Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolbuddy thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/429724 update Oct 9, 2006 by Vasantha_rao007

Samay is shocked on knowing he has tumor.He says ..it can't be.Rusty also says perhaps the reports are false.But the doc saysthat I have only one patient by name khurana.He says that s has to be hospitalised for a day so that the tests can be done..Samay and R are sitting in the corridor...he is shattered...Rusty puts her hand on his...He is in tears..so now you have become Mrs.Samay khurana..you should be happy Rusty.R says I do not such a situation even to my enemies.But Samay says your hatred for me is greater than yuor enemity...Leave me all alone...Rusty you should rejoice ...Please go away from here...Rusty is all silent..Paddy gives her a call and says that Samay has filed a case against the tender that Deol got it by unfair means....R is shocked..Samay goes for the tests...Rusty goes to the temple and says to herself why is she not feeling happy on knowing Samay's condition..what's happening to me?i cursed this guy and when he is in pain ..why I am not happy?...She asks the Deity to show her the way..Then Rusty's spirit(Arey yaar...that same person appears in a white dress...filmi style)tells her that what she is feeling for S is not wrong.she says..he is your husband..you took sat phere .....Rusty remembers her shaadi scene .

Outside she meets Biji and K and thet her abt the court case.Samay inthe hos....sees R outside ...so you are still here..R asks him abt the case.

Samay says to Rusty...you really do not know who i am..you just don't...Why will I file a case against your papa...what Samay leaves behind he leaves it forever.The doc says nothing to worry....But the time is short....only one month...after that it will become serious..He tells them to bring Mohini's DNA ..blah..blah reports so that the treatment can be started.

At home,Samay's parents are shocked and feel uncomfortable when Samay says he needs Mom's reports.The father tries to leave and Samay stops him..saying ....I find that you are hiding from me some truth and Madan says..you are our adopted son ..not our own..S and R are shocked.

Precap:Samay says to Rusty I will face death If I do not have enemies aruond me .R is almost in tears.Biji tells Deol abt Tumor....he hardly cares sayin g that he is dying a bit early ..that's the only diff.  

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/430911 update Oct 10, 2006 by Vasantha_rao007

Samay tells his parents to say that theyjust joked abt his adoption.But Madan says that is the truth.He says that they didn't have children after marriage  and so when they came to INDIA,they adopted him.. that he was only 3 months old...After he came into their lives everything went well with their lives...prospered in business etc..etc... and they also had these 3crazy kids..But to them Madan says he always remained their eldest son.He also says they wanted to tell him the truth as years went by...but couldn't..Samay is listening to all this with a sad expression.Madan tells him thatthey never thought that in this kind og situation the truth will come out.The lambi sis and shona are also listening.

Samay then is sitting all alone in the room..remembering the curse ..and tells to himself..Yes..I am alll alone today..I do not have anybody whom I can call my own...he is crying and Madan comes and says that he is there.

Samay says Whatever I had was all yours dad..all the money cars..ppl would call me MR.Khurana and all this is due to you..Please forgive for all the troubles that I gaveyou..Madan says I forgave you long ago...You will ever be my son.We will fight this fight together.And Samy hugs him

Our lady is watching all thiswithout heir knowlredge.Then Madan is sad and he prays to the deity and Rcomes in and says I am also with you.He says I heard That a suhagan can even bend the pwr of god(sumthing of that sort..I am not sure)Then Mohini comes in and says ..how will we do all thI.Rusty say..I will go on a search mission.Only give the address of the orphanage....Mohini says ..this is Mission impossible..yhry willl not give the details that easily..Rusty ia hell bent ...So the addressis a place somewhere near Delhi(perhaps Gurgaon...not sure) 

Samay is standing all alone in the room And R puts her hand on him.S says...what you told turned out to be true..Why are you here..go .Rsays I am worried abt you...Samay says I am only used to seeing hatred in your eyes for me..Why ..Why are you worried..Don't show all thisfalse feelings for me.I deserved all this for the sins I committesd ...Please Madam go away..Rusty is crying and looks at him with tears  and runs from there.

Paddy tells Deol that they are blacklisted ..that tender..Deol is shocked .He scolds Biji for havingspoken to R...he comes to know abt the tumor..He says why are you telling me..the guy ruined me...He is dying

Madhura sides with Biji and together they take a class for him how we should sympathise with those in pain.

PRE:CAP.....Samay is driving the car recklessly and the images of Ruaty and DEol laughing at him..all imagination..He gets the attack..looses control..hits a tree...

So tomorrow hospital scene perhaps...

Shanaz....the scenes between Madan and Samay were very moving I felt..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/430923  update Oct 10, 2006 by coolbuddy

Today's special is sorry season....all where on guilt trip today & asking forgiveness 

Sam is shocked to hear that Mohini & Madan are not his biological parents. He tells Madan you are not my father, mom is not my mom. I am not your son. (ghooma phira ke, he is repeating same thing). He pleads Madan to say that he is joking. He tells him please tell me you are my parents. Pls say you just lied to me. Then Madan tell his story.

Even after 4 years of marriage, they were not able to conceive. They did many medical tests but there was no problem with them. One fine day they decided to adopt a child from the orphanage & the first kid they saw @ the orphanage was you Sam. You were just 3 month old then. Even then, you would look straight into our eyes.(he had those wild eyes since birth kya baat hai) We adopted you & came to Canada. You brought good fortune to our family. In 4 months time, my business flourished & Mohini was expecting Sweety, then she gave birth to Shona n Nick. However, for us u always remained our older son n will always remain.

Mohini tells him, we did not hide the truth from you intentionally, but your father could not bring in the courage to tell u the truth. Madan tells him, he knew one day we had to tell the truth, but @ this stage & this way he did not expect.

Randhir is in deep thoughts. Biji asks him why is he quite or if had a fight with anyone. Randhir asks Biji if she met Rusty. She tells him she met her at the temple. Randhir argues with her saying didn't I warn you not to meet her. Biji confronts him saying, I did not meet her deliberately….. I met her @ the temple where she had come to pray for Samay. Biji breaks the news to Randhir that Sam has brain tumor. Randhir tells her he is not interested in their life, if Sam has to die 2moro, I wish he died today (what a heartless person he is) surprise surprise, Mathura feels bad listening to Randhir's harsh comments. Mathura argues with him saying you must not wish such a thing for your enemy. Mathura's changed behavior surprises Biji. She is glad to hear this from Mathura.

Mathura tells Biji, being a woman I understand a woman's plight. Biji request Randhir to forget the past & move on with the present.

Paddy comes in with a bad news. He informs Randhir that the complaint, which Sam had lodged against them, due to it, their tender has been rejected & they are black listed now. All are sad on hearing this. (how many rivals does this Randhir has)

Sam is standing alone in his room recalls Rusty's curse. There is nobody in the wide world whom I can say mine. I am all alone. I don't have anybody. Sam is crying like a child. He looked so disheartened today. They show someone putting a hand on Sam's shoulder (nope it's not Rusty but Madan) Madan asks Sam for forgiveness, he tells him I am responsible for your plight. I have committed a crime. But my selfless love was hidden behind my decision. Please forgive me.

Sam tells him, its not his fault. He is grateful for whatever he has done. He gave him status, name, fame, a family. He cannot imagine his life, if they had not adopted him. (Today is sorry season…… all are asking each others forgiveness) Sam asks Madan for forgiveness for misbehaving with him, for not respecting him, for not listening to him, for not caring for him. He tells him I always misbehaved with you when you gave me only love. He tells Madan, I don't know if God exist. For me you are God.

Madan tells him not to compare him to God and if for Sam he had to fight with God he will fight. You & I will win this war my son. They both hug. Sam tells yes Dad we will fight & win.

Madan is asking forgiveness from Devi Maa. He says I have promised Sam that I'll not let anything happen to him but I am myself helpless & dependent. He tells you have to protect & help my son Devi Maa. Rusty comes in & motivates Madan. She tells him they all are together & nothing will happen to Sam, but for that, they have to find Sam's biological mother. Mohini comes in & says that impossible as orphanage people will not disclose the truth. Rusty says they can still try & ask for the name of the orphanage. Mohini tells it is somewhere far off in Delhi in Gurgaon.

