Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh oh..I'm feeling so sad you ended it so soon๐Ÿ˜ญ
But it was a fab update. What really stood out for me was when Pia explained to Kiah why she would give her life for Abhay. Aditi, I want to see more of your works. Please- it's a request from my heart.
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aditi just beautiful ending, u justiced to this whole story and plot, just loved this ff a lot. U are a fab writer and I love ur simplicity in all this updates. I too believe in writing simple words in everything, complexity se I go mad lol. Just loved all ur lines abd every logic specially good deatroyes the evil. I am gonna miss this ff a lot. Plz do write more ff, it's a pleasure to read works of amazing writer like u.
ilove99 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญyou made me literally cry at the last para๐Ÿ˜ญ

Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i loved each n every update and every twist and turn!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿค—
u know how much i loved it so if u ever plan for its sequel do tell me๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful Aditi but gonna miss this FF 
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome ending 
will miss dis FF

& waise do continue ur other FF๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by abhiya_pkyek - 11 years ago
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luckdiya

Res...
1ST of all a big hug 4 u aditi :) its outstanding ...i luvd ur ff sooo much bt dis is d lst updt :( i enjoyed throughout ur updts... "he tries 2 avoid death at any cost / he craves 4 lyf " i ws feelin d sm pain...ah!! piya's condition at tym ws worst dan abhay ..she ws in a trance ...It touched my hrt & d title of d stry ws related 2 abhayendra bcoz he is d 1 who hd DEAD HRT... Hp u vil cm bck wid new dhmakedaar stry๐Ÿ˜ƒ
luv u tk care... 4 me u r a fantastic writer keep it up

A big hug  2 u 2 dear..๐Ÿค— n i m so glad that u liked my FF.. n the way u wrote ur feelings abt my FF , i m so touched by it..thnx 4 being such a lovely reader...๐Ÿ˜ณ n thnx 4 ur praise dear...โ˜บ๏ธ
-Alone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

This FF was an absolute delight to read Aditi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ n do u know y? For the sheer simplicity  n casual outlook it had. What I mean to say here is that u depicted every character realistically here with shades of grey ๐Ÿ‘ Hats off to u for that ๐Ÿ‘ Pia n Abhay were no quintessential saints here n tats the best part. Pia was like any teenage girl her age - fun loving, carefree, arrogant n a bimbo as well(I guess the bimbo bit was realistic bcoz she was a diva ๐Ÿ˜†). She was selfish to attain what she wanted at all costs n probably that was the reason she never stopped craving for Abhay though he belonged to someone else clearly at that time. Abhay a lover pining away for his dead lover did not hesitate before he made an innocent girl a pawn in his deadly game  There were moments when even a monstrous Abhayendra seemed human ๐Ÿ˜ญ Hats off to u for coming up with a unique storyline ๐Ÿ‘ I am surely gonna miss this FF for a sure but u have done justice to the story ๐Ÿ‘ The finale was superb ๐Ÿ‘ Pia finally got some sense into her bimbo brain ๐Ÿ˜† n could realise the truth on her own ๐Ÿ˜› Kiah saved Abhay with Pia's help ๐Ÿ˜Š Finally she realised that Abhay means more to her than everything else ๐Ÿ˜† Tanisha was the only selfless soul in this whole story n it was a fitting end when her goodness destroyed the evil incarnate ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Perfect ending! I am glad that it was her n not Abhiya who killed Abhayendra ๐Ÿ‘ Loved the last para too ๐Ÿ˜ณ BTW do come up with a new story. Will eagerly look forward to it ๐Ÿค—

Oh! Mandy...u've written it so beautifullyโค๏ธ... i always knew that u r an amazing writer...the way you made the summary of my FF, it is just superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.. thank u so much dear... n i m on cloud 9 after reading all of ur comments, i never thought that my this little attempt to share my idea will be loved so much by u allEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page....thank u so much...๐Ÿค—

-Alone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya_Gunner

Amazing Update!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Am gonna miss this FF๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thnx a lot ...๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: --peehu--

that was amazing! Would surely miss reading ur updates

Thnx peehu..๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing story to read when u update the story i'm really going to miss reading this story of your so are u going to do an other ff i do pm me when u write a new story
thanks for the pm

Thank u so much 4 giving ur precious time on my FF. I m glad that u liked it.๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

really beautiful ending dear. will miss this FF for sure.

Thnx... i m glad that u liked the ending...๐Ÿ˜Š

-Alone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

res---

---edited-----

wow...wat a lovely ending..!!!! 
so abhayendra failed infront of true love. loved the way pia realised placing her hands n his heart,that he isn't abhay!! her pain,sadness,abhay's agony not wanting to part were beautifully written dear...๐Ÿ‘.  n then pia's hesitation...for me this was the best part, โญ๏ธ coz every person more or less loves himself or herself the most,that's the hard reality of lyf,pia felt the same,but..but wat made it different was their love..her love for abhay that gav her strength to sacrifice her own life..!!! n that's wat we call true love!๐Ÿ˜ณ and you wrote it sooo beautifully dear...i so so loved it! โค๏ธ
then again pia saved abhay by her sheer pure love...n that was soo amazing..!! ๐Ÿ‘abhay forgiving her n both of them forgiving n loving eachother ..their engagement everything...was so lovely...! 
and last but not the least, the answer pia gave was again beautiful ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.S. yaar aditi..this ff of ur's was one of my fav8! i always eagerly waited for it...n now i will miss this ff badly!! ๐Ÿ˜”
plzz do start another ff,if u get time..dear..plzz...

do take care dear..n thanks for this lovely ending...๐Ÿค—

Thnx a lot indu...๐Ÿค— Ah..the way u wrote ur comment i m just overwhelmed with joy๐Ÿ˜ญ... u've mentioned everything which i wanted to portray๐Ÿ˜ƒ...i was nervous at 1st that how i'll describe all these emotions in my ff  coz i m very bad at that..but now i m feeling that i m successful on describing emotions though still i m very bad at that...๐Ÿ˜† n hope i'll get a new idea soon , so i will be able to torture u all again with my story๐Ÿ˜†

-Alone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

i jst love love love the updateโค๏ธ Superb ending...!!

Thank u so much ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