Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey my dear dishu whn r yu going to update next chappie plsss update it soon and plsss dont forget to pm me 
gn tc ks hsd ðŸ˜Š
Edited by arunsunita_gm - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arunsunita_gm

hey my dear dishu whn r yu going to update next chappie plsss update it soon and plsss dont forget to pm me 

gn tc ks hsd ðŸ˜Š 

when syria madam gives me idea about next track ðŸ˜†
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
syria madame ka kuch ata pata hai ki nahi ðŸ˜†
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Pia picked Misha for college next day.

Misha- So babes at the ur party tonight there will be good amount of alcohol as u promised.

Pia- Yes! Misha!

Misha- Thanks a party is never enjoyment with out heavy amount of alcohol.

Pia- Misha! Chi!

Misha- Don't blame me babes if your country legal age is 21, and you are so conservative on this matter. Pia, There is a dance competition. So I decided to you are gonna participate on it. 

Pia- Misha I can't. Please!!!!

Misha - U r gonna do! And it's final

Pia pulled her car and parked it. Abhay was there talking to his friends. She decided not to approach him.

Class

Pia took seat besides Misha as usual. Pia found it weird that Abhay friends were not with him. He was sitting alone today. Pia was unable to pay attention to the teacher.

Professor- Class! I am going to assign you a project. It's going to be a paper, and with that presentations are due. Each group will contain 2 people, and the project is due in 2 weeks. I will assign people. Misha was partnered with Kabir. T with Angad. Pia, and Abhay were partnered together.

Misha ribbed Pia's shoulder

Misha- I am sorry you got that jerk (sadu) for partner. I can change with him if you want.

Pia- It's fine Misha. I might enjoy it.

The professor instructed them to get together. Pia moved to Abhay's desk. Abhay was intently smiling at her. They pretended to greet each other.

Abhay- So! How have you been?

Pia- My friends are not happy with us being partnered together. Is that much tension between our gangs?

Abhay- It's just that we are better that way. So what do you wanna do for our project?

Pia- How about the electric conductivity?

Abhay- Sounds awesome. So do you wanna meet me up at my house?

Pia- Sure! Just text me what time?

Abhay- Pia! Can I be honest with you?

Pia- Abhay we are friends you can tell me anything?

Abhay- Ok the first time they told you were going to come to Dehradhun. There was big fuss, and I thought you would be some arrogant broody heiress. I was wrong. You are sweet and kind

Pia- Same here! After you ignored me in the library, I thought you were a guy who thought he was all that.

Abhay laughed- Don't worry most of the people have the same impressions. They both laughed.

After school

Pia hurried to the gym. Her eyes searched for Abhay who was already in sweat pants, and ready to dance. His six packs abs, and arms were showing up from his half shirt. Pia blushed at that.

Misha- Pia here! Ok guys the professor has given the responsibility for the dance. So, we will be partnering each other by this box. Write down a number, and you will be paired whoever you share the same number with. When everyone had picked, Misha announced the partners. Pia and Abhay had the same number. Misha again could not endure the pain of her being paired with Abhay. But, Pia said it was fine. Misha did not question why Pia was so eager and willing to work with Abhay . Misha knowing the sweet nature of Pia just brushed it off. T came forward.

T- Why is Pia being paired with Abhay? All she might know is being nerdy, and spending money being so filthy rich.

Misha- Because of the same number, and I think you are the one who does that

T- She can't dance. I was gonna welcome her in my group, but she slapped me. Ever since, I don't give a f**k who she is. I challenege you Pia. Show us what you got.

Pia- Fine T! I got this. I will show you what I got.

Pia handed her I-pod to the D.J. Play number 17. Pia danced to a SOS by Rihana. Every one clapped at her. She danced so well that everyone clapped. Abhay just gasped.

Misha- I think you have your answer T. T left embarrassed.

Abhay had observed Pia's every dance move. He wished he had danced with her. 

Misha- I hope you have no problem with Pia partnering with our best dancer Abhay. I think she has proved it. Pia here can dance hip hop, balle, and has is a trained dancer.

Every one murmured and left. Pia and Abhay were partnered

Abhay- I am very proud of you! You showed that bitch what you got. She has been after me for ever since I have moved here. That girl is nothing but desperate. Your feisty side, and your dance move were hot! He said whispering in her ears.

Pia felt a tingle through her whole body. Abhay and Pia practiced to their dance routine. Each time they practiced new move, it only brought them more and more close. When they were done, Abhay secretly slid a message for her. When Pia went through the pocket she found a note,

Pia! See you at the party babe! I will be waiting for you.

Evening Party

Pia- Mum you look sexy?

Rose- Pia! Thanks honey!

Misha- Aunty, Pia is right you look hot! You don't look like a mother to a 17 year old

Rose- I know honey. But, my two girls get embarrassed whenever I say I am young. I am one sexy mum. If you know any single guys out there for me, let me know.

Pia scowling- Mum!

Rose- O shut up! U know I am still love with your father, even though he might not be with us. You girls carry on, I got to welcome guests. Pia!

Pia cried at the mention of her dad's name. He had showered her with so much affection. But at that time they were not that rich and struggled to pay debts. He had died from cancer because back then they had no money to properly treat his lung cancer. Rose still was in love with him, and never been able to move on.

Misha came around and slid her arms around Pia for support.

