nick of time without falling in valley. As they turned she got a look at the road below her and saw Kabeer and Misha were following them. She rammed the accelerator but Siddharth was following too closely and then she felt a strong sharp push on her car and she swerved and hit into the rock ahead. She vaguely remembered that Ronak pulled her aside as they hit. She felt two hands pull her out the car and put her on the ground. 

“Abhay?! Is that you Abhay?”

She mumbled with half consciousness before fainting. She woke up to the sounds of birds in morning. Her car was crashed. Airbags out and deployed. She remembered previous night. She looked around to find if Abhay was there. She checked her reflection in mirror of the broken car and saw she had not even a single scratch. She was sure glass had broken on her and Ronak had pulled her aside. Abhay had definitely come to save her but then where did he go? Ronak was also nowhere to be found. She found his night robe lying on the ground. She saw there were more tyre marks and remembered seeing Kabeer and Misha. 

Piya arrived at the basement of Dobriyal house. She saw Kabeer and Misha’s bikes parked there and ran inside. She saw Ronak handcuffed and tied to a table. He was pleading. 

“Please you have to believe me. I am Ronak, Ronak sharma. … a history school teacher from Delhi. Trust me someone attacked me last night thinking I am some Abhay Raichand but I not him. I don't even know the guy.”

“Kabeer Misha, he is not Abhay.”, Piya rushed in. 

“Piya? Are you okay?”, Misha asked.

“Why should we trust you Piya?”

“Come on Kabeer. Let him go. Come on look at him. Do you really think he is abhay? Don't you remember his personality at all? Ronak is innocent, just caught in cross fire.”

Kabeer pinched his lips thoughtfully and then gestured Piya to join him in another room.  

“Piya we know you are here to meet Abhay. Where is he? And why should I believe that this guy is not him?”

“What happened to Siddharth?”

“Gone! Dead. We found his body tied up in silver on a tree we took care of the rest.”

“You got your vampire, let Ronak go. He has nothing to do with any of this business.”  But Kabeer didn't move so she told him that she chose Ronak on the airport with the idea of throwing everyone off their trail after receiving Abhay’s letter. But now seeing that things have become too dangerous for him so she is coming clean. 

“Why do you care for him so much?”

“Let him go, Kabeer.”

“You get me to Abhay and I will let him go.”

Piya pursed her lips and thought. Kabeer had become vampire hunter but Abhay would be able to take care of himself. Besides there was little chance that she would actually meet Abhay. But Ronak was an innocent stranger that she had gotten on with in airport. But things had become too dangerous and it wasnt fair to involve him in her mess. 

“Fine. I have received an invitation to the red carpet party tomorrow from you know who. I will get you there if you let Ronak go.”

Kabeer slumped in his chair looking at her astounded. “You would give up Abhay for this lover boy of yours? He is just a school teacher.”

Piya didn't answer. 

“You would have to wear a wire you know that.”

“I know”

“Very well then.” He got up and stopped beside her turned her cheek to him and said, “Only if you had agreed to date me, none of this mess would have been in your life.”

“It would also have been a really boring life then Kabeer.”

“And it is interesting with this school teacher? Damn Piya, I would never understand your choice in men.”

Piya and Ronak drove to the airport. 

“Why were they all after me?”

“Because I kissed you. I am sorry. I didn't think Abhay would let this entire game get this far.”

“They want Abhay and that is why he is not with you?”

Piya nodded. 

“Can you get the bag from trunk for me please?”

“Sure.” Ronak jumped out and got the bag out. “You will find everything you need for travel back in that bag. Goodbye Ronak.”, she said and locked the car doors. 

“But I want you.”, she read his lips as she drove out of his sight. 

Piya was wearing a black satin gown. She wore gold earrings and a necklace. Valet took her car for parking as she entered the venue of the ball.    She could hear Kabeer through the wire Misha and Ruhi had helped her wear. 

“Piya all you need to do is point us to Abhay. And then we will make sure you are safe okay? Remember where your loyalty lies, Piya.”

