INDEX

Part-1

PART 1(B)

Edited by pranita1202 - 10 years ago
pranita1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

NOTE

first thing friends maine kuch bhi likh rahi hoon. jo dimag mein aaya woh type kar diya

so ye mere dimag ki khichdi hai.

so just dabbling with words and scribbling something out coz padai karke pak gayi hoon main.

so this is just a outcome of my frustrated mind.

so chala lena jaise bhi ho.

it won't have more than 6 parts . i guess so.

PART 1 (A)

It was way past  midnight. The arena outside the railway station was deserted contradicting to its nature of being packed with people. Though the street lamps were the source of light along with the stars. Dragging the wheeled suitcase , she came outside the station . by moving her head left and right she couldn't find a single soul on the street . she checked time in her watch ,tipping her spectacle back on the nose she raised her head again surveying the road.

She held the lapels of the denim jacket together which she was wearing over her T-bag top ,so to sustain some warmth as it was chilly atmosphere at night time

Finally she saw beacon of yellow light , its source was from the nearing taxi.With sigh of relief she began moving towards it as she was 5 to 6 feet away from the  bonnet taxi . someone coming from the rear side of the taxi , dashed in the back seat by opening the door and closing it.

Her face fell in surprise and anger , she quickly moved towards the taxi.and bend her head  so to peep through the front passenger seat window

"arrey bhaiya zara andheri west chalna (drive to andheri west)" the voice of the backseat occupant instructed the taxi driver .

She angled her gaze towards the direction , though the ambience was dark as the there was no light inside the taxi, but the voice's owner's face was slightly visible as it was milky white.

"X'cuse me MR ye meri taxi (X'cuse me MR that's my taxi)" she said pointing the finger towards the backseat.

The taxi driver turned the inner light on , flooding the interior of the taxi with white light from the tubelight.

"ramesh uncle bataiye inhe ki ye meri taxi hai(ramesh uncle tell him dat its my taxi)" she asked  the taxi driver to support her

Angling his face slightly to the back , the middle aged driver said "arrey bhaisaab ye inki taxi".(listen its her taxi)

The fair faced stranger , moved forward ,placing his chin on the top of the front seat &said

"par bhaiya taxi toh aap chala rahe hai naa. Toh ye taxi inki kaise huyi. Aur waise bhi main already baith chuka hu" (but how can it be her taxi wen u r driving,anyway I m already sitted)

DRIVER ="Arrey samajne ki kosish kijiye inhone taxi phone karke bulwayi hai"(try to understand ,she phoned up and called the cab).

She just swiftly dumped the suitcase on the rack above the taxi's top it fitted perfectly .

She flung the door open and climbed inside the cab beside the stranger. But instead of facing him she folded her hands & was looking in straight direction and spoke him in kind of stern fashion.

"ab apko pata chal gaya hai ki ye taxi maine bulwayi hai toh plz aap bahar nikal ne ka kasth karenge (so as for now u might have known I called the cab . so plz care to leave) "

For few moments as there was no reply , she turned towards the stranger and said (pointing her finger to her ear)

" Sunayi nahi deta kya aapko (didn't u heard wat I just said)"

She said looking at the stranger  who she noticed was dressed in black shirt and blue jeans. in the white light being less than a foot away from him in the confinements of the cab , as he might have placed the bag near his side of door the distance between them was further lessen . instead of looking at her side, his face was tilted other side.

"ha ha main pahunch chukka hoon (yes yes I have reached)"

She was bewildered as who he was talking to than she realized he was talking on the cell phone. This got her more mad

She tried to get his attention by tapping his shoulder blade with a finger.

Finally he faced her narrowing his midnight black eyes on her ,his jet black hairs were tousled slightly .

When she realized that she finally had got his undivided attention ,she spoke to him

"Mr didn't u hear wat I said. Ye meri taxi hai toh aap bahar nikaliye"

He "Arrey par main pehle baitha tha"

She "Par taxi maine phone karke bulayi thi"

He == Dekhi toh maine thi ; aur baitha bhi  pehle main tha 

She "par aayi toh meri wajah se hi. Toh chup chap uttar jayiye.aur doosri taxi pakadiye"

He  "doosri taxi. Kahan se laau taxi iss waqt"

She sarcastically "toh ghoda (horse) manga lijiye. Par meri taxi se uttariye"

"Choti ,jane bhi do main tumhe pehle ghar chod deta hoon . phir inhe bhi drop kar dunga"

At last the taxi driver who was an acquaintance of her family interjected in the war of words.

She "but ramesh uncle aapko toh maine bulaya tha"

Ramesh "pata hai par itni raat ko inhe taxi kaha se milengi"

She finally gave in ; saying fine.

The cab's engine started and finally it took off,

She was leaning to her side's window , the air was making her already curly hair fluster ,so she was tucking them behind her ear , as one side of her hair was secured with the 

"tick tock clips" ;she was using her hand to manage the other side.

