Originally posted by: bellaaa

ur welcome
definately u r rite with my name
how do u now that?😊

Oh! i've read ur name in somewhere, where i dnt remember 😳
abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
finAly i read remaing 9 chapters[:-P] U know from chapter 1 to 11 mene around march me padhliye the but when i saw abhay love tanisha so much in 11 i decide to quit ff till it ended or atlest abhay starting falling for piya πŸ˜† ... know i think its a most clevr decision i ever too 🀣 I mean agr me ye ff regular follow karti to trust me mai itne suspence se mar hi jati 🀣 what a ff yar...!!! it was just awsome, funtastic, minnnd bolowing and OUTSTANDING...!!! or ek dum hatke πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... last two Chapter padhte hue to shayad me sans bhi lena bhul gayi thi πŸ˜† ... u decribe every thing very well ...πŸ‘ the pain ... the heart breaking moment n not to forget then moment when piya was ready to scrifice her life to bring abhay back ❀️
nd when abhay holds piya's hand n said that he dont want that guest thinks that two monkeys goining to engaged together πŸ˜†... that was just awww... moment
i love it to the core ❀️ plz come back with new story n sorry for being a lazy reader πŸ˜†
mahi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome end πŸ˜ƒ 
vil miss dis ff, do pm me if u start another ffπŸ˜‰
-gitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
actually abhay is not that kind of guy which he seems to be...
-gitz- thumbnail
wht a prank...jst luved pia's attitude...
-gitz- thumbnail
wow...!
now abhay's vampire nature is cming out...
EVIIL thumbnail

ur story sounds good me...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhiya4evr

finAly i read remaing 9 chapters[:-P] U know from chapter 1 to 11 mene around march me padhliye the but when i saw abhay love tanisha so much in 11 i decide to quit ff till it ended or atlest abhay starting falling for piya πŸ˜† ... know i think its a most clevr decision i ever too 🀣 I mean agr me ye ff regular follow karti to trust me mai itne suspence se mar hi jati 🀣 what a ff yar...!!! it was just awsome, funtastic, minnnd bolowing and OUTSTANDING...!!! or ek dum hatke πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... last two Chapter padhte hue to shayad me sans bhi lena bhul gayi thi πŸ˜† ... u decribe every thing very well ...πŸ‘ the pain ... the heart breaking moment n not to forget then moment when piya was ready to scrifice her life to bring abhay back ❀️
nd when abhay holds piya's hand n said that he dont want that guest thinks that two monkeys goining to engaged together πŸ˜†... that was just awww... moment
i love it to the core ❀️ plz come back with new story n sorry for being a lazy reader πŸ˜†

Sorry yaar, 4 giving reply so late to ur interesting comment. Seriously i enjoyed reading ur comment so much n i m feeling so happy that my little attempt to write a FF has become successful...😳 thnx to u from my core of heart 4 reading it n sorry for being a super lazy writer..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ gitikakhatri4>> Thnx 4 reading my FF ...
@EVIIL>> Though my FF has been ended, but still thnx 2 u 4 having ur interest in it...😊