Abhiya OS : Trust and Love

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

This OS start after the vampires tell Abhay that he has only 24 hours time to find a solution after which Haseena would be finished.

Abhay was desperate as there was too little time now. He asked to finally directly ask Alina for the potion. He knew he had no more time to play games. He went to her house.

Abhay: Alina, tum dekh rahi ho na iss sheher mein kya ho raha hai. Ab isse rokne ka ek hi tarika hai. Alina, please mujhe woh potion dedo jisse main uss vampire ki khoon ki pyaas ko control kar sakun.

Alina: ye kya keh rahe ho Abhay, mere paas koi potion nahin hai.

Abhay: Alina please, wakt bahut kam hai. Please try to understand. Iss tarah kab tak innocent humans pe attack hota rahega?

Alina: I don't really care about humans Abhay, par ye potion tumhe deke main apne clan ke saath gaddari nahin kar sakti. Abhay I love you and I trust you, par ye potion tumhe deke main hum saare werewolves ki jaan khatre mein nahi daal sakti. I am sorry Abhay, main tumhe woh potion nahin de sakti. Aur agar tumhe un insaanon ki itni fikr hai to tum uss vampire ko khatm kyun nahin kar dete jo ye sab kar raha hai.

Abhay(angrily): if you don't give me that potion, then I will have to steal it.

Alina: You will not be able to do that,

and with that she cast a spell and Abhay fell to the ground unconscious.

Alina: I am sorry Abhay, but I cant go against my family and clan, I have just knoecked you out for a few hours and I will soon leave the town so that you cant get that potion. I will return to you later. Hope we can get back together again.

With that she dragged Abhay out and left him in jungle and herself left Dehradoon for some time.

However, at the time when the vampires were discussing with Abhay at his house, the new vampire slayer Mr. Kashyap had entered Dobriyal mansion.

Arnab: Please humein kaldi kuch karna hoga, meri beti Misha

Mr. Kashyap: main aapki baat samahta hun, Mr. Dobriyal, par we have to be 100% sure ki hum vampires ka hi shikar karein. Vaise mere iss bag mein vampires ka shikar karne ke liye sab kuch hai, silver knife, wooden stake, silver chains, bas ye potion complete nahin hai.

Arnab: kaisa potion?

Mr. Kashyap: iss potion se kisi bhi vampire ki insaani khoon ki pyaas ko humesha ke liye control kiya jaa sakta hai, aur iss potion se koi bhi vampire kuch minutes ke liye unconscious ho jaata hai, jisse use khatm karna bahut aasan ho jaata hai, par iss potion ka ek key ingredient missing hai, a werewolf's hair, aur uske bina ye potion kaam nahin karega.

Arnab: werewolves,to kya werewolves bhi exist karte hain?

Mr. Kashyap: bilkul, aur woh to vampires se bhi jyada khatarnak hote hain. Vampire ke bite se to ek insaan bach bhi sakta hai, par ek baar agar ksis insaan ko ek werewolf ne kaat liya, to woh bhi humesha ke liye ek werewolf ban jaata hai. Anyway, lets go and check Misha.

They both went to Misha's room, but unknown to them, Pia had heard every single word of it and she determined that she would end this herself. No one except her had a right to touch her Abhay. Her heart knew that it can't be Abhay, but whoso ever he is shielding, she will find out and put an end to it. She grabbed Mr. Kashyap's bag, and rushed outside. Her mind asked her to go to the Khurana mansion to see if she could find the reason behind Abhay's fake relationship with her and unknown to both Abhay and Alina, Pia had heard their entire conversation. That Khuranas were werewolves, shocked her to the core, but this was no time to act timid. As soon as Alina left her house dragging Abhay, Pia quickly entered her room and went to her dresser. Luckily for her, she found a few broken strands of Alinas's hair on her comb. She quickly grabbed them, added them to the potion and rushed towards the forest to meet that unknown deadly vampire.

To attract that vampire sooner than later, she cut herself slightly so that the smell of her blood attracts that blood thirsty vampire. Pia was determined to kill that vampire whoever it was, but what she hadn't expected in the worst of her dreams was that the vampire which was now approaching her attracted to her blood's smell was none other than Haseena. Finally everything fell into place. This was the reason, why Abhay was not telling her anything. He was protecting his mother. But she was disheartened as to why he didn't trust her. Had he told her everything, Misha would have been safe and she would have surely helped him like she was about to do now. The thought of finishing the blood thirsty vampire flew out of the window the moment Pia saw Haseena. Haseena on the other hand was shocked to see Pia. She had already caused too much pain to her son, she could not kill Pia and kill her son also forever. But Pias's blood was driving her crazy. Haseena's eyes were shedding blood tears. She was too anguished.

