Kriyansh Reunion SS (part 10 pg74)(Completed)

-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys the present track of kriyansh has left me heartbroken. We don't know how everything is gonna end or is this the end. Just thought about this. Plz bear with me as this is me first time attempting a ss. Hope you all will like it.

The Beginning

It has nearly been 15 days after the valentine's day. Things have started becoming normal for everyone except for Rey who is still recovering from the incident. Every now and then memories come back of them being together. When he just starts to cherish them those hateful words which negated them all come back in his ears thus breaking him again. He has started to come in terms with the reality that Kria has indeed left him. After a lot of sad days he decided to believe in her words of never being friends. He thinks of getting rid of her belongings that he possessed but then decides against it to remind him of the beautiful memories and also as a lesson of loving someone. He decides to move ahead with the memories in his heart forever. Oddly enough he hasn't shared with anyone and doesn't intend to do so. Though Swayam many times asked him and teased him playfully Rey made it a point to shrug it off.

Next Day In St. Louis:

Rey enters feeling the air and thinking of moving on. Though memories still come in front of his eyes but he decides to be strong and not get carried away. After the elimination fiasco everyone has decided to pay back the KRs by defeating them mercilessly in the competition coming ahead. For this dazzlers have come forward to help the weaklings in brushing up their routines and helping them design new ones. Everyone is still under impression that Kria is still on leave but little they know that she has forever left their lives. Everyone is in the canteen relaxing and Rey enters and comes and sits.

Vicky: yaar aaj ki practice acchi thin na. Mera kaagu sabse best tha.

Neha: thank u baabu.

Swayam smiles and interrupts their romance :sirf Neha hi nhi, everyone were awesome. Guys good going.

Everyone hi-5 each other.

Swayam(to dazzlers): Thnaks guys tum hamari itni madad kr rhe ho. Tum logon ke bina yeh sab nhi ho pata.

Nilesh: Chod na dude. Dosti mein no thnks and sorry. And vaise bhi hame un KRs vaalon ki vaat lagani hai.

Sharon: haan uss shivam ko toh main chodungi nhi. Kya samajhta hai apne aap ko ki meri friendship ka fayda uthayega aur main chupchap baithi rhungi. ( She gets charged up and then address the Weeklings) Guys haemin aur mehnat krni hogi. After all hamari college ke rep ka sawal hai. And tumhari team leader kahan hain. Uski leave abhi tak khatm nhi huyi.

Rey stiffens on kria's mention and sadens. Swayam notices it as he finds it odd as Rey had been behaving oddly whenever he mentions Kria.

Neha: Neha also wondering when kria returning. Kitne din ho gaye usse baat huye.

Swayam thinks of asking Rey about kria but then Shivam along with KR dance team enters.

Shivam: Kya hua sabhi losers and stupids yahin baithe huye. Arre sabhi kahan woh miss kriya nhi dikh rhi hai.

All the guys stand up  and becomes aggressive. Swayam pitches in.

Swayam: What do u want? Tum yahan kyun aaye?

Sharon: Fir se routines churanne aaya hoga. Cheating krke hi toh jeetna aata hai.

Shivam: Plz iss baar haemin jeetne se koi nhi rok skta. Kyunki tumhari yeh team apni lead dancer ke bina kuch nhi hai.

Sharon: What do u mean by that? Woh leave pe gayi hai. Thode hi dinon mein aa jaayegi.

Everyone agrees. Shivam comes near Sharon keeping  a hand on her shoulder but she backs off. He raises his hands and moves away.

Shivam: Pata nhi tum logon ka kya hoga. Sorry to burst ur bubble but uski leave permanent hain.

Everyone is confused including Rey becoz after that incident he had tried calling her but wasn't picking up calls. He left it like that as he thot she didn't want to talk to him.

Swayam: What rubbish?

Shivam: Plz shivam jo chahta hai woh paake rehta hai. Hamari team hi Footloose jeete iske liye pehle toh dazzlers ka routine liya crushing their morale into pieces. Tum weeklings ko todne ke liye toh sirf kriya ko todna hi kaafi tha and  woh toh asaani se ho gaya. Uske liye toh mujhe sirf uski mom ko yeh batana pada ki she still dances and baaki sab toh uski mom ne hi kr diya. Bechaare. Right guys. (every1 laughs)

All the guys lose their control but swayam calms them down. Rey also starts wondering abt what shivam said as he didn't remember Kria mentioning anything abt it.

