FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

This OS starts after Halloween Party on 4th November. 

Since Pia cant risk him getting exposed and so she just shows her surprise and awe at Abhay's unique trick and everyone crowns him the Halloween King. While everyone starts dispersing, Abhay stealthily placed a pouch in Pia's gown's pocket. Pia rushes to the washroom to see what it is and Abhay rushes towards Maithali/Haseena to convince her that he still will kill Pia. Meanwhile, Alina jumps to the conclusion that Maithali has somehow controlled Abhay and she too rushes towards washroom to talk to Pia. In the washroom, Pia opened the pouch and was shocked to see the potion bottle there. There was also a letter in the pouch, she opened to read it and Alina too reached there. She too was shocked to see the potion bottle and so joined in reading the letter. The letter said:

Pia,

Maithali has stolen my mom's looks. I don't know where Mom is, but Maithali is after this potion and she also wants to kill you through me. She thinks she has me under her control just like she controlled Mom, but I am only pretending. Pia, ask Alina everything about this potion and how it can help werewolves, humans and vampires in this war. Also ask, if it can be shared, and if it can be them make sure Alina has it so that she can use her powers fully and save herself from Jeh. And if this potion helps humans in any way then please drink it, I will join you in a while and we will go in search of Mom.

Only yours,

Abhay

P.S: I Love You Pia, You are my life 😊

Pia and Alina both were shocked at the kind of risks Abhay was taking to protect everyone and the power of Maithali. One thing both were sure was that Maithali has to be finished off or she will finish off everyone else. But the problem was that Maithali could only be killed in her original self. If she was killed in her stolen self then only her stolen identity will die, she will still survive.

Alina told Pia: This potion can indeed be shared and it makes anyone drinking it completely immortal, be it vampire, werewolf or human. Also the vampire or werewolf drinking it will get the most powerful aura and will be untraceable by all its enemies including slayers as well as their fellow vampires and werewolves. While vampires and werewolves get all the supernatural powers meant for them, this potion has very unique effect on a human. A human drinking it will remain a human but his/her age will get frozen at their current age. They will stop ageing. Also, they will become immune to any supernatural attack. In fact, if a vampire or werewolf does bite them and tastes their blood, then that vampire or werewolf will start losing their powers and will start becoming weak very fast. But, most importantly, drinking this potion gives a human all the strengths and powers of a slayer.

Pia was amazed at these words and a plan has started forming in her head. She suggested that they open this bottle now and then take a few sips each.

Alina: Are you sure Pia. You want to do this. You will be forever frozen in this age.

Pia: So is Abhay Alina. And I will still be a human na, this way I will have best of both worlds and can be with Abhay forever and never leave him alone.

Finally Alina agreed and the magical potion bottle was opened. They both took a few sips each and then Pia carefully hid the potion in her pockets and they came out.

Meanwhile Abhay had convinced Maithali that he will take Pia to a forest and kill her and that she should try reaching Alina and controlling her. He reached the place just as the girls came out. They had to make sure he was real Abhay and not Maithali stealing Abhay's looks and so Pia asked Abhay when had he first kissed her. Abhay told her that he first kissed her to heal the wounds he himself have inflicted on her in the woods, when he had kidnapped her. Pia quickly gave the potion to Abhay who took a few sips and then Alina mentally contacted Jeh to meet her there as Abhay was trying to use her again. Jeh reached there and was about to start a fight when Pia grabbed Abhay's hand and moved away. Jeh thought that Alina had indeed given up on Abhay and so he was happy that at least Alina was not supporting Abhay now. He returned home with Alina. Meanwhile, Arnab has witnessed the whole outside washroom thing and was scared what Pia was up to now with Abhay who had moments ago almost attacked her. But his curiosity about vampires got better of him and he just decided to follow them.

Abhay texted Chand about the whole Haseena/Maithali issue. Abhay Pia went on search for Haseena. Pia now had powers to sense her out and Abhay's instincts were telling him that Maithali must have hidden her in Pandher Palace. They both ran towards Pandher Palace(Pia could match Abhay's speed now) and so Arnab was left behind. He was shocked how could Pia run so fast but since he has heard that they are headed towards Pandher Palace, he decided to follow them in car.

Soon, Abhay Pia reached Pandher Palace and Pia easily sensed Haseena out. They lifted Haseena's unconscious body, and rushed back to Raichand Mansion and Arnab could just get a glimpse of them rushing back with something while he was still only half way to Pandher Palace, so he followed them back. Abhay and Pia stealthily jumped into Chand's room and handed him the potion after making sure he was indeed Chand who took a few sips leaving just a few drops for Haseena when she gains consciousness. Pia already had a plan in place in her mind and so she said: Uncle, soon Aunty will start gaining consciousness. As soon as she is able to part her lips, please pour this potion down her throat. Chand had to agree to her plan as he was too shocked to see Haseena in this state.

