CINDRELLLA STORY (rajat tokas mugdha chapekar)RTMC FF PT22 updating-73

pranita1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
HI GUYS I M TERRIBLY MISSING RAJAT N MUGDHA . WHEN WE R GONNA GET THEM 2 SEE TOGETHER. SO AAJKAL MAIN FF READ KARKE SE KAAM CHALA RAHI HOON.
      I TOO THOUGHT OF WRITING ONE. IT IS BASED ON LITTLE LADY- MODERN CINDRELLA TALE. BUT I AM ADDING MORE ROMANCE TO IT AND LATER HALF IS GONNA BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT .FIRSTLY I M  TOTAL NOVICE TO THIS SO PLS HELP ME 2 IMPROVE MYSELF

CINDRELLA STORY

banner credit goes 2 anumeha_rajat

CHARACTER SKETCH

ANANYA (ANU ) KHURANNA:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

By pranita1202 at 2011-12-31

•      She is the only heir of Khurrana industries after her father's death .
  • She is 20 yr old . Her mother died when she was 7.
  • She has suffered a lot since her father died when she was 16.
  • She could'nt bear the loss . She went in shock & depression.

Her evil step mother n stepsister cashed this opportunity .They started giving her drugs in name of medicine & her health deteriorated further.

Though she was smart but now she has became timid n lost her self confidence after 4 years of torture of her stepmom n stepsister

She is waiting for her knight in shining Armour to come & rescue her.

MR  SURAJ KHURANA (HER FATHER)

Sooraj Thapar

He loved anu very much that's why he remarried his office  manager who was also a widow with a daughter.

When ananya was 16 he fixed her marriage younger son of mrs singh (i.e when anu will become major);the other major share holder of khuranna industries  .

But he died six months after that in a plane crash.

NAINTARA KHU.(STEP MOM SM)

When her hubby was alive she behaved normal with ananya

But after his death she made her drug addict n kept her in a room n spread a rumours that Ananya is unstable n distant everyone from ananya . In short she is evil

SHASHA 

Kanica Maheshwari

She is evil too helps mom to keep ananya sick n away from the world. 

DR MUKUL :

Gautam Gulati

He is a psychiatrist of anu. But his also bf of shasha who prescribing anu all this wrong meds

SO THIS THE EVIL TRIO

MS D'SOUZA (MS D OR D)  :

Anju Mahendroo

She is the only ally of Ananya in this house . She is her nanny . Initially she also thought that anu is sick but she is suspicious about the evil trio. She is trying hard to take anu out of this living hell

MR ALOK RAI: 

Alok Nath in the movie Vikalp

HE ANU'S FATHER OLD FRIEND & A LAWYER

AJAY :

By pranita1202 at 2012-01-01

HE IS MR RAI'S ASSOCIATE N HIS FRIEND'S SON . BUT HE IS LIKE A SON TO HIM

SINGH FAMILY

JAYA SINGH 

Seema Kapoor

She head of  singh family. She is a nice lady & go  to any extent save her family's honour & fortune

She has 2 sons

MANOJ SINGH 

A still image of Amarjeet

He is elder son . But for namesake only all he is interested is in gambling coz of him singh family is on a verge of bankruptcy. He has a wife Seema & 2 daughter Gia n Ria

VEERENDRA PRATAP SINGH (VEER) :

He is 26. He smart ,handsome strong ,don't have to describe much just look at the pic

He has a daughter piyu who is 3 and half year old . He'll do anything for his family.

He is a caretaker of anu's shares & newly appointed M.d of Khurrana industries.

THESE R THE CHARACTER'S FEW MORE WILL B ADDED LATER

Edited by pranita1202 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranita1202 thumbnail

Part 1

It was a rainy night. A old woman with a umbrella was walking in stride. She looked tensed. Soon she stood before a bungalow gate & entered it. She started ringing the door bell &  along shouting , " Mr Rai open the door I need your help ".

The door opened;  A man in his 60's appeared . He looked taken aback by the hysterical behaivour of the woman.

Mr rai- Who are you ? What are you doing here at his hour of time?

Ms D'souza -Don't you remember me . I'm Maria D'souza . I'm ananya's nanny,

Ananya daughter of your late friend Suraj khuranna

Mr rai - Oh yes ! I remember you . What are you doing here?

Ms D'souza - you are the only one who can save our poor  ananya

Mr rai - first calm down & come in

He made her comfortable & they were sitting in dining hall. He offered her tea but she refused.

Mr rai -ok now tell me , something bad is happening to ananya

Ms D'souza -Bad!  Very terrible is happening to her. They are gonna send her to mental asylum.

I slipped out the houses unbeknownst to anyone

Mr rai - who they?

Ms D'souza - Her stepmom, naintara

Mr rai-But she is a fine lady I met her at the wedding

Ms D'souza - my late boss too thought the same but everything changed after his death''..

Ms D'souza started to tell him the past events... ...herself lost in the events

A gal with messed up hair is sitting on bed crying 

Ms D'souza began explaining the situation ' "As you know after anu's father passed away & emotionally she couldn't take it. She was just 16 . Then she gave up on food. Well time might have healed but they won't let her"

Two ladies standing outside ananya's bedroom door with a smirk on their face, proud by the fact how helpless and weak they have made ananya 

Ms D'souza  continued "her stepmom & step sister were evil. They pretended that they were sad about  her father's death & they care about her. They gave her drugs in name of medicine .They didn't let her friends meet her who came to comfort her.

Then they spread rumour that her health has became worse & took her name out of school. As time passed her friends stopped asking about her" 

"I tried too feed her healthy food  & take her out but she refused .I  knew that she won't budge so I gave in . Months passed her condition won't change."

