Abhiya Mini FF : The Symbol of Love - Completed

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Guys, this OS/SS starts 6 months after Pia's memory loss, but here Pia is in Dehradun only and has not gone to Paris! I have not planned the future track as yet, so my updates will be slow this time. 

A 6 month pregnant girl was running through the forest. She was still reeling from the shocking news which her sister had relayed to her just a few minutes back before helping her to escape. Her own father had invited few people who were hell bent on killing her and her unborn baby. The reason: nobody knew who or what the father of the baby was. No ultrasound could detect any fetus present and she herself did not remember any thing about what her life was or who she was six months back. At first nobody had even bothered to answer her questions and had fed her lies, but when her pregnancy became known, they were forced to tell her something which could possibly relate to the father of her baby. But, nobody knew anything for sure. She didn't know whom to trust and whom not to. She had somehow accepted the people who claimed to be her family and has started believing whatever lies they fed her. But when the person who claimed to be her father had decided that her baby will be aborted, she had started moving away from them and had begun seeking answers elsewhere. It was then that she had found the love of her life who had always been there for her, who had saved her life numerous times, and who never bothered to even give a second glance to anyone other than her. A boy, for whom she had meant the world and who cared for no one but her. A boy who was sought by all the girls in her college, but whose eyes always sought only her. But then he had mysteriously disappeared the day she was kidnapped, and while no one could find him or even his family again, she was found lying unconscious in the forest and she had lost all her memory when she had regained consciousness.

One month later it was found that she was two months pregnant, but luckily for her, just like ultrasound machines no tool could also touch her baby. Though it was a mystery as to why this was happening, she was at least relieved. Despite her family feeding her lies about how her boyfriend must have conveniently dumped her after fulfilling his desires, she had always felt her heart refusing to accept this and what she got to know from her other college friends confirmed her belief that her love was not like what her family thought he was. But then where was he? Why had he left her? And how was their baby so special? But before she could find any answers to these questions, her sister had barged into her room one day and told her that their father had called some weird looking men to get rid of her baby and those idiots were hell bent on killing her to kill the baby. She apologized for every lie she had fed her in last few days and helped her to escape from the house and handed her a photo of her love and told her his name. Just before leaving she just told her that there was some secret about him which only she knew of and that that secret was a very dark secret but she had accepted him even after knowing that secret. This was all she knew of.

She was running. Running for her life and for the life of her unborn baby whom she loved with all her life. She may not remember the father of her baby, but heart still felt his love. Without knowing where she was going she kept running. She took a turn which took her towards the forest, but she was least bothered, but someone was shocked to see her running there. She cried out to her husband: "Did you see that? She is going there! Maybe now the time has come for our son to come back!" But her ever practical husband replied:"I am afraid you are wrong! Can't you see she has moved on in life?" To which the lady replied, "No her body might have moved on, but I am sure her heart still belongs to our son. That's why unknowingly she is going to the place he is trapped. I am sure tonight she will set him free. And I want to welcome my son back myself. Won't you come along with me?" Keeping faith in her faith, her husband accompanied her to the forest where their son was lying for the last six months.

She had reached in the middle of the forest when she heard wolves howling scaring her to the spine. She was already feeling exhausted after so much running. The combined effect of exhaustion and her pregnancy was making her feel terribly hot and she fell to the ground and was surprised to find it ice cold. The cold ground was giving her an unknown comfort and she sat on the ground to catch a breath. She did not realize when the sheet of the ice started to melt from her touch. But before she knew, the wolves got too near to her. She was scared and thought that now this was all over. She had no place to run as the wolves were blocking every route to escape. One of the wolves jumped to attack her and she closed her eyes in fear and screamed. Suddenly she felt a cold hand grabbing her wrist and pulling her down. Before she knew it, she was in a pool of water at the place where a sheet of ice lay just a few minutes back.

He was brought back to life by his true love. But what use was this life when his love had moved on in her life. Though this was what he had always wanted her to do and that is why he had even erased her memories to make her forget him; it still pained his dead heart terribly to see the living proof of his love having moved on with someone else. It has just been six months, but it was already visible that she now belonged to someone else. Someone else had touched her, marked her with his love. But then how, how had she reached here and in this condition? Women are supposed to glow in this time, but she was looking so pale and lifeless. Was she forced into submission? Yes, that must have been the case. Else how could she have brought him back to life? Only true love was supposed to be able to do that. If she has brought him back to life, then it meant that her heart still loved him and only him. Then who had dared to do this to her? He won't spare him. But right now these werewolves needed his attention.

She opened her eyes and saw his face. The face she has just seen in a picture given to her by her sister a few minutes back. A picture which was her only and her most prized treasure at this moment. She looked at his eyes which have haunted her in her dreams and yet calmed her every time in these last six months. She found herself in his arms and suddenly felt safe and at home as if this was the place she was always meant to be in. As he saw him moving to fight the wolves, she held out his hand and in a breaking voice said, "Abhay!! Please save me ' a..n..d' our child !!" Edited by ..dishu.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
INDEX
guys this SS i m not doing chapter wise, so just posting the page numbers for updates. Send Buddy request to dishuFF to get PMs for this

Edited by ..dishu.. - 11 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tapasya safal hui! Dishu is back 😆 This one is really interesting... I really can't wait for more! And I don't care if updates are slow, I've kinda become used to them with your and syria's ff 😛Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 12 years ago
TeDylove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally dishu u come with your own..
now i have to wait for one month..🤣
and nice story..😊
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dishu sabra ka phal mitha hota hai we will wait for ur nxt update lovely start
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow its great to see u back with ur wrks! And i wonder its abhiya baby. Update soon!
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww... Your new ss:-D:-) Its WONDERFUL dear:-):-)...
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow!!!yipeee!!u r bck!!!and an amazinggg concept,dishu...it's abhiya's unborn child,right???then..doesn't abhay remember anything??um m a lil cnfused...update soon:-)
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its gud to see u back in action oops sorry back in writing lol
awesome start
loved it
its really different
so Piya is pregnant with Abhay's child
N Arnab how could he just do this I hope Abhiya teach him a lesson
cont soon