Everyone sits down and starts wondering as her absence was self explanatory. Rey excuses himself and goes. Swayam also follows him. They go to locker room. Rey is heartbroken as he still held the hope things will be back to normal when she returned. Swayam stops him and then,

Swayam: Rey listen to me...

Rey: dude thodi der ke liye mujhe akele chod de.

Swayam: Rey, I'm asking u something kya ye sach hai. Has she actually left

Rey: How will i know? Mujhe kya pata.

Swayam: What do u mean by tujhe nhi pata. Woh teri itni "Acchi dost "hain so tujhe kaise nhi pata.

Rey: (loses it) main... main uska dost tha hi kahan. Main toh uski dosti ke layak bhi nhi hun. Use toh tujh jaisa dost chahiye.

Swayam(confused): what r u saying. Woh tujhe pasand krti hai. (makes him face him) Aakhir aisa kya huya hain tum donon ke beech mein. Valentine's day se dekh rha hun uske bare mein saari baat avoid kar rha hai. Aur ab yeh. And u r telling that u don't know anything about it. Whats going on?

Rey then tells him everything and then is reduced to tears.

Rey: Mujhe bhi yahin lagta tha ki woh mujhe pasand krti hain. Woh saare moments jo hamne saath spend kiye woh uske liye bhi utne hi special the. But i was wrong.

Swayam(comes back to his senses):thats not possible. Jahan tak main use jaanta hun woh kisi ko use krne ke bare mein soch hi nhi skti. Thats impossible. Maine uski aakhon mein dekha hain ki woh tere liye kya feel krti hain. Woh use dosti se kuch zyada kehte ho lekin am certain woh tere liye wohi feel krti hain jo tu uske liye krta hain. Bas woh express nhi kr payi hogi but i know she feels for u. Agar yeh na bhi ho toh bhi woh itni selfish nhi hai ki woh tujhe use krne ke bare mein soche. Bhale hi woh mujh jaisa dost chahti ho but dosti aur pyar mein fark and m telling u woh tujhse pyar krti hain.

Rey: Mujhe bhi yahi lagta tha.

Swayam: Dude aisa bhi toh ho skta hain ki koi majboori ho.

Rey: kaisi majboori. U know what just forget it. Main abhi tak iss hope mein tha ki shayad main usse vaapas mana lunga lekin agar ye baat sach hain then i know its all over frm her side. Main thodi der ke liye jaa rha hun.

Meanwhile Swayam decides to call her. Her cell is coming switched off. He then remembers having her Dehradun no. He calls at that. Aftr 2-3 calls someone picks it up.

Precap: Kriyam Conversation.

Plz guys tell how it is. Do tell me how i can improve it. This is the first time i'm attempting a continuous post so plz do give ur valuable comments.

Index:

1. The Beginning

2. The Revelation

3. The Letter

4. The Ray Of Hope

5. The Meadow

6. The Orphanage
7. Prelude To Happiness
8. The Ultimate Happiness
9. A Walk To Remember

10. Revelations

Edited by kriyansh24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it is amazing and pm me when u continue and thanks for starting this 
vidya_955 thumbnail
Sounds great so far! Please update soon😊
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its awesom...luved it to the core srry i cant like it coz my like button stopped working...update the next part soon n thnxx for the pm.
KriYaansh960 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this was amazing sweets !!! jaldi update karna !! kriyansh fans inactive hai

is liye comments ki barish nahi hoing !! :( i LOVED IT !!! <3 <3 <3
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
it was really gud..i guess u shud becum a ff writer too..
luv_arsha thumbnail
its awesome and amazing start...loved it very much
continue soon and pm me
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
that was amazing please pm me when you continue :D
magical_mania thumbnail
Lovd it to d core...gud going ..keep pms on d way 😊
Piu.....Arsha thumbnail

is it true...or ur imagination...??????

if its juz an imagination den just prayin ki soon 2 c dat rey vil realise dat watevr kriya said was A BIG LIE...:( :( :(