Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: famzii05

heyya!! im back... ended up watching cricket for an hour!! ðŸ˜†

Hiya back.😃
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ xarina suprisingly i have read loads of them:-) or the one with the contract marriages.
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

@ xarina suprisingly i have read loads of them:-) or the one with the contract marriages.

Really???  I've read those ones as well.  They become so cliched.  Couldn't bear to read anymore.  Tried to move onto something else and ended up here instead.😆
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Xarina

Hiya back.😃

heyya... where is Ahlam and maddy then?

i read the Katie Price books... the stories are nice but its very dirty... 😳 but still read them... 😆
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: famzii05

heyya... where is Ahlam and maddy then?

i read the Katie Price books... the stories are nice but its very dirty... 😳 but still read them... 😆

😲  And you a minor as well!!! 🤣  Can't say I blame you. I used to read a fair bit of, lets just say, adult themed books when I was younger.😉
-Eris- thumbnail
Oki guys has anyone ever read nancy friday. One of my friends gave it to me and i was ruined completely.
Xarina thumbnail

Oki guys has anyone ever read nancy friday. One of my friends gave it to me and i was ruined completely.

Nope.  What do you mean by ruined?😛😆  I thought we did that to you in Sahar's story.
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😲  And you a minor as well!!! 🤣  Can't say I blame you. I used to read a fair bit of, lets just say, adult themed books when I was younger.😉

😆 i really enjoyed reading the noughts and crosses boks... they were amazing... some parts only some were adult themeed!! 😆 i dont let my parents touch what i read and i hide some of my books!! 🤣
-Eris- thumbnail

<div></div>Nope. What do you mean by ruined?😛😆 I thought we did that to you in Sahar's story.

no much worse than what sahir did. It s about how women should be sexually active have fantasies and all that stuff.
Xarina thumbnail

no much worse than what sahir did. It s about how women should be sexually active have fantasies and all that stuff.

Nothing wrong with having fantasies.  As for being sexually active i will leave that as your choice.  Still it makes the heart beat faster, your blood flow quicker and give you... well... you know.😳😆