Its night time & Randhir is leaving to meet someone. Mathura asks him where is he going @ this hour. Randhir tells he has to meet the people of Mothers Foundation, so that they don't cancel their fund. He is sad that he still loves his daughter who has deceived him & is the reason for all his misery. He tells Mathura, he wished he had listened to her.

Sam is standing alone. Rusty comes n puts her hand on his shoulder. He asks her why she has come; he does not want to see false sympathy. She tells him that she is worried for him. He asks her why is she worried, as this is what she wanted. She cursed him. He is used to the hatred in her eyes. He tells her please tell the truth you wanted this to happen to me. I am paying for my deed. Please leave me alone. Rusty leaves.

Coming Up: Sam is driving in the night & think of Rusty laughing at him. He thinks of how Randhir pledged to take revenge on him. He gets his attack n his car goes & hits a tree

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/432014 update Oct 11, 2006 by coolbuddy & Vidya0906

Someone please fill in the end, as I missed the last few minutes, (stupid bro changed the channel & I was lost watching jaanu Abhi in Umrao Jaan trailor didnt realise i was missing on Sexy Sam😉)

Its dinnertime & all are waiting for Sam; Rusty comes to the living room looking for Sam, when Simon informs them Sam left in his car. Rusty is tensed as it is late in the night & she has no clue where Sam would have gone.

Sam s driving along a highway, he recalls Rusty's curse, then the Doc asking him to get his mothers medical reports & telling him you have only one month, Madan telling him he is not their biological son, their voices are haunting him. He cannot accept the fact he is nearing death. He has lived life on his own terms; he does not want to live on empathy. He is driving slowly, when he gets the attack indication, he loses the control of wheel & misses hitting a cab arriving from the opposite direction. His car hits a tree & he falls unconscious.

The cab driver stops his car on seeing the accident. The cabbie is none other than our Sam's sasurji, Randhir Singh Deol, but luckily, Paddy is present too.(otherwise this khadoos would have left him in the lurch to die) They reach out for the victim's help, much to Randhir's disappointment it is his worse enemy Sam. Paddy tells Randhir let us help him out, but Randhir refuses. Paddy is shocked to see him behave this wayEhe argues with Randhir telling how can we leave him alone, to which Randhir tells this is the justice of God. Paddy tells him let God do his justice, he request him to forget for a moment he is Samay Khurana your enemy, forget that he is related to you, just for sake of humanity help him.

Its too late in the night & Mohini is yawning (kumbhkaran), even Rusty has gone in search of Sam. Lucky comes in with Rusty. She ask Madan, if Sam has returned, to which Mohini gives a sarcastic reply telling if he had returned why would we be awake at this hour. Lets us go to sleep; Sam must be enjoying himself at some party.

Madan asks Rusty if she looked for Sam @ places which he frequents often. Rusty tells him she has looked for him at all places, but could not find him.

Mohini is watching TV & laughs loudly. Madan is irritated with her & turns the TV off, Mohini argues if you people are not able to locate Sam, why should I not enjoy.

Rusty rcvs a call from Paddy & he informs her about Sam's accident. She leaves instantly.

Sam regains his senses and he is surprise to see Biji near him. He looks @ Randhir (who is standing like a statue against a wall near the door) Rusty reaches Deol house & without saying hi, hello to her dad reaches out for Sam n ask him if he is doing fine, how did he meet with the accident, if he is feeling better now. Paddy tells her, he is fine & how he & Randhir got Sam to their place. Rusty thanks her father, but Heartless Statue does not respond, she bows her head for his blessings, but he does not move. Rusty tells him, maybe I don't deserve your blessing, but I am glad you care for me & got Sam to your place. Randhir burst her bubble saying she is sadly mistaken & he has no feeling for her or Sam especially with the recent turn of events he does not care for them even more. Sam asks him what did I do now? Randhir tells him when you play dirty it is ok but when sum1 else plays the game you go & complain. Sam denies Randhir's accusation & Lucky supports him. He tells without our knowledge our manager complained and Sam has no clue of this. Sam says I have not been to office for weeks & I have no idea what is happening there. He pleads to Randhir that he is telling the truth, but sasurji not interested in listening to him. He tells Sam if you have done it, accept it & for the last time he does not want to see their faces in his house & ask them to leave.

Lucky, Sam & Rusty are driving back home. Sam tells Rusty you might not believe me, but I did not complain. Rusty feels sad for her father that his tender got rejected & this means he has to start fresh. Sam asks her to have sum patience, its matter of few days and very soon she will be with her family. Rusty tells Lucky to stop the car near a Gurudwara, but Sam refuses. He asks her if she wants to beg for his life or for his death. She tells him when he did not bother for her problems why is he worried for them now. She reminds him that the Doc just need your mothers medical reports & 2moro we are heading for it. Rusty & Sam reach Gurudwara. Rusty closes her eyes n starts praying, Sam on other hand is lost in his thoughts. He is looking at Rusty & asking forgiveness from God. He tells God pls forgive me, when Rusty is near me, I don't want to see or concentrate on anything else. I have started worshipping her. I know it is a sin, but pls forgive me. Its my last wish that she acknowledges my love for her & I breath last in her arms.

Rusty praying to Babaji: maybe I am the 1st wife who does not want her hubby's wish to come true. I regret cursing him, but @ that point of time I was upset & angry, I never wished bad for anyone. You  have always showed me the rite path. Pls save Sam. Pls help us in our journey to Delhi.

Madan is waiting alone in the hall. Simon opens the door. Madan is glad to see Sam back with Rusty he asks him where he had gone, he tells him he bothers him a lot. He warns him if he behaves like this next time, he shall not allow him to go out. Mohini the Garfield tells if this drama is over can we go & sleep. Mohini complains to Sam she is not happy that he is following the Indian tradition & he. Sam is sad & thinks instead of complaining if you had hugged me, I would ha felt better.

Madam Rusty in her pink gown (when will she change her night gown) is shown packing. Sam asks her if she is going somewhere (Sam looked so cute asking Rusty) she tells not me ask where are we going. He ask the same. She says better, we both are going to delhi to find the orphanage & look for your bio Mom.

Last Part Update by Vidya0906 (Thnks Vidya 😊)

Rusty says we both are going to the orphanage from where your parents adopted you. We are going in search of your birth mom. Sam says, you are not going, this is my ladaai and I will fight it alone. I dont want your sympathy. Rusty starts lecturing him, says I am your better half and it is my duty to be by your side in good and bad times and so please don't stop me from coming with you. Samay who is always alert picks on her and tells toh iska matlab hai tumne mujhe maaf kiya? She looks at him and remembers all the misdeeds done by him till date. She feels awkward and says please dont confuse these two things. My forgiving you and my nibhaaoing your saath are two different issues. He says no they are not. Only if you tell me you have forgiven me, then we will go together, otherwise no. He takes her hands in his and looks deeply into her eyes. Poor Rusty stands no chance in front of our Lion King.

Tomm: Randhir moves away from Rusty and goes and sits in his cab. Rusty is sad but she touches the ground where her dad stood and then touches her head. Randhir watches all this from the side mirror of the cab. He is moved and blesses her from far.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/432957 update Oct 12, 2006 by Vasantha_rao007

Samay asks her whether she forgave...Rusty says..I can't forgive you for what you did to my family..Now I am your wife...hence I want to help you..I leave it to you...even if you do not want to come with me ..I willl go aloneTo Delhi..Samay says Ok I too will come.He says to her we will go by bus..I want to see howit will be..I enjoyed only what my papa gave...

None of the siblings or Mohini are there to send them except Simon and Madan..Rusty takes the blessing...Madan says ..why bus/..R says ..the cars are in the garage..so by bus..Madan tells Samay..you are a lion bete..I know this is...diifficult mushkil....But I know you will come out of it victoriously.So they leave

Both of them sit in the bus..R sees her papa and gets down and runs to him..Samay asks her why..But she says I will come in a minute....The rest of the passengers are hurrying the conductor..Samay says ..My wife will come..Please wait..a woman saya 2min..now 2 hours..come on start the bus..Rusty looks like running the race to meet her papa.this guy is deaf..

