Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

Are you gonna update today Dishu ?

no. i will update either tomorrow night or Saturday night. i havnt started writing yet. πŸ˜›
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dishu just now caught up with the updates... sorry for being late πŸ˜›
awesome SS... i loved the panchi jokes πŸ˜†
misha is such a sweet herat...
why is arnab always like this 😑 
continue soon... 😊
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.1

dishu just now caught up with the updates... sorry for being late πŸ˜›

awesome SS... i loved the panchi jokes πŸ˜†
misha is such a sweet herat...
why is arnab always like this 😑 
continue soon... 😊 

No probs priya. and ya panchi is there for comedy in my FF.

and arnab, well less said the better πŸ₯±
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

When a giggling Panchi entered the house, Misha immediately became suspicious and questioned her: Hey birdie, why are you laughing like an idiot? It's because of this behaviour of yours that Abhay has named us all lunatics!

Panchi(dreamily): Really! Abhay calls me a lunatic! What a lovely name!!😍

Both Misha and Pia stared at her in shock and Misha immediately understood that Panchi is now eyeing Abhay as her latest arm candy and so she shouted at her:

Panchi...!!!😑 Don't tell me that you are now eyeing Abhay! Have you totally lost all shame?😑 He is Pia's love for God's sake!!! At least have shame to not eye your sister's love!!😑

Panchi: Shut up Misha! Isn't it evident that Abhay never got any happiness from Pia, that's why he keeps dumping her, but she keeps forcing herself on him like a despo! And look he has dumped her here again!

Pia could not take this anymore and gave Panchi a tight slap on her cheeks and warned her:

Stay away from my Abhay. He is mine and only mine. You can have all the other men in Dehradun or even the world, for all I care, but don't you even dare to think about my Abhay!

Panchi: How dare you slap me?? Now let's see who finally wins Abhay!! You in your filthy condition are in no way capable to satisfy his desires, while I can easily do that, so let's see how he is able to resist my charms.

Pia(smirking): Dream on Panchi! From the last few months I have been feeling that you can't get more disgusting than this, and you have been proving me wrong each time. Let's see how low you can stoop Panchi. But Abhay will never be yours. And by the way, next time you dare to call our baby any bad name, Abhay will make sure that those are the last words to ever escape your filthy mouth.

Panchi: Wow. You call me disgusting and what about you who is shamelessly putting the blame of your sin on that poor Abhay. God knows with whom you slept..

But before Panchi could complete her sentence, it was Misha who turned her by force and gave her a tight slap and said: Enough Panchi! We have been bearing up with this disgusting behaviour of yours for months now, but not anymore. I cannot believe that my sister can be so selfish and so cheap. And for your kind information: The whole Dehradun knew that Abhay and Pia were having an affair and Abhay has no doubt that the baby is his, because this is no ordinary baby remember!! Oh, how can you remember what your sister has been going through in the last six months, because you are too busy keeping track of which boy to date and which boy to dump next. So, let me update you, this baby is no ordinary baby because this is a hybrid baby and a hybrid of a human, i.e. Pia and a vampire, i.e. Abhay! Yes, you heard it right! Abhay is a vampire! And the father of Pia's baby! And you better keep your roving eyes off Abhay, as I won't let anyone give any kind of pain to my sister.

Panchi: Why should I still believe you? Abhay was not the only vampire in town and Pia used to spend a lot of time with Sid too!

Both Pia and Misha had enough and gave simultaneous slaps on Panchi's cheeks and said in unison: You are disgusting Panchi! Do whatever you want, but Abhay will never be yours!!

Raichand Mansion

Abhay reached his house just in time and the superiors arrived within minutes. They were discussing the werewolf situation and they said that it is evident with their attack timings that Maithili is dictating their actions.

Chand: but why are werewolves still following their orders even after losing their leader because of them?

Superiors: We don't know the exact reasons but that is because we are not fully aware of Maithili's powers. We don't know what powers she has or how she has convinced those werewolves to obey her orders. But we do know that she is extremely powerful.

