Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Yes there is actual university called Princeton. After Harvard, it's rank 2nd in the U.S.😳U can google it if u want.😆

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 16

Pia put her phone back in her pocket and stole a nervous glance at Abhay. Aaliyah was not going to accept Abhay so easily and this was clear to Pia. Abhay too was feeling very uncomfortable and an unknown fear was gripping him. He feared losing Pia. He did not want to come between two sisters who loved each other so much. Besides, Pia needed Aaliyah's support. No one knew what future was going to be, and it was important that Pia and Aaliyah always remain together on the same side and protect each other. But Aaliyah approving of him for her sister was not something he could imagine right now. And the prospect of Aaliyah disapproving of him worried Abhay. He wasn't sure how Pia would react if Aaliyah puts her foot down and refused to accept him in Pia's life completely. Will Pia still fight for Abhay as fiercely as she just did, or will she ultimately bow down to her sister's wish?

Pia gently held Abhay's hand to reassure him that she was always going to be with him, but Abhay could only manage to give her a half-hearted smile. They moved from there to nowhere in particular, lost in their own insecurities and fears, when Pia decided to take the initiative and spoke to Abhay: Abhay, we have not gone out on a proper date for such a long time. First with the dance practice and later with my powers getting activated, we just did not get any time. So let's make up for this loss of time and spend some good quality time together.

Abhay felt the same, especially since he did not know what tomorrow is going to bring for him. So, he decided to give Pia their best date ever. They had the whole day with them, as Aaliyah was to arrive next evening only. Abhay first took Pia to Metora monasteries. Pia was amazed to see the height of the rock pillars on which the monasteries were located. Not finding any path to traverse the rocks, she asked Abhay how they were going to reach the top. The rope net seemed too flimsy for her to walk on. Abhay just rolled his eyes and said, "Pia you are forgetting who we are! We can simply walk over the rocks if we want. And since there is no one around here in this early hour of the morning, walk is precisely what we are going to do!"

Pia looked at him in awe and her eyes seemed to be asking, "Are you Sure?" Abhay blinked his eyes in reassurance and held out his hand for her to hold. Pia held his hand and felt her fears leaving her. Together they started walking up the rock pillars and Pia was overwhelmed with excitement. She looked down to see the height they have already walked over and almost jumped in her excitement, which made her lose her balance a bit, but Abhay was fast enough to held her securely by her waist. She giggled and they continued their walking. Within a few minutes they had reached the top of the rock pillars and were standing in front of the monasteries. Pia looked down form the top and was amazed to see the height which they had just walked in a few minutes. She suddenly felt a sort of a power rush through her system. It was exhilarating to know what all she can do now which she could not have possibly even dreamt of earlier. The houses in the city looked so small from the top, just like little toys. Pia giggled at the sight and her laughter sounded like wind chimes to Abhay ' soothing and melodious. They spent a few hours roaming around the monasteries and then witnessed the rising Sun from there. It was a beautiful site as the first rays of the yellowish orange Sun flickered through the clear blue sky and the Sun slowly rose from the shadows below. Pia gazed at the site in amazement. The rising Sun almost seemed to symbolize her own rising powers and Pia felt herself honored and blessed to be gifted this way. She laughed at the irony on how she had hated herself for the same powers just a few days ago, but now she was in awe of them. Abhay and Pia clicked quite a few pictures of the Sun rise and the town below before they descended the rock pillars in a similar fashion.

After their descend, Pia asked: Where are we going next Abhay?

Abhay replied: To the volcanic island Santorini.

Pia looked a little shocked and asked: But how? For that we will have to go back to Athens and catch a flight from there. How can we do this in a day?

Abhay calmly replied: We cannot if we follow human methods, but we can if we follow our own speed and methods.

After the Metora rock climbing, Pia was up for exploring more of her powers and so she happily agreed to Abhay's plan. They started running through the forest cover of the islands and occasionally swimming across the ocean. The sun and run through the forest would dry their clothes, but they did have a few embarrassing moments when Pia's "transparent because of water top"😉 had driven Abhay wild with desires. He just could not resist the urge to kiss Pia. Soon they were kissing each other passionately and their hands were exploring other parts of their bodies. They probably would have ended up making out then and there in the forest had a distant growl from a wild animal not disturbed them. They gave each other a sheepish grin and began their run through the forests and ocean. And within a few hours they had reached Santorini.

Abhay insisted on Pia having her lunch first, though Pia kept insisting that she is not hungry a bit. She finally relented when Abhay refused to go anywhere before she had her lunch. So they entered a hotel on top of a high cliff in the capital city Fira. They sat at a couple table beside the window and Abhay treated her to her favorite Fench cuisine followed by yummy chocolate mousse. Pia decided to play with Abhay and teased him saying: Oh what a pity Abhay, you cannot enjoy this yummy dessert!!

But Abhay replied with a wink saying: of course I can and I will in my own style.

Pia opened her mouth in shock, but before she could ask how, Abhay had puller her closer and taken her mouth by force in his and has slid his tongue inside her open mouth. He explored her mouth with his tongue and soon the mild exploration turned into a deep passionate kiss as Pia responded with equal passion. They were interrupted by the waiter, who came to ask if they needed anything else. They broke apart and looked at him in irritation. They both replied in unison: No. Just bring the check.

