-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
oh i have still nt read it.
abhi exams are on aso wil read it asap.
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guys gud nit now i have to go.mom is shouting.
bye . tc
@vaishu: wil read this ff first 2morrow.
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaju

asha kaha gayi thi???

sorry di.. lunch lane gayi thi...

Zehnaseeb. thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaju

guys gud nit now i have to go.mom is shouting.

bye . tc
@vaishu: wil read this ff first 2morrow.

Bye Di...

Tyler_Durden thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
okay i m off to sleep now 
c u soon take care bye bye 
and vish we need an update tommorow😊
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Prelude To Happiness

Smriti was taken aback after hearing whatever Rey said. She had indeed judged him wrong. If whatever she heard was true then there was no point of argument that this boy indeed loved her daughter a lot. But as a mom still she was sceptical about him a little. After all kriya was her only possession and she didn't want anything to happen to her. She was still a little child to her.

Smriti's POV:

Main manti hun ki maine Rey ke bare mein socha woh galat tha. Woh hain toh accha ladka lekin kya woh meri beti ko vaise hi rakhega jaise maine use rakha hai. Kya woh uska saath humesha dega? Kahin ye infatuation huya toh... par jo maine suna woh... but fir bhi mujhe apne dil ki tasalli ke liye ek baar use parakh lena chahiye. Main apni beti ka dil tootte nhi dekh sakti. Jab usse dur rehke uski yeh haalat hain toh agar usne use chod diya toh pata nhi woh kya kar baithegi. Kriya usse pyar karti hain. Iska toh mujhe yakeen ho gaya hai lekin rey bhi utna hi pyar krta hai bas ek baar main iss baat ki tasalli de dun apne mann ko.

Thinking this she goes home. She was sure enough her daughter loved Rey boz she cared enough to defy her and lie to her about him after repeated warnings from her and in her entire life she had done this only for dance. The state she was in now was the evidence of the far reaching consequences that she was facing due to her staying away from him. Previously there were times when she stayed away from dance completely but never did she saw her daughter like this. She reaches home and is shocked to see its condition.

The house looked as if a hurricane struck it. Everything was scattered here and there. She thought of a robbery and then looked towards Kriya sitting there in a corner all dejected, sad and her face covered with dry tears. Worst conclusions came in her mind,  she quickly rushed to her and asked her what happened.

K: Mom mera ek letter nhi mil rha hai

S: (sighed relief) u gave me a heart attack. Theek hai na dhundh lenge.

K: nhi ma aap samajh nhi rahe woh bahut important hai.

S: kya hai usmein???

K: usmein maine Re.. i mean apne doston ko sorry likha hai( covering up but smriti  notices it. Feels sad) i mean aapne hamesha kaha hai na ki unkahi baatein letter mein likh dena chahiye. Maine bhi wohi kiya par ab woh mil nhi rha...

S: Its okay main dhundh dungi. ( kriya stiffens. Smriti notices) i promise main use nhi  padhungi. Aakhir woh tumne apne friends ke liye likha hai. So unhe hi padhne ka hak hain. ( wipes her tears) jao muh dhoke aao and aaj sham tum mere saath kahin bahar jar hi ho. ( kriya tries to oppose). No kuch nhi main kuch nhi sunungi. Tum chal rhi ho and thats final.

Kriya gives her a kiss and goes to freshen up.

Smriti's POV:

Mujhe jaldi hi kuch krna padega. Main use aise nhi dekh sakti. Mujhe jaldi se faisla krna hoga...

Smriti calls up Rahul. She tells him about her plan. He tries to says something but smriti cuts him saying that she knows very well what she is doing. He tells her to get Rey there anyhow. Rahul somehow convinces Rey to stay there.

Plan: Smriti just wants to ensure that whatever she heard was correct. If rey really loved her daughter then he would abide by his words. And she just had to test that.

In the evening Smriti literally drags Kriya to the orphanage despite her attempts to not to go there. Smriti makes her swear in order to convince her. She goes there half-heartedly ready to plaster a smile. Though kriya is resisting it but she is having feelings of something good happening  but ignores it as she knows nothing like it can ever happen in her life. Rey on other hand is still enjoying with the kids. His grandma also joins them.

Meanwhile Smriti and Kriya comes there and they first greet Rey's grandma( i'll address her grans). Grans is so happy t see them. Kriya touches her feet and then hugs her but grans cud feel she wasn't the usual herself. She doesn't understand and gets confused. She's about to ask but Sonia thru her eyes tells to stop and promises to explain later. Meanwhile asks Rahul where Rey was. He points towards the kids. Smriti takes Kriya to the children. Kriya is a little happy to get to a familiar atmosphere. But smriti takes her through such a way that Rey is able to see them approaching.

