Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
meko pata hai tu kitni busy hai.. par me pakaaud.. hehehehe.. toh mai naa faaltu ka tang karing!!!

UPDATE PRENU!! 

UPDATE PRENU!!

UPDATE PRENU!!
shaffy_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovekriyaansh

Guysss I know I deserve all your jootas gaalis... But plzzz bear wid me.. mera gahtiya Pc ka RAM udd gaya hain... nd main bohat jyada bisy ho gayi hoon... plzzz Mujeh maaf karo sab log... Me will be updating on Friday... Aur agar by chance Friday ko nahi kar payi tho I promise main sunday ko ekdum lambavaala update kar donngi !!! plz plz plz all you sweet ladies forgive me and keep smiling!!! Love you all

@ Nams : Ting ling ki bachchi itni jaldi badi kaise ho sakti hain.. abhi tho ting ling shuru bhi nahi hua... Llozz... m so soryy pretty but m really very bisy...πŸ˜”

agr tune friday ko ya fir sunday ko b update ni dia na to...katttiii
kb se tere update ka wait kr re h hm sb n tu h ki tadpana hi ni band ni krti
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovekriyaansh

Guysss I know I deserve all your jootas gaalis... But plzzz bear wid me.. mera gahtiya Pc ka RAM udd gaya hain... nd main bohat jyada bisy ho gayi hoon... plzzz Mujeh maaf karo sab log... Me will be updating on Friday... Aur agar by chance Friday ko nahi kar payi tho I promise main sunday ko ekdum lambavaala update kar donngi !!! plz plz plz all you sweet ladies forgive me and keep smiling!!! Love you all

@ Nams : Ting ling ki bachchi itni jaldi badi kaise ho sakti hain.. abhi tho ting ling shuru bhi nahi hua... Llozz... m so soryy pretty but m really very bisy...πŸ˜”

uaaan uaaan uaaan friday hai aaj plsss updt krdo :(
hehehehhe ting ling is super fast :P
shaffy_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
update kr de na kb se wait kr re h tere ting ling ling ka...hehehe
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Update karona plzzz
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
UPDATE KARNA MERI MAAA!!!!😑

warna teri thread ko gale mei daalke SUCIDE kardoongi!!!
🀒

aur aakar meri laash ke upar updt krna 🀒

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

Edited by nams_arsha - 12 years ago
lovekriyaansh thumbnail
Arre bachchiyon plzz rona mat...marna mat aur khud bhi marna mat... 
me updating aaj raat ko aaj 12 baje se pehle i'll be updating ab plzzz shanti rakho... 
tab tak i want you all bestow your love and affection on this thread...  sab log thread ko maska lagao update ke liye.. llolz m kidding... chalo ab me going to write... will be back in night... Buhbyeee...
lovekriyaansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: nams_arsha

UPDATE KARNA MERI MAAA!!!!😑

warna teri thread ko gale mei daalke SUCIDE kardoongi!!!
🀒

aur aakar meri laash ke upar updt krna 🀒

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

WE WANT UPDATE

chhup kar Nams...  be positive dear.. i'll update aaj raat ko... okkk plzzz gussa mat ho...
--Nishi-- thumbnail
update fast na...by the way ur ff is just fantabulous!😊
hats offπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by nishirockzzz - 12 years ago
lovekriyaansh thumbnail
Achcha guys m here with the update.. see m updating before my deadline.. *patting my own back* n one thing somehow i could give teh ting ling wala update in this part.. taht will come in the next part... Ab yeh part padh lo..next update mein pakka TING LING karwaoongi.. okay... Plzz sab log ahche achche commengt dena... Plzzz haaan... Love you all.. thanks for bearing with me... Love you all... I hope ki mujhe comments mein daant na mile...cozz i know somehow m disapointing you guys...πŸ˜”

Part 9

Her hands wrapped around me tightening the embrace. I didn't even know when my hands wrapped around her... i felt electric current passing through my veins... She held me tight like never letting me go... I stood there wrapping hands around her delicate frame...sensing her so close to me...I felt like I didn't want the time to move... I just wanted to be there... as if we were meant to be there next to each other ..close to each other... cool breeze of wind passed blowing her hair... some strips came over my face... I came back to senses... and slowly took those strips off inhaling their sweet fragrance... I broke the hug... we stood apart from each other... neither she said anything nor me... when i looked into her eyes... I had so much to say .. but didn't know why I couldn't start with anything... She looked away... I just couldn't understand this girl...just before sometime she hugged me as if i was meeting her after ages.. and now she was looking away as if I was complete stranger... Ohh Goshhh... why she was so unpredictable???? Though it was difficult i took my eyes off her... every wheel in my brain was spinning continuously to find the exact words to start with.. why was it so difficult...?? and there she was ready with another mystery??  Why she wasn't saying anything????

