Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ritu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ausum update...!!!!!!!😊plzzz pm me wen u update nxt...!!!!!!
Tyler_Durden thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
okay i figured tht  enough is enough its been too  long i hav been jumping around bothring u with tht res.  thogh i hav decided to leave tht cmnt as it is as a remembral to all this 

now coming to d update ...
it was really lovely and relly long ...glad u posted the whole thing in one go ...else we would hav to wait for it in like 3to 4 updates 

also as it is too long to review in on comment ii will make it short 
smriti nd rey 
thr talks were lovely s
...loved tht comment of smriti abt calling rey brothr of kriya (just imagine if it were tru )...wat i felt was as if thr is a fight going on b/w both of thm over who knows kriya better 

rey nd kriya 
loved it ...finally they met each othr (for first time in ur ff ) and finally kriya confessed her love and now all is so good and perfect ...lets wait and watch wat u r gonna do now with d story ...hoping to read more soon

PS-those ref. to steam eingine and resistence and all in d beginning  made me thnk tht ur JEE prep is showing up in ur FF 

yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey . . . Wen u gonna continue??

exams over?
Arsha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
vaishu itz been so long since u hav updt...
plzz updt na...
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vaishu, update karne ka irada hai kya?

-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

A Walk To Remember

After releasing all the pains in that hug they both parted. They looked into each other's eyes and could find themselves and their love embedded there. Though nothing had to be said in between them and their hearts conveyed their feelings but the silence still existed. Anyone of them could have broken it and started the talk but both were apprehensive becoz in each other's eyes apart from the immense love they could see there also existed a pain which they had endured during their separation which only the other could understand. Outside everything might seem serene and any1 looking at them that there was no problem in b/w them. Yes there was no problem in b/w them but some unspoken thought, some unspoken feelings, some questions still resided inside them. Some feelings had housed in them from a long time and had never found a way out while some had crept in during their relation and some during the separation. Love is the way you can understand other's feeling without any words. They could do so but the pain that had to be vented out of them. Holding the feelings and pains longer was no longer an option. They knew they had to let out them. These questions were now surfacing up along with the feelings and tonight was the night when all the unspoken had to be spoken.

The silence b/w them lingered as they stood there facing each other. The main thing that was hovering in their mind was how to start talking. Today even their minds refused to speak forcing them to talk to each other face to face. The one question that lingered in both of their minds was how to begin talking. There was a deadly silence in the surroundings.

Just then Rey's phone rang. It broke the silence and both jumped apart breaking the trance. Rey sw the id. It was Smriti calling.

S: Hello beta, so sab kaisa chal raha hai? Tumhari bet ke liye sirf ek ghanta baaki hai.

R: Mom, main jeet gaya..

S: so woh maan gayi..

R: yes mom..

All the while Kriya was listening to the convo. She stiffened when Rey said mom which wasn't gone unnoticed by Rey. He smiled inwardly.

S: beta use phone toh do...

R: ( forwarding the phone to kriya. Kriya is startled) yeh lo mom tumse baat krna chahti hai..

K: m.. m.. mujhse par kyun.. maine kya k.. kiya hai.. main t..toh j.. janti bhi nhi hun unhe.. M..main kyaa baat karungi unse.. n.. no..w.. noways.. main n.. nhi baat krungi..

Rey tries to speak while kriya is stammering and speaking on and on. She doesn't allow him to speak. Rey is smiling but also at the same time trying to figure out what to do..

R: baa.. baat.. baatcutter( as kriya doesn't allow him to even complete a word. He then takes the phone to talk to Smriti where he hears two women laughing and he figures that both of them are together) mom, grans dekho na yeh mujhe kuch bolne hi nhi de rhi hai.

G: buddhu phone speaker pe rakh de..

Rey turns on the speaker.

S: Kriya beta...

Kriya is startled to hear her mom's voice.

K ( looking up ): Universeji, kya hai yeh... ab mujhe apni mom ki awaaz sunyi de rhi hai.. ek toh pata nhi rey ki mom mujhse kya baat karna chahti hai and ab mujhe apni mom ki awaaz sunayi de rhi hai. Kahin mujhe kuch ho toh nhi rha..