Haseena begged: Pia, please just run away from here as fast as you can. Please

Pia: Aunty, ye aapko kya hua hai? You were not like this.

Haseena: I don't know Pia. I have lost control. It's as if someone else is controlling me. I can't control my thirst. Please run away.

Haseena already had her fangs out as she was finding it too difficult to control her thirst. But Pia remained unshaken.

Pia: Aunty, I can help you, I have the potion that will cure your thirst.

Haseena: You have that potion, but how did you get that?

Pia: Aunty that's not important, please just drink it fast and she brought out the potion bottle and handed it to Haseena who gulped it down and fell unconscious to the ground.

Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, Abhay regained consciousness, and was worried as to how much time has he lost and where and how is his mom right now. He connected to her and was shocked to see her lying unconscious in Pia's lap who was gently stroking her hair. The bottle of the empty potion was lying besides Haseena. Abhay was shocked and surprised at how Pia managed to get that potion and he was also touched again by her selflessness. She was right now tending to the same vampire who had attacked her sister a few hours before. He had feared Pia to hate him or take some action against his family, if she ever come to know the truth. But, now he was regretting ever having that thought in his mind. He had asked Pia to blindly trust him again and again without ever bothering to tell the complete truth, but the fact was that he himself had never truly trusted her. He was now feeling guilty for being such a jerk to Pia and hurting her so much.

However, while Abhay was going through such emotional turmoil another vampire was furious at her plans being foiled by a mere human, the same human whom she wanted to kill and to trap whom she had laid such plans of cursing Haseena to work under her orders, but that potion had freed her from that spell. She was furious and in furious state, she decided to attack and kill Pia then and there.

She jumped right in front of Pia and shouted: How dare you ruin my plans. I have had enough. You are too much of a mess. I had thought that all this separate you from Abhay forever, but I guess I have no other option left than to kill you now.

Part 2 is below. Have a look

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Pia: Maithali, tum, iska matlab ye sab tumne kiya hai

Maithali: Haan humne kiya ye sab taaki Abheyendra humesha ke liye tumse alag ho jaaye aur humare paas vaapis aa jaye, par tumne humari saari mehnat barbaad kar di. Ab humare paas ek hi rasta hai, tumhe khatm kar dene ka.

With that Maithali brought out her fangs and was about to attack Pia, when a pair of strong masculine arms pushed and threw her 2- feet away.

Pia: Abhay, Abhay ye sab Maithali ne kiya. Issi ne tumhari Mom ko curse kiya. Isne ye sab humein alag karne ke liye kia.

Abhay: Main jaanta hun , iss baar main isse nahin chodoonga,

He moved to attack Maithali, but she was too fast and quick. A fierce battle started between Abhay and Maithali. But, having fed on humans Maithali was stronger than Abhay and Alina's recent spell had also left him a little weak. Maithali was gaining an upper hand and so she laughed: "I guess it's time to make you my slave Abhay" and with that she brought out her fangs and was about to bite him when a burning sensation passed though her spine to her stomach. She looked down at the source of trouble and was shocked to see a silver sword going through her body from back and coming out from front thus burning her vampire body from inside. She was wincing in pain, and Abhay was shocked to see that it was Pia who had made this fierce attack on Maithali.

Pia: I am sorry Abhay. I know you cannot kill her as she is your first love, but look how evil she has become now Abhay. She controlled your mom and made her attack innocent people including my sister. Please Abhay, let me finish her off.

But, before Abhay could respond, Maithali had somehow managed to remove the sword from her body and was about to attack Abhay again, but Pia was already prepared and as soon as Maithali went near Abhay, Pia drove the wooden stake she had in her hands through her back, tight through her heart, thus killing her. Haseena regained consciousness just then and was shocked to see Pia killing Maithali.

Haseena: I don't know how to thank you beta.

Pia: No aunty, ye to mujhe karna hi tha. Bas afsos iss baat ka hai, ki agar abhay ne mujhe pehle sab kuch bata doua hota to Misha aaj comma mein nahin hoti.

Haseena: pls mujhe maaf kar do Pia. Main khud pe kaabu nahin rakh paa rahi thi.

Pia: No aunty aap ko mafi maangne ki koi zaroorat nahin hai. Ye sab Maithali ki wajah se hua. Ab main chalti hun, nahin to papa mujhe dhoondte hue yahan aa jayenge aur unhone phir se ek slayer ko bulaya hai, jo aap logon ko pehchaan lega. Ye potion mujhe usi ke bag se mila tha aur jab main Alina ke paas gayi thi ye jaane ke liye ki akhir Abhay use kya chahata hai, tab maine in dono ki saari baatei sun lit hi, aut tabhi maine Alina ki comb se uske hair leke ye potion banaya tha. Isliye ab mujhe jaana chaiye.