The waiter hurried back and Abhay and Pia looked back at each other and broke into laughter. Abhay then said: That sure was one hell of a yummy dessert! He winked at her making Pia blush.

After lunch they moved to the volcano site and Pia was mesmerized seeing the thin stream of molten lava flowing down the volcano and merging with the sea waves. It was a beautiful site of fire and water becoming one. Abhay embraced Pia from behind, holding her by her waist and said: Look Pia, how beautifully these opposing matters of nature are merging into unison here.

Pia replied: just like us Abhay. We were also meant to be natural enemies, but look at us. How beautifully we have fallen for each other and make each other look even more beautiful than we ever were.

Abhay nodded his head in agreement and nuzzled closer to her. They both stood there for a while looking at the picturesque beauty of the island. They sat at one of the rocks near the beach with their arms around each other's waist. They spent quite a few romantic moments there and then saw the breath taking beauty of the sunset at the Santorini Island. The sky was covered in various hues as the last of the sun rays filtered through the clouds giving the sky a real beautiful look. The sea too looked breath-taking beautiful with the reflection of the sky playing on its own turquoise blue surface and the molten lava giving the scenery a beautiful golden border. It almost looked like an artist's painting on a canvas framed inside a beautiful golden frame. The sight was simply mesmerizing and Pia was lost in its beauty when Abhay's soft yet hot kisses on her shoulders made her look in his direction. Pia blushed shyly as she looked in his eyes which were filled with love and desire for her. Abhay kissed her passionately and gently pushed her to the ground and lay besides her, exploring her beautiful curves while never letting go of her delicious lips. Slowly his lips moved southwards and placed open mouth kisses around her neck and collar bone, making Pia hyperventilate. But suddenly Abhay backed off and Pia felt a little hurt and confused at this behavior. She opened her eyes to ask the reason for this sudden change but she saw a worried expression on Abhay's face. Abhay was looking at her with a worried look and it was then that she saw her body convulsing and shaking terribly. Abhay took a few steps backwards and spoke: Pia, please calm down. Calm your senses. Take deep breaths and just concentrate on our happy moments in your mind.

But Pia was scared. She asked in an anxious tone: Abhay, what's happening to me? Why am I shaking like this?

Abhay tried to calm her down and spoke: Pia it's just your natural instincts kicking in because of close proximity with a vampire. Just calm down and divert your mind from present. Close your eyes and take deep breaths. I will move a little farther from you, while you try to just concentrate on your happiest moments.

Pia closed her eyes and took deep breaths while concentrating on memories of her childhood with her di, and also on the special moments she and Abhay had spent together. In a few minutes she was able to calm herself and felt her body relaxing. She was no more shaking. She opened her eyes and called for Abhay, who came besides her in an instant. He asked her if she was feeling ok and Pia nodded her head in affirmative. Abhay held out his hand towards her and spoke: Let's go Pia. Your power rush has left you weak. You are looking quite pale. Let's go and have dinner. Afterwards, we will head back to Athens.

Pia held Abhay's hand and got up. They moved to a different hotel this time. But Abhay decided not to take any more chances for the day. They had a quiet dinner. Afterwards they strolled around the city a bit holding hands and finally moved to the airport to catch their flight to Athens. Pia fell asleep on the flight on Abhay's shoulders and Abhay felt this to be the perfect ending to the most beautiful day of his life. He wondered when will he get such beautiful days in his life again, or whether he will get them at all. 

P.S: Thank You Tanzie for helping me make it perfect 🤗

Edited by ..dishu.. - 11 years ago
unres
loved it dishu..totally romantic update.. i hope aliyah accepts abhay in pia's life. loved d places u mentioned..abhiya romance was simply superb..
Edited by nidu_dsena - 11 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Awesome part.
I loved it a lot.
Abhiya's trip was wonderful.
It was nice to see Piya enjoying her powers.
Abhiya's romance was soo sweet.
plz update the next part soon.
You are  a wonderful writer dear.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful update Dishu. it had the touch of romance in your style which i always love 😉 and i loved the places of Greece you mentioned that AbhIya visited on their date. so unique, they can go to so many places because they are supernaturally powerful 👏 loved it. and chocolate mousse part ☺️ 
i hope aliyah doesnt make problem from them... amazing...👏
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fab update👏
loved it

Edited by .rumki. - 11 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
finally the update hun...it was awesome brilliant👏
loved how pia supported abhay😳
their date was so lovely and adventurous too😉 
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
thanks for the pm
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the descriptions a lot! They were like amazing...
And the dessert part too was 

I wonder if PIya's instincts will surface up again- and cause problems. 
Waiting for the next one guys and as usual Dishu and romance are a perfect pair❤️
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update.
Waiting 4 Aaliyah's rxn over Abhiya.
Oh my my Abhiya date was soo Bful! I loved d descriptions of d places with a touch of Abhiya romance😉.
Hope Aaliyah accepts Abhay in Piya's life.
Cntinue soon.