R ( smiles on her talks): Baatcutter woh tumhari mom ki awaaz naa mere phone se aa rhi hai. Woh tumse baat karna chahti hai..

K: Rey aap pagal ho gaye ho kya.. Phone pe aapki mom hai.. aap hi ne toh kaha abhi so meri mo kahan se aa jayengi...

R: baatcutter phone pe tumhari hi mom hai...

K: nhi ho sakti hai..

R: arrey haina...

K: nhi ho sakti ...

R: kyun nhi ho sakti..

K: kyunki woh aapko call kyun karegi and agar unhe mujhse baat karni hai toh woh mujhe karengi na..  and unke paas aapka no. nhi ho sakta..

R: arrey par haina unke paas.. unhone call kiya hai na..

K: nhi aap jhuth bol rhe ho.. yeh aapki chaal main jaanti hun..

R: main nhi bol rha hun..

K: bol rhe ho

R: nhi

K: haan...

And both of them get into their tiff and Rey forgets that the speaker was on. Both the women first enjoy their fights and adores their children but then get fed up and decides to intervene..

G: Rey beta... Kriya beta...

But both don't listen..

S: (shouts) Rey Kriya stopt it now and chup-chaap khade ho jao...

Both hears it and get startled and do as they were told.

S: kya bacchon jaise lad rhe ho..

K: mom aap kaha ho??  ( as she still can't believe ki her mom wud call rey. Rey smiles on hearing. Even smriti smiles at it)

S: beta main rey ke phone se hi bol rhi hun. Haan maine use call kiya and mere paas uska number hai.. ( rey holds the phone up while both leans forward listening unaware how close they were to each other...)

R: dekha baatcutter main sach bol rha tha.. tum mere sach ko bhi jhuth hi maanti ho..

K: ab main kaise aapki baat maan leti. Aap hi toh keh rhe the ki aapki mom ka phone hai and yeh meri mom hai...

Before they cud indulge in another argument Smriti intervenes

S: beta ab Rey bhi mujhe mom bulata hai..

Kriya is shocked. Her mouth was wide open as she cud never imagine in her wildest dream that Rey and her mom wud get along so well. She cud sense the affection in her mom's voice. Rey saw her. He gently closed her mouth and whispered in her ears

R: tumne sahi suna baatcutter.. and ab apna muh band karlo..

S: rey ... kriya u there????

Both: haan haan mom bolo...

R: mom aapne call kyun kiya tha.. sirf woh puchne ke liye..

S: nhi beta actually...

K: kya puchne ke liye.???

S: ki tum maani ki nhi...

Kriya blushes on hearing that her mom knew about it.. she looks the opposite side while rey just stands there admiring..

S: Kriya beta main tumse bahut gussa hun.. tumne mujhse firse jhuth bola.. tum apna dukh itna chhupa ke rakhti thi... Yeh toh galat haina beta... tumne mujhe bahut hurt kiya..

K: mom... aisa nhi hai mom.. main bas nhi chahti thi ki aapko meri vajah se dukh ho.. aap jo bhi karte ho woh mere liye karte ho.. maine already aapse jhuth bolke hurt kiya tha issliye main aapko hurt nhi karna chahti thi.. am sorry mom... plz maaf kar do ( cutely like a small kid)

S: Its okay beta.. ab tum aise chehre mat banao.. u know that ki main tumse aise mein zyada der tak gussa nhi reh sakti..

K: Thank u mom.. love u...

R: love u too (pauses) mom...

Kriya sees him eyeing her and just turns away embarrassed. The pause wasn't long for their parents to notice..

R: accha mom chalo main thodi der mein isse ghar chod dunga..

S: arrey ruko.. jiske liye phone kiya thaw oh toh batana bhul hi gaye..

B: kya huya??

G: beta woh actually main akela feel kar rhi thi issliye maine smriti ko ghar bulva liya and issliye maine teri car bulva li thi for picking her up.. main bhijva dungi ... ( rey cuts in middle)

R: its okay grans.. i'll manage.. aap tension mat lo..