Haseena: but how, just because she drinks human blood?

Superiors: No, that's not the only reason. We have done our research and we got to know that Maithili was already dead when Siddhartha reached her. But he used dark and black magic to revive her back as a vampire. And after waking up, she first drank from that dark witch who helped in bringing her back to life and with her blood all the powers of that witch also got transferred to Maithili. So Maithili is not just a vampire but also a black magic witch, with the advantage of never becoming weak by using her magical powers unlike other witches.

Abhay: So how do we deal with her and the werewolves?

Superiors: Werewolves are not really our worry. We can easily defeat them in combat. It is Maithili who is our concern. And according to our research there is only one way to defeat her.

Abhay: and what is that?

But what superiors told shook the Earth below Abhay's feet. He was losing his temper. It took all of Chand and Haseena's combined telepathic powers to keep Abhay from blasting at them. They kept warning him that losing his temper now can be much more disastrous. They have to keep the truth hidden at all costs. At the end, superiors remarked: We have to do what is to be done Abhay and only you have the tolerance and power to do it. We know you don't want to do it for the obvious reason, but if you do it, we will pardon all your other crimes.

When Abhay continued to give them angry looks, the leader remarked: Do it Abhay and maybe a white witch will be able to help you after all. You may not lose what you are afraid to lose.

The superiors left after that leaving the Raichands in confusion but with a new hope. They were discussing what would be the best course of action. Should they tell the truth to superiors and take their help? But Abhay was completely against this plan. He suggested that they leave the town, but Chand said that this will only make superiors more suspicious. In the end they decided that they will tell superiors that they are ready to put their plan in action, but only if they can find a white witch first and so they are leaving the town in search of her. This way they will gain superiors' confidence and will also be able to leave the town without them suspecting anything. They were about to put their plans in action when they heard their door bell and were surprised or rather shocked to see Panchi standing at their doorstep dressed in nothing more than a skimpy negligee showing off all her flab. Chand and Abhay turned back in embarrassment and Haseena asked in shock:

Panchi, who did this to you?

Panchi could not understand what Haseena was asking so asked: What aunty?

Haseena asked again: Who tore off your outer clothes Panchi? You come with me fast. I will give you a dress to wear. Then we can go to the police station to file a complaint against whoever did this to you!

Panchi: What are you saying aunty?

Abhay: exactly mom! How is she going to fit in your clothes? Wait I will bring one of Pia's maternity dresses that I bought for her to wear.

Panchi: What the hell is wrong with you all? This is my latest designer dress!!

Haseena: Errmm... are you sure Panchi that you checked the size correctly and did not pick up a dress meant for 10 year old girls? I mean this is not fitting you at all. It's too small for you.

Panchi: oh Aunty, this is the latest fashion! You have got to flaunt what you have got!!

Haseena(murmuring to herself): but I thought that was meant only for girls whose assets don't shout out their presence even when fully covered!

Abhay and Chand were having a hard time trying to control their laughter. But Panchi was unconcerned and moved closer to Abhay. In a fake sexy voice she asked Abhay to take her out for dinner while trying to keep her hands on his shoulders but Abhay quickly ducked and said: Dad, I must go now and bring Pia back here. She must be going nuts in that house.

Haseena understood Panchi's intentions and got scared that she may try to eye Chand too and so said: Chand, why don't you also go with Abhay. You can discuss about Abhay's marriage plans with Mr. Dobriyal.

Chand: good idea Haseena.

Panchi exclaimed: Oh Aunty! You are already discussing marriage plans!

Haseena guessed that Panchi is under some false impression and so decided to make things crystal clear to her and said: Of course Panchi. We can't delay the things any further. Pia is already in her last trimester of pregnancy, so we can't delay the marriage any further. Besides, we soon have to move to another city and for that Abhay and Pia need to be legally married as else how we will be able to take Pia along with us? And we don't want our heir to be called any bad names by other people and we want our heir to take birth in our presence!