Rey senses kriya around him and then turns his head to see them approaching. Kriya doesn't notices him as she was already too preoccupied thinking of way to keep up a smile. Rey notices it. He feels like going near her and bringing a actual smile on her face, he takes steps in her direction but then retraces them back remembering the promise he had taken. With a heavy heart he then decides to actstrong and immediatelyexcuses himself and then thinks of leaving but then hides behind a nearby tree to see his baatcutter. Kriya meanwhile gets surrounded by the kids and this automatically brings a smile on her face. Smriti notices Rey hiding near the tree and adjusts her position such that she cud see Rey's expression. Rey keeps on admiring her baatcutter and smile creeps up on his face and a twinkle comes in his eyes and that twinkle turns into a determination of bringing a smile on his love's face. He never realises that Smriti was standing not far away from him but this time he was busy in his baatcutter. He mumbles "main yeh smile permanently tumhare face pe set kar dunga i promise"which Smriti hears and smiles in satisfaction of Rey passing the test. She just decides to talk to Rey while Rey starts leaving the place as he wudn't be able to stay away from her for long and Smriti senses it.

Meanwhile the other 4 sees it and grans is not able to understand it. Neelima then explains her in short and she is so happy that Rey chose Kriya for himself. The trio suggests her to go to Rey and Smriti while they wud keep Kria preoccupied. Grans leave from there and goes in direction of Rey. She sees Smriti approaching Rey to talk and hence decides to eavesdrop.

Smriti calls Rey. Rey turns and sees Smriti and freezes at his place. Both don't know how to strike a convo.

S: tum yahan????

Rey doesn't know what to say. He musters courage

R: ( stammer) haa..haan wo... woh mei...

Smriti smiles seeing him

S: Main tumhe khan hi jaungi. Yahan koi bhi aa sakta hai. Chill... woh tumhe yahan expect nhi kiya tha issliye pucha...

Then again the deadly silence. Grans on other hand laughs seeing his grandson like this.

G: sahi mein yeh kitna darta hai.. Vaise iss bechare ki galti bi nhi hai.. Smriti ko dekh ke Kriya ke maamle mein accho ki nikal jaati hai and yahan toh yeh Kriya se pyaar krta hai. (dramatically) Upar wale raksh krna mere bachhe ki. ( laughs at her own joke).

S: Rey beta main tumse kuch kehna chahti hun.

R: ( still scared) haa.. haan aunty boliye.

S: am sorry...

R: (shocked) S...Sorr.. Sorry par kisliye.

Smriti sits on a nearby log. Rey also comes here.

S: am sorry beta. Maine tumhe galat samjha. Mujhe laga ki tum un bigade rahison mein se ho jo bas ash krna jaante hain. New year ke baad se maine tumhe chance hi nhi diya ek baar bhi apne aap ko prove krne ka..

Rey cuts in middle..

R: aunty yeh aap kaisi baat kr rhe ho.. Its okay and chaliye bhi maine uss samay harkatein bhi aisi hi ki thi.

S: main jaanti hun beta. Lekin main uss cheez ke liye maafi nhi maang rhi hun. Maine tumhe apne aap ko prove krne ka muka nhi diya apni beti ke liye. Maine tumhe uske liye galat samjha jabki tumse zyada sahi insaan uske liye nhi ho sakta, jo uski khushi ke liye usse dur rhe lekin fir bhi uski har khwaish puri krna chahe. Main uske liye zyada hi protective ho gayi thi. And iske chalet maine tumhe chance bhi nhi diya. Mujhe laga ki tumhare saath rehke woh apni zindag ki sabse badi Galati kr rhi thi. Maine uske decision ko trust nhi kiya. Mujhe usse bhi maafi maangni chahiye lekin mera aisa krne se uski zindagi nhi badal jaayegi aur na hi meri bacchii vaapas aa payegi. Beta plz mujhe meri Kriya vaapas chahiye. I know sirf tum hi use vaapas la sakte ho.

Smriti is on the verge of crying... rey sees it.

R: aunty plz aap aisa mat lariye. Aapne job hi kiya aap apni jagah sahi the. Aapka haq tha Kriya ke liye protective hona. Woh meri Galati thi ki main apne aap ko prove nhi kar paaya and am sorry for that aur main aapse vaada krta hun ki main aapka trust jeet ke dikhaunga.

S: tum woh kar chuke ho bate. Aaj maine subah Swayam ke saath baatein sunlit hi. Am sorry for eavesdropping lekin mujhe isse zyada kuch nhi chaahiye apni beti ke liye. I know u r perfect for her.

R: Thank u aunty. (hugs her in excitement. Smriti also hugs him back). Aunty main aapse kuch puchun. Aap uska sach-2 jawab doge?

S: haan pucho.

