||ABHIYA FF||- *DEAD HEART*completed Pg.162

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi, frnds, this is my 1st try 2 write something serious.😳 Though i m not very gud at writing n selecting proper words as i m not a literature personπŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ, i'll try 2 give my 100% in it.. hope u'll like it.  Dnt forget 2 comment n express ur views on it. Any suggestion will b accepted cordially.

PART-1

Greenfield college of Mumbai. One of the best & renowned college of the city. Outside of the college building, some students r playing basketball at the basketball-court , some groups of girls n boys r playing guitars,  n some r just gossiping.

In a girls gang who r just gossiping, lets see what r they talking about-

Reema: Hey Sonia, did u hear that Aarav has got a new girlfriend?

Sonia(seems heart-broken): what??

Reema: Yes...u heard it r8..

laila: So, what's new in it? Aarav everyday finds a new gf 4 him & the next day leaves her ...

Reema: But this time may b it won't happen coz the girl who is his new gf , is Aarav's dad's close friends daughter & moreover she is staying in Aarav's home 4 the past 7days. & i heard that she is gonna join our college soon...

Sonia(jealous): What? that girl is staying in Aarav's home!!! Why? doesn't she have her own home? 

Reema: Of course. She has.. But her family lives in Dehradun. & she has come here 4 study.

Sonia: OMG!! DD ki ladki!!! Only GOD knows how will she look & how aarav liked her!!But she is lucky indeed.

Laila: Hey girls.. Look there.

Reema & Sonia: What?

Laila: Aa..ra..v...

Every girls looks excitedly at the road...

A black shiny expensive brand new bike is coming 2ward the college by spreading fire sparks on the road. Finally the bike stops infront of the college. All girls r staring at the bike rider ..

He is wearing a black leather jacket with an expensive branded jeans.. but he is wearing helmet , so his face can't b seen well. After  looking around the bike-rider gets down from the bike n opens his helmet... n then every girls says "WOW!!!".. It's their prince charming Aarav.

[Aarav is a fair skinned boy , with his attractive black eyes & cute smile which is more like a smirk  n he is more attractive with his latest hairstyle.. But very few  ppl can read the viciousness in his eyes.. n Of course 1 thing can b mentioned abt him he is so much proud  of himself!!! But it can't b denied that 99% of the girls have a crush on him. n he also enjoys 2 have the attention of the girls.]

Aarav comes in the middle of the girls n girls r going gaga over him. Suddenly Reema asks Aarav: hey Aarav..i heard that u've got a new gf? Won't u introduce her 2 us?

Aarav: Oh ya.. i forgot completely about her!!!

Then Aarav looks back 2 his bike where a girl is sitting. Every1's eyes goes 2 her. specially girls r very curious 2 see aarav's gf...

The girl is also in full black clothes. She is wearing a short skirt with a skimpy tops n she is wearing knee length boots which r making her a look-worthy thing. Now it's time 4 all the boys 2 drool her.. But the girl also wearing a helmet...so, all r just waiting 2 see her face.

Aarav speaks out: Hey babe, come here..

The girl  puts off her helmet. n with that a pretty curly haired girl comes infront of all. The boys r like mesmerized by her beauty.. n it clearly seems that this girl loves 2 flirt with boys. n she also seems very proud with her beauty just like Aarav.

Aarav: Meet her .. She is Pia Dobriyal.

Sonia: Aww, she is ur new gf?

Now pia speaks: What? I  m Aarav's gf!! From where did u get 2 know that?

Sonia: Every1 is talking about u n Aarav!! That u r staying in aarav's home n u r his new gf.

Pia (makes a face): Come on.. It's true that i m staying in Aarav's place but there only Aarav doesn't stay , his whole family also lives with him. n i m staying there coz Aarav's dad is my dad's family friend!! But most important thing, the person who hasn't become my friend yet, u all r upto making him my boyfriend!!!

This last line hurts Aarav like  a shell. He speaks with wonder: Am i not ur friend ??

Pia: From when u became my friend? 4 the 1st time we came out 2gether , but 4 what? 4 college!!!

Aarav: ummm, that's true honey . but that doesn't mean that we r not friends...

Pia: If u  think that we r friends then show me some proof that what can u do 4 ur friend.

Aarav: Just a second.

Aarav sees that a boy is passing by carrying a bouquet of roses.. Aarav quickly snatches the bouquet from the boy's hand, picks up a yellow rose n gives it 2 Pia.

Aarav: A beautiful rose for a beautiful girl...

Pia becomes happy 2 hear praise of her beauty from Aarav. She takes the rose.

Aarav: u took the yellow rose .. that means u've accepted me as ur friend.

Pia(with a flirty attitude): Ya. I'll consider it.

Aarav then again picks up a red rose n bents on his knee 2 pia-

Aarav: Now, plz accept this red rose n say will u be my gf?

Pia(laughing): Oh GOD!! Pia Dobriyal never makes bf so fast. U've 2 prove me again that u deserve 2 b Pia Dobriyal's bf...

Aarav: Just tell me.. what i've 2 do?

Pia: R u  serious? Will u do anything which i'll tell u 2 do?

Aarav: Just tell me... i dare 2 do anything. Aarav Khanna never fears when it comes 2 the challenge.

Pia: Okk. let's see. U've 2 go 2 the college gate n from there the 1st person who'll enter , u've 2 give him/her a tight slap.. R u ready?