S: and secondly actually weather reparts ke anusar aaj raat ko it may snow so plz tum log jaldi se ghar aa jaana before bahut der ho jaaye and raaste block ho jaaye...

B: okay mom...

S: and haan kriya beta aaj main yehi ruk rhi hun... woh actually na aunty ko

R( panicking ) : grans ko kuch huya toh nhi na..

G: nhi beta actually main bore ho rhi thi and isse bula liya so we decided hum raat-bhar baith ke gappe marenge.. Kriya beta koi problem toh nhi hogi na...

K: bilkul nhi daadi..

S: and haan kriya in cas lights jaati hai so candles ka packet saamne hi table ke paas rakha hai so panick mat karna.. and baraf gire toh andar hi rehna.. bahar mat jaana.. Rey make sure ki yeh barf mein na jaye agar it starts snowing in middle..

R: theek hai mom..

S&G: Chalo bye.. Rey jaldi se aa jao before it starts snowing..

R: chalo bye... and main aa jaunga...

As the call Rey takes the phone aside and then they realise how close they were standing. Rey turns to keep the phone inside and in the process both of their noses brush each other..

Kriya just turns other side and blushes while rey has a goofy smile as he was startled himself and keeps his hands on his hair...

The silence then returns b/w them. Kriya just starts moving not sure where she was going and Rey just follows her.. Rey then finally decides to break the ice-cold silence.. he comes by her side..

R: so???

K: So kya...

R: toh ab kahan chale...

K: matlab..???

R: arrey ghar jaana hai na toh ab vahan kaise jayenge..

K: pata nhi

R: so abhi tum aise kahan jar hi thi..

K: kahi bhi toh nhi... bas just chal rhi thi..

R: chal rhi thi.. matlab aise hi randomly.. ghum jaati toh..

K: aap ho na mere saath toh kya problem.. ( bites her tongue aftr saying)

Rey just shocked after hearing this.. he quickly regains his senses

R: haa... haan woh toh theek hai but lekin ghar toh jaana hai na.. mom ne mujhe responsibility di hai.. woh toh puri karni hi padegi and vaise bhi ab tum meri responsilbility ho...

Kriya is amazed and doesn't know what to say.. she just smiles and lowers her head and looks at him sideways...

Rey just looks in her eyes and then holds her face in his hands.

R: baatcutter.. ismein aise shocked aur sharmane wali kya baat hai.. u r my responsibility. Always remember this.. tumhare chehre ki yeh smile and tumhari yeh aakhon ki innocence and khushi ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hun.. main kabhi bhi isse jaane nhi dunga.. yeh mere liye duniya mein sabse zyada important hai.. Tumhari mom ne mujh pe trust kiya hai and main woh trust kabhi zindagi mein bhi nhi tutne dunga kyunki iss trust ki keemat kya hai main jaanta hun and ek baar pay bhi kar chukka hun and trust me main fir se use nhi pay kar paunga... not now not ever..

Kriya just looked into his eyes and could understand the depth of his words and the pain that was evident when he had said those last line. She never cud imagine that he was suffering so much boz of the decision she had taken on their behalf. She was cursing herself. Suddenly a teardrop feel from her eyes as her eyes became watery. Rey saw it and he understood what was going on in her head. He had to end those wars and he knew they had to talk quickly and sort out everything boz one thing he was very sure about that the guilt resided in both of them and wudn't make things easier in the future if not sorted. He just wiped those tears and kissed her forehead. Though their eyes were speaking volumes but somehow the assurance wasn't getting communicated. Kriya embraced him. He engulfed her paating her shoulder. He then decided to speak and pulled her out to speak but as he was about to speak something fell on kriya's nose.. it was a snowflake.. Yes it had started snowing..

They both looked upwards. Tiny snowflakes were falling. Kriya was very excited. She had always been fascinated by the weather of Dehradun especially snow. She loved playing in the snow. She would just wander aimlessly in the snow and enjoy like one does with the rains. Today also she wanted to enjoy and she had his lov beside her. What more could she ask for... She just spread her arms around and twirled enjoying the feel of it. Rey could just stand and admire her innocence, her childish nature and her sweetness. He took the support of the nearby tree and stood with hands folded around his chest and admired while Kriya was busy enjoying. The smile that played on her lips was everything for him. He could just stand there for the entire life seeing her like that. Rey was smiling to himself. When Kriya noticed him just standing there and smiling she just pulled him with her...