I sensed her eye on me... I looked up to see her staring me with those chocolate spheres... again she took her eyes off... but she was already caught... but why she wasn't saying anything???

Arghhh.. I sensed the GIRLISM taking her control... Every other time it is ladies first but if anything like this comes up... all the women in the world wanted their men to start with... GIRLS...

"kriya"

"huh" She didn't even look at me...

"tum thik ho?"

"Kaisi lag rahi hoon?? thik hi hogi na... waise bhi mujhe thik hone ke liye tumhari jarurat nahi hain"

"What?" why was she stressing on "tumhari jarurat nahi hain..."

"Kuch nahi.." Saying that she crossed me to go inside the room... but her dupatta fell in love with my watch that it entwined with it... She turned around to look at me angrily... I threw my hands up... she lowered her gaze on her dupatta... I felt pity on those innocent creatures...  i grinned...  again she eyed me angrily... 

Ohh God why did you made such complicated things? And even if you made these complicated things then why the hell you beautified them with your creativity... Girlss...  I took the dupatta off my watch and let her go though i didn't want to do so... I followed her silently...

"Kriya meri baat sunogi???"

"nahi..!! mujhe kuch nahi sunana... jo sunana tha sunn liya uss din.. ab kya sunaoge???"

Why didn't she understand that whatever i did was only for her wellness... I didn't want her to suffer because of me.. And here she was accusing me for something which i wasn't responsible at all.. It did hurt me as much it did to her...  My eyes followed her around the room... her white dupatta floating behind as she moved around... she took the towel and wiped the sweat drops on her face... she poured some water in a glass and drank... she stood against the bed.. and kept her one leg on the bed... She bent down to took the ghongharoos off her leg... she struggled with the strings... My eyes stuck on her... her feminine frame bending forward arching beautifully... her silky hair felling on her shoulder...  and disturbing her in her dedication towards getting those ghongharoo off her leg...her eyebrows raised as she couldn't get over with her ghoogharoo... the tinkling sound she made with them while struggling drew me back to senses... I headed towards her... and sat on the bed.. she didn't bother.. she was still busy with her work...

"Do mujhe.. main nikal deta hoon"

"koi jarurat nahi..."

I was struggling so hard with the ghoongharoo.. and on top of it he offered help which i didnt wish to take... the stupid threads was entangled so badly that i wasn't able to release the knot... And with his eye stuck on me I did entangled it even more... Crap... He was still staring me... hey universji where did you put me???  Couldn't he just come and help me.. What was there to ask about??

He held my wrist and moved my hand away... I tried to release my hand but the grip was tight... It was hurting me a little.. He looked into my eyes... as his intense gaze somehow cooled me off.. I couldn't help but to rely on those hazel eyes... He held my ankle ...his knuckles touching my ankle passed electric currents throughout my body... my body arch shuddered as he placed my ankle on his lap...He lowered his eyes to look at my ankle... His eyes caressed my ankle ... He was making me weaker now to stand on my one feet...I closed my eyes...  his finger brushed there again giving goosebumps on my skin... The blood inside the veins quickened towards my cheeks... His knuckles danced around the threads teasing me...  I just wanted him to get over with it... before I could lose my control... I was waiting for him to get over as quick as possible... My eyes still closed... he was dragging me back there in the past..where we shared the beautiful moments wrapped in the love and affection that we had towards each other... His presence there close to me.. his touch lingering on to my skin... I held my tears back...  I didn't know to be happy about the present moment or to wonder about what would be the next thing? The past experiences of beautiful moments had always brought the dreadful situations along...  And I had taken so much of it... I didn't have the strength to take some more... I couldn't hold it for long... tears made their way out... He touched the wet drop on my cheek... I opened my eyes... He looked into my eyes... I wonder how we could speak volumes with our eyes though he didn't love me to know their language... Our faces close to each other as he was sitting on the bed..and i was bending towards him... His hand still touching the wet stain on my cheek...  He drew his hand back... I brought my hand closer to his face... I traced the dear face with my fingers... my fingers stopped at his lip line...