Atlast she meets him and tells him I am going ...But he turns away his face..She tuoches the ground and Deol sees this from th emirror and blesses her..R doesn't see this.

Both are in the bus,Samay sees a couple siiting at the side of them..they are enjoying the journey..So he imagines hugging his wife..and comes out of the dream....Next in the fields..in the bullock cart..next in the dhaba...Samay is not seen..R is searching for him and Samay is singing a song ..R sees him and runs and hugs him crying out..SAMAY..ALL THIS SAMAY IS DREAMING..AH........AH..

They reach the city..the security guard says ..there is no orphanage...that was ages back...Now there is a boutique..Samay and R are shocked..He turns to his wife and says...How stupid we were....How can anyone win over death?Rusty looks sad.

Pre cap...Samay is looking at Rusty and shouting at her loudly...(Guys I am not sure of this ...some kid at my home is burning the crackers)You just do not want to accept that you like me or love me..You are hiding your feelings..Rusty is looking at him...He is hurt on his forehead and blood is oozing out And R is taking him out...I think they are in a hotel.

Madan asks DEol with tears ...forgive my son....Deol...No way

This handsome man..sasurji will never change..Some just don't...To hell with him.

The song sequence itself covers thesecond part...SR scenes..

Shanaz.TREAT for you...JOJO..oneday I will do live update perhaps..HAHAHA

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/436547 update Oct 16, 2006 by coolbuddy

They changed the title haha it is funny Sam n Randhir share the same frame & Rusty looking @ them with a sad look on her face

Sam & Rusty are waiting somewhere on the road. Sam tells Rusty, what shall we do now, do we have choice, we came from Chandigarh to Delhi, to find the orphanage, but the orphanage doesn't exist anymore, where we can find my mom. Rusty consoles him not to lose hope, she believes when there is no hope, there is always a way out, which we have to find. When there is too much anxiety you cannot see the way.

She tells lets us look for a hotel room where we can freshen up & then carry on with our search. They come to a hotel room. Sam asks Rusty what she would like to have for breakfast. She tells him, she is not hungry. Cute scene, Sam enacts like her, who was it who was saying your mind doesn't work when you are hungry, sometime back you said you were dying of hunger, now you say you are not hungry, tell me what shall I order, she tells bread n egg.

Rusty leaves for a shower. Sam recalls all cute scenes from previous epi, her duppatta falling on his face, he lending his coat to her, Rusty hugging Sam. Suddenly he gets his attack and this time he falls to the ground in pain. Rusty who is still in the washroom ask Sam to give her the towel, when Sam does not reply, she comes out in her green gown n is shocked to see Sam on the ground. She rushes to him, looks for his medicines, places his head on her lap n feed him, his medicine. She takes little water in her hand n wipes his face. Sam holds her hand tightly n suddenly they both feel awkward n she releases her hand. Rusty gets up to call the Doc, but Sam tells her he is fine.

Rusty calls Madan n informs him that orphanage closed 5yrs back. She tells him, but she is still confident that there will be a way out. Madan gives her blessings.

Rusty has decided to go in search of the orphanage alone, when Sam tells her she is not going anywhere alone, as she does not know any person in this city & is not familiar with the route.(don't you know your wife is a super woman) She tells I am no kid and I can take care of myself. Sam again very sweetly tells her no you are not leaving, when the sudden bandit queen in Rusty resurfaces n she brings back her marriage topic. She tells him their marriage is a forced one & not based on love, so stop showing fake concern & love. Khalaas this was enough for my lion king to lose his cool. He yells at her saying the problem with you is that you are scared, earlier you were afraid of my hatred & anger and now you are scared of my love. You are scared that you might fall in love with me. He holds her face in his hands & tells you are selfish. You don't want to lose me. Suddenly he changes his words & tells no it is me who is selfish. I have given you enough pain in the past & even now making you suffer. You must not love me. Hearing this Rusty tells yes you are right & she leaves.(khadoos jaisa baap waisi beti)

She has come to the same shopping mall where once there was the orphanage. She is looking for the owner. She asks him if he has any info about the orphanage. But sadly the owner has no clue & he tells her she can get the info from his dad who will be arriving after 2 days. But Madam Rusty does not take no for an answer & gives him a lecture. She goes on with her mantra, I have come all the way from Chandigarh to look for this orphanage coz I am looking for my husbands biological mother. They are in need of her medical records as her hubby is suffering from brain tumor. But when the poor chap has no clue how can he help her. She continues to nag him & he just pushes her away (this scene didn't make any sense to me) Sam has reached the mall & he helps Rusty from falling, she can sense the anger in his eyes & tells him to relax (yeh sab panga lene se pehle sochna thaa) the owner is no less, he calls the security to chuck them out. (another over dramatic scene) the security guard start hitting Sam left n rite & one of the guard hits him on his head hard & he starts bleeding (kaash uska tumor nikal jaata, with this hit)

Madan is in Gurudwara praying for Sam & Rusty & he prays to God not to disappoint Rusty, when Biji joins in. She asks him the reason for his prayers, when Madan tells her that Sam is not their biological son, he & Mohini had adopted him. Randhir too joins them in Gurudwara. He tells I am not surprised, a person like Sam cannot be Madan Khurana's son. Madan is upset & request Randhir to forgive him coz even God is merciful and forgiving. But Randhir refuses saying he is no God.

Sam & Rusty are in a clinic with one uncle. Sam comes with a dressing on his head. The doc tells them the blow on his head was just slightly away from the tumor & thus he escaped a mishap. But they have to follow the treatment strictly. Rusty tells the doc the reason of them being in Delhi & why she is looking for the orphanage. Mr. Uncle has the poora ataa pata of the lady who used to manage the orphanage & he gives it to Rusty. She is some sister D'Souza, who now runs an old age home, which is 80 kms from Gurgaon. This uncle knows her address as he used to give donation to the orphanage & now he pays donation to the old age home

Rusty & Sam reach Ashray home for aged. They meet Sister D'Souza & she is happy to see someone visiting her for the 1st time in 5 yrs. Rusty asks her if she remembers an NRI couple named Madan & Mohini Khurana who adopted a son from the orphanage some 28yrs back. She tells her Sam is the adopted child & now he is suffering from brain tumor. She needs his biological mother's medical reports for his treatment. The sister looks @ Sam& tells them she is sorry, as she has no record of the orphanage. It ends on their shocked face.

Precap: Sam tells Rusty lets us accept the fate that my death is confirmed due to brain tumor.

Adios

CB

coolbuddy thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/437491 Oct 17 Update by coolbuddy

Hello friends.....i have done the update in a haste, in just 20mins.....pls ignore my mistakes no time to add spicy comments

Sister D'Souza feels helpless, as she is unable to help Rusty n Sam. She tells them she has no records. Sam stands to leave, but Rusty is lost in her thoughts. Sam calls her & tells let us leave as Sis can't help us. They are about to leave, when Rusty starts pleading to Sis, she tells her you have sacrificed your life for the welfare of others. With your help, you can save someone's life. Rusty goes close to Sam & tells her look @ my husband, he is nearing death by the minute. Rusty kneels down & begs sis to help them, as she is their last hope. Sis consoles her not to lose hope & trust Jesus, as he never disappoints his kids. She tells them to go n rest now she will meet them 2moro. She promises them that she will think overnight to recollect any info about Sam's mom. Sam asks her if there is any place to spend the night. Sis tells them, there is a place far off from the old age home, but has no inhabitant.

Randhir gets a new contract. A new mill is coming up in the town & he gets the contract for the transportation of the laborers. Biji is happy to hear this news and ask him for this business he will need many vehicles. Randhir puttar has arranged for 5 buses, with the funds from Mothers foundation.