R: agar aaj apne meri baat suni toh yeh bhi suna hoga ki main uski saari iccha puri krna chahta hun. (looks towards smriti who has no idea where this is going.) Aunty aap use dance kyun nhi krne dena chahte. Dance se usse itni khushi milti hai. And aapke liye uski khushi se zyada kuch important bhi nhi hai i know that. Then aisi kya vajah hai?

S: dekho beta mujhe uss ke dance se ki problem nhi hai. Mujhe uske junoon se problem hai. Tumne dekha haina dance ke liye woh kis hadhtak jaa sakti hai. Uske dad ki death ke baad se uska ek accha future hi mere eklauta sapna rha hai. I wanna see her well 'settled in her life. but jab woh dance ki taraf jaati hai toh sab kuch bhul jaati ahi. I just want a safe future for her. Thats it. Ab uske liye mujhe use dance se dur rakhna pade so be it.

R: par aunty...

S: Par kya? Kya maine jo kaha woh galat hai...

R: I know aunty woh sahi hai. Lekin aap usse baat toh krke dekhiye. I mean college mein she pulled off everything. She dared to stand against all odds aur sirf dance ke liye hi nhi balki college ki responsibilities ke liye bhi and iss dauran she never let anything affect her studies. Aunty usne midterm mein bhi itna perform kiya...

S: i knowbeta lekin yeh ek darr ki vajah se huya

R: theek hai maana lekin agar aap use permission dede and the condition specify kar dein i don't think she will back off. Aunty she is a fighter, a winner, and sabse acchi insaan.

Smriti sees the admiration on Rey's face. Decides to tease him.

S: woh bahut pyaari hai na...

R: haan sweet, innocent, cute, duniya koi bhi word use describe nhi kar sakta.

Grans also chuckles on hearing Rey. She thinks , "Yeh ladka toh pakka gaya".

S: tum usse bahut pyaar krte hona...

R: haan (blurts and then realises the situation. Gets embarrassed)

S: its okay.  Chalo mujhe yeh to satisfaction ho gaya kit um use kabhi nhi chodoge.

R: never ever in my life.. paer aunty plz usse permission dedijiye. Plz...

S: theek hai. Lekin she has to prove that to me.

R: for sure aunty and agar if she fails then main use aapke paas khud launga.

S: uski koi zarurat nhi hai. I know tum use nhi hone donge..

R: off sourse aunty...

Grans also comes out. Rey sees her and hugs her. Smriti confuses..

S: aunty aap ek-dusre ko jaante ho...

G: beta yeh mera pota hai...

S: toh yeh aapka Reyaansh hai.. Rey mujhe pehle yeh bata dete na toh itna sab krne ki zarurat nhi padti..

R: grans aap jaante ho inhe.. wow... chalo main aapko Kriya ko dikhata hun..

G: beta woh bhi meri apni utni hi apni jitna kit u mera. And manna padega teri choice ko.

R: so woh aapko pasand hai.

G: haan beta. Maine use bachpan se dekha hai. Tu usse kabhi mil nhi paaya. Lekin finally tu usse mila bhi and use apna bhi banaya. Am proud of u. Woh tere liye perfect hain.

S: chalo Rey ab bas tumhe Kriya kovaapas lana hoga jo ki thoda sa mushkil hoga kyunki woh abhi bahut zyada hi guilty feel kr rhi hogi..

G: haan beta. Main Use jaanti hun. Woh apne aap ko bahut bura maan rhi hogi tumhe hurt krne ke liye. Aur usse manana itna asaan nhi hoga.

R: i know. Usse yeh baat samajhni hogi ki usse zyada perfect mere liye koi aur nhi hai.

Here i come baatcutter...

Then they leave and Rey stands smiling as he prepares for baatcutter to fall for him again to intertwine in each other's life forever.

I never wanted to add that sister relationship thingy and hence chose the reason. I know its not much. But Hope u'll like it. Plz like and comment. Tell me how it is. Next update in 60s page

Note: I will not be able to update for another week. So bear with me. Plz add Angelsnow to ur buddylist for the pms. Pms will be sent only through this.

Guys commenting and spamming se even if u reach the desired page before 8th then also will not be able to update. Yeh part bhi bahut mushkil se likha. Exams hain so issliye. Am really sorry. Par tab tak keep commenting. Hope u like it😊

Edited by kriyansh24 - 12 years ago
Tyler_Durden thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres 
finally rey faces and wins the challenge of impressing smriti
looking forward to kriyaansh meeting and so happy tht grandma and even smriti will now be helping rey in his mission
Edited by sauravkathuria - 12 years ago
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail

res

unres..

wow... it was so awesome... finally all the misunderstandings r cleared... 

Loved Rey's Grans...

Edited by Asha_ArSha - 12 years ago