Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ilove99

i love making u over the moon after ur updatesπŸ˜†but sachi,they r amazing!πŸ˜ƒbut this time tumne abhiya ko bahut seedha rakhaπŸ˜†kiss on cheeks onlyπŸ˜›

Hayee, mujhe itna upar mat charao ke muh ke bal gidu niche...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† aur haan, maine abhiya ko bahut seedha rakha, kyunki tumhe pata hai na mujhe kitna sharam aati hai woh sab likhne mein..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdoll

Hayee, mujhe itna upar mat charao ke muh ke bal gidu niche...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† aur haan, maine abhiya ko bahut seedha rakha, kyunki tumhe pata hai na mujhe kitna sharam aati hai woh sab likhne mein..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

oh,don't worry i'll catch uπŸ˜ƒ

Achaaa?!!!!!!!!aap k past records toh kuch aur hi kehte hainπŸ˜‰
-Alone- thumbnail

oh,don't worry i'll catch uπŸ˜ƒ

Achaaa?!!!!!!!!aap k past records toh kuch aur hi kehte hainπŸ˜‰

Aajkal tum bhi kya vampu i mean the great abhay raichand banne ke chakkar mein ho? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† aur main present mein sharmili ban gayi hun...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ baat baat pe ☺️

ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdoll

Aajkal tum bhi kya vampu i mean the great abhay raichand banne ke chakkar mein ho? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† aur main present mein sharmili ban gayi hun...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ baat baat pe ☺️

ahan!i m already the great meera raichandπŸ˜‰
sharmili??ok then tum toh woh 18+ wali thread mein nahi jaogi nai jo 2 din pehle post hui thiohk...ab toh tume pata bhi chalega what is in it
-Alone- thumbnail

ahan!i m already the great meera raichandπŸ˜‰
sharmili??ok then tum toh woh 18+ wali thread mein nahi jaogi nai jo 2 din pehle post hui thiohk...ab toh tume pata bhi chalega what is in it

Meera raichand!!!! sounds good πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur 18+ thread pe kyun nahi jaungi ,main khud nahi likhti , par dusro ka likha hua padne mein mujhe koi sharam nahi ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ilove99 thumbnail
oh!!!!toh shram ki bhi limitations hai😲🀣i thought tu sadhu ban gayi
-Alone- thumbnail

oh!!!!toh shram ki bhi limitations hai😲🀣i thought tu sadhu ban gayi

yes boss...πŸ˜† sharam is only limited 4 my writing...🀣 main aur sadhu!!!!!Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. kabhi nahi...πŸ˜‰

ilove99 thumbnail
ohk...πŸ˜†lets see til whn...
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow wow wow Aditi..!!! πŸ‘ ⭐️ πŸ‘

The way you ended the previous update made me yearn for this one even more.. I never thought this would be the last one..! πŸ˜”

Coming to this update.. it was just BRILLIANT..!! β­οΈ What a SUPERB way to end an even more SUPERB story..! πŸ˜³ Everything in the update was perfect..! πŸ˜ƒ My tears from the previous update continued on this one.. 😭

Abhay craving for his life was hell touching.. πŸ˜­ but of course.. He couldn't close his eyes as he was yet to live his life.. the one with his Piya..! 😳 😳

Kiah making Piya realise her mistake.. a grave one.. she getting to know the reality of Abhayendra.. and the best part being that Piya saved Abhay.. πŸ˜³ She was ready to sacrifice her soul for her Abhay.. and then.. they had their souls tied to each other.. connected to each other.. ever and forever..! 😳 😳 And Abhay was back.. because of Piya.. for Piya..! πŸ˜ƒ

Aahh.. and good that Tanisha's soul avenged her death.. πŸ˜ˆ and Abhayendra was over..! 🀒

The engagement was just awww.. Loved the Abhiya-Kiah convo then.. πŸ˜†

And the lines at the end.. "Love never dies.. It remains in our heart which keeps us alive.. Our love will never end.. It will remain alive with every heartbeat of ours.. and we'll make sure that our heart never becomes a DEAD HEART..!" What lines yaar..!!!! E.P.I.C..!!!! The Title was used in just the RIGHT place..! πŸ‘

And here it ends.. a wonderful Journey of 20 chapters.. making us relive Abhiya every moment..! You seriously deserve a huge applause for this..!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ THANK YOU for making this story one of my all time favorite Abhiya story..!!! 😳

-Alone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya6696

Wow wow wow Aditi..!!! πŸ‘ ⭐️ πŸ‘

The way you ended the previous update made me yearn for this one even more.. I never thought this would be the last one..! πŸ˜”

Coming to this update.. it was just BRILLIANT..!! β­οΈ What a SUPERB way to end an even more SUPERB story..! πŸ˜³ Everything in the update was perfect..! πŸ˜ƒ My tears from the previous update continued on this one.. 😭

Abhay craving for his life was hell touching.. πŸ˜­ but of course.. He couldn't close his eyes as he was yet to live his life.. the one with his Piya..! 😳 😳

Kiah making Piya realise her mistake.. a grave one.. she getting to know the reality of Abhayendra.. and the best part being that Piya saved Abhay.. πŸ˜³ She was ready to sacrifice her soul for her Abhay.. and then.. they had their souls tied to each other.. connected to each other.. ever and forever..! 😳 😳 And Abhay was back.. because of Piya.. for Piya..! πŸ˜ƒ

Aahh.. and good that Tanisha's soul avenged her death.. πŸ˜ˆ and Abhayendra was over..! 🀒

The engagement was just awww.. Loved the Abhiya-Kiah convo then.. πŸ˜†

And the lines at the end.. "Love never dies.. It remains in our heart which keeps us alive.. Our love will never end.. It will remain alive with every heartbeat of ours.. and we'll make sure that our heart never becomes a DEAD HEART..!" What lines yaar..!!!! E.P.I.C..!!!! The Title was used in just the RIGHT place..! πŸ‘

And here it ends.. a wonderful Journey of 20 chapters.. making us relive Abhiya every moment..! You seriously deserve a huge applause for this..!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ THANK YOU for making this story one of my all time favorite Abhiya story..!!! 😳

OH My GOD!!! Dhrishti!!! It's such a huge comment,πŸ˜²πŸ˜† i m overwhelmed that u took so much trouble 2 post this inspiring comment❀️.This means a lot 2 me. Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.  What can i say more? just thank uπŸ€—..thank 4 ur love n fondness 4 this FF... I so lucky to have such wonderful reader n frnd like u...❀️