Piya walked straight to the bar and asked for a glass of merlot. She looked around checking for Abhay or his sign. She noticed a man walk by her, and kept an envelope on the table ahead her. She rushed to take the envelope when she saw Ronak. She frowned and pulled him aside, “what are you doing here? You are not supposed to be here. You should be back to Delhi by now.”

“I couldn't leave.”

“Ronak what are you talking about? This is all so messed up. You can't risk yourself like this.”

“What is this moron doing here?”, she heard Kabeer in her earpiece. 

“I love you. I have fallen in love with you.”

“Oh great. Piya get rid of your lover boy now.”

Piya glanced at the envelope and at Ronak’s eyes. She kissed him and whispered “I am sorry but leave me.” She fought back some tears and left him in the middle of the ballroom. She could hear Kabeer asking others to follow her. She opened the envelope and asked the driver to take her to Pandher Palace. 

“Pandher Palace. Thats the address. Go go. Also get that idiot lover boy, Angad. I don't want him messing up again. ”

Angad covered Ronak’s head and he mumbled, “not again” as he got shoved into some van. 

“You have some nerve dude. You could have almost wrecked our entire plan now stay put here.”, Misha told him. 

Kabeer was focused on following Piya. 

“Kabeer the device is picking up some signal for vampire.”, Ruhi said. 

“Must be Abhay. Lets keep an eye.”

They could see Piya walk inside the palace and from window they saw another shadowy figure of a woman with two boys. Misha crawled on the edge of the palace wall and peeked into see.

“Shit! Kabeer thats Maithili.”

“What?! I thought she died that night.”

“Apparently not.”

“I told you she wasn't dead.”, Ruhi said eagerly. 

“Dude we need to get her else she will kill Piya otherwise”

“No no wait! Look I am sure Abhay will come now. He wont abandon her now. This is the night we get them both. Trust me.”

“Piya piya piya. Tell me where did Abhay hide the ring? He must have told you.”

They heard over the recorder.

“I have no idea. I haven't seen him since a year.”

“Oh come on piya you think that is going to work with me. Tell me or I will kill you now.”

“Aren't you going to do something?”, Ronak said in pleasing manner of voice but Kabeer shushed him. 

There was a whimpering sound from Piya and then they heard Maithili again, “You really don't know anything do you? You don't even remember his face. Curious.”

“You have to do something.”, Ronak pleaded. 

“Kabeer she is dangerous. We have to save Piya now.”

“Abhay must come Mish I am sure of it. Look he saved her from Siddharth I am sure he will come again tonight.”

“Shhh I see some movement.”, Angad whispered.

“Keep a look out must be Abhay. Tonight we get them both.”

“Its lover boy”, Misha said in shock.

“What?” Kabeer looked behind to see and realised Ronak had snuck off when he was busy focusing on Piya. 

“Damn it this fool.”

“Well at least we would get some delicious snack”, Maithili said gesturing to her minions as they lusted for Piya’s blood. 

Piya heard Misha say, “damn it Kabeer we are firing over Maithili. We can't let them both die.”

“Please stop it. Let her go.” Ronak walked in the palace. It was dark piya couldn't see his face but she knew his voice. 

“What are you doing here, Ronak.”, Piya asked  him. 

“I can't stand by and watch”, he came by and knelt down beside Piya. “I am Abhay Raichand.”, he said.

Piya felt an ache in her heart, “aww Ronak. I love you.”, she whispered. 

“Where is the ring?”, she heard Maithili. 

“He doesn't know. He is just lying to save me. You have to let him go. Ronak, please just go.”

“Do you take me for a fool Piya?”, Maithili asked. Piya felt Maithili’a nails dug into her throat and a gasp escaped her mouth. She heard more noise in dark and then whoosh sound and then the sound of three bodies slumping down. Kabeer lit up fire torch on a wooden stake and thats when Piya saw Maithili and her minions body on the ground with silver arrow shot in their chest. Kabeer burned the bodies of those two vampires. 

“Because of you we couldn't get Abhay, you stupid stupid lover boy.”, he said to Ronak.

