Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovekriyaansh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shaffy its only one page till now.. i want to write 3 more so that i become a long one coz m updating aftr a week i need to give ou that much na.. give me 1 or 2 hour more.. ab tune mujhe mushkil mein dal diya hain... page 50 pe lake.. that so sweet of you re... Love you.. baby aaj kuch bhi ho jaye main update karoongi ok.. give me some more tym..
shaffy_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ok ok dear go n write n take ur tym i cn wait nw...n aaj mai bhi update padh kr hi soungi πŸ˜ƒ
lovekriyaansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaffy_arsha

ok ok dear go n write n take ur tym i cn wait nw...n aaj mai bhi update padh kr hi soungi πŸ˜ƒ

Aww you shweety love you loads...
lovekriyaansh thumbnail
Hey m here with the update.. i have parted the updates in two parts.. m posting the first one now and will post the other part tomorrow.. As my dear Shaffy was waiting for the update very eagerly I am updating the first part now...
lovekriyaansh thumbnail
PART 6A

As always she left numerous questions behind her... a wave of pain ran towards my head... My head was aching very badly... I went to our bedroom to get my pills.. But the door was closed.. I stopped my hand from opening the door and turned around.. I didn't want to hurt her more.. I didn't even know what was my mistake? though I was feeling guilty... Just like so many other questions it was one more of them that what was making me feel so guilty?..  I didn't want anything to get more complicated.. So I decided let her be alone for some time..  I returned to living room again... I sat there resting my head behind on sofa.. those creepy questions entangled in one other was pulling my brain to another hell.. I really wanted to talk to someone.. I took my phone and went through contacts.. I found Sharon's no. nd called her.. but her phone was switched off.. I cursed myself for even trying to look for a ray of hope.. I banged the phone on the floor.. in seconds it shattered on the floor just like me... the painful session of questions in my mind went on and on for didn't know how long.. After praying for so long God finally granted me some sleep and I dozed off...

Late in the night, my sleep got disturbed as i was sleeping on the sofa so awkwardly.. I opened my eyes to check the watch.. It was 2.00 clock..  What was with Kriya?.. She too was sleeping? If not then how come she didn't even try to wake me up from there? Another series of questions... Ohhh God give me a break... Why do you do this always to me?  It would have been better if I have died in that accident than living with this trail of questions around... I brushed away my thoughts and quickly ran to the bedroom.. I opened the door... and qickly ran my eyes throughout the room... She wasn't there as i couldn't spot her on my eye level.. Where was she? Another question!!! Arghhh... I looked down... and everything stopped then and there..  the world around me faster than usual but I stood there struggling with my own sight.. She was lying there on the floor... What was with her? She didn't hurt herself, right? No..She won't do that.. I knew her..  I quickly made my way close to her.. I quickly took her in my arms.. Her body was boiling with high fever..She wasn't in her senses.. Her eyes closed.. still telling me their pain.. those dried tears in the corners could tell me their stories... she was murmuring something unconsciously.. I could gather those bits of sounds to form my name... It stirred me upside down knowing that I was the reason for her pain.. I made myself strong enough to deal with the situation there.. i took a deep breath... there was no choice of being weak and pampering my own pain.. I took her to the bed.. i tried to wake her up to get her into senses.. but she didnt open her eyes.. I made her sleep on the bed.. covered her with the blanket there.. I searched for the my phone to call doctor.. I cursed myself even more..  i went up to the landline phone.. Searched for directory in the adjacent drawer.. but couldn't find it...  I picked the receiver up and tried to recall any number that could help me that time..  I tried with all my might.. the more I stressed my brain the more waves of pain rushed towards it... i didn't care if it hurts me I just wanted some help to get her out of that state.. Those painful waves towards my head started revolving inside causing even more pain.. I shut my eyes tight and tried again with all my might.. some more pain.. that's the only thing again i could get then.. I was panting.. a drop of sweat rolled down mixing with my tears.. But I didnt gave up.. I tried again now with all my feelings towards her.. the only thing I was caring for was only her then.. her satte was horrifying me to the bits.. i just wanted her to be all right.. she kept on murmuring..nd here I was helpless... I tried again.. another wave of immense pain and  following it chunks of some numbers.. 8..7

Those chunks finally formed into a phone number.. i quickly dialled it.. As soon as i dialled the number.. i heard the phone rang in the bedroom itself.. I didn't understand anything... I searched in the direction to find her phone lying on the bed... the receiver escaped from my hand.. It was Kriya's number..  A quick movement of blood inside my veins sending shivers down my spine.. It was after three months i could retrieve a small piece of my past.. though it was very small part I was thankful to God that I could get it on right time... I quickly took her phone and searched for contacts.. I thought of calling my parents but before them I got Dr. Armaan's number and I quickly called him.. He knew him since he was one who consulting in my memory loss.. I called him and asked him to get me another doctor's number. It was his kindness that he said he'll send a physician himself... He asked for her condition... I told him that she was having a very high fever and she was not in her senses.. He advised me to put some cold strips on her forehead till the doctor comes.. I disconnected the phone after thanking him for his kindness.. I quickly got some ice and cloth to putcold strips on her head.. i sat beside her.. My gaze paused on her.. 

I dont know you will like it or not as i have written it in in hurry...

Edited by lovekriyaansh - 12 years ago
shaffy_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res
*edited*
ahhh!!!!!!!! finally da update is here...thnkew sooo much prernu...love uuu...
n nw coming to update...it was awsummm...da way u wrote da rey p.o.v is jst amazing...i cn understnd hw he is feeling n wo bhi jb galti na ho...n awww poor kriya πŸ˜”
n glad to knw dat rey remembers his baatcutter number's...sch mai ise khte h true love 😳...bt awww kriya is having fever ...bt i knw rey take care of her n may b ise usko aur kch bhi yaad aa jaye...😊

love uu yr 4 such a awsumm update n thnx yr mjhe jhelne ke liye hehehehe πŸ˜†...n update nxt part 2morrow as i m waiting egarly 4 nxt...n once again thnkew😊Edited by shaffy_arsha - 12 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very well depicted the turmoil of rey's mind.
he remembered her no. that was so sweet.
lovekriyaansh thumbnail

jaldi unress kar ... Tera comment padhe bina ab mujhe neend nahi aaying...jaldi unres kar...
lovekriyaansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyansh24

very well depicted the turmoil of rey's mind.
he remembered her no. that was so sweet.

Thanks dear... I am glad that u liked it...
lovekriyaansh thumbnail
Shaffy aaj bass tere liye itni jaldi jaldi mein update kiya maine...tune jo mere sath bear koya...thankeww so much...love you too...thank you.so much for the comment... They are true lovers indeed...i m so happy.that u liked it...