Rusty and Sam enter a small chalet. Rusty is looking around the house, when Sam gets his attack (this attack ka frequency aaj kal kuch zyada hi hogaya hai). She searches for his medicines & is trying to feed him. This time the pain is unbearable & he has no strength to take the medicine. Rusty calls out for some Rahim Chacha, but he does not reply. She comes back to Sam, who is not responding now. Rusty is all panicky calling out Sam's name and asking him to open his eyes, but Sam does not respond. She checks his heartbeat & thinks what is happening to me, is it just my duty towards my husband or it is something else (arey buddhu how can u resist someone like Sexy Sam) finally Sam opens his eyes & she feeds him his medicines. Sam is sleeping on the bed and Rusty sitting by his side. She hears a knock on the door, it is Rahim Chacha who has come with breakfast. She takes the breakfast tray from Rahim Chacha. Rusty has high fever n she is feeling weak. Chacha ask her to look after herself as the weather is changing.

Rusty is having her medicines & Sam notices this. He asks her is she doing fine. She replies positive, but concerned hubby asks her if you are doing fine then why you are taking the medicines. She tells him, they are her multivitamins tablets. She gets the breakfast for Sam, but Sam has no strength to move on the bed. Rusty helps him to sit, when he realizes Rusty got high fever. He argues with her that she lied to him about her health, but Rusty does not let him speak & just feeds him a piece of paratha (how sweet) 

All this while Sam is just staring at her with lost in love look on his expressive face. He thinks I have many things to say with the change in you, but my heart will not let me.

Rusty goes to see Sis D'Souza who tells her about Sam's mother. Sam's mom was just 18 when she gave birth to Sam. She belonged to a rich American family & was soon going to get married. Just 3 months before her wedding to Sam's dad, he died in a road accident. Sam's mother tried to commit suicide, but realized she was expecting Sam & abortion was not possible. Immediately after Sam's birth, she left for Delhi & got married. Sis D'Souza has no idea where she is now or how is she.

Rusty feels helpless & leaves. She is sitting alone in the yard & crying her heart out. Sam feels sorry for her. He tells her let us go back. It is my fate that I will die of brain tumor. This is the truth and nobody can change it, you, my mom, or me. Rusty is annoyed with Sam & tells him to stop talking of his death. She pulls him by his collar and asks him who gave him the right to decide about his life, he has no right to take any decision alone. He has to live for his mom, his dad, his sisters and for…………a pause…..she gives him a look read my eyes & runs to the room. Sam goes near a cross & questions God. He tells "so is this your justice, this is how you treat your followers, I don't believe in you, but Rusty always did. Why are you punishing her for my mistakes? She is looking for happiness but all you give her is sorrows and pain. If you want to punish me, I am ready, I deserve it, but I cannot see tear in Rusty's eyes, don't do this to her. he goes down on his knees and is crying, begging God to ease Rusty's pain.

Rusty is sleeping on a couch, she calls out for Sam & tells look I have high fever, but he does not reply, she looks for him in the room & finds a note. It reads my dearest dearest Rusty, I am going, don't look for me

Precap: Sam is standing on a railway track when a train is approaching from the front. Rusty is calling him, but he does not move.

coolbuddy thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/438426 Oct 18 Update by coolbuddy

Must rename this serial as "Rusty ki search yatra"….

1st her roots in India, then her biological father , then Sam's biological mother, then the orphanage,then her disheartened hubby & the latest is Nanavati family in Sonipath

Sam has left a goodbye note for his confused wife. He writes what I have been looking for all my life, I have found it now when I am close to death. In past few days, I could see love for me in your eyes. I have been waiting for this all my life, but now I fear your budding love for me. I could not give you any happiness so I am leaving forever. Don't try to look for me, coz you cannot find me. If possible, try to forgive me & forget me, but do remember that I always loved you dearly & will always love you. Rusty cries reading the first & last love letter & she leaves on her next search.

Rusty is inquiring with the village people, if they have seen a tall dark & handsome person like Sexy Sam.Sam is walking so casually on a railway track. They show a fast train approaching & on the other hand Rusty still looking for her hubby. Finally, she reaches the tracks & sees Sam moving ahead. She is crying his name out, but he does not stop. The train is approaching fast & Rusty is running to save Sam. She manages to pull him off the track & they both fall to the ground. The look on her face was like she might slap Sam multiple times, but hey this lady has some other plans…..she tells him so you want to end your life, lets both of us jump togehter in front of the train….dono saath mein marte hai (insurance kiya hai kya tum dono ne) she could not continue with her lecture as she collapses due to weakness & high temperature. In Chandigarh, Randhir senses something dreadful has happened to Rusty.

Sam takes Rusty in his arms & rushes back to the cottage. He is all tensed seeing Rusty's condition. He calls for Rahim Chacha & ask him to get the Doc. But unfortunately this town has nothing…there is Doc 40miles from the cottage, but he is not in town (kaunsa jungle mein aaya tum dono) Rahim Chacha tells him to relax & he will get some ice water strips. Till then they show Dr. Sam rubbing her palms, her feet, covering her with a blanket. Rusty wakes up and is happy to see Sam near her. She tells him, "How could you think of ending your life, she wants him to live, she wants him to help her in her search yatra. She asks him if he doesn't want to live, he says I do, I want to live with you now.(chalo suicide program cancel) he tells her to relax & leaves to get some food. He goes near the cross & thanks God for saving Rusty. He goes on his knees & prays that to date you have not granted my single wish. As I am nearing death, I beg you to accept my last wish. Please I want to live for some more time. (aawww poor baby)

They have background score from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. Sam gets food for Rusty & today he is feeding her. He again gets the indication of his attack, but controls in front of Rusty & exits the room.

Randhir is hallucinating, he thinks Rusty asking his forgiveness, & he wakes up from his sleep. He ask Mathura for Rusty's cell no. She tells him to call her as she might not know it is his call, since his cell no. has changed. He calls but Sam answers the phone & Sasurji disconnects. He again tries & Sam tells if you don't want to talk why are you disturbing. Rusty tells Sam to disconnect & not to bother answering them. Sam calls his sasurji idiotn disconnects the call. Randhir is upset & tells Mathura I am fool I think of them, they don't deserve my love

Its morning & Rusty hears a knock @ the door. Sam is not in the cottage again. Rahim Chacha has got tea for her & tells Sam has gone to fetch the Doc. Sam comes in with the Doc. The Doc tells Rusty has 101 temp & if her fever does not drop in 24 hrs she has to get admitted to the hospital as he fears she might be affected with dengue or chikungunya. Sam agrees & promises the Doc if her fever does not drop, he will get her admitted. Rusty argues with Sam & tells we do not have much time, he tells her we have enough of time for your treatment.

Madan gets a call & he thinks it is Rusty, but its Biji who has called to know if Rusty has contacted Madan. But sadly Madan too has no news from them

Sister D'Souza has come to the cottage with the info that she recollected the name of the town Sonipath & the family name of Sam's mother. His mother belonged to some Nanavati family & her dad was a famous Doc. Sis recollected all these details after seeing a news on TV. But she still can't recollect his mothers name (amazing selective memory)

Precap: Randhir tells Madan nothing will happen to Sam coz I have yet to avenge him, Madan tells him, I wish at least for this reason my son has a long life

coolbuddy thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/439464 Oct 19 Update by coolbuddy

Hello

Finally Rusty's Yatra will come to an end on Monday….it almost ended today…..sorry for delay in posting….I missed the 1st part, so had to watch the video recording.

Sis D'Souza tells Rusty, the place where they can find Sam's mom is Sonipath & his mother is the daughter of a famous surgeon Dr. Nanavati. Rusty is all excited & decides to leave immediately. But Sam refuses and tells they are not going anywhere, until she recovers completely. Rusty tries to convince him saying her fever is only 101 & she can manage, if something goes wrong, Sam can admit her to the hospital. She tells Sonipath has many hospitals(seems Rusty been there earlier, itna jaankari) Left with no choice our hero has to agree to what his wife commands.

