Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I'd love to stay a bit longer but it is past 11pm uk time. Goodnight 🤗 and Rupal if you come on I shall be around from mid day uk time but you will probably see me on the forum on and off.
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

I'd love to stay a bit longer but it is past 11pm uk time. Goodnight 🤗 and Rupal if you come on I shall be around from mid day uk time but you will probably see me on the forum on and off.

Oh okay..Good night..Bye bye..Take care 🤗
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh it's getting late!!

I am working on getting some fun stuff for my maths group to do tomorrow!! It's going to be a lesson of colouring in and playing hit the button!!
llSerenityll thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Oh it's getting late!!

I am working on getting some fun stuff for my maths group to do tomorrow!! It's going to be a lesson of colouring in and playing hit the button!!

Yup..and I found out my brother's laptop has the wrong time...I really just have 5 hours and 40 minutes to complete my paper..So let me get to work 😆 Wow, sounds fun !! Why does everyone have to grow up? 🤢
NazmaJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Yup..and I found out my brother's laptop has the wrong time...I really just have 5 hours and 40 minutes to complete my paper..So let me get to work 😆 Wow, sounds fun !! Why does everyone have to grow up? 🤢

Hopefully that's enough fun for them but knowing how ungrateful they are there'll probably still be some moaning!! I've found some Easter stuff for them to do too!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Right I'm for the off!!! Want to be early to work for once!! But good news I've done all my marking so I'm ahead of the game!!!!!

Need to be in early to give my TA some pakoras for the party we're having at lunchtime!!

So night night!!! Good luck with your work!! You'll ace it!!!
llSerenityll thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Hopefully that's enough fun for them but knowing how ungrateful they are there'll probably still be some moaning!! I've found some Easter stuff for them to do too!!

I can't believe kids are that ungrateful..I'd be more than happy to color and hitting a button 😆 ! I have to do a tie dye project for chemistry..Probably going to do it on a scarf cuz I have to wear it and shirt is just not creative enough. Then we're doing Easter stuff when we get back from the break too..Easter Egg Hunt .Yay. 😆
llSerenityll thumbnail

Vibha 🤗I just emailed my research paper and I am finally enjoying my break ! 😃 How you been? 😊
Edited by GohamHungry - 12 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Vibha 🤗I just emailed my research paper and I am finally enjoying my break ! 😃 How you been? 😊

🤗 am fine.oh tat s nice a one week break? Enjoy:-) hopefully the time difference wont affect us this week !!!
llSerenityll thumbnail

Me 😃