Tuze bhula diya updated part10

lovekriyaansh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys this a new ff on Kriyaansh. The beginning of the story is really very sad. But as the story will move further you 'll get to read the real intensity, passion and most importantly the love they posses for each other. 

This kinda intro of the story. Please read and give me your comments that should i go ahead with this or not? 

"Reyaansh is out of danger but '"

I couldn't stop myself.. I rushed inside the room to see him..

He was lying on the bed holding the same heavenly smile. And I was there consoling my poor heart.. That he was alive!! I thanked universji  for thousand times that he was alive!!!  But that was the only thing that I could say to my heart in console.

I didn't really hear what doctor said or else I didn't want to hear that. I sat beside him staring him. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I sat there beside him in a hope that now he would hopped at me saying "baatcutter I missed you". He slowly opened his eyes as I touched his hand. I took his hand in mine and brought it close to my lips. He looked at me and took his hand away. I was shocked to look into his eyes. I searched deep within them but they didn't respond me as they always used to do. I was so shocked at how can he took his hand away from me like that? My silent screams inside burst into a loud cry. I couldn't stop myself. But it didn't bother him.. a mere confusion on his face.. I cried, cried and cried loud'

I realized what doctor said, "Reyaansh is out of danger but he has lost his memory" .

Those words pushed my heart into a darkness.. A darkness where I couldn't see his eyes pouring his love towards me' his eyes where I always saw myself' I couldn't hear him calling me baatcutter... I couldn't see his care.. His concern.. His faith in me.. Only I could see is the darkness.. with only one ray of light that he was alive'.. He was alive but our love??? Our marriage? For then it was left only with me' From us, we became I and him. He doesn't even remember me? My name? My face? He doesn't remember anything.

I never imagined my life without him; indeed I never dared to imagine my life without his love. Ever since then my heart is bleeding' and I couldn't stop it'

-Kriya Reyaansh Singhania

Index:

Title Song

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6A

Chapter 6B

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Thread 2

Edited by lovekriyaansh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SELENASACHDEVA thumbnail
PLZZZ CONTINUE SOON AND

D3 KI KASAM TUJHE TUM MERI GAME KHELOGI

STORY SHORT MIEN BAYTA DONGI
Edited by SELENASACHDEVA - 12 years ago
anamika143.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HAHA CONTINUE...KRIA REY KO SAB YAAD DILAYENGI...IT WUD B FUN 2 READ UR FF
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
different and sad but its actually a good story line carry on n please pm me when you update and update quickly :DDD
-Neethu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow its a very interesting storyline. I loved it. Plz continue and update ASAP.
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
plss plsss plsss continue.. dis is such a nice concept!! and i loved d intro...  pls update soon..!!
aashima.jindal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start pls continue and pm me 
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nyc concept,,,,,,,,,,,,,,continue n plzzz pm me
lovekriyaansh thumbnail
Hey guys m so glad that you liked it..
thankew so much...
nd stay tuned for the first update.. anyone who wants pm plz add me into your buddy list..
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome n different concept...plzz continue n do pm me...