Aarav: Only this!!! I m on 4 it baby...just wait n watch.

Then Aarav goes 2 the college gate n starts waiting 4 som1 2 come. All the students r gathered 2 witness the challenge. But no1 is coming. Suddenly a boy enters n Aarav gives him a tight slap.

By getting Aarav's slap , that boy's thick glassed high powered spectacles falls on the ground. n it seems that without the spectacles the boy can't see properly. He sits down n starts searching 4 his spectacles...

Meanwhile, Aarav comes walking proudly 2 Pia '

Aarav: Now, what say baby?

Pia( seems dishearten): Oh no!! U won the challenge.

Aarav: tell me, do i deserve u?

Pia( again in flirting attitude): That was a very little thing which i can ask from u. But anyway, the way u gave him the slap ,  i just loved it...

Then pia starts laughing.

Aarav: that means a date 2night??

Pia: yeh..i think we can go.

Now, the boy who was slapped , stands after finding his spectacles n wearing it. He is looking at the students with wonder n the students r laughing at him.. yeh it's a reason that they r laughing at him coz he was slapped but at the same time they r laughing by looking at his clothes...

Pia's eyes goes on the boy n she burst into laughing..

Pia: OMG!! Look at him!! What he's wearing !! He is wearing a simple plaid shirt with a normal jeans.. n look at his hair, it's so old-fashioned. n his glasses!!! OH GOD! Did he came here wearing his grandpa's glasses???

Pia keeps laughing at the boy n Aarav also joins her.. both of them were making mockery of the boy n every1 was enjoying that. n the boy was standing keeping his eyes down n looking at the ground.

Pia(laughing):  Oh!! Look ..he's not even looking at us.. may b he can't see well.

Aarav(laughing): Or may b he feels ashamed of looking at beautiful girls like u..

Pia: Aarav, u never leave a chance of flirting.

Aarav: This is how i m...

Suddenly the boy starts going 2wards the college building n he leaves from that place where he was getting humiliated from the right , left n center.

After he has left the place-

Pia: Aarav, by the way, who was that boy?? Do u know him?

Aarav: Come on pia. I never knew this type of "lallu" boys n neither i m interested 2 know abt him.. but he can be a fresher...

Pia(smirks): n what if he is a new teacher who got slapped by u?

Now Aarav seems a little bit tensed. But soon he becomes normal.

Aarav : I'll manage. Who cares abt him... He was a "ganwar" n that's all.

The college bell rings which indicates that classes r going 2 start.

Pia: Aarav, i think we should go 2 the class. Afterall, it's my 1st day of college n i don't want 2 miss the 1st class. n i think u also have this subject, r8?

Aarav: Ya, i've this subject n as it's a combined class , there r seniors n juniors 2gether . But me n class?!!!!

Pia: Plz come 4 the sake of me.. otherwise i'll feel alone there.

Aarav: Oh no!! Now i've 2 come with u . Lets go.

Pia n Aarav leave 4 the class.

||PRECAP||: Pia n Aarav r sitting in the class n having gala time while that boy who was  slapped by Aarav , enters into the class. Aarav-pia n whole  class seem scared as they r feeling that this boy is their new teacher!!!!

Dear frnds , dnt think that i m going 2 make a teacher-student lovestory..πŸ€’πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† This story holds a lots of mysteries n darkness which will reveal with the time going on...  😳

Here r links of other parts-

PART- 2

PART- 3

PART- 4

PART- 5

PART- 6

PART- 7

PART- 8

PART- 9

PART- 10

PART- 11

PART- 12

PART- 13

PART- 14

PART- 15

PART- 16

PART-17

PART- 18

PART- 19

PART-20(LAST PART)

Edited by sdoll - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi,

Sounds interesting 😊 Pia is way worse than T in being arrogant here πŸ˜† Would love to see someone tame her. Nice start. Keep me posted on updates.
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update...
Omg this Piya d a terror...
And Abhay a flirt...
I like this combination...
Continue soon...
Thanks for the pm...
Love u alwayzzz...
Renuka (Remona)...Edited by renuka1997 - 12 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
lovely...but is it pia and arav luv story?
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice one..i have one question..isnt abhay in the scenes here??..but this piya was something fresh!!
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey is that boy abhay? nice start..
cuteteddy thumbnail
seems interesting !! but one confusion , is it abhiya love story or pia arav ? n OMG !! pia is full of attitude man !! anyways , looking forward for the story . thanks for the pm n update soon 
take care :)
-Alone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Hi,

Sounds interesting 😊 Pia is way worse than T in being arrogant here πŸ˜† Would love to see someone tame her. Nice start. Keep me posted on updates.

Hello mandy, ya pia is way worse than T here . πŸ˜†i thought 2 give pia's character a fresh look as i m bored by seeing everywhere pia a naive n simple girl n abhay rude n arrogant. So, i thought 2 write something different...😳n i'll keep updating..πŸ˜‰
-Alone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

lovely...but is it pia and arav luv story?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†dnt even think abt it.. only abhay n abhay 4 pia...but u've 2 wait sometime 4 thisπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
-Alone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiora

nice one..i have one question..isnt abhay in the scenes here??..but this piya was something fresh!!

Thnx. Of course abhay is in the scene. wait for next part yaar...this is only startπŸ˜‰