Beeji and Mathura have a heart-to-heart talk.  Beeji is praying aloud that Waheguru Rusty aur Samay ke raksha karna.  Let them find Sam's mom soon.  Mathura also feels sad and has some kind words for Rusty.  She tells beeji, even though Randhir shows that he hates Rusty, he is worried for her.  Yest he even didn't get sleep thinking that she is in some kind of danger.  She also says something about her own kids but she is so badnaseeb that she never really appreciated them (by the way where are her kids )

Madan is looking at Sam's photo and is talking to him.  Just then Randhir comes there but doesn't come inside the room.  He has brought bangles for Rusty (which he had got them made earlier but never got the opp to give it to her) and tells Madan to give it to her after she comes back.   Madan says I will give them to her a month later, if she still is a suhagan.  Randhir looks shocked and Madan says yes, Samay has only a month to live unless his treatment is started earlier and for that they need the medical records of his bio-mom and they have gone in that quest.   Randhir says, "Don't worry Madi (yeah he calls him by that name), nothing will happen to samay, I still have to take my revenge from him".  Madan says chalo isi bahane sahi, Samay ki umar badh jaaye.

They showed a recap of all the sweet moments between Rusty & Sam, starting with Mitwa song last week, with both of them nursing one another, the suicide attempt & more. (Saumya get well soon honey, we cannot take recaps everyday)

They reach Sonipath & find Dr. Nanavati's bungalow. Sam is disappointed to find the house locked. He goes & sits on a bench near by. An old woman, irritating neighbor, is watching them from her terrace & comes down to meet them. She asks them if Nanavati's related to them. Rusty asks her if she knows where Dr. Nanavati is. Sadly, Dr. Nanavati is no more, but survived with two daughters named Radha & Divya. Radha married in 1975 & settled in US. Divya got married to Dr. Marwa in 1977 & now in Mumbai. After too much calculation, Rusty & Sam come to a conclusion that Mrs. Divya Marwa must be Sam's bio-Mom. They immediately leave for Mumbai. They are in a hospital & don't know how to look for Marwa's in this big city. Rusty gets an idea to skim thru the telephone directory (honey this is Mumbai, u will have 1000 Marwas listed in the directory) Sam & Rusty are @ the hospital reception. Rusty browsing the telephone directory very excitedly but   disappointed to find so many Marwas, hahaha ….itna sabb Marwas dekh kar poor Rusty collapses. Lucky girl, you have collapsed @ the right place, right time. Sam lifts her in his arms & calls for the doctor. The nurse calls out for none other than Dr. Marwa. (this Dr. Marwa looks like a scientist to me)

Precap: Dr. Marwa is examining Rusty & tells her someone has come to meet you. Wow….Sasuma ke darshan ho gaye…..Rustyji….aap ki yatra safal hui

coolbuddy thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/443083 Oct 23 Update by xpunjabixplayax

Written Update for October 23rd, 2006

*Hey Guy! Hope you guys didn't miss me to much. Thank you to CoolBuddy for providing updates for the last week and a half. The show comes on for her before it does for me. It just ended for me. (8:30 to 9 P.M. in Texas). So, sorry about the time you guys have to wait. Also please do ignore any mistakes in the update, as to this is a live update (done as the show is showing on TV). It's been awhile since I've updated or watched the show. So please do: Enjoy!

Recap:
The nurse saying if she thinks she has the answer, then let her. Samay n rusty looking in the phonebook for samays' mom. Then samay bringing rusty to the hospital.

Hospital:

Nurse comes and asks fro dr. marwa. Samay is impatiently waiting to hear what is going on. He prays to god. Saying listen to me one more time, after this I wont ask for anything, he's crying, then he gets his attack. (this is a hospital, why aren't' the doctors attending to him?) then rusty opens her eyes and starts to get up to go to Samay. Rusty goes, I can't get up? Dr. marwa says no, u can't get up, don't even try to, why are u in such a hurry to get up? She asks for her husband, he says that he is outside waiting for you. He is a very special person, w/o a stretcher or any help he carried u all the way here. Rusty blushes a little. Then the nurse asks for Mr. Kurana. N Samay goes yes nurse, where is rusty. She goes, rusty is inside. (miraculously his headache went away right before the nurse got there.) Samay goes into the room and rusty smiles and reaches for his hand. They hold hand. And then rusty feels his shirt and goes: your sweating so much, headache again? Samay says, we're talking about u not me. Then Samay asks the doctor is she ok. He says she is fine but she could have Dengue. Rusty looks worried and then Samay turns to look at her w/ so much love and  concern. oh man samay looks so concerned for her. And the  doctor says that we will have to keep her under observation for a few days. Then rusty says no doc this can't happen, we came here for a reason. Doc says nothing is more important than health. Rusty looks dejected.

Randhir home:
Randhir comes home. Madhura opens the door and asks what's wrong, is everything ok. He just walks in. then Biji asks what happens, even kulwant looks worried. Then randhir holds up an envelope and smiles and says that I got a 2 crore advance and everyone is very happy and smiling. Then biji says Waheguru tera lakh lakh shukar hai. Randhir says this is just the beginning I will have the most happiness when I get back our hawali from rusty.. He has a very determined look on  his face and poor Biji can't help but to look a little disappointed.

Randhir Room:
Randhir goes his room and says did u say I said wrong? Then he asks Madhura if she had heard anything from rusty and samay. Then Madhura says if u wish I can call and ask. He says no, but if u want u can, but don't let them know…Madhura says I know I wont tell them that u want to know.

Madan Home:

Madan is on the phone w/ samay he says that take care of rusty, she is in the hospital so u will have to look for ur mom. May Waheguru w/ u. then madan goes to mohini and says did u know that they know of samay's mom, she is living in Mumbai, u should be the happiest, ur son is fighting for his life. Then a carrier comes for mohini and she opens it and says these are tickets for our daughters to go back. No one is happy here. Except for u. then madan goes why don't u go too! And take nick w/ u too! Mohini says I thought about that but nick's addiction is getting better here so when he is better I will send him too. And I'm not going to leave you.

Hospital Room:
Samay sleeping on couch in rust'ys room. Doctor comes. He checks her temp and stuff. He asks her what she wants to say now. Rusty says I feel better, temp is better, so please let me go. Samay just shakes his head. Then doc asks why do u want to leave so badly. Rusty says that it is crucial that we leave, samay…then samay in a very hubby-like-tone says didn't I tell u not to say stuff like this (clearly showing that he doesn't want her to tell the doctor), he goes to her and puts his hand on her head. Then rusty grabs his hands and strokes it saying that samay if we don't tell him then he won't ever know why we have to go. Then samay agress, not happily though. Rusty tells the doctor that samay has brain tumor and we have been looking for his mom who left him in a orphanage, we have already lost five days, we have to go. Doc says that he understand, but being a doc he can't let them go. The nurse comes in and says that patient in room number seven needs something. He leaves right away. Then rusty goes did u hear samay he is doc marwa. she gets up to go, and then fails of weakness and our knight in shining armor samay is there to save her. She holds her head. And he helps her back in bed. And samay says that we'll talk to him. U just stay here and relax and get better. I'll go talk to him. Rusty phone starts ringing. She goes hello Biji. Then Madhura goes, no main hoon, she goes hello mama. Madhura goes how are you. Rusty says not well. Madhura says that don't lose hope, how is samay. She goes he's hanging in there. Madhura says that Waheguru tests us all the time, just hang in there, my blessing are with you. Rusty says that what about papa, he's still mad at me. Then Madhura says "arre pagli, could parents ever stay mad at their kids, my blessing are always with you beta" then they hang up, rusty gets in a sitting position and starts crying. Poor girl in so hurt, it is visible on her face and she just buries her head in her arms. (ok did I miss something for the one and a half weeks I didn't watch this show. Since when is Madhura nice to rusty. Oh I'm so confused. I guess the whole being a wife thing and sticking w/ ur hubby thru bad times was easily comparably for Madhura and she could sympathize w/ rusty…hmmm)

Dr. Marwa's House
Someone is walking to the phone. The lady dials a number. She says hi…I hope u remember something. Then dr. marwa says that slowly I remember everything. And that tomorrow is someone specials birthday. She says that, in 25 yrs u haven't forgotten my birthday. But this yr I want something diff. dr. marwa says we'll go for candlelight dinner and then go drive and then says afterwards then u know *bhangra in the bed* (most likely haha) the wife then says that, as u grow older, the more romantic u get (they have the most cutest conversation ever, so much in love even after 25 years, hope ever couples shares just as much love as the yrs of marriage pass by J) So then dr. marwa says that oh that reminds me a of a couple here in the hospital they want each other so much. Wife is rusty and hubby is Samay. Samay has brain tumor. Both came from Punjab in search for samay's' mom who left him 28 yrs ago in an orphanage.  Then the mommy drops the phone in shock and the phone just hangs there.

