This is a story that I would have liked to have seen.

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

This is a story that I would have liked to have seen.

After a long five years Viplav comes in the place where he once was with Danh. accidentally learned something about the death of his father. He came to the examination of a witness. The witness is a friend of Tripurari. He wanted to take revenge to Trip because of everything that happened to him. So he called Viplav to him tell him the truth.

As he went through the streets known images of the past are coming back through his memory. So conceived not even notice a little girl that he went to meet and play with my doll. accidentally struck because he was conceived. When he looked down he saw two huge black eyes that are watching accusing. he bent down to it could look in the eyes and she told him. Why do not you watch where you're going? At this Viplav to her, why are you so angry.? A girl said to him, Mom will not let me talk to strangers. Viplav be softened and said her mother has a right to tell me to me what your name is. And that I am Vidha. Viplav as if someone had slapped. In the second, his picture appears his Danh their dream to have a daughter called Vidha. And then come back to reality because he knew that it was impossible for his Danhi was burned at the Ashram. he got up slowly and went on all broken because again had the feeling that the past catches. Meanwhile Vidha came to the house where he lived with his mother and grandmother and aunt. Her grandfather had gone to town to buy something for her birthday but she did not want anything but a bracelet that her dad gave her mom. Her mom promised to to her fifth birthday to her that bracelet. From the house came out a young lady who said behind your back Vidha let's go buy a cake for your birthday because you fellows is imminent. slowly raised her head, and it is none other than Danhi.

Edited by zajedno - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Danh that is out of fear for her child ran away and escaped certain death, hid with the woman where once already hiding with Viplav. Later it turned out that it was her grandmother and has a father. Her mother was very hurt by her mother in law and she did the same thing and Danh now. she ran away from all and hid in another place and then at the Ashram. Now the situation is beautiful. Everybody loves to Vidhu and watch as the apple of his eye. Vidha growing in the knowledge that her father far away in America and that will come one day, but now can not because there's a lot of work.

Viplav so walked the streets and through the head of his passing images of him and Danh how to stroll the same streets. how much he misses those days. Slowly he approached the house where he himself hid with Danhi and at the moment he thought he was again seen that little girl, curiously looked around but could not decide to enter the house. and so it went further to go. When he arrived at the address that he gave witness observed and the police here. quickly approached and asked a police officer what happened. The officer said that the murder that the witness killed. Viplav realized that someone killed him not to tell the truth. Now he knew he was in the right place and is now definitely decided to stay a few more days to perhaps something learned.

At that moment Viplav the phone rang when he contacted a little his voice changed because it was his best friend Raja. Raja. the man who was with him in his worst days, and since then it never lets himself go it alone. Viplav told him what happened with the witness and began to return to the hotel where he and Raja took the room. At this point in the house where she was Danhi celebrated Vidha birthday. Danh has kept its promise and donated bracelet Vidha or she has done that has to be careful and to be kept because it is the memory of his father. We were happy Vidha promised to keep the bracelet. Viplav arrived in the room and get some rest when he later sucked into the hall of waiting by Raja to go to dinner. Then they decided to take a walk through the town. And so they walked and Viplav he described Raji as the first time was in the city with Danhi and what was going on with them. and then confessed that he no longer lives because it makes no sense anymore. In each person sees Danhi and see how much he loves her and now that she is gone. No girl can not replace his Danhi. Raja knew all this but him was sorry to see his friend in such a state. At one point he thought he saw Danhi with a little girl but then he realized that he had begun to hallucinate when so many Viplav obsessed Danhi.

zajedno thumbnail

Danhi and Vidha they walked around town while waiting Vidha his grandfather to come to bring her gifts. At that point approached one man who took Vidha in his arms and began to be running in circles. Vidha laughed and happily asked for more. Her laughter was drawn and look Viplav and again he saw that same little girl who met that day. He pointed to Raji andtold haw to accidentally stumbled upon it. He looked with regret the girl in the arms of the man to whom he was referring to her father. smiled sadly and moved on. And in that moment, Danhi moved to the side and Viplav is too late to see her.