“Let it go Kabeer. Maithili and Siddharth are dead. You very well know Abhay never harmed anyone. Your revenge is settled and your vow fulfilled.”, 

“Kabeer relax. Piya is right. We don't know when or if Abhay would show up or not. I think we should let him be. He is not as dangerous as these other two.”

“Fine. For you Piya, I am dropping the matter. But we would be watching you Piya if Abhay comes back and causes any harm I wont step back.”

Piya nodded. 

“Come on guys lets go.”

“Bye Piya. Sorry you didn't get to see your Abhay.” Misha said as they left. She handed one fire torch to Piya and Ronak before leaving.  They heard the sound of  motorcycles start and run and disappear in distance. 

“So you love me?”

“I suppose I do.”, Piya answered with a suppressed smile. 

“What about him?”

“I love him too, unfortunately.”

“He let you die here.”

“I am sure he would have come if they had not intervened.”

“So you love us both then?”

“Hmm as if my life wasn't already complicated enough.”, Piya sighed. 

“I think I can fix that.”

Piya looked at him questioningly when he pulled Piya closer in his arms. As she looked on, his grey eyes turned bright blue like ocean and Piya felt something tugging her mind. A kind of blanket was lifted up from her memories and she could suddenly remember Abhay’s face, the same face that stared her back in the eyes. She opened her mouth to gasp but smiled and just closed her eyes shaking her head. 

“I couldn't even dream that the awkward nervous school teacher could be you.”

“In case you have forgotten I have had the practice of 200 years. I can be anyone”

He tucked her hair behind her ears. 

“And you let them almost get me.”

“I wouldn't have let that happen.”, Abhay opened her necklace and knocked a stone out of it. “The power of the ring was always in this stone which you had all along.”

“So Maithili was right. I did have the ring. Technically.”

Abhay nodded. “You know you could have picked any guy to move on with at the airport but you had to choose me all over again.”

“I had to choose you all over again, my lover boy.”

Piya got on her toes and kissed his lips not releasing this time. 

Wrote something after a long time smiley36

PS: i was watching the tourist movie and this is heavily inspired from it. smiley1

Edited by whats.up.danger - 18 days ago
White-Lilac thumbnail

Kaafi dino baad I'm getting some Abhiya content smiley27smiley37

Nikks the OS is really good smiley42

I knew it has to be Abhay the moment you mentioned deep grey eyes smiley42smiley37

The best part was how everybody got irritated with the tactics of this Lover Boy smiley37smiley37smiley37

Do write more.... I'll be waiting for more such content smiley37

And for a change I'm first aur res nahi actual comment hai smiley37

Edited by White-Lilac - 18 days ago

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Kaafi dino baad I'm getting some Abhiya content smiley27smiley37

Nikks the OS is really good smiley42

I knew it has to be Abhay the moment you mentioned deep grey eyes smiley42smiley37

The best part was how everybody got irritated with the tactics of this Lover Boy smiley37smiley37smiley37

Do write more.... I'll be waiting for more such content smiley37

And for a change I'm first aur res nahi actual comment hai smiley37

thank you  hrits! smiley31

it was fun writing abhay who is not arrogant and smug all the time but an awkward school teacher smiley17

simply.meghana thumbnail

Methods to get hriti down to sea level smiley37

1. Make a horrid UI update to IF

2. Write a story smiley37

simply.meghana thumbnail

Sigh I need to make a move on with my pending stories smiley37

this was really good Nikki smiley9smiley41smiley42 ending lines were so good

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Methods to get hriti down to sea level smiley37

1. Make a horrid UI update to IF

2. Write a story smiley37

smiley37smiley37smiley37 i would say first one is more effective. historically speaking smiley37

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Sigh I need to make a move on with my pending stories smiley37

this was really good Nikki smiley9smiley41smiley42 ending lines were so good

we will be waiting for it when u release smiley41

thank you meghs smiley31

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: whats.up.danger

we will be waiting for it when u release smiley41

thank you meghs smiley31

When you have the ideas but not the motivation to write smiley37 I must find that smiley37