Pia: Ok no more tears! Anyway, I am ruining my make up. Come on let's get ready.

When they went downstairs, people were eyeing Pia. Her mom had centered her guest around. She rose up, and led Pia downstairs. She stood up in the podium where the guests were gathered. Ladies and Gentleman! You already know my daughter and I just moved here. We especially threw this party as a Thank you gift for your warm hospitality. Please raise a toast to good health, and good food. Please enjoy! When Pia was coming downstairs, Abhay was completely blown away. Every one in the party was complementing her. Madhu came up to her

Madhu- Beta ! You look so elegant and graceful and thank u for convincing Misha to wear at least some decent clothes. 

Pia- Thanks Aunty!

Pia eyes searched for Abhay. Misha! I promised the first dance with Abhay. He is partner for project, and dance after all. It would be a good practice. 

Abhay touched Pia shoulders from the back. 

Abhay: Looking for some one? 

Pia: Abhay! She said excitingly almost giving him a hug

Abhay- Relax you emotions love. People are here he said teasing her. Anyway! I want you to meet my gang.

Pia went with Abhay, and met Dhruv, Farah, and John. She inquired about Maya. 

John- Something urgent came up.

Farah- Pia ! You look smoking hot. 

Pia- Thanks Farah! Pia and Farah talked for few minutes, and connected easily. They had so much in common. And, the guys got lost in their own conversation when Abhay interrupted them.

Abhay- If I am not being rude, Can I have this drop dead gorgeous standing in front of me for the first dance of the evening.

Pia- If you don't mind, she said signaling at Farah

Farah- of course not! 

Abhay led her to dance floor.

Dhruv- I think Abhay is in love

John- Abhay falling in love! Come on! He said being sarcastic.

Farah- Shut up John! Thank god Maya is not here to spoil their joy.

Abhay - Pia! Do you realize you are one of the most beautiful women here today? slowly grabbing her waist, and dancing with her.

Pia- Thanks Abhay! You are the hottest guy in this whole party too

Abhay twirled Pia around.

Abhay- So we are dance partners, and project partners now?

Pia- I guess so.

Abhay- What do you think about love? 

Pia- Love as bible teaches is not envy or jealousy. But a feeling which can conquer all, and even change the worst person. Wbu?

Abhay- I believe Love is something we need to believe, and it's power

Pia- Have you ever loved somebody?

Abhay- I have loved somebody, but I lost her. But, I have found a second chance to love again. I am falling day by day for her. I am in love with her. I can't go a day without seeing face. Pia did not know if he meant her or some other girl.

Pia- Can you tell me who is it?

Abhay signaling- Let's just say she is here in this party.

Pia had goose bump in her face. She knew Abhay meant her.

Abhay- Can we have a moment alone? 

Pia- Sure! Pia looked around and followed Abhay. 

Abhay knelt besides - Pia! Ever since I meant you, I only think about you day and night. I am falling every day madly for you. I am in love with you, but everyday the love grows. You are my life Pia.

Pia- I feel the same way Abhay too. I don't know you long, but I feel we have been connected for ages. I am scared Abhay of all these emotions at once. I am falling crazy for you, and I am crazy about you. Can we take this a little bit slow? 

Abhay- Yes! He said getting up. Thank You Pia! I wanna give u this promise ring. This ring is symbol of my growing love, for us and our future. 

Abhay could not take it anymore and he thrust Pia in the wall. Pia and Abhay passionately kissed each other hungrily, and feeling each other touches. Abhay kissed her down the neck, throat, and down her whole face. Pia gave more and more in with ever inch of intensity. Abhay threw kisses down her spine, and kissed her neck. He could not surpass his desire for any longer. He kissed her with same force, and longing. It was like fireworks. Abhay retrieved back after few moments. He kissed her forehead.

Abhay: Pia! We have to conceal our relationship until our friends, can get along. And, the day this happens I will freely announce it to the world what you mean to me. I love you Pia.

Pia- I love you too. I think you are right. 

Abhay and Pia went back to the party, and slowed danced. Pia checked her make up. Misha spotted her.

Misha- What is wrong with u? You are blushing and your cheeks are all hot and ready. 

Pia could still feel the kiss as raw. 

Pia- Nothing. It's just hot around here

Misha- Listen Babes! Please do not get involved in that whole Abhay Raichand.

Pia- Don't worry. We are partners and that's it.

Pia had just lied to her best friend she had made in St. Mount College. 1 week is all it took to change her life forever with a new twist. Pia had found love. Abhay was waiting for her in her room. She was blushing at the thought of that.
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
--edited--
first thing first. Brilliant update. Now things are happening so fast and beautiful between them i am sacred dish. Please do say its all real and not a joke. I loved each and everyword in this ff.
P.s. How many para sriya had written?🤣 Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update dishu...nd as u knw i m already in luv wid dis ff... 😉
plz continue soon nd thanx for d pm 😊
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome ...finally abhiya confessed...thnx 4 d pm n continue soon

--- (pkyekvisu)
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
awesome update dishu .

abhiya was together now . kiss was super hot .  abhiya  r partner ... great . i want to know why abhay friend and pia friend not talking to each other .
continue soon .
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update. OMG Abhiya's first kiss was awesome. Thanks for the pm and pls update soon as I loved ur ff.
abhiya07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just one word!! fabulous!!

loved every bit of it!!!

thanx 4 da pm