Danh is the moment when Viplav refuge views felt severe chest pain and seemed to sense Viplav, shook his head because it was impossible for her. Starts Dating Raja and Piya.Raja the accident while waiting Viplav met a beautiful girl that he liked immediately. He did not want now to talk not Viplav because he did not know how he would react because Piya person who does not tolerate exposure. This is all understood from a brief meeting with her.

In the morning when he woke up started is running. did not pass a single day that he ran the 10 km. it helped him to remain sane. Onward a little out of town encountered is that Vidhu bent down under a car trying to reach something. He shouted at her Vidha, watch .. He took her in his arms and hid it away, because at that time ran from the opposite direction the car, and that he had not encountered who knows what would happen.

He asked Vidhu are working there and she said that she had dropped a bracelet which she received as a gift from his mother, and that is very important because it is a gift from her dad. Viplav said he will seek together. When ducked to take the bracelet he heard him only known voice calling Vidha .. slowly corrected and in his hand he held the very same bracelet that he gave Danh the day she learned to write. slowly raised his head and saw a surreal scene. Danh's standing in front of him in my arms holding a little girl who is called mother.

Danh turned to thank and remained open mouth and a little was missing her Vidha drop out of hand. Her confusion was further increased nervousness when she realized that Viplav hold that bracelet in hand. They both looked as if no one else exists in the world.

zajedno thumbnail

No one did not know what to say. At that moment she came up to the same man for whom Viplav thought he was the father of Vidhi. He took Vidhu the arms of Danh and asked eating well. Since they all saw the store in which they entered to buy something. He thanked Viplav hundred saved Vidhu and they went into the car leaving Viplav standing on that same place. Danh's just quickly turned to see that it really Viplav or dreamed. that it was Viplav. They sat in the car and Pershaya asked what happened why was so worried. Parshaya the man who helped her all these years and who was always there for her and for her Vidha

Viplav remained in the city to stand. through his head was passing just one sentence. This bracelet is very important. My dad gave my mom. The image that is seen is not able to understand. His Danh is alive. Danh has his daughter. Danh has his muse. Nothing he does not understand. He fell to the floor and remained so until he appeared one man to help him to his feet. Slowly returning to the hotel with a bracelet that is very gripping. Raja when he saw immediately it was clear that something bad happened. Viplav slowly sat down on the bed and just uttered Danh. He fell unconscious and Raja barely managed to return. His tablet is immediately taken and barely persuaded him to drink because of his condition was fatal to annoy. Raja immediately called the doctor who treated the Viplav and told him that he Viplav fainted. He immediately sent a doctor and an ambulance from Mumbai to come by Viplav because it could happen to his condition worsens. Raja informed and Dadi that Viplav in hospital and if it can go. He could not understand what happened and why Viplav constantly calling Danh. Raja recalled how Viplav after death Danh slowly started to get seek and that often has a fever. Then they were done all possible analysis and then found to Viplav suffering from leukemia and he needed a bone-marrow transplant. All that is Viplav know whether the blood tests but nobody answered .. While it housed again in the hospital they wanted him to take the bracelet out of his hand and he was even more squeezed. He did not allow anyone to take it and just said anything Danh, Vidha. Dadi is scared because her Viplav her grandson is very ill and she was powerless to help him. as he fought for his life Viplav only had one thought whose Vidha. something he did not understand. why Danh hid there and have that happen. He prayed God to give him strength and that now that he found what he thought was lost, it can continue to live. but as things stand now has only a little time. Slowly he came to himself, and when he opened his eyes he saw Dadi and Raju to him pitying look. The pain that he saw in the eyes of their Dadi was enough to gather all his strength and smiled.