"Then they hired a Psychiatrist who told anu that she is ill & she should never miss her meds or result will be fatal. Anu believed him. But then I found out he is sasha's boyfriend .All three are together in this".

" Today morning I heard them talking next week when ananya will turn 20 .they will officially announce  her mentally unstable & send her to mental asylum & claim her property"

"Pls Mr rai you have save my ananya", she said holding his hand with teary eyes. He agreed to help & told her he will visit their house tomorrow.

part 2 below

Edited by pranita1202 - 8 years ago
pranita1202 thumbnail

PART 2

The sky was bathed in orange with the rising sun , the whole ambiance was dominated by the aroma of wet earth. The whole atmosphere at the farmhouse seemed refreshed after last

night's rain. 

There was ranch along side a beautiful house. The horse was galloping on the wet grassy surface. Its rider was handling the horse with a great finesse . he was donning pair of faded jeans and black T-shirt, the attire was complementing his muscular physique. The jet black hair were waving with the wind and the midnight black eyes were eyeing the arena .

Suddenly he saw a well suited man in his late thirties standing at the edge of the ranch.

Seeing him he moved towards him & got off the horse & greeted him , "hello bhaiya ,aap yaha"

Manoj, his brother replied that he has something important to discuss.

They went inside the house . After settling they started talking.

Manoj - Veer ,why are you at the farmhouse in morning ? Youu should be at your office.

Veer- 'Bhaiya ,my business is not that big (Veer ran a small business . He had no interest in family business). Its very relaxing here . You know that whenever I 'm stressed I come here to relieve myself. Meri baatein bohot ho gayi aap kuch keh rahe the (enuf abt me u were saying something).

Manoj - 'yes! veer  your family needs you;you have to come back home. We are in a  financial crisis and our business is in trouble

Veer - You know that you are in charge of family business not me

Manoj - We are on verge of bankruptcy. Our mansion , our company, all the jewellery & this farmhouse along with ranch all are mortgaged

Veer- you  mortgaged this place without informing me

Manoj - It was in accordance with mom's agreement.

Veer was angry.

At Ananya's house

Mr alok rai rang the bell. The door was answered by Naintara , Ananya's stepmom (s m = stepmom)

S m - yes!

Mr rai - Hello I'm alok rai. Your husband's old friend ,we met at your wedding

S m- oh! Yes.pls come in

Mr rai -' I came in meet ananya , how is she ? I was abroad. So wasn't in touch with your family 

S m- (pretending to be sad and ) What can I say my poor princess is not herself these days

Mr rai- what do u mean? Is she alright

S m- No ,she is not. She took the loss of her father very hard on herself. She is being unstable since then we are trying to comfort her & provide her with love & care. I have hired best doctor & giving her meds but she is not recovering. My poor baby (she did all croc's tear drama)

Mr rai- (acted as if he believes her ) O how sad ! but can I see her for once . I'm leaving for US this evening

S m- but she is asleep. (she tried to avoid it)

But Mr rai was adamant. finally she gave in . But she accompanied him  upstairs to ananya's  room .annaya was asleep with her back towards the door.

"Now you see my poor baby is  asleep, I'm really sorry you have to see her like this" 

Said naintara with all the vamp's emotional drama.

Suddenly Ms D'souza (nanny ) came in to inform naintara that there's an important call for her  ,

Naintara thought it must be the lawyer regarding at the property papers so she immediately went downstairs.

In anu's room mr rai sat next to ananya & patted  her hair with fatherly affection ,due that ananya awakened  & looked at him with groggy eyes  . she was not used to visitors . for four years , people she saw were the evil trio & her nanny.

Ananya- who r u ?

Mr rai - don't u recognize I 'm your uncle rai .Don't u remember we used go park together when you were little . I used buy u candies & ice cream. Strawberry was your favourite flavour

Ananya (with a slight smile)- O uncle rai I remember you. are you really here or is this a dream. I missed you so much .Everyone abandon me my friends, teachers .

Mr rai-I know kiddo but I'm here now.

Ananya - I'm very ill, doctor says if I don't take my meds I'll die. I sleep but I don't feel better

Mr rai- don't worry beta everything is gonna be fine. now I have to leave now

Ananya - Please do come & visit me again. You remind me of dad

Mr rai- ok now sleep

Ananya slept in the same position she was in earlier

(DOwnstairs Naintara was taking the call but no one replied , so she came up )

MR rai was standing next to  anu's bed .she came in & asked "did you talk to her"

"No. she is being asleep "  Mr rai replied. Ananya smiled facing other side.

"lets go downstairs" & they left the room

Part-3

Edited by pranita1202 - 8 years ago
pranita1202 thumbnail

Update bannersUpdate bannersUpdate bannersUpdate bannersUpdate bannersUpdate banners

Edited by pranita1202 - 10 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ pranita :
               nice character sketch and a good effort👏 . just a request, please avoid using capitals..it hurts the eyes !!😊
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🥳👏amazing...thrillin...suspence...superb story...

welcome to d grp of writer...every1 waitin for rtmc show...madly...till than its only these stories wich make us survive dis ,,,,,,,,,,,,pain ,,,,,,,,,n ,,,,,,wait

thanks for onemore rtmc ff⭐️🤗

do pm me next time...
fatzfathi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woow..another RTMC story..its a great pleasure to read on tem...the intro n both d parts wer superb...loved it..!
tanks 4 d pm..😊Edited by fatzfathi - 12 years ago
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start dear...
plz continue soon...