Part 2 is below

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Part 2

Meanwhile Maithali was clueless about whole thing and was getting impatient waiting for Abhay to return back. She was furious that Jeh had taken Alina away before she could lay hands on her. She was always getting frustrated at not being able to connect to Abhay. What was wrong, why was this happening and had Abhay killed Pia or not was her concern, she was pacing down in the Raichands' garden furiously when she heard a female giggling behind her. She turned back and was shocked to see Abhay and Pia arms in arms with Abhay caressing her cheeks and gently rubbing behind her ears with his thumb. Then Abhay held Pia's face in his hands and gave her a real kiss. This was too much for Maithali to handle.

She screamed: Abhay, what is this?

Abhay: What mom. Now to everything is ok na. So I am finally enjoying my time with Pia. And he moved to kiss her again.

Maithali: Abhyendra, humne kaha tha kit um iss ladki ko maar dalo, tumne hamara hukm kaise nahin mana?

Abhay: Really Mom. I don't remember that. And besides why would you give me such orders when Pia has done so much for you, and even if you were insane enough to give me such orders, why do you think, I would obey such silly orders from you?

Abhay started kissing Pia again and Maithali just could not take it anymore and before Abhay had time to react she swiftly pushed him aside and dung her fangs in Pia's neck. The moment Pia's blood touched her tongue, she got a burning shock and she was repelled back. Abhay was shocked at this and rushed to Pia to know if she was ok, but was confused at seeing a triumphant smile playing on Pia's lips. Abhay did not know the whole story about effects of the potion on Pia and so he was shocked to see that Maithali was suddenly going very weak and was screaming:

What the hell, What have you done you Bi***? Potion, that potion, where is it? I need that potion. Abhyendra humein who potion laake do.

Abhay was simply amazed at all this. Maithali was losing herself and in their room, Chand saw Haseena gaining consciousness as Maithali's control on her was becoming lose. He quickly poured the remaining potion down Haseena's throat and immediately Haseena was revived and became a strong vampire again. As soon as Haseena gained herself back, Maithali lost her look and was forced to return to her original self. This was the moment Pia had been waiting for. Before, Maithali could get time to grasp the situation, she was surrounded on all four sides by the Raichands and Pia.  But, she was still not ready to accept defeat.

Maithali: tumhe kya lagta hai, tum humein maar paoge. Nahin, hum sabse shaktishaaki mrit insaan hain. Tum logon ke paas ek raasta hai, is insaani ladki ko khatm karke humare saath duniya pe hukumat kar lo varna hum tum sab ko maar dalenge.

She moved towards attacking Haseena whom she still thought was the weakest link, but before she could take a step, Pia brought out the sandalwood stick she had picked from Pandher Palace from behind her back and stabbed it through Maithali's chest right across her heart. Raichands were shocked at Pia's powers so she finally explained them everything.

Abhay: What, Pia you did this even after knowing that it will freeze your age.

Pia: So what Abahy, Every woman dreams of remaining young forever

Abhay: But you are also an immortal now who will have to live till eternity.

Pia: I want to be with you in each and every moment of not just my life but also your life Abhay and now we can actually be together forever. Noone and nothing can come now between us, not even age.

Arnab was quietly watching the whole thing like some movie was going on, but just now hearing those words from Pia, he suddenly became furious: Pia, maine kaha than a tumhe kit um in darindo ke saath nahin rahogi aur main aur mere saathi jald hi inhe khatm kar denge. Tum chalo mere saath.

Pia(rolling her eyes): I am not going anywhere Mr. Dobriyal. This is my family now. And in case you have missed out my words in your obsession with vampires, then let me tell you again, I am an immortal myself now. And my blood is actually a poison to all supernaturals, so you can keep aside your fear that they will kill me and btw, I let you take me to your home even after what you did to my mom, just to save Raichands from any legal trouble as I was a minor that time. But now that I am 19 years old, I see no reason, why I should not follow my heart. So, I will do as I please, and my home is with Raichands now. And as for your friends now, well we all have drank the magical potion which has made all of us truly immortal. Your friends can do nothing against Raichands now. No, magic, spell or wood or silver can affect them now. You have only two options now, either accept Abhay as your son and Raichands as your family or forget about your daughter forever.

Arnab was helpless. He knew Pia had a mind and now even powers of her own. He silently retreated back to his house.

Part 3 is below

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Part 3

Meanwhile outside Khurana Mansion, Dippanita was waiting for Alina and Jeh to return so that she could finish Alina off. She saw them approaching and as soon as Alina reached near, she shouted: Alina, where is the potion. Have you given it to our enemies?

Alina: No Mom, I... I... I... destroyed it.

Dippanita: What destroyed it, when you know it can help us kill our enemies, how could you? Now I won't leave you alive. Jeh you go inside.

Jeh went inside the house while Dippanita got ready to attack Alina. Alina was already prepared and knew that her mom had gone too far in her hatred and obsession. She was turning as evil as Maithali and so she had to be finished too. As Dippanita launched her attack on Alina, Alina easily deflected it with her powers. Dippanita was shocked at her powers. She had no idea how Alina could even meet that challenge. The battle between mother and daughter began and soon Alina finished off Dippu and with her death, all her powers automatically got transferred to Alina, thus making her the most powerful werewolf clan leader. Alina went inside the house and just one look at her and Jeh knew that now she was their leader

Jeh: You killed mom, our clan will never accept you as a leader

Alina: They have to because I am stronger than any werewolf out there.