zajedno thumbnail

Slowly stood up because he still felt that every bone pain and it is still as in a semi-unconscious. and then it was that he saw the bracelet. Has asked prefer to give him the bracelet and looked at Dadi. Dadi was at that moment speechless and just managed to utter Danh. Raja, who was standing next to Dadi strongly grabbed her as the wife started to fall. Nothing he did not understand and when asked Viplav what happens Viplav then all told. He could not hide the joy and sorrow and anger and disappointment all gathered in his tormented soul. Because Danh and sick because of the sorrow he had forgotten to think and to him and his health. Dadi's first was happy to hear that Danhi was alive, and then she got mad and he was anxious to meet her and she says everything. Viplav then said he did not want anything to do because it first needs to know the truth. and for Danhi and Vidhu ... why she has made a name they wanted to give to his daughter. only problem was he did not know where he lives. decided that now that he found Danhi, remain in this place until we know the truth. Dadi and Raja have gone to a hotel and Viplav is thinking about Danhi about a man who was with her. Returning the movie in  head and slowly realized that this man can only be her husband. because he knew how Danh it is not anyone who does not like it, did not give her approached. means that the man it means a lot. Again he heard the pain in his chest but now that he would not surrender.after a few days Viplav again found himself on the streets of the city where he met Danhi. He walked the city, hoping to meet her but found nothing. he asked, and passers-by. no one knew that he says anything. Raja was also asked on all sides. After three days of Raja accidentally met again Piyu and then moved into a caf and slowly got to know. Piya was a beautiful girl and she lived with her parents and grandmother and sister, who has a daughter. In his enthusiasm he happened to mention Vidha. It was enough to Raji to suspect that Piya has something to do with Danh. He would not tell her but decided that all tell the Viplav. parted from Piye and he went back to the hotel because he knew that Viplav rest of infusion which must receive. Happily recounted Viplav who remained in wonder. Danh sister of Piye. nothing was clear. Now he knew where to go but he had to wait for tomorrow to be able to go there. Raja said that he would go with him and Viplav by joking that he came across a person who did not believe in marriage. They could not wait to get up and move to seek Danh. When they came home Viplav the seen Dulari and a man to be saved and carry bags. Raja said that he would ask what was going on. Viplav stopped him and said that if he had to do it. slowly approached Dulari and greeted with folded hands. Namaste khaki. How are you? Dulari gripped the heart and could not answer. The man who was standing next to her asked her what it was and who this young man who is so well-behaved. Dulari said it was ... and was unable to pronounce his name because he said I was his name. Viplav Tripathy. Danhin husband. The man is just bluntly. do you think ex-husband. Viplav remained at a loss, as a former ... mean that it is true what is suspected.Sir- said Viplav- I am her husband is still required by law because I have not divorced her. I thought he was dead. that was killed in the fighting and she is alive. all along the wings here and continued to live as if I do not, exist. I really do not know who you are and it is now the least important. The man said - I'm her father. another shok for Viplav. He looked Dulari and he could not say anything except -Father ... do Danh father died ... Obviously I'm not Say a man and introduced himself. And you could pray. he said .. to leave Danh alone and that not to bother. She told me you were here was whether he thought you were gone. And so I ask that it be so. get out of here. a lot of you accident brought my daughter. Just go and do more to going back.

zajedno thumbnail

Viplav was hit with these words, but he stood still, because he knew that the man was right.

Only Viplav said- I can not go, I need to know the truth. why she ran away and why we never occurred. please . only one to see her and to explain. I Vidha. Dulari as fierce mother said Vidha, .. are for Vidhu. You do not have anything to do with it. please go and do not come back. Viplav he realized that here there are more to do and started to get out of the yard. at the time she left the house and yelled Vidha you are Rakshas. you took the bracelet and have not returned. I told you this bracelet very important to my mother and me. that bracelet is my dad gave my mom when she's done something important. I want to pay me back the bracelet. then came out and Danh. She saw that Viplav stands and watches anxiously Vidhu.