Comments:
-show was an overall 8 out of 10
-I loved the scenes b/w rusty and samay, how much love they showed for each other, it was just so cute. The hospital scene when rusty senses that samay is getting an headache and when samay gets to see rusty again and they reach for each others hands, oh it was just so cute-kinda made me think of rusty being pregnant and samay is so impatiently waiting for her delivery and then finally he is allowed to go inside and see rusty and the baby, n then I stopped daydreaming, b/c I was getting behind on updating haha.
-this is going to very interesting w/ mom being found.

Something to think about (do post your thoughts on this):
1.How do you think dr. marwa will react to his wife's past?
2.Do you think he will hate her?
3.Do you think he'd readily accept Samay?
4.Will Dr. Marwa turn out to be another Madhura?
5.Will Mrs. Marwa let it be known that she is Samay's mom?
6.Will she help Samay?

My answers:
1. I think he will be furious that she didn't tell him of her past
2. He won't hate her per say, he looks like an understanding husband and he loves her a lot.
3. Since he got to know them first and once again being a doctor he can't shun samay away, samay needs help.
4. He wont turn out to be another Madhura, he's not  so hell bent on thinking samay will ruin everyone's life, I think that he will accept him, it seems like they don't have any kids, so he'll start to consider samay as his own.
5. She will hide the fact of who she is, and I think rusty and samay will find out and expose the truth.
6. Then she will agree to help after knowing that her hubby won't hate her for her past, and her motherly instincts won't let her do her child wrong.

Good Night!
Manjot

coolbuddy thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/443554 Oct 24 Update by coolbuddy

Brilliant performance by Gaurav & Soumya today

Sam is over the phone trying his luck to find Dr. Marwah. He is asking forgiveness for intruding the Doc's privacy; he just wants to know if his wife's name is Divya & the Doc hung up. He comes to Rusty's room & tells her, this was my last call to any Doc named Marwah. I will never call any Dr. Marwah ever in my life. Rusty tells him fine, do not make any more calls, but the Dr. Marwah who is available in this hospital, at least ask him if his wife is Divya. Aaawwwwwww Sam looked so cute in this scene…..he is all smiles, comes n sits near Rusty & gives her a small pat on her face & tells her you are very very cute. You think the Dr. Marwah in this hospital is the one we are looking for & his wife will be Divya Marwah my Mom. Rusty tells there is no harm in asking. Sam tells her to relax he shall ask the Doc.

Best scene for the day.

Sam tells Rusty, I do not think I have enough time now and this time shall not return. It will be better if we both spend some quality time together. Rusty is listening to him with lost in love look. Shall we both spend the rest of my days together loving & caring for one another? Rusty wants to hear more for him. She wants him to tell he loves her and ask her if she loves him (sau bar bechara bola hai…pehli behri thi kya). Their eyes are moist with tears & have that desperate look in their eyes. Snap….Sam back to the real world. He says I am sorry, I am not suppose to say all these things to you. He tells her but there is something I want to share with you, before it is too late. He tells her I had destroyed your Mom's suicide video long time back as I did not want Randhir Uncle to be imprisoned. Rusty is happy to hear that. He tells her by any chance if I survive, you have the full right to leave me, you have the right to live your life on your own terms, I shall not force you to stay with me any longer. I shall divorce you. He also tells her by any chance I don't survive, Rusty stops him & shouts enough, why do you always talk of death, nothing shall befall on you. He tells Rusty you have to move on & live without me, do not expect any miracle to happen, coz miracle happens to those whom God loves, and God does not love me (poor baby)…..Rusty tells but God does love me. Sam feels helpless & he exits her room

Randhir is lost in his own thoughts when Mathura tells him she talked to Rusty. Mathura tells Randhir that Rusty is unwell & the Dr. fear the symptoms of dengue. Rusty will be under Dr. observation for 2 days, till they don't have the medical report which shall confirm the symptoms. Randhir is about to leave, when Mathura stops him saying they are not in Chandigarh, they are in Mumbai, Randhir wants to know if they have any news of Sam's mom. Mathura tells not yet.

Dr. Sanjit Marwah comes to examine Rusty & tells her some one has come to visit her. It is his wife, his better half, Mrs. Divya Marwah, he tells Divya, Rusty is very brave & courageous. Rusty is stunned for a moment & she see Sam entering her room. She introduces Sam to his mother saying she is Mrs. Divya Marwah. Divya turns to see her son after 28yrs. Dr. Sanjith tells them, it is his wife's B'day today & Rusty wishes her. Sam holding his mom's hand wishes her Happy B'day Mom n gives her a tight hug, she tells thank you beta, snap…..Sam ki bubble burst again. He was dreaming, he just casually shakes her hand n wish Happy B'day Mo……..Mam. Both Doc n Divya excuse themselves n leave the room. Doc tells Divya to wait for him some time he shall join her soon.

Divya is thinking, yes he is my son. I could not hold myself. I wanted to give him a tight hug. But if I had hugged him in front of Doc, then the Doc might suspect me, I need to control my feelings. Doc tells I know what are you thinking. Its your B'day today & I am busy @ the hospital. He tells he shall join her soon & celebrate @ her fav. Mall.

Mohini is busy with some files & Lucky asks her if she needs something else. She tells Lucky, the miscellaneous expense account has jumped from 25000 to 75000 before the month end that too in Sam's absence. Lucky tells it is festival time & they have things like corporate gift, bonuses etc. She tells him, since my daughters have left for Canada, I am bored sitting @ home, I shall visit office from today & see to it that nobody misuses their freedom in Sam's absence. MAdan is furious seeing Mohini suspect Lucky

Sam is sad & he tells Rusty, I know she is my Mom and she too knows I am her son, but she will not accept this fact. I could sense that. Rusty wants Sam to talk to his mother. He tells what shall I tell Mom, that I am your abandoned son, whom you left in an orphanage 28yrs bk, please hug me once. She will not accept me Rusty, she has a family & responsibility, and we cannot be sure that she is the only one we are looking for. Rusty tells him, Divya had guilt in her eyes. There are more than 20 patients in this ward, why did she come to see me alone. She visited us only when she heard your story from Dr. Marwah, if you cannot ask her, I shall ask her. (Rusty is always in a rush) Sam stops her saying she doesn't want her past to follow her. she will never accept me.  

Precap: Sam n Rusty have reached Dr. Marwah residence. Divya ask them why have they come. Rusty confronts Divya saying we know you are aware Sam is your son, but he needs your help. he is suffering from Brain Tumor & we need your medical records. Divya slams the door on their face & Rusty pleading her to listen to them once

coolbuddy thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/444467  Oct 25 update by coolbuddy

Divya is sitting alone thinking to herself, he is my son, Shiv's child & mine. I left him in an orphanage on Dad's request. He is just like Shiv. I met my child after so many years & that too when he is suffering from brain tumor. He needs my help he needs me. But if I try to help him, I will lose my family, my home & all my respect🤢.

A girl blindfolds Divya's eye with her hand n wishes her. It is her daughter Simi, she tells mom it is your B'day today n why you look so glum. Div tells coz I did not see your beautiful face. What gift did dad give you this year? Asks Simi, Divya tells your dad always gives me the best gift, Simi tells yes, just like me.