Pia began to move away without giving a second glance to Abhay as she was still hurt at the lack of trust which Abhay had on her, but this time Abhay grabbed her hand and fell on his knees at her feet.

Abhay: Mat jaao mujhe chod ke Pia. I am sorry Pia, ki maine kabhi tumhe itna trust nahin kiya ki main tumhe sab bata sakun, par main darta tha ki tum mujhpe bharosa nahin karogi ya phir sach jaanke tum khud ko rok nahin paogi aur jeh tumhe hurt karega. I didn't want to lose you Pia, par aaj tumne saabit kar diya kit um meri kamzori nahin balki meri sabse badi taakat ho. Pls mujhe maaf kardo aur mujhe chodke mat jao, ab agar tum mera saath do, to main humare pyar ke liye saari duniya se ladne ko taiyaar hoon. I won't hurt you anymore by hiding our relationship. Bolo Pia, kya tum mujhe ek aur chance de sakti ho.

Pia was melted by his words again. She could not see him in pain. She juse could not say anything at that moment, and so she simply hugged him. Haseena was happy to see the sunshine back in her son's life.

Meanwhile in Dobriyal mansion, Arnab and Mr. Kashyap returned back to the hall after seeing Misha and Mr. Kashyap was shocked to find his bag missing. They found a note where the bag was. They picked up the note and were shocked to read its contents. It said:

"Jisne Misha ki ye haalat ki hai, main use khatm karne jaa rahi hun – Pia"

Arnab was shocked and worried on reading this note. Did Pia knew who was behind this, but how, could it be that his doubts were indeed right and it was indeed Abhay behind all this. Though Arnab had always hated Raichands and was sure that they were vampires, yet, in his heart of heart he had hoped that he was wrong and that Abhay was not a vampire. After all, no matter how much he tries to, he still could not forget the n number of times Abhay had helped them. While Arnab was lost in these thoughts, Mr. Kashyap brought him back to the current situation.

Mr. Kashyap: Mr. Dobriyal, what is this. Aapki beti ko andaaza bhi hai ki woh kiska saamna karne jaa rahi hai, we need to rush fast.

With that they both rushed towards the forest, where both Abhay and Haseena sensed them near.

Haseena: Abhay, woh aa gaye, we won't be able to out run them, that slayer will smell us out.

Abhay: Don't worry mom, you hide yourself with this Maithali's coat, that will hide your smell from all supernaturals, and I had already strengthened my shield before going to meet Alina tonight, they will not be able to smell us.

Pia was hugging Abhay closely, crying in his chest when Arnab and Mr. Kashyap arrived. They saw Maithali's life-less corpse on the ground and Mr. Kashyap immediately knew that she was a vampire.

Pia looked up to Arnab and said: papa, isine Misha ki ye haalat kit hi. Issi ne pichle saal mujhse Abhay ko cheena tha aur meri yaadon ko mitaya tha, maine isse maar dala papa.

Arnab: what Maithali?

Pia: haan papa, abhay ne pichle saal siddharth ko to maar dala tha par isse pehle ki woh Maithali ko maar pata, maithali ne apne spell se uske barf mein freeze kar diya aur meri memories erase kar di.

Arnab was still not convinced: par Siddharth ko to Dr. Awasthy ne maara tha naa.

Pia: nahin papa, unhe to Siddharrth ne pehle hi maar diya tha.

Arnab: par agar Maithali ne Abhay ko barf mein kaid kiya tha, to woh bahar kaise aya,

Abhay: Pia ne hi mujhe bahar nikala tha. Uske dimaag mein meri yaadein nahin thi, par uska dil phir bhi mujhe dhoondh raha tha.

Arnab: How is that possible, bhala Pia ek vampire ka spell kaise tod sakti hai

Mr Kashyap butted in: Tod sakti hai, agar uska pyar saccha ho to. Kyunki vampires ki duniya ka yahi kayda hai, ki sacche pyar kea age, sabhi vampire spells toot jaate hain aur shayad Maithali ki maut ne Pia ka memory spell bhi tod diya hai aur use ab sab kuch yaad aa gaya hai.

Arnab was still not convinced, but he could see the love Pia had for Abhay and he remembered too well, ki before that incident, Pia would never listen to anyone against Abhay and she was not going to listen to it now. He did not want to lose Pia again, so he had no choice but to accept the situation as it is for now. He suggested everyone to move back to the house, but before moving, Dr. Kashyap collected some of Maithali's blood in a bottle saying that her blood would heal Misha's wound. They all reached Misha's room, where Mr. Kashyap applied Maithali's blood on Misha's wound and it immediately starting healing. Madhu and Panchi were pleasantly shocked to see this. Arnab confirmed that Misha was indeed attacked by a vampire and Pia had killed Maithali and it was her blood which was healing Misha right now. After a few minutes, Misha's wound healed completely, but she was still not gaining consciousness. Everyone was confused, why she was not gaining consciousness when

Mr. Kashyap suggested: True Love. Yes, that's what can bring her back now. We need it to break the vampire spell completely. Pia had Abhay with her and so her memory returned instantly with Maithali's death, but we need Misha's true love to break this spell on her.

