Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
That was just awesome...
Plz Pm me whenever u updated 😊
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
plz update quickly.
its feeling like ages that something good has been read .
plzzz update quickly
shaffy_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE plsss
preeti_kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😭 REY LOST HIS MEMORY 😭.. Please PM wen u update
lovekriyaansh thumbnail
Hey guys m here with the first chapter...
Let me give you some backgraound..

Story revolves around two main Characters Kriya and Reyaansh. Its been 1.5 years after marriage.. They are well settled in their lives. They are in contact with their gang but Swaron and Viha are most close to them as they have shared something very special together.. Reaching til the marriage was not that simple as they fell in love with each other... But they overcome all the hurdles as they were together.. And after marriage life was like beautiful dream for them till that day...

So this is it.. you'll get to know about their marriage and life till date in the flashbacks.
I wont be giving character sketch as my story will be from Kriya and Rey's point of view so you will get to know the characters well there. I know reading so much of POV might be boring sum times but plz do bare with me as I think that it will be the best way to express their feelings about each other and about the situation..
sukanyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oye prerna ...yeh to pata hai...story to aage leke chal...
sukanyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovekriyaansh

Hey guys m here with the first chapter...

Let me give you some backgraound..

Story revolves around two main Characters Kriya and Reyaansh. Its been 1.5 years after marriage.. They are well settled in their lives. They are in contact with their gang but Swaron and Viha are most close to them as they have shared something very special together.. Reaching til the marriage was not that simple as they fell in love with each other... But they overcome all the hurdles as they were together.. And after marriage life was like beautiful dream for them till that day...

So this is it.. you'll get to know about their marriage and life till date in the flashbacks.
I wont be giving character sketch as my story will be from Kriya and Rey's point of view so you will get to know the characters well there. I know reading so much of POV might be boring sum times but plz do bare with me as I think that it will be the best way to express their feelings about each other and about the situation..

thankfully kahi to kria n rey widout doubts official leads hai...
lovekriyaansh thumbnail
I am continuing the first chapter from the Preview that I gave you in the first post...

CHAPTER 1:

i cried and hyperventilate. l didnt know what happened next. When I opened my eyes i was on my bed. my eyes ran throughout the room. Everybody was there. My friends, my family but someone was missing. Whenever i said this to myself that i missed him i felt how much it can meant to me. Everybody tried their best to console me. and i tried to calm myself at least by my appearance.. Whatever was troubling me inside i tried not to show it up on my face. i remain silent. i didn't respond to anyone i just calmly nod to whatever they said. after a while everybody left except sharon,Swayam,vicky and neha. They stayed there. The room was silent but i didn't bother as i was bearing a storm inside. Swayam broke the silence saying.."kriya, maine docor se baat ki hai. ab hum rey ko ghar la sakte hain. aur..Kriya.. doctor ne yeh bhi kaha hain ki uski memory wapas aa sakti hain agar hum usse woh sab yaad dilaye. aur woh tho hum kar hi sakte hain na kriya... mujhe pura yakeen hai tum koshish karo tho yeh ho sakta hain. Rey ne iss duniya mein sabse jyada pyaar tumse kiya hain tum uske dil ke sabse karib ho.. agar tum usse woh sab yaad dilane ki koshish karo tho trust me rey ki memory jarur wapas aa jayegi."  everbody agreed to what he was saying.. but i was uncertain not to the fact that he will be back but the fact that was troubling me was how would i face his eyes which will always tell me that he doesn't know me. Facing those pair of eyes was the most difficult thing for me.. but on a second thought Swayam's words gave me a courage.. A courage to bring him back.. to bring back the love which I couldn't find in his eyes' I thought this is the time to tell him that

You love me back or not' I will always love you

You may not recognize me.. but I'll find you..