An old man is getting down the stairs with help of a stick. He is Divya's sasurji. Simi greets him Good morning grandpa. He tells her to learn something from her mom n be like her. He feels proud to say that Divya is his bahu …learn the tradition n culture from your mom. (This man is full of priniciples, he will shoot Divya if he learns about her past n illegitimate child😕)

Sam comes to Rusty's room with her medicines, but Rusty not on her bed. Sam is shocked to see Rusty all dressed up n ready to go. He asks her why you changed. Rusty tells him I have not come here to waste my time on this bed, you have forgotten why we came from Punjab to Mumbai. We do not have enough time. Lets go n meet your Mom. Rusty is convincing Sam that this is the right time to meet your Mom, as Dr. Marwah is busy @ the hospital. We do not want anything from her except for her medical records. She asks Sam if he shall come along or she shall leave. He gives his cute smile with do I have choice look on his face😆 & tells I can never win over in an argument with you. They both leave.

Dr. Marwah comes to Rusty's room to examine her, but his patient is gayab.(Doc she never liked your face isliye bhaag gayee😆, she is interested in your wife not you😉) He tells the nurse this girl is very stubborn & I fear what if the blood reports are positive.

Mohini is @ Sam's office praising the dcor. She tells Sam has a good taste & she is impressed. One employee is escorting her thru the office tells her, this is not Sam Sirs office, from the day this office was done, Sam has not used it, he has kept this office for Mrs. Rusty Samay Khurana. Mohini is stunned to hear this n tells what nonsense….(abb tere ko sab nonsense hi sunaye dega) I hold shares in this company & I am the partner. The employee tells her you n your kid are just 10% shareholders whereas Madan holds 20%, Sam holds 20% & Rusty is the major shareholder, holding 50% shares of the company. (now we shall know the real Mohini)

Rusty is arguing with the receptionist (Maha fighter cock she is) as she denied giving Dr. Marwah's residence address. Receptionist tells we cannot give any Docs pvt. Info & moreover Dr. Marwah is available in the hospital @ the moment, then why do you need his address. Sam handles the situation. He calls her by her name Payal & tells her you must know today is Divya Marwah's b'day. We just want to give her a surprise for which we cannot ask her hubby to give us the address. Receptionist finally gives the address & Rusty is excited

Randhir is thinking of Rusty, he wants to know how his daughter is doing. On the other hand, Madan is tensed, as Rusty/Sam not called for couple of days. He is expecting their call when Randhir calls him. Madan thinks it is Rusty but Randhir disconnects the line. He again calls and asks Madan if he gave the bangles to Rusty. Madan tells him to stop pretending & he knows why he has called. He tells Randhir he has no news of Sam/Rusty & as soon as he learns about them, he shall call him without fail.

Mathura is happy to see that Randhir spoke to Madan & is concerned about Rusty.

Sam/Rusty reaches Marwah Mansion & dadaji receive them. He ask them who are they, why have they come, whom they want to meet? But Sam/Rusty don't know what to answer. Divya tells her sasurji they are Sanjit's patient n have come to see her. Dadaji leave

Mommyji acting very innocent😕 & ask them why they have come & what they want. Rusty tells you know he is your son & suffering from brain tumor, we just need your medical records for his treatment. You can save your son. We promise not to disrupt your family life. Divya tells he is not my son, poor Sam sighs😭, Rusty begs Div to listen to them once, but Div shut the door n cries. Rusty requesting her to open the door, they just need her medical record & after which they shall not show her their faces ever. She tells your son is dying I beg of you. Listening to this Sam yells @ her n tells no need to plead for me, if I have to die, I will die……Rusty stops crying n fix a tight slap to Sam, but pulls him n give a tight hug🤗, she warns him not to talk of death again. They both leave

Div see them leave from her window, tells I am sorry my son, I am helpless & Sam is glad to know that his Mom is watching them leave. Simi sees this Maa/beta ka emotion n senses something fishy😉

Precap: Dr. Marwah informs Div that the boy whom she met in the hospital, Rusty husband Samay got his attack when they were on the road & he is in very serious condition now.

coolbuddy thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/445381 Oct 26 update by coolbuddy

This was the most boring episode of the week…..no dialogues from Sexy Sam…..he was resting in ICU

Chandigarh:

Rusty calls home & Randhir receives the call. Rusty asks him how he is doing. Randhir does not speak to her, but thinks how I am supposed to be without you my princess. He right gives the handset to Biji. Rusty is crying over the phone n Biji request her to stop crying. Randhir who is about to leave the room stops listening Biji console Rusty. Rusty is crying n tells Biji she has failed in her mission. Biji tells her not to lose hope, as she can never fail coz God is within her. She tells her to wipe her tears n give her a good smile. Biji ask Rusty if they could find Sam's mom…..Rusty tells yes, but his mom is not ready to accept Sam as her son. Biji tells her to take care & disconnect. Randhir ask Biji why was Rusty crying. Mathura tells him when you answered the phone why did not you ask her. Randhir tells her you all can see Rusty's tear but nobody understands my pain

Mumbai

Sam gets a severe attack & all the medicines fall from his hand. He is pulling his hair tight in pain n collapses(itna zor se matt kheech yaar, this hair adds to your sex appeal) It is a busy road n cars are moving @ slow speed. Rusty rushes to him & requesting for help, but no cars stop. A handicapped boy comes to their help & they reach the hospital. Rusty is calling out for the doctor when Dr. Marwah takes notice of Rusty. He shouts at her for leaving without his permission, he tells her it is very important for her to be under observation for the next 48 hrs, then his eyes move to Sam who is on a stretcher. Rusty tells him forget about my 48hrs I am not sure if Sam has next 48 mins. Sam is the one who needs treatment and not me. Dr. Marwah admits Sam to the ICU.

Chandigarh:

Lucky is talking to someone over the phone; he is promoting Randhir Deol's business. He tells the person he is Randhir's well-wisher & he should give Randhir a chance. Mohini overhear Lucky's convo & is all set to take his class. She tells him so you are Randhir's well-wisher & you call yourself Sam's best friend, whereas you are his worst enemy. I can sense that you are dying to prove your innocence. Come on prove yourself as Sam's best friend, I want to know why are you helping Randhir who hates Sam more than anything else & wants to avenge him

Mumbai:

Sanjit calls Divya n tells sorry for being late for her birthday. He tells her about Sam's condition and that he had to admit him to the ICU. Divya is sad hearing this

Chandigarh:

Mohini's class still on, she is asking Lucky why he cheated on Sam. What has Randhir given him to cheat on Sam. Lucky cannot take it anymore & tells her enough is enough. I shall die for Sam, but I shall not cheat him. If today Sam was here, he too would have asked me to help Randhir uncle, Mohini is shocked to hear this. She suspects something fishy. She tells Lucky if Randhir learns that you, or Sam or even Rusty is supporting him indirectly, Randhir will feel more disgusted coz he is a man of self-esteem. She wants to know the entire story how it all started from beginning to end (betiyaan chale gayee, she has nothing better to do than listening stories). Lucky is not interested in giving her the details when she threatens to call Randhir n spill the beans. She starts dialing Randhir's number when Lucky disconnect the line. She offers him a seat

Mumbai:

Rusty is pacing the corridor outside the ICU, when a Dr. ask her if she has Sam's bio mom's medical reports (heaven help me, kaha likha hai, u need your bio-mom report to treat a brain tumor patient, good they are asking for the mom's report what if they asked father's report) Rusty tells the doctor she does not have the report. The doctor ask Rusty if his Mom is alive, Rusty tells yes, she is alive, but she thinks her son to be dead. Divya reach hospital & Rusty is glad to see her. She asks her if she got the reports with her. She tells her no I haven't. Rusty tells then why have you come, to see your dying son. The lady doctor is still standing in the corridor listening to saas-bahu convo. Div pretends she has no clue of what report she is asking for. Rusty tells you know your son needs your medical report, then why are you behaving like this. Rusty tells Div, I am ashamed of you, you don't deserve to be called mom. Div loses her cool n tells her to learn manners & talk with respect to your elders. Rusty tells you haven't done anything that forces me to respect you. Div tells I have come to see my husband. Rusty tells her not to lie. Div tells I am not Divya Marwah you have been looking for. I am not related to Sam(jhooti No1) if you need any thing else, I am ready to help you. If you need to take Sam abroad for treatment, I can make the arrangements. Rusty tells her we are quite well off. If you think we have come for your money, you are sadly mistaken. Rusty pulls Div near the ICU window (aaah at last one jhalak of sexy Sam, yeh dono saas-bahu ka lecture was taking a toll on me) Rusty tells Div don't you want your son to live, you deserted him when he was young, he did not get your love n affection as a child, but you can give him new life. We just need your medical reports. You cannot let your son die; a mother can do anything for his child. Div says I cannot do anything she cries n leave