She came and said Vidhi. Let it go. I'll buy you another / Vidha said, but I want right here because it is important to you. It is not important to me. You are important to me. let's go. Dad's waiting. so Vidha called Parshaya.Viplav stood and he could barely breathe. clutched his hands into fists and prayed fearsome god just to pass this day. He looked Danh and just asked - Why?Danhi looked at Viplav and cold because she do not love you. When she said it Viplav knew that the match but again it's been bugging why any of this came. When he looked in Vidhu wished it was holding in her arms and kissed her long black hair. She could be my daughter. it went through his head.

Then he decided to stay a few more days to investigate what happened. He turned and greeted with everyone and then he just said Danhi waiting for you tomorrow at 10 am in the morning we have to talk. Please come.

tomorrow at exactly 10 hours Danhi entered the hotel with Parshiya and she asked him to wait while she is talking to Viplav. Viplav felt strong pain of jealousy but refrained because he knew it now has the right to do anything. He just waited for him to explain why Danh. She started troubled and difficult silence. No one did not want the first one to speak. Slowly Viplav started to get used to not to touch its highest and only love.

And then it all began. Viplav no longer able to withstand the more he began to examine when, why, how, and all he wanted to know. Danhi matched or all the more was aware that her Viplav nothing believes. Therefore, bring the health and booklet of Vidhi to show Viplav that he was not her father. Viplav he could not come himself from pain and sorrow. percent felt a strong pain in  chest got up slowly and headed for the room. Danhi remained in tears and watched him go only person who meant something in her life.

slowly stood up and walked towards the exit of the hotel. Parshiya the video and grabbed her arm. Parshiya said quietly. if everything OK? Danh just nodded. Stepping out of the hotel Danh saw Raja and Dadi. She came Dadi and wanted to touch her feet. Dadi is just leaned leg to the side and went to the hotel. Raja is cold greeted Danhi and Parshaya and he went on. Danhi just cried and said they hate me. I know it's my fault we lie all but easy, my child is for me the most important thing in the world. Parshiya looked and said, let's sit down somewhere to come a little yourself and that you tell what it was. Danhi agreed and they moved into a small restaurant and Danhi began to talk. Viplav all wanted to know whether she is unable to keep his answers. And when asked whose Vidha she got mad at him and told him that Vidha only her daughter. showed him the defense of the health booklet where he could see her date of birth and only he confirmed that Vidha not his daughter. again lie. Kamine knew that she was pregnant and probably anyone else in the house but it seems that Viplav it was never found. They changed the date of birth because Danhi born in the house, even this out and that has nothing to do with Viplav.

Parshiya said. You still love him ...