When she eyed him with the corner of her eyes he was mere few inches away from her, instead of "full seat "(in a sense as in there r 3 seats in back of cab) only quarter portion of sit was between them. She frowned and stared at him and  retrieving her specs by pushing it back on the upwards path of her nose; said

"ab kya meri godh mein aake baitho ge(r u gonna sit on my lap now)"

He "main aapki godh liye thoda bhari (heavy) rahunga", he retaliated and in haste he picked his bag which was on his side of door and place it between them.

She"Battameez"( mannerless)

He "batdimag"(brainless)

She "kya kaha"

He "kyu dimag ke saath kaan bhi kharab hai kya"

She "mera toh sab thik hai. Par lagta hai tum tameez ghar pe bhul ke aye ho.ekto tumhari help ki aur tum jubaan lada rahe ho"

"badi meherbani huyi aapki" he said by joining his hand in praying manner.

She "Bikul" .

But was he had plugged the earphones in his ear and than inserting in the mobile slot , he began to listen music with his eyes closed and  his head placed comfortable on the seat.

"bada aaya " she muttered and leaned her head near the window , the cool breeze making her doze off.

After listening six songs ,he stole a glance to the reluctant  traveling companion. She was asleep , the breeze making her hair flow over her face. 

While Sleeping even devil can resemble an angel .

This thought hit him.

Involuntary his hand moved to tuck back her stray strands of hair. HE bend his upper body towards her as his bag was separating them, his face mere inches away from her. He noticed that her face was totally make-up free . But it only accentuated her creamy complexion and the flawless nature of her skin. He wondered was may be the colour of the sleeping eyes  behind those black framed spectacles.

In next second he found down Brown , they were dark brown and those sleepy eyes , were blinking and looking at him .

PART 1(B)

Edited by pranita1202 - 11 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice Banner n Name,

1st cindrella khatam karu phir ishye start karungi,

U Do Continue; Love u
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haye

haye

haye

koi mujhe yeh btao ki rajat or mugdha itne cute kyun h

haye re

inki fights always made me smile

waise ek baat bolu buddy mera dimaag v kharab ho gya padh padh ke

now it refreshed me totally

thoda accha feel ho rha h

naam kya h in dono ka

ek hi taxi me dono ladte hue kitne acche lag rha

wow apna rt to bada handsome lag rha h

mugs to h hi miss angel

arey ye to khatam ho gya
ye kya kiya

aage ka kaha h
mujhe aage padhna h

this is nt dne
itna chota ud tha

jaldi ud plzz
can't wait
plzz
luv
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Great start and cute fight, thanls 4 pm and plz update ur other ff too specially cinderella plzzz
sweetnandu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very good start..interesting..
pls do update soonish... 😊
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's good yaar...

continue soon sweetheart...
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dekho di..
 pehle tho aapne aapne ffs n ss's ko khichadi kyu bola...
 muje khichadi pasand nhi ...
 but aapke ffs bhot jyada psnd h..
 so all in all...
 khichadi n aapke ffs ka durr durr tak koi relation nhi h...
 plz ...
 consider dis for eva...

legally in lov ko padte hi mere dil mei suii chubi...'

sui chubhi n awaaz nikili...
 oii oii oii oii oeiii...

abhi tak ek bhi update nhi hoa h uska?

n aapko bata dun...
 ffs k mamale mei aap sabse bade amiir ho- 5 ffs n ek ss bhi...
 kya rich ppl ho aap di??

samajh rhe ho na aap...
 ishq wala love..
 o ..
 kya title h..
 h banner...
 hoye oye...
 rm se jodi hoi herr cheez muje psnd h...

next abt..stry...

o my god- taxi na hoi koi teddy bear ho gya.. mugdha k liye...
 ki kisi aur ko degi hi nhi...

but i liked her possessiveness...

badme rt k uper bhi tho haq issi tarah jamana...
 okies...

di, aapko english mei translate krne ki jarurat nhi ..
 agr log rm ko jante htho hindi bhi pakka jante h..
 so chill...

hindi jaisi baat kisi mei nhi h...englist beech mei gussa ker.. dnt spoil d feeling di..plz...

o my god...
 banda aapne aap ko rukk nhi paa raha..kheecha chala jaa rha h..
 oye hoye...

hania? kaisi lagi humari mugdha tumhe...
yehi h tumhari hone wali biwi..
 haq se dekho lo...ekdum pass se dekh lo...
bade nazo se banai h bhagvan ne tumhare liye!

pasand aayi na.. dil loot liya na...?

o teri! ab gye beta tum...
ankhe khool gyi uski...
 ab band h tumhari...
 fight prt 2 begins...

di plz...legally in lov bhi do na... i wanna knw it better abt plot n evevrhng.

plz...

aapne chote version ki itni baat tho sunani hi padegi