Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Xarina

I hate marriage.😡  I hate the way that some parents don't think that they were young once. That they had dreams and aspirations.  Seriously, one haircut is causing so much friction.  Uff!!!! I think I'd better stop here in case I say too much.🤢

I understand why thats coming from you Xarina so no worries. My parents were enormous goody-goodies when they were young. They were like Gopi ..They just did whatever they were asked to do without questioning. It's alright. I'm pissed off too but I just choose not to think about it too much. It will ruin my weekend. 😭 
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: llSerenityll

I understand why thats coming from you Xarina so no worries. My parents were enormous goody-goodies when they were young. They were like Gopi ..They just did whatever they were asked to do without questioning. It's alright. I'm pissed off too but I just choose not to think about it too much. It will ruin my weekend. 😭 

Let's not let it ruin our weekend. ðŸ˜Š  How are you getting on with busted?  Would love to see the consequences of leaving our laptops unattended.😆
llSerenityll thumbnail

Let's not let it ruin our weekend. ðŸ˜Š  How are you getting on with busted?  Would love to see the consequences of leaving our laptops unattended.😆

Well...I haven't started the next update..😆 The consequences ...I think you will love them.  🤣
Xarina thumbnail

Well...I haven't started the next update..😆 The consequences ...I think you will love them.  🤣

Oooh.  I can't wait. /jumping up and down in excitement like peter griffin.  I think I will love it.
llSerenityll thumbnail

Oooh.  I can't wait. /jumping up and down in excitement like peter griffin.  I think I will love it.

Save the jumping up and down for later 😉🤣 I haven't been feeling too creative lately 🤢
Xarina thumbnail

Save the jumping up and down for later 😉🤣 I haven't been feeling too creative lately 🤢

Oh.🤢  dw.  Whenever you are ready.  I know how it feels when the thougths aren't there or even when the thoughts are there but you can't put it down on paper.😊  I have just typed up a few words on Nazma's.🤔
llSerenityll thumbnail

Oh.🤢  dw.  Whenever you are ready.  I know how it feels when the thougths aren't there or even when the thoughts are there but you can't put it down on paper.😊  I have just typed up a few words on Nazma's.🤔

I was writing for Fahima and then that too was not coming out too good..So I stopped 😆 Lol ! Nazma would be so happy if she got a update 😆
Xarina thumbnail

I was writing for Fahima and then that too was not coming out too good..So I stopped 😆 Lol ! Nazma would be so happy if she got a update 😆

Yeah I was concious of the fact that it has been a while.  Hope I can write a decent amount for her tonight.😊
llSerenityll thumbnail

Yeah I was concious of the fact that it has been a while.  Hope I can write a decent amount for her tonight.😊

I bet you can !! I'm sure it will be great 😊
Xarina thumbnail

I bet you can !! I'm sure it will be great 😊

😳  Thanks.  I think I have compromised it so will need to out a few things right somewhere down the road.  But thank you for having faith in me.😃