zajedno thumbnail

Danhi was angry but he just told me never liked and did not believe me. If I believed I would now be with him and together bring up our daughter. But he is more trusted his family and I had to do it. all my sisters in the Ashram are dead because of me, because I know that I am the one who wanted to kill. and now I am again in danger if Viplav says that I'm here. I'll have to run. Parshiya reminded that went three years ago in Banaras just to see him, Danhi remembered how he went and how he watched from a distance Viplav because Vidha first time, then asked for his father. She stayed five days and hiding or watched Viplav from a distance. one happened that he looked in and her direction but could not identify it because she wore a headscarf over her face. When she returned from Banaras everyone thought would die as they become very sick with grief. But Vidha her power and she draws all of Vidhi. Parshaya looked worried and asked myself what would happen if Viplav learns that he is the father of Vidha. he wanted to help Danh because it is for him was one person who was and it helped a lot. Parshaya was on the edge of the law and due Danhi and small Vidhi he is back on track and said he will always be in my life with them and that they will always help. Parshaya has agreed to play Danhin hasbend before Viplav although he was not pleased that he lies or Danhi will do. Then he smiled and said. Danhi. when it comes my tied up and when she's talking to me playing your husband both have to kill us. hahahaha Danhi smiled and remembered his best friend who married Parshaya last year. She went to visit with her parents so they can now play husband and wife. Hahahaaha, can you imagine her face when I tell her. While laughing she did not notice that Viplav across the street and look at her. Him every her smile was shot in the stomach. He watched as she enjoyed with Parsha and laughing. Jealousy by the Destroyed and this was just another confirmation that Danhi now happy with another man.Viplav is slowly moved on. He wanted to find Vidhu and to return the bracelet. He found Vidhu how to play in front yard. When she saw him she said only Rakshas. Do not expect him to be Viplav genuine smile that nickname. I thought it would get angry and he just stood there and laughed. When he came to himself he said that this is the most beautiful nickname is heard and that he really liked how she said. He took her face in his hand and looked into her dark eyes. somehow he was glad and pleased that this keeps at his side. He thought he had stumbled upon a most beautiful child in his life. she was beautiful. She was wearing a red dress with a bow. and her hair was restless because it was curly. no matter how she tried to calm curls had failed. hands has been wonderful, although they were dirty from the mud because she made a cake for her doll. Vidha watched in Viplav and told him. Now we are best friends. You came back to me a bracelet, I told you it is very important to my mom. Viplav said. that is very important but your dad is there with you but can again buy that same bracelet. Vidha got confused and said. Where's my dad ... What do you mean, my dad is here? Whom do you think. Now it was the turn of Viplav to confuse ... Well ... at this man who was wearing when I found the bracelet. A Vidha if this ... You mean Dad Parshaya, he's my best dad. and he kept me there when the other ..he and his wife Sarah are the best. My dad is away at some place and I still have not met since a lot of work ... Once my dad is able to come he will come and take me with him. Yes it will and my mother go with us. Viplav who stood and listened to what she was talking about Vidha no longer able to speak. Just tears coming down her face. Now he realized that Vidha not know who her father is. Incidentally gripped very hands Vidhi and on this occasion percent had a small shovel with which he bathed the ground. a little hurt and started the blood to flow. Viplav was quickly wiped the blood with his sleeve and quickly led to the fountain where she washed his hands. He was up on her and moved her to a hotel.

zajedno thumbnail

When he arrived at the hotel waiting for him Raja who immediately noticed the blood on the shirt and asked what it was. Viplav has told all what happened and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Raja was looking shirt, and then he was struck with an idea he had to do it yourself. Dadi called and said they came up with, but he had to take a little Viplav hair. waiting to Viplav out of the bathroom and quickly entered the bathroom and took a pair of comb hair. He hid the shirt and hair and went to find the Piyom. Piyi anything yet did not want to talk because he wanted first to see how things unfold. He smiled when he realized that he slowly began to fall in Piyu.while Raja was the Piya, which still did not know that Raja best friend Viplav ... Viplav is thought to be to call Danhi and to seek again to be found. He called Danhi and when she answered he did not know what to say. Danhi felt that it Viplav and just quietly say Viplav ... Viplav requested plans to meet in order to once again discuss. Danhi wanted first to refuse but she changed her mind and said she can or can not be long because it has a lot of work. What Viplav not know. and that is that Danhi has a large retail chain with flowers, and it has become a very successful young woman. One of the most wanted and here in Mumbai for decoration. Her father, otherwise known oncologist and the best doctor for oncology Danhi helped to his feet. She should not have to return the money but it is done and now is with Parshayi very busy with the decoration.

Viplav is up in the morning with a strong headache and went to find the Danh. He came out of the hotel and just fainted. Destiny is something that will now be the main word in life Viplav. Just then passed Danhin father and saw the Viplav how fainted. Quickly came up and introduced him to the hotel. With the help of the hotel staff took her to the room. When he entered the room all he understood. Viplav is sick and very sick. The bed stood a rack with a drip on the nightstand stood tablets. read the tablets and realized that Viplav has leukemia. waiting for her to come Viplav themselves to be able to talk to him. While he waited he crossed the room and saw that Viplav has pictures Danhi him. It was terribly shaken and then he realized that this guy goes and what is going on. not knowing that the daughter. but he had to shut up because the most important is the safety of small Vidhi.Danhi came to the place where agreed with Viplav and waited for him to appear. when he did not appear for more than an hour, she got mad and told herself that she would never allow herself to a fool and to agree to get together again. He never thought that maybe something happened. Meanwhile, Raja took a hair sample and Vidhina blood test to see who is the father of Vidhi. They said they would, because they know Dadi to do as fast as they can and to await the results may already tomorrow. Raja was happy and wanted to say Viplav but has refrained from doing so, because he did not want to give false hope Viplav, especially because it is in such a state. The hotel Viplav is slowly coming himself and what he saw was not pleased him. Danhin father was sitting next to him and watched him closely. Viplav knew that now everything is over and now it will be difficult to persuade the thief of Danh that nothing says Danhi. Danhi father was closely watched and then he began to ask questions about leukemia. He found out that Viplav on the waiting list for a bone marrow transplant. and that the prognosis remained a little more time if they do not find a donor. The doctor thought how much this guy is a great man and now that it is better to know he was sorry that he's lying for Vidhu. But then he started working paternal instinct and had to shut up. He said Viplav that will keep the secret as long as I do not decide to speak.

