dishu pls upd
roshni101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
plz update soon its been a long tym
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update.I know v r getting late update of this FF coz of syria.She is lazy but I loved this.I somewhere knew maya was evil & I was right.Anyway plz cont..😳
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 7

Mount College

Students were trying to get into the classroom before the bell rang when an announcement made them stop in their tracks. The principal was calling them all for an important announcement in the assembly area. The students gathered there with confused expressions as to what could the announcement be. Soon the principal came and announced:

Students, I have a great news for you all. Last year we had submitted a few of our students' research papers on mythology to the International Research Institute for Mythologies of the World. And just now we heard that they have been super impressed by our works and hence have presented us with an all expenses paid educational trip to Greece to expand our knowledge of Greek Mythology too. And so, this summer vacation all of you will be enjoying in Greece. All of you are requested to submit your passports for Visa approval. And start packing your back guys. But right now, move back to your classes please.

The students were really excited at hearing this news. They all were discussing what all they will do there when Misha spotted Pia arriving late to the college along with Abhay. She raised an eyebrow in frustration and decided to confront her. She pulled her aside and asked, "What were you doing with Abhay and that too this early in the morning? How many times do I have to tell you that you should stay away from that guy? Please try and understand Pia that you are new to this town and do not know anything about it or its people. So how can you trust him?"

Pia was tired of this constant nagging of Misha against Abhay. She would have given her a piece of her mind telling her she can trust Abhay the same way she can trust her, but Abhay signaled her to keep calm, so she reluctantly replied:"Misha, you keep forgetting that he is my project partner. And I had a new brain wave about our project early morning, so I called him up to discuss the same. That's it. Don't make such a big issue out of it. Besides, I fail to understand why you guys hate him so much"

Saying this Pia started to walk away when Misha called her back and said: "Ok, Ok. I am sorry. Please don't be angry. I am just concerned about you and they are not good people. That's why I get worried about you whenever I see you with him." Pia rolled her eyes but Misha continued without noticing, "By the way you missed a really exciting announcement by Princi just now!"

Pia: really! What's so exciting to make the great Misha Dobriyal interested!

Misha: He just announced that we all are going to an all expenses paid summer vacation in Greece.

Pia(Excitedly): Really! Wow! That's so awesome. I will just call di and inform her. Oh I am so excited!

Misha: but what about the class!

Pia: Forget about it! I know more than that dumb fashionaholic teacher anyway. She said giggling.

Pia rushed to call Aaliyah but in another corner of the college, Abhay was standing like someone has removed the ground below his feet. He had heard what Misha was telling Pia and that had shaken him inside out. The news of going to Greece had made him recall the most horrific memories of his life, a life and love which he could never really forget but which he had not remembered even once since he first saw Pia. He did not know what this trip would mean for him, for her, for them. Will he be able to hide his truth from her? How long? But, more importantly, is she really her re-born? Though he hardly doubts it, but still if it is her, then will she remember her past once she reaches the same place? What will happen then? Will she understand? But whether or not she is the same person, but his main concern was what would happen if she comes to know his truth? Will she be able to accept him or will he lose his love once again! All these thoughts were running through his head when a tap on his shoulder brought him back to the reality. He looked back to find a very excited Pia trying to talk to him.

Pia(waving her hand in front of him): Hey, where are you lost? Day dreaming hunh?

Abhay(trying to give a fake smile): No nothing like that! You tell, bunking classes! That's quite unlike you!

Pia: I know! But I am so excited on hearing about the Greece trip that I just cannot sit inside a class and attend a boring lecture. I feel like jumping!

Abhay: So much enthu for a mere international vacation?? Or is there some other reason?

Pia: Actually there is! You know mom told me that her family's ancestors originally come from Greece. So I am so excited to know that maybe I would be able to find out something about my family! And you know what? I just talked to Aaliyah di and she said that she too will join us there! OH! It's going to be so much fun!

Abhay's fake smile also vanished from his face on hearing this last line. The prospect of coming face to face with Aaliyah was frightening to be honest. Not only did she knew all his secrets, but he and John were constantly at loggerheads for God knows what reason and on top of that Maya who hates her to the core. Besides, Aaliyah meeting Abhay meant Pia coming to know his secret and probably hate him. Was his happiness really so short-lived?

Pia noticed Abhay looking quite lost. She was surprised to see him like that. Something was definitely bothering him and he was lost in his own thoughts. Somewhere at the back of her mind she felt that this sudden change in his mood is due to this Greece trip announcement, but then why would Abhay feel so disturbed about a mere vacation. But then, how much did she know about Abhay. Maybe he had been to Greece before and has some hidden secrets there. Could that be the reason why he is so tensed? Or maybe some ex-girlfriend… no no, she won't think like that. Abhay only loves her. And even if she has dated someone earlier, she would not worry about it. Past is past and she trusts Abhay enough to know that he would never break her heart. So she decided to joke about the situation to ease herself and bring Abhay out of his reverie. "Abhay, you are looking as if you have seen some ghost! Why are you so worried about going to Greece? Don't tell me that you have some psycho ex-girlfriend living there and you are scared that she will kill me if she sees me with you! "Pia said jokingly, but that just made Abhay even more tense than he already was.

Ex-girlfriend! You don't know how close to the truth you were Pia. And you were right. If indeed she would have seen me with you, she would have surely killed both you and me. That was the extent of her possessiveness for me and everything belonging to me. So much so that she refused to understand my bondage to my duty which came above my own life for me. I would have happily sacrificed my life for her without a second thought, but I could not be disloyal to my duty and to the job entrusted upon me. Why! Oh why did she have to ask for the only thing I could not give her! Abhay was lost in thoughts again making Pia even more suspicious and even worried as to what was waiting for them in Greece which had made Abhay so worried. Nevertheless, she was confident of her love and so put a brave front and brushed aside all other thoughts. She would just look forward to spend some good quality time with Abhay, her friends and Alliyah di in Greece. 

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED

yeppiii me first 
Thanks you finally updated ðŸ˜† Wow...they are all going to Greece... thats sounds fun. So abhay's past and Pia - Abhay connection will be revealed in Greece I guess. also the encounter with Aliyah might be interesting or shattering for Abhiya I guess. eagerly waiting to see what will happen in Greece... and why Misha is like this? ðŸ˜• 
Nice update and continue soon ðŸ˜³
Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res Tanzie ðŸ˜¡

-----edited----
First u updated so late and that too a short one and that too with the prospect of Abhiya seperating and that too without knowing when u will update next. Tell me should I be happy or sad😭
Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waiting 4 abhay-aaliyah meeting..n getting mysterious.. Edited by abhiya_pkyek - 12 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ohk I can't wait for Aaliyah to meet Abhay!
And quite impressive speed you two i hope you keep giving updates as soon as this 😆Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 12 years ago
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
good 2 c an update after sooo long