Abhiya FF:Following an Unknown Dream.Discontinued

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok Guys, I am starting a new FF. Actually it's a joint effort between me and Syria, and by joint I mean that Syria will give me some 2 para idea 😳 and I will do the mehnat of making a chapter out of it as we all know how lazy Syria is πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ 
So, since updates will be dependent on Syria Madam's inputs, don't expect fast updates πŸ€£ . This FF will be based on Syria's Inject Me Sweetly/Eternal Flames but we are now redoing it with some changes.

So if u guys are still interested then send me a buddy request at dishuFF as I will send PMs only to that list. πŸ˜†

Edited by ..Bournville.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Prologue

Sometimes wishes are just better if they are never fulfilled. It's better for them to subside. Life is not a fairytale all the time. There is no Genie or a wish lamp like from Aladdin to make your life happily ever after. Life is unfair, and it challenges out. Ever challenge is every different. This mine story about conquering my challenge that came unexpectedly in form of love. This is not unusual love story. It a love story which is never heard of.

Chapter 1

Fairfax, Virginia

The De Crowyns were one of the wealthiest and most respected families in the whole county of Fairfax. They were second wealthiest family after De Willis from Mexico.

Aliyah (the eldest daughter, and the Chairman of De Crowyn business Empire) was drinking her morning coffee, and reading the latest issue of Forbes magazine. She threw the cup of coffee she had been drinking, and slammed the magazine. Rose (her mother) who was joining her for breakfast pondered what was it that had made her daughter so pissed to throw a good cup of coffee?

Rose sitting down at the table took the coffee that Alfred (their butler handed to her).Maria, their maid came immediately running to server her mistress.

Rose looked at her eldest daughter who was on her blackberry now discussing their profit their company had made from last year. Rose took the phone away from her eldest daughter.

Aliyah- Mum! What are you doing?

Rose: Finish your breakfast first Aliyah.

Aliyah: but Mom

Rose: No buts. I insist that you finish tour breakfast first. Everything else can wait.

Aliyah sighed and quietly finished her breakfast. Just then a chirpy voice greeted them and both the ladies looked up to see their ever smiling angel standing in the hall.

Aliyah: So my lil sis finally up

Pia: I am not little anymore di.

Aliyah: For me you will always be little. Come, join us for breakfast.

Pia: Sure di.

The ladies sat down to have their breakfast and Aliyah noticed that Pia was constantly fiddling with her spoon and biting her lower lips. She seemed to be too nervous.

Aliyah: What's the matter Pia. You want to talk about something.

Pia: Ya di, Actually..hmm'

Aliyah: Oh My god Pia, I have never seen you so nervous before. Do tell me what's bothering you.

Pia: Actually di, our college is running a student exchange programme and this year they are sending the students to India. Dehradoon to be precise!

Aliyah: Hmm.. I see, so you want to go to find out your connection.

Pia: Yes Di, I know that you probably think I am just being too hyped up, but trust me I need to find my answers.

Aliyah: I understand Pia. Fine, you can go. But I want you to promise me to take good care of yourself and not run into any trouble.

Pia: Of course Di. Btw, when was the last time you went out on date? You are only 19 and your acting like a old lady. Look at Mum! At least in spite of being old , she knows how to relax. 

Rose: Pia! I am only 50,and not that old. There are still young guys who would be willing to go out with this sexy mum. Most, don't even believe I am mum of 2.

Aliyah: Mum not Again ! Anyway you are telling me of dating. How about you missy who keeps on denying every guy who asks you out? U even denied you best friend Ben

Pia: Best friend is something , but I don't feel a connection to them. For some reason, I don't feel a spark there, and my heart does not point them towards them. I feel I have somebody waiting for me dhi

Aliyah: Anyway! Ok! I won't pressure you!

Pia: It's not me who needs dating , and you have not seen Vincent in months. 

Aliyah: Please ! Pia let's not talk about him! I just want to concentrate on other things.

Pia: Same here dhi! And , I know Mr. Right is some where.

Aliyah: Somewhere? Hm.. do you think maybe in Dehradun?

Pia: Di, you are too much.

All the three ladies laughed. The butler, and the maids brought their breakfast. After the breakfast was finished, Piya left for her university to sign in the final agreement of the program. She was sure going to miss home and her college. But she could not wait for the adventures that lied in India for her.