K: aap vahan khade hoke kya kar rhe ho.. chalo na mere saath.. just enjoy this.. wow its snowing.. kitni pyaari baraf gir rhi hai.. mujhe ghar nhi jaana bas yahi rehna hai..

Rey then just remembers that he had to drop kriya home..

R ( sternly) : kriya chalo humein ghar jaana haina..

K: ( excitingly and persuasive voice) but its snowing...

R: ( sternly ) vahi toh its snowing..

K: ( pouts) but...

R: nhi kuch nhi chalo tum abhi ghar chal rhi ho.. mom ne kaha tha u have to go.. and fiir mujhe bhi jaana hai vaapas isse pehle baraf bahut zoron se girne lage..

And like as if God heard it, it started snowing heavily..

R: dekho baatcutter chalo ab  jaldi se baraf tez ho gayi hai and i don't have a car.. ab humein koi shelter ke liye jagah dhundhni hogi... come on lets go..

He literally drags her with him while kriya disappointingle obeys him but whenever possible tries to enjoy the snow falling but rey cuts off her enjoyment as he takes him with her.. rey desperately tries to find a place where they could halt for a while and go to the house after the snowfall stops or slows down...

As they go searching for a place to take shelter Rey locates a garden where there was a gazebo in the middle... He runs there with Kriya to take shelter...

The place looks like this... ( guys just imagine the gazebo to be large enough for dance and in the middle of the garden. )

Gazebo:

Garden:

Both were panting hard. They looked into each other's eyes.

(Play this song in the background: Enchanted By Taylor Swift)

Continued In Next Post:

Edited by kriyansh24 - 12 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Music:

Kriya just drifted away and stood near the railing feeling the snow thinking while Rey was standing some distance behind her   

There I was again tonight, forcing laughter, faking smiles
Same old, tired place lonely place

Kriya thinks of the time how just the day before till the start of the party she was behaving before she saw Rey.. How she had been plastering a smile on her face while she was broken to shatters inside...

Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy
Vanished when I saw your face

Kriya thinks how she felt tonight when she heard Rey being chanted by the crowd and how her heart instantly leapt up thinking of the possibility while Rey thinks about the time when he saw the letter how anxious and scared was he to open the letter up and when he saw her in the meadow how he was sad seeing her like that but when he saw her at the orphanage smiling he too was smiling inside...

All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you
Kriya thinks when her suspicious at the party became a reality and she saw him- how she was happy seeing him there with all the glow on his face which she felt was there bcoz she wasn't there in his life and he had moved on. Rey remembers the lightening of her face on seeing his face and how he saw her true self returning...

Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?" across the room, your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me

Kriya remembers how she thought Rey was approaching towards her tonight in the party and she felt that it was again like that it was the first time ever she was gonna dance with him when she looked into his eyes..

The playful conversation starts, counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy

Rey starts moving towards her thinking about the convos and little fights they had and how their mind communicated everytime. It was their own way of emoting...

And it was enchanting to meet you
All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you

Rey just moves and stands near Kriya. She has his hands on the railing. He also slowly engulfs his hands with her and then admires the night...

Music:

He just turns towards her and puts his other hand forward asking for the dance and Kriya also just slides her hand in his...

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonder-struck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

Rey just adjusts them into the dance position and the starts swirling her around and then brings her closer and then waltz in the middle and in the end he just pulls her more closer with her hands around his neck and his around her waist..

They continue moving slightly with the rhythm.

The lingering question kept me up, 2 a.m., who do you love?
I wonder 'til I'm wide awake

Rey thinks about the time when he was confused whether he was in love.. all the sleepless nights he had spent wondering over her reactions

Now I'm pacing back and forth, wishing you were at my door
I'd open up and you would say

It was enchanting to meet you
All I know is I was enchanted to meet you

Rey just swirls her around once and then they come to the same position swaying with the tone. Kriya thinks the night of their first confession of how she had dreamt of him and how she was just lost in his dreams...