zajedno thumbnail

He made a deal with Viplav to come to him to the hospital to do some more analysis. Viplav agreed and then was worried because he had forgotten to be found with Danhi. The doctor said not to worry that he would say something or knowing Danhi probably is now angry, then he laughed and said my daughter is just silly. He went and left Viplav that little consider. Viplav took the phone and called Danhi. phone is ringing all the way and it was obvious that she does not intend to answer the phone. Viplav laughed and just said, always the same, nothing has changed. He wrote a message in which she explains that he could not come because he met her father. At that moment Danhi talking with his father and he confirmed that he met Viplav and he talked a little with him. he said that he did not apologized for Vidhu as she would like. He just asked me to once again consider everything as it is now seen that Viplav great guy. When he ended the conversation with Danhi sought Dulari and his mother and said he needed to talk to the two of them, got out of the house on the pretext that isu little to walk through, hundreds of Danh was usually because he used to see every day of their grandmother and parents to go for a walk. When they moved away from the house doctor said it first finds a quiet place where you will explain to them all. Dulari a little scared, not knowing what was going on. The doctor then told everything he knew about Viplav he himself could not hold back the tears in his eyes as not Dulari. They cried like a baby because they did not know what to do. But since now they have to preserve this secret and they had to see how to protect and Danh pain and Vidhu. But they will want to help. They agreed that they do blood tests to see if maybe one of them responds. Dulari said she would look with Parshaya and it will ask you nothing says DanhiViplav resolved to buy a house or rent an apartment somewhere because it is necessary for him to stay here and find out what happened. After two days arrived Raja in his hotel and said he had to talk to them. urgently. Viplav worried because the voice I'd rather understand that it's really something very important. He came down the hall and looked Raji, paradise was sitting in a cafe in front of him and he kept on his desk an envelope. When he sat Raju told him what he did or did not know the result of the DNA. It is still left to Viplav. Viplav was left alone because the Raja went. He turned the envelope in his hands and did not know what it works. yet be decided on the best step. He called Danhi and said he must immediately meet. Danhi would not even hear or when she felt a determination in his voice, she agreed to see. When he arrived he saw Viplav an envelope in his hands. You know what this is. This is a truth that will change everything. I tell you what happened and it is not keen on Raja, because he did something that he did not even think about it.

