Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Xarina

Awww thank you.🤗  I have not watched any pakistani dramas.  Can't follow them somehow.  My husband watches the old mulla jutt films, the fighting interviewers on DM Digital, the stage plays and the holy programmes.  For me that is irritation upon irritation.  Well you know me if i have a reason to be happy I am.😃

my dad used to watch oone drama... gosh it was boring!! 🥱... lol... he needs to be a bit more happier and less depressive...😆.. i only got one day worth of matchs revision done... you know i have like 5 days left to catch up because of the wedding!
famzii05 thumbnail
hey Ahlam... how are you?? that great that ur headache vanished... did you get enough sleep? did you eat ur lunch? and breakfast?? gosh.. i sound like ur mother! ðŸ˜†
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: famzii05

my dad used to watch oone drama... gosh it was boring!! 🥱... lol... he needs to be a bit more happier and less depressive...😆.. i only got one day worth of matchs revision done... you know i have like 5 days left to catch up because of the wedding!

All he does, says and thinks is boring.  I have reached the point of no return.  Someone make me laugh.
famzii05 thumbnail

All he does, says and thinks is boring.  I have reached the point of no return.  Someone make me laugh.

okay dokey... men... just block him out for now... have you watch the episode?? how was it?
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

YEAH ! Make her laugh someone <_<  >_> I don't do well when someone asks to make them laugh..I'm a natural ! 😆
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey Ahlam... how are you?? that great that ur headache vanished... did you get enough sleep? did you eat ur lunch? and breakfast?? gosh.. i sound like ur mother! ðŸ˜†

Feeling great !! Not sleepy anymore like I was in class 😆 Haha I got enough sleep (6-7 hours I think) I ate a Nutrigrain bar from school for breakfast..Didn't each lunch at school but I just ate at home. Yes, yes you do ! 😆
famzii05 thumbnail
im going to pray Maghrib... and have dinner so be back in an hour i guess... or more..

see you later aligators... xx  meet you on the next thread actually!
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

okay dokey... men... just block him out for now... have you watch the episode?? how was it?

Meh!  They rushed it.  For weeks it has be building up and today they dealt it in the stupidest of ways.  Touching but stupid and Rashi.  Grrr.  Now it is the entry of Anita. How much more pain for Gopi?     Edited by Xarina - 12 years ago