Panchi: True Love!!! Par Misha ne to kabhi kisi ladke ke baare mein aisa socha bhi nahin.

Mr. Kashyap: par koi to aisa hoga, jo isse saccha pyar karta hoga?

Madhu: Pyar, Misha se, woh humesha ladkon ki tarah ghoomti hai, kaun ladka uski taraf aankh uthaake bhi dekhega,

But then Arnab exclaimed: Kabir, woh Misha se bahut pyar karta hai, maine dekha hai woh aaj kis tarah bechain tha Misha ki ye haalat dekh ke, I am sure uska pyar Misha ko vaapis laa sakta hai.

Everyone was shocked and exclaimed: Kabir!!!! Woh Misha se pyaar karta hai?

Arnab let everyone overcome this shock by themselves and called Kabir and pleaded him to come there immediately. Kabir came and Arnab explained the whole situation to him. Kabir moved to Misha and was moved by her situation.

Kabir: Misha, please mere liye vaapis aa jao, please come back to me. I love you a lot Misha.

Kabir was gently stroking Misha's head, but there was no response in Misha. Everyone was worried, but

Pia calmly said: Touch her heart Kabir, Misha ke dil tak apne pyar ki taakat pahunchao.

Kabir hesitantly placed his hand over Misha's heart and Misha's breathing and heart beat instantly increased and her hands and feet moved slightly. Everyone was very happy and excited, but Misha was still not fully consciousness.

Abhay suggested: Kiss her Kabir, let your love reach every fibre of her body and break this spell.

Hesitantly, but very lovingly, Kabir brought his lips close to Misha's and kissed her sweetly and that immediately broke all vampire spells running through her body and Misha opened her eyes and was shocked to see Kabir kissing her. She got up with a jerk and screamed: Thakurr...

Everyone was happy and excited to finally have their chirpy Misha back.

Here I end this OS. I know there are lots of questions unanswered like Arnab's confusion on why Abhay lied and whether Misha will accept Kabir's love and all that, but I would leave that for creatives and time only. I just wanted to present my desire about how I would rather want the track to move now, rather than an Abhiya break-up. Press 'Like' if you liked and do leave your precious comments.

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just read the first part it was superb dishu πŸ˜³
will read the next part later😳
bairaagix thumbnail
Resd

----EDITED----

sorry for being late in editing dishu... main apni nani ke yahaan se nikal rahi thi when I got your PM and resd my place and now that I have reached my place I am editing...

amazing OS... the best part is that...frustration against Abhay comes out... he was so dumb...leader of the clan and fell unconscious by just one spell... πŸ˜†

and then Piya...our super woman...she not only saved Haseena but also killed Maithili... and Abhay confused aatma... wow!! Mishka part was sweet and even Abhiya part... great OS...looking forward to many more OS...!!!
Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
cuteteddy thumbnail
that was really amazing dishu ! kabisha moments were awesome n i wish we got those scenes for abhiya also fab job dear 
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Dishu Superb OS...really it was brilliant... πŸ‘
but why u made Metz d mysterious women... 😭
chalo koi baat nehi atleast Metz show mein nehi kam se kam OS and FF's mein toh hain😍

Thanks 4 d pm dishu... and do Continue... πŸ€—
prerna26 thumbnail
Awesome Os.😊

Finally Abhay  realised that he should have trusted Pia.It is Pia not Alina who helped him in saving his mom.  Maithali was the one who was controlling Haseena.😲 Don't you think there are various possibilities..i mean it can be Deepanita too or maybe someone else. It's so confusing! πŸ˜• Pia killed Maithali..Great!!!πŸ‘  True love's kiss brought Misha back to life!😍 .Thanks a lot for Pm.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
EDITED..yay!!u wrote one more! πŸ€— i m soo happy!!the plot was ingenious dishu..luvd it..ah u made kabisha kiss..aw soo chweet!!bringing metz into the pic was a fab idea!!n abhiya..one again!!yay!!do write more!n thanx 4 da pm!Edited by abhiora - 12 years ago
FlawSomeME thumbnail
Superb! dear πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ur AbhIya & MisKa moment was 2 gud..&..Haseena & Pia scene was also amazing πŸ‘
God! Mr. Arnav Dobriyal!!...confused & irritating soul..may CVs show main jald hi inka ilaaz kar de πŸ˜†

-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just one word di

SUPERB

Sorry itna accha hai ki m short of adj to describe it.