You'll open the envelope and tell me the truth. Danhi took the envelope and said. You want the truth then listen. One day alone received that same envelope where it was written that we have a child. You are me away from myself and I called again wrote a letter and told to wait for a child and you're at Kamine said that does not want to know for me and for the bas***d that I wear. My misfortune was that I believe that you love me. And when you came to set you a question that matched what you and sent a message over the Kamine. whose Vidha.? And she is your or you do not have any right to it. so please leave me and my child alone. Viplav all lost, he said. I have a child. I'm a father. How could you do that. why you wings Vidhu me. How could you leave me. How do we handle this. Do you believe that I could tell you. I, who was only you. Do you think I could have something to think about. You bas***d, I'm surprised that you could even think something like that from me. I'm a terrible shot and now I tell you. I'm staying here until we straighten this injustice. As for Kamine she was killed in fighting with my mother and grandfather. I learned that I have an uncle and probably know when it comes. now looking for someone to blame for murdered my father. that's why I came here. Fate brought me here and now that I know the truth will not go away. I father. Vidha my daughter. she is a beautiful girl is my daughter. Dear God ... I have no words. Danhi ... you're a dumbass. He turned and slowly walked toward the hotel asking God just to give him the strength to get to bed. I'm a father. I have a daughter. Pounding in his ears. Raja saw it and quickly approached him because he presumed that it is very difficult.Viplav kept its promise. bought the house she moved with her Dadi. Raja has been there more for him than he went to Banaras. Of course, amid all between him and Puye and finally gathered the courage to ask Piyu. The wedding is scheduled for next month. Viplav enjoyed with his daughter and of course with \ Danhi. Not allowed to say no Danhi n and Vidhi what about njim.Dadi was delighted and urged all Viplav that says Danhi and to try to see if the Vidha this person who can help him. Everyone knew what it was and even Parshaya who is very fond of Viplav tried to calm him and DanhiGo several times and in Mumbai in control and the father of Danhi was the one who helped him the most. arrived and Holi. celebrate all together and Viplav took the opportunity to dance with Danhi to his favorite song. Teri meri prem kahani. In one moment is just a great big hug Danhi and only said he would like to order this song lasts forever ...

zajedno thumbnail

After a few days of peace to go to Mombaj to try chemotherapy. Danhi was angry because she thought again running away from their lives. He came that day. Said goodbye to everybody and Danhi is barely holding back my tears / Viplav said he keeps Vidhu and will look to return in a few months and then you will see what will happen next. Vidha was angry and very annoyed and so it is called Rakshas. she could not say goodbye to him. she went into the house and brought a bracelet and told him ..

This bracelet I give you that you can come back to me when you get back. He went all broken and with the hope that they will return one day. It is sad to watch Danhi that he is all the time remained faithful and who again showed how great is her love. and now he again hurt her. He went to Mumbai in the hospital and went to therapy. one day so it was bad that the father of Dunham decided to tell the truth Danhi. I said that \ Viplav in the hospital and that he was dying and that he tried again to protect them from pain. Danhi has not waited for a moment the village is on a plane and went to the hospital with Vidhi. First they took the blood and so they went to see Viplav. He was unable to come himself with joy and pain and another thing happened. Danh's the way she Vidhi that Vipllav her dad and that is needed now to help her dad ozdravio.ona agreed on everything. Because the Vidha knew loves Viplav and that always wants to have him as her dad. Viplav was very proud and happy and Danhi said that he was now a fool. wanted him to wake up from sleep and say that he should have already been to say what it is. She was jealous of his comings and several times she saw a girl coming out of his house, but it was a nurse. the next day he took Danhi results and showed Viplav. he refused to be a donor Vidha and no one could convince her otherwise. Sam Vidha told him Rakshas you're my dad and I gave you a bracelet. So now I'm waiting for me back when you get out of the hospital. It was enough to Viplav decision to agree to the operation. The operation was successful and Viplav is excellent oporavljavao. Danh's all the time along with Vidhi stayed in Mumbai. Before he left the hospital Danhi one day came alone and asked myself what I was waiting for that he asks Viplav that you want to marry me when you get out of the hospital. Everyone was surprised with her courage and answer all know. Meanwhile, Raja has revealed the truth about the murder of the father of Viplav and arrested Tripurarija and then reveal all / when Viplav left the hospital he could not breathe from the attention he has had all provided and how much they all cared for him. but it was just enough to make it past their beloved pupil and to enjoy with my daughter. The wedding was a double. Danhi and Viplav ... but on the other hand Raya and Piya. After 6 months has confirmed that Viplav completely healed and that day is and Danhi has announced another good news that Viplav become a dad for the second time.

my dear friends, this is a story that I like and I wish something like this happened. This is written just for you because you have given me support and that that sometimes not even been aware of. The end.

I hope you that you like