"Kriya..." Mom's voice drew us back to senses... He was embarrassed... He looked at my leg on his lap.. i quickly took it off and stood there... He got up from the bed... Mom entered the room..

"Tum dono ka pet ekdusre ko milke hi bhar gaya kya??? Khana nahi khana???" Mom yelled...

"Huh ...haan aunty hum neeche hi aa hi rahe the..." He answered...

"jaldi chalo...maine khana laga diya hain... "

Mom left the room... We again looked at each other... he gave me a cold look and went outside... i could read him... He was mad at me... First blunder: When he tried to talk to me first i gave him cold look... second blunder: when offered me help i didn't take it... He went outside... I flung myself on bed thinking how to manaofy him now??? I was angry with him for the mistake he didn't commit and when he tried to make up i denied... I was such a dumbo... I wanted him to love me, care for me and when he cared i was getting mad at him.. Was that the way to get him back?

"Kriya ..jaldi aaoo"

Mom's call... I got up from bed and went inside to change...

"mom bas 5 minutes mein aa rahi hoon..."

After food Kriya's mom took my mom in her bedroom.. We were staying overnight... Mom was going to stay in Kriya's mom's bedroom... I lay on the sofa in the living room... Kriya's mom had given me the guest room but somehow i couldn't stay there for long... I came there in the living room after both Moms disappeared in their room... Kriya wasn't visible.. didn't know where she had buried herself... Though i felt urge to find her out... I held it back...   I lay there looking at the white ceiling...  the white ceiling resembling the shade she wore today... her swaying dupatta as she swirled around taking turns... For the first time i watched her dancing.. Somehow i had feeling that her dance reminded me of something... And then i clicked it... The passion in her dance resembled the one in the early morn dream... It did underline one fact that the girl in the dream was Kriya... Now i had two things that pointed towards this statement... One her appearance resembled.. and two the passion in the dance resembled... She was Kriya only... But I hadn't decided that how many facts would make me believe on my assumption... Ohh God... How much i have to struggle to get back the piece of my own life.. here I was solving the mystery of my own life...  and there she was... my rude mistress who had made herself hidden didn't know in which corner of this big house... I sighed... I had reached the same place from where i have started... How many times i had to take these circles around... Every other time the thought chain was revolved around her...No not around her it always started with her ended at her... I heard footsteps coming closer... I opened my eyes and got up from the sofa... I sensed right... it was her...

"Tum?"

"TUm ab tak soye nahi?"

"Kyun raat mein sona iss gahr mein compulsory hain..."

"What??"

"yeh batao tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?"

"Mujeh neend nahi aarahi thi main bahar ja rahi hoon"

"Kya? Bahar? Woh bhi itni raat ko..."

"Kyun? Tumhe bhi saath chalna hain kya?"

"Dekho na tho main jar aha hoon bahar .. na main tumhe jane dunga... itni raat ko bahar jana thik nahi"

"Ohh dadaji... Chhup karo.. main koi chhoti bachchi thodi hoon...jab chaho kahi bhi ja sakti hoonn samjhe..."

"Achcha? Thik hain fir tumhari mom ko bol deto hoon"

"Hey universji...iss bachche ko jaldi bada kardo... lagata hain memory ke saath sath apni akal bhi kho di hain"

"kya kya bola tumne??"

"Kuch nahi baba... achcha bolo.. tum chaloge bahar? Maja aayega... "

"Itni raat ko bahar jaake kya maje karogi? Ab yeh kapde pehankar tum disc mein bhi tho nahi ja sakti???" I eyed her night clothes top to bottom ...

"Kisne kaha raat ko maja sirf disc mein hota hain... Raste par bhi bohat sara maja ho sakta hain..."
"Tum sachchi muchchi ki pagal ho na...?"

"ha hoon...koi problem hain tumhe? AUr ab tho main tumhe bahar leke hi jaungi... jarra tumhe bhi tho pata chale ki raat ka mazza sirf discs ya parties mein nahi hota..."

"main kahi nahi jaoonga.. tumhe jana hain tum jao..."

"pakka?"

"huh pakka..."

She turned around to go... I dragged her back by her shoulder... She looked at me... She held my hand and dragged me along...  My gaze narrowed on to the hand that held me strong... Her hair strips blowing... coming on to my face...  where she was taking me? Where????

Promo: ting ling ling pakkese in the next part...