Jeh: What makes you say that, just because you got mom's powers?

Alina: not just mom's, but I have also realized my own powers and most importantly I also have the potion's power inside me.

Jeh: What, you drank the potion?

Alina: yes, and so did Raichands and Pia. Pia is a slayer now but still with Abhay and Raichands who are all immortal and invincible now. So bhai, you now have two options, either we make friends with Raichands and exit the city gracefully or you go alone to fight with them and get yourself killed. I won't allow you to risk another clan member's life. Think about it bhai, because Raichands also want peace.

Jeh: Peace, after taking away Gaurav bhai's life and starting this battle how can I trust them.

Alina: because Bhai was not killed because of Raichands but because of Siddharth and Maithali who have captured Pia. Siddharth was killed by Abhay that very night and tonight Maithali will meet her end too.

The remaining clan members concurred with Alina, and so the Khuranas gracefully exited Dehradun after making a peace treaty with Raichands.

Here I end this OS, hope you guys like it.

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Un-Res🀣

First part ROCKING Dishu Pia a super HUMAN drinking the potion. And vampire and Werewolves can be EQUAL'S Yipee.
U have an imagination of a geniousπŸ˜‰

Part 2 Abhay kissing Pia infront of Maithali daag deni paregi Abhay ki himmat koh

Maithali ki fuse hi ur gayi.

Abhay's sharp tongues was spot on i loved it when he answered back why would U order me to kill Pia after she did so much 4 U.

Pia getting bitten and Maithali losing was brilliant.

Pia ki muh thod jawab was also applause worthy about being a minor and now being of legal age.

Pia ne sach hi kaha us women want to remain YOUNG and BEAUTIFUL FOREVER. Wish there was a cure for AGING

PART 3 Alina rocked it but U left it on a cliffhanger. Did Jeh accept the OLIVE branch? Alina has made Raichands, Pia and herself IMMORTAL FOREVER IS AWESOME 

Maithali finished and Deepu chapter khatam. This was superbly devineπŸ˜‰
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Will be looking forward to your OS. Do include abhiya also!
.madridista. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
another one. Really very nice. You don't create topic much bt when u make u just come with a masterpiece. I just luv ur ss & os. Edited by sailboat121 - 12 years ago
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome OS Dishu!!!It was awesome...!!
Part 1
The way u described about the Potion was awesome...How do u know so much about supernaturals??Do u watch lots of supernaturals stuffs or u have studied em?I have asked so many questions..I wish i was smart like u😳..

Part 2
Abhiya Kiss was cutE n hot..Lol infront of Maithili..I want a scenes like dat in the show...
N the way he replied was awesome!!!!!Pia plan was super..

Part 3 
 The way u described how they killed Mailthili n Deepu was awesome..But y u left us in a cliffhanger i reli want to know abt Jeh reply..Anyways Thanks for PM n Awesome OS😳
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome mindblowing πŸ‘ OS dishu just loved it.Part1 was superb n loved the way u describe potion part,i hope jo tumne likha hai woh epi main bhi ho,i want to see dis in epi too n thanks for writing this OS πŸ€— n sharing your thought wid us,yar dont know why i was very upset by watching friday epi but after reading your OS i am relaxed n happy 😊 too.your OS ne to dil khush kardiya n i wish cvs hamari feeling se khelna band kare n woh dikhaye jo hum sab dekhna chahte hai,just loved your OS to the core.part2 was awesome n wow chaandeena,abhay,pia n alina in sab ne portion pi liya so now they all r powerful  cool just loved it.abhay is romancing wid pia infront of maithali wah kya himmat hai abhay ki n loved pia power,wow pia killed maithali n i want to see this side of pia in epi too.loved abhiya conversation n loved the way pia handle the situation n handle mr arnab dobriyal too.part3 was good too n loved to see how dippu killed by alina n loved to see alina as leader.loved jay n alina conversatoin too but one question i have to ask u dat is dis OS is end n agar end hai to kya jeh maan gaya alina ki baat ya u will continue,i want to know kya jay maan gaya ya nahi but loved to see dippu n maithaili dead,just loved this OS to the core πŸ€—. Edited by Miracle_leo - 12 years ago
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic OS! πŸ‘πŸΌ I loved how Piya drank some of the potion and gained supernatural strength as a slayer, and as a result is stuck at her age permanently so that she can now be with Abhay till eternity! πŸ˜› I liked how Piya had finished Maithali!

And I really love the fact that in all your OS's/SS's Piya usually saves the day! πŸ˜› I like how you portray that as a human she is smart enough to help fight off these supernaturals! Nice job with the OS once again πŸ‘
Edited by Deepi20 - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Rocking Os Disha. Pia a super girl nice. Wish this happens in the show too