Ever since Pia was a child, she had been seeing a stranger figure in her dream. He would appear, and disappear. Every month Pia would see a strange figure who would approach to communicate her subconscious mind. Pia had never told her dreams to anyone besides her family members. She had gone through the world's best therapist , but therapy had never worked. She had stop going to therapy and had decided to seek the answer to her problem by herself. Once Pia saw an image of Deheradhun in a presentation on India. She had felt a strange connection to the city. And so, when her university organized this exchange program with Mount College in Dehradun, India; she had immediately decided to pay the city a visit and try to find the relation between her dreams and that city. She was worried to that her mum and sis would freak to let her fly away half across the world. Pia felt lucky to have a mum and a sis who cared so much for her. Her sister had already graduated from college, and was a prodigy. She had work day and night with sweats to take her company's where it was at today's height. Aaliyah was like fierce tigress when it came to her. If anybody pointed a finger at Pia, she would bring her lioness side to her, and would make sure that person would be punished. She treated her like her little child. 

At the lake(The Dream)

Stranger: So you have told your sis, and mum! you are leaving across half way around the world

Pia: Yes and surprisingly they took everything coolly.  

Stranger: They love you Pia! And Aliyah is not just your blood sister but also your soul sister. She nearly lost you once in an accident. She cannot bear the thought of losing you, and your mother too. 

Piya: I am so lucky! Am I not? Aaliyah wants to assure I have everything

Stranger: She wants you to have everything she did not have growing up. She wants you and your mother happy.

Piya: Why do you always tend to guide me, and ease me?

Stranger: Because Piya we are connected, and the answers you are seeking you will find your answer soon. (Slowly, the spirit the figure disappeared)

At the Princeton University

Pia parked her Lamborghini in the parking lot. The spring semester of college was over, and now it was time for Pia to start fresh in another college. She loved her car. Her sis had said, she would transfer it by ship. But she had decided to rather buy a simple, not to showoff car in India. Aliyah had agreed that would be better. Pia went to look for her friends. Her gang Rosa, Britney, Matt, Ben, and Anthony were in cafeteria. Ben came running and swiped his arms around Pia. Pia knew Ben's feeling for her. But, she always loved him as a friend nothing more. They had been friends since they were kids. Ben an aspiring future doctor had tagged her along to this university. She sure was grateful to have him in her life. 

Ben- So! You are going whizzing of to some foreign land without informing your best friend. 

Piya: I am sorry, but it came of all so sudden. And it's not some foreign land. We originally belong to India only.

Rosa approached, and hugged her.

Rosa:You mean your evil, and controlling bitch sister gave you the permission. Praise the lord! Hallelujahs!!! Being sarcastic. But, chica you have to allow me to visit. Britney came and agreed for the same thing.

Anthony- She might have evil sis, but the she is one heck of cracking time ticking bomb

Matt- Shut up! She is just protective for lil sis. You know last time Pia was miraculously saved somehow. She went insane, and she loves her sister to death. Matt trying to reason. Everyone knew he a huge thing for her sister

Pia: Thanks Matty! She said giving him kiss on the cheek.

Ben- So ! I have one night to spent with my favorite girl before she dozed to off to 7 seven seas. Let's do one thing. Let's all hangout at my apartment.

Rosa: Is you apartment clean? The last time I checked it looked like circus her hands on her hips.

Anthony grabbed his girlfriend(Rosa), and planted a kiss. And, assured all the boys had cleaned the apartment.

Later that day, Pia and her whole ganged hung out. Watching movies, and fighting with each other. Before she left, she gave a bear hug to her friends. She sure was going to miss them. Pia could not anticipate what journey and new adventures lied for her ahead.

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
--sonali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
k dishu-will waiting!
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Haha dishu syria gives u idea soon waiting for chap
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yippee!!!πŸ₯³ eagerly waiting 4 it dishu!!! thanx a ton!!πŸ€—
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeepppiii:-D:-D Finaly you r starting ur ff:-D:-D wowww... Waiting for it:-):-)
adnilover thumbnail
DishuπŸ€—, thanks a lot for making another FF. Cant wait!!!!!!
..juhi.. thumbnail
thanx 4 startng new ff dishu 😊
eagerly waitng for d update...plz add me to ur pm list
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
great news dishu...will be waiting for your pm
alicia212 thumbnail
so when u stared the ff pm me too