Panchi was crestfallen hearing that Haseena was actually planning on Abhay and Pia's wedding and that they were also planning to leave Dehradun soon after the marriage. But she refused to give up and vowed to make Abhay hers.

Dobriyal House

Arnab was furious to see Chand and Abhay in his house again, but before he could speak a word, Abhay cut him off saying that they have come here to plan for the wedding. And if he is not interested, then they will just take Pia along with them right now and they will get married the very next day. Arnab was feeling helpless:

How can I see my daughter dying like this, though I know that she is left with no choice now? How can I forgive you people for putting her life to this kind of an abrupt end?

Abhay softened his stance and said: Trust me uncle, I had no idea that this was possible else I would have never put Pia through this. She is my life, my only reason to live. And I promise that I will take good care of her and lot any harm come to her.

Arnab: For how long? Your child is going to kill her one way or other. Even if she does not die giving birth to your child, then also she would have little left in her to exist as a human. It would still be an end to her human life.

It was then that finally Chand spoke: no Mr. Dobriyal. Pia does not have to meet this dark end. If luck favours us, then we may be able to save her and her humanity.

Arnab was suddenly hopeful but still doubtful and asked: But how?

Chand then explained what has given them hope and that's the reason why they have to leave Dehradun immediately. Arnab was finally filled with a new hope for her daughter. They all then agreed that Abhay and Pia should get married this Sunday which gave them 3 days to prepare for the wedding.

Meanwhile Panchi overheard everything and said to herself: 3 days! They are more than enough for me to make you mine Abhay! Let's see how long you can escape my charms.

Edited by ..dishu.. - 12 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
superb update!!!!πŸ‘

though other things were also mentioned...but this update was totally occupied by panchiπŸ˜†...i must say she was the star of this SS in today's chapter.🀣

it was hilarious yaar🀣🀣🀣...i m still ROFLing reading every panchi sceneπŸ˜†...awesomeπŸ‘...specially the scene when she comes to raichand house.🀣

btw you made me nostalgicπŸ˜†...i remembered those old days of PKYEK when panchi's character was getting on our nerves😑. gosh, she became so irritating in the show that we r still venting out our frustations on her in our FFs n SSs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. good going!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ that was fabπŸ‘...continue soon.
😊
Edited by anjali0111 - 12 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update dear. Panchi wala part was hillarious. I just loved it dear. Thanks for the pm. Waiting for abhiya's wedding. Pls continue soon.Edited by Rmuk - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Dishu, hilarious update... the entire limelight went to Panchi for this update... I wish I could join Misha n Pia too in slapping her for calling the baby by a bad name... are dimaag kya bech ker ayi hai πŸ˜† cant she see the man is going to be the father of her sisters child... cheap πŸ˜†
and Panchi's part @ Raichand House was πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Haseena's reaction on who did this to u was too good... πŸ˜›
I guess superiors were talking about abhay doing a truce with Maithili or something like that... blank guess... superbbb update

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 12 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that panchi honestly!!does she hav an empty shell 4 brains or what,!!!Edited by abhiora - 12 years ago
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res
edited
gr8 update dishu
panchi part in raichand house was hilarious🀣🀣.rofl haseena was worried 4 chand🀣🀣
abhiya gonna get married cant wait 4 itπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by .rumki. - 12 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Dishu tat ws hilarious yaar 🀣 I was clutching my stomach hard while reading this. I just couldn stop laughing πŸ˜†. Lost count of the no. of slaps Panchi got πŸ˜† Man she really is one helluva despo in ur SS 🀒 The bit abt her coming to Raichand house in that skimpy outfit n the Raichands assuming tat someone had molested her was too good πŸ˜† The best part was Haseena sending off Chand with Abhay so that Panchi could not lay her eyes on him πŸ˜‰ 

Coming to the superiors, I guess Abhiya baby is the key to killing Metz πŸ˜ƒ Isn it? Waiting for Abhiya marriage n plz Panchi ko unse door rakho
Tat was one fab update Dishu πŸ‘ Ur good at humour.
Edited by mandy1024 - 12 years ago