In the end they pull away from each other

Both stand in parallel with each other and do some contemporary steps in sync. They both move forward and sway sideways and then face each other and do some steps and then twirl sideways and come at the same spot facing each other..

This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonder-struck, dancing around all alone

Then Rey picks her up straight with Kriya's one leg up and swirls around and bring her down and kriya's hands are so that while coming down she caress his face.

Music:

Rey just swirls around and then they do some salsa steps with both of them moving around...

This is me praying that

This was the very first page, not where the storyline ends
My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again
These are the words I held back as I was leaving too soon

Kriya then comes close and Rey turns her around at the same place.. She keeps her hand on his shoulders and looks straight into his eyes as she mouths the words and she remembers how she broke him the pre-valentine's day. She remembers the days just after those when those word echoed in her ears all the time and how she cursed herself for saying it and then she remembers tonight how they finally said those words which were always held by them till then. Rey understands what was going in her mind. A drop of tear falls from her eyes and she rests her head on his chest and Rey also assured her patting her head that it wasn't the end... Both of them then come to the same place where they started off their dance

Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you

Kriya remembers how she was heartbroken tonight when she thought about the possibility of Rey being in love with someone else.. and how her fear she felt was true when that gal and Rey danced and he complimented her. She remembered how she was heartbroken thinking about the memories which were everything for her..

Rey remembers the night after Kriya said those harsh words when he had cried for the whole night. He had gone through hell in these days and how he was scared that she loved some1 else and not him. His mind couldn't stop thinking about those words while his heart rooted for her vouching for her but his mind always overcame..

Kriya then puts her head on his shoulder. Rey just tightens her hold on her hand.

This night is flawless, don't you let it go

I'm wonder-struck, dancing around all alone

Rey then turns her and again takes her to the middle and starts waltzing around with her. He pulls her closer and takes her hands and puts them around his shoulder and then settles his hands around her waist. Kriya just follows him whatever he does and when she sees his gaze her on herself then she just lowers her lashes to which Rey just smiles seeing her like that...

Then kriya just rests her head on his chest absorbing the comfort and closes her eyes feeling his presence whereas Rey just slightly kisses her on her head and embraces her in his arms protectively and caringly with all the love in the world.. Both just stay there swaying to the dying music and wishing the time to just stop then and there.

Hope u guys enjoyed it. Its the first time I attempted a song. Hope i fulfilled ur expectations. Plz do like and comment. Hoping it can garner long comments * finger crossed *.

For pmz add Angelsnow to your pm list. Guys this weeek my exams are finishing off so next week se pakka regular updates. Thank u for appreciating my work

Edited by kriyansh24 - 12 years ago
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

res

will unres later

Edited by Asha_ArSha - 12 years ago
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vaishu di jaldi update kijiye...
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res comments 2morrow sorry vaishu.
unres

Firstly Sorry Vaishu for  commenting late.Had grp Studies 

Now to the title   This was the most apt title.Lovely choice

Now to the update.
Dear u expressed each and every feeling really well.
I'm Short of words to explain u how much i loved it.
So a big hug to u for this fab update.

True that We had Kriyaansh Less here but As Kria and Rey they made It up really well.

The silence  btwn the two had its essence..

S few things always remain unspoken and they must be said to have a cherished feel to live freely.

Loved it when Kria was heisted to speak with Rey's mom.

Finally It was a cute reaction to see Kria  after hearing her mom's voice.

The  way Rey got  Concerned for this grans loved it.

Finally wen both were close to each other during phone convo was lovely.

I loved the choice of words u put up there.

kria got tears wen she heard that Rey  told she is his responsibility showed the love that over took them.

The pain is still between them but the way the care overtook it was the best.

Loved the song sequence and amazing choice of song and the emotionally that Kriyaansh felt.

I loved the song sequence fully.

P.s : Sorry could nt give u comments like last time vaishu ,Have my exams .
I tried to tell u what i felt although.

P.P.S:  It was superb.Amazing and lovely .I'm in love with this Ff and their bond.

Thanks for the pm.

Update next part soon.

Edited by asmaju - 12 years ago