Originally posted by: Abhiya_Visu

superb fantastic mind blowing lovely update
could not have had a better ending loved it
 going to miss this FF but i will read it again n again
i will be missing your updates yaar
 you are a fantastic writer i loved this ff and i love your writing
  thanks yaar for a wonderful ff
hopefully you soon  will come with a another amazing idea for ff on abhiya

Aww, thnx a ton dear...๐Ÿค— u liked the ending , i m happy ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ n plz don't tell me that i m a good writer, i just tried to share my story in my way. I m only learning that how to present my ideas in front of all, so calling me a good writer will be an insult to real good writers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ... but still i m humbled with all of ur comments that u all accepted my FF such cordially... thnx a lot...๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..tora.tangled.

loved the ending aditi!!๐Ÿ‘brilliant way to end this story...it was an absolute pleasure to read...it was different in its concept in  a way..and the way u presented the whole story was fabulous...hope to see a new story from ur side soon..๐Ÿค—

Thnx tora 4 giving ur time to my FF and giving such a lovely comment...๐Ÿค—

-Alone- thumbnail
@ Monami_50>> Thnx a lot..

@MS-meghasharma>> thnx ..

@ smdosi>> thank u...

-Alone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Beautiful ending dear... the soul tying scene and sacrifice was wonderful... the idea was very unique and glad you came up with this... wonderful job and will be hoping you write more in future ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thnx tanzie...๐Ÿ˜ƒ i m so glad that u liked it... it's a pleasure that u liked those scenes..i'll definitely come again asap with a new idea...Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-Alone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: love-piya-abhay

just superb ending dear ,i like all the part and love the last part ...just perfect end ,thanks for pm ,i hope you will come out with another amazing ff on abhiya one day 

A big Thank u 4 liking all the parts and the ending...๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'll try 2 come soon with a new idea again...๐Ÿ˜‰

-Alone- thumbnail
@ ashu1909, trishnawaliya, CrazyFanSuku, vishti.dvd, abhiya_pkyek>>

Thank u all 4 ur comments....๐Ÿ˜Š
-Alone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Oh oh..I'm feeling so sad you ended it so soon๐Ÿ˜ญ

But it was a fab update. What really stood out for me was when Pia explained to Kiah why she would give her life for Abhay. Aditi, I want to see more of your works. Please- it's a request from my heart.

Aww , shreya, don't be sad .. i think it's better to end now than dragging it unnecessarily. Otherwise it will make u all bore..๐Ÿ˜† I'll surely come up with  a new plot with time..๐Ÿ˜‰

-Alone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Aditi just beautiful ending, u justiced to this whole story and plot, just loved this ff a lot. U are a fab writer and I love ur simplicity in all this updates. I too believe in writing simple words in everything, complexity se I go mad lol. Just loved all ur lines abd every logic specially good deatroyes the evil. I am gonna miss this ff a lot. Plz do write more ff, it's a pleasure to read works of amazing writer like u.

Thank u so much...๐Ÿ˜ƒ plz itne tarif mat karo, i m not worthy of it...โ˜บ๏ธ n am so glad that u also believe in simplicity...๐Ÿ˜‰ i'll come again with a new plot ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Alone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

๐Ÿ˜ญyou made me literally cry at the last para๐Ÿ˜ญ

Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i loved each n every update and every twist and turn!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿค—
u know how much i loved it so if u ever plan for its sequel do tell me๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ

Meera, itna emo mat ho yaar...๐Ÿ˜† but really i m not finding any word 2 describe my happiness after reading that last para touched ur heart...thnx dear...๐Ÿค— n i'll definitely tell u when i'll start another story..๐Ÿ˜‰

ilove99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdoll

Meera, itna emo mat ho yaar...๐Ÿ˜† but really i m not finding any word 2 describe my happiness after reading that last para touched ur heart...thnx dear...๐Ÿค— n i'll definitely tell u when i'll start another story..๐Ÿ˜‰

i love making u over the moon after ur updates๐Ÿ˜†but sachi,they r amazing!๐Ÿ˜ƒbut this time tumne abhiya ko bahut seedha rakha๐Ÿ˜†kiss on cheeks only๐Ÿ˜›