I'll find you Rey.. I'll find you'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was lying on bed looking at the ceiling. Looking at the ceiling I was counting the squares on it. After some seconds I forgot from what number I started counting. I started all over it again. I knew all that was useless. But the next second I realized this is what had happened to me. I might was going ahead in my life and suddenly this accident stopped everything, and now I am struggling recollecting it all. But this was not the only fact that was hurting me... that girl.. She was troubling me deep inside.. she was stirring me upside down.. why the hell she cries every time she looked at me... I don't know her at all.. i don't  remember anything but every time she came in front of my eyes i tried hard to go back and find something but i was helpless.. but why doesn't she understand this thing that i don't know her.. She always makes me feel that how useless I am.. I am the reason she is crying for... And i hate it.. I hate her too..

I met my mom, dad, my friends, my best buddies Sharon, Vicky.. their eyes were moist too... but i didn't felt that bad as they were close to me.. i do know them.. they are all my loved ones.. seeing them caring for me makes me feel nice.. but this girl.. she had something in her eyes.. something very different and unknown that i didn't see before.. she makes me feel so guilty and being unknown to the reason of this guilt makes me hate her even more..

I tried, tried and tried to go back 7 years of my life but couldn't see anything.. I thought my life has become a puzzle... with one missing piece which contains 7 years of my life... how philosophical it sounds.. and I don't believe I am thinking all this..  sometimes i feel like forgetting the fact that i had lost 7 years of my life but unfortunately this girl don't let me forget that...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We reached hospital to take him back home. I tried my best not to look into his eyes. I and Swayam did all the formalities at the reception. Sharon, Vicky and Neha brought him to the car. I told all of them to leave but they insisted on dropping us at home. I managed to send Vicky and Neha back home. But Swayam didn't listen to me. He didn't let me drive as my hand was also injured in the accident. Swayam made him sit next to me. I looked at Sharon who was sitting on the front sit. Her eyes were giving me silent courage. I turned to look at him. He was peeping out of the window. As Swayam started driving the car Rey turned to face me. I was still staring him. I could read his confusions. His blank expression did hurt me even more. My eyes were asking him numerous questions. His blank eyes were getting filled by numerous confusions with every question. His innocent face was making me feel guilty. Guilty for not thinking about his state of mind for a single moment. I have everybody around me to console and I know them in fact they all are my loved ones. But he was surrounded with so many thing which were unfamiliar to him.. Me, our marriage.. and so many other things' He had lost 7 years from his life just like erasing something scribbled on a paper. How difficult it would be for him'Suddenly, the car halted and our eyes unlocked. I took my eyes off him and looked outside. We reached our mansion. Kriyaansh Mansion.

"Is this my house?" he asked innocently. I nodded and held his hand. But he took his hand away. I tried best to make myself strong enough to get through this' I took a deep breath'

"Kriya, you okay.." Sharon asked.

"humm" I said with a weak smile. "Hey guys.. m so sorry but tum log please abhi jao.. Let me do it for myelf.."

"Okay Kriya.. but promise us that kuch bhi jarurat padi tho tum hume call karogi.." Swayam asked.

"I promise!!"

Sharon hugged me tightly. I broke the hug and tapped her shoulder. They both left.

Rey was looking at everything which seems to be so unfamiliar to him. We entered our house. The mansion that he gifted on my first birthday after our marriage'

"Yeh mera ghar hain?" he asked with uncertainty.

"Ha yeh humara' I mean yey Aapka ghar hain"

"Impossible' Green colour!! I don't like it at all!! And  here everything is green only.."

He said looking at green wall in front of him..

Green my favorite color. Just because I love green he wanted everything to have shades of green.. I chose the texture paint for the wall and left the color choice on him.. But he came up with green only.. Whenever I used to say I like green, how cutely he used to say "And I like you'" I broke my thought chain and said

"Ummm.. yeh sab aapne hi decorate kiya hain Rey.."

"Maine? No wayzz'"

"Rey, yeh sab aapne hi kiya.." I stopped myself realizing it was useless to tell him. "chuk it.. You need rest.. aapka room woh raha.."

"you don't tell me ki mujhe kya karna chahiye' I better handle it." He almost screamed at me.

I closed my eyes not to let my tears roll out. He went away. I opened my eyes and followed him.

He was standing there at the side table. I went and stood next behind him. I was about to say something but I was shocked when I heard him saying,

"baatcutter"

Edited by lovekriyaansh - 12 years ago