Chandigarh:

Lucky n Mohini still busy in conversation, the scene is in mute, they show all flashback how Sam met Rusty, how he misbehaved with her, the auction scene. Lucky tells Mohini, how Sam fell in love with Rusty gradually, but it was too late for him to mend his mistakes. Now due to his illness even Rusty has started to care for him & maybe loves him too. Things have changed for better & that's why he is helping Randhir. Mohini thinks to herself with change of feeling in Sam, he might return Randhir assets to him, as it is Rusty is 50% shareholder in this company. I cannot let my children be dependant on Sam. I have to enhance their misunderstanding between them. She tells all this what is discussed between us shall remain a secret n nobody should know about it

Mumbai:

Div's is driving when she receives Rusty's call. Rus tells her you avoided the situation very easily, but I shall not give up. It is the matter of life n death of my husband. I am visiting a temple close to the hospital n shall pray that Sam's mom ki antar atmaa awakens. I shall not eat n drink until his Mom accepts him. I shall wait till the miracle happen.

Precap: Rusty @ the temple looking quite horrifying, she places her hand near a diya n she collapses…(phirse admit her to the hospital, yeh hi chalta reh gaa….Sam will get discharge, she will be admitted, Mumbai is a rocking place, tum dono hospitals mein time waste karo)

coolbuddy thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/449001 Oct 30 update by coolbuddy

Rusty has reached the temple & the wind is fierce & strong, with temple bells swaying. Rusty confronts with God, she tells you have put me to test time & again, today I shall not leave without my prayers answered. You have to answer my prayer, if you don't, this Suhaagan will starve herself to death (theek hai then you can blow with the wind). There Divya is not enjoying her dinner & Sanjith notices her uneasiness. Rusty marks her forehead with Tilak n ties her dupatta around her forehead. She pledges placing her hand near a diya that until Divya does not bring her Sam's medical reports, I shall not eat n drink.

Dr. Marwah looks concerned for Divya. He senses her restlessness. It is bedtime n Divs unable to sleep. They show few jhalak of Sam. Divs walks out from her bed n go to pray for Sam. Dr. Marwah too joins her. Divs gives an excuse saying she woke up early today, when Dr. tells her you did not sleep to wake up early.

Dr. tells it has been 25yrs since we are married. I do not remember a time when we did not look into each other's eyes or felt embarrassed or guilty about something. We have shared the sorrows n happiness together. We were together in good time's n bad, but today I can sense something is disturbing you and I do not understand what is bothering you so much. I do not want to force you to disclose it, if you are not comfortable in me asking you, I shall not ask you again.

Div tells I have shared everything with you, except a truth I did not confide in you. But trust me, I never allowed my past to haunt our relation. Nobody has come in my life & will not come since our marriage. But before I was married to you, I had someone in my life & he was Dr. Shiv Kapoor, they show Divs talking of her past to Dr. all in mute. She tells Dr. that Sam is her son. She tells now that I have told you about my past, I will accept any judgment from you. Earlier I was apprehensive about my past, I feared about my family, my relations, our daughter's marriage, I feared to lose you. I would have never let my past out in front of you, if it was not the matter of my son whom I abandoned. She tells sorry & tells I know sorry cannot heal your misery

Dr. after listening to the bitter truth of Divs life tells her that she has to pay for hiding the truth from him and her punishment is that she has to spent rest of her life with Dr. Marwah (such a sweet guy😳) he tells her whatever happened was your past, I have no concern with your past. He tells her to go n meet Sam & give him, her medical reports. It is her duty to help her son n save him (3 cheers to Dr. Marwah👍🏼) Div tells but she is apprehensive about her sasurji, Simi n their son Sumeet. Dr. tells her not to worry n they both shall handle the situation.

Biji n Mathura are outside the Gurudwara praying for Rusty n Sam, when a car is close to hit Biji, but Mathura pulls her. It is Mohini behind the wheels. She gets out from her car accusing Biji n calling her illiterate to pray outside on the roads. Biji warns her to mind her language n learn to speak to her elders. She tells I am just like your mother in law. Mohini tells one Rusty was not enough out to destroy my son, now I needed a dumb mother in law. Biji fix a tight slap to Mohini(din mein taare nazar aa gaya usko) Biji tells I am strong enough even @ this age, if I fix another slap, you shall not stand on your feet(Dharam praji ki behan lagti hai😆). I just asked you to respect your elders & in future your dare say anything against our Sam n Rusty, both Mathura n Biji leave. Mohini who cannot take the insult pledges that Biji will have to pay for her slap.    

Divs Sasurji n Sim are having breakfast when Divs comes to confess about her past. She tells them that other than Simi n Sumeet she has one more child before her marriage to Sanjith. The boy who came to meet her yesterday is herson, his name is Samay. She met him for the 1st time. Simi looks very impressed with her moms confession n tells I luv u mom n they both hug.  

Sasurji tells Divs that he knew about her son before her marriage to Sanjith. Divs father Dr. Nanavati had told him about her son before her alliance with Dr. Marwah. But he did not let her past ruin her present. For him, Divs will always be his dutiful bahu. (hats off to this family, so understanding👏)

Rusty is still @ the temple praying, when Sam awakens,(wooo he looks so sexy in white hospital dress) he calls out for Rusty, but she has left a letter by his bedside (again the letter is in Hindi, when did these 2 learn Hindi in Canada n UK😕) she writes why she is @ the temple…..sorry friend…I did not concentrate on Rusty's letter, was busy drooling over sexy Sam….dont know what Rusty wrote, Sam gets out from his bed to find Rusty n he collapses….the epi ended

Precap: Divs calls Payal the hospital receptionist n ask her to get Rusty on line, when she informs her that Rusty is not in the hospital (Divs dear pls recall Rusty's phone call, she said in clear words she will be @ the temple nr the hospital)

Maha21 thumbnail

Update: November 1, 2006 by Ghazal_pak

Scene 1

On the Airport Rusty and Samay come out of the Rickshaw and enter in the Airport building. Just then Divya also reach the Airport and says to driver to park the car and she also enter in the airport building and looking here and there but not see and says that God what I do where I search them. Meanwhile she seen them and shout, Samay, but they not hear her voice because of distance. She calls them again and but failed and they cross the boarding gate .she reach there and want to enter but officers stop her and want to she her ticket. She request but they not allowed. She again sees Rusty and Samay and call theirs name loudly but failed.

Scene 2

In the hospital Mr. Marwa 's phone rings .he see the name of Divya and pick the phone hurried and says that you have meet your son, how he is? Divya cry and says that no I was late two minute and they goes to catch Chandighad; meeting with my son is not in my luck. Dr. Sanjiv says that what happen, no problem if you not meet him here, go and get a next flight of Chandighad and meet him, I have to go with you but I have some operations, you go with Simi, ok Now you have to smile because when you smile you have dimples on your cheeks. She smiles and says, Ok.

Scene 3

Mohini sit in her room and says to her self that why Samay give Rusty 50,000 Lacs in a week of after marriage, I have to call bank manager and talk to him. She calls bank manager and asked about this .he says that your office manager deposit this money in Mothers foundation. She calls office manager Mr. Sharma and says that come at home with all the file of mothers foundation. Manager says, I have to come with all the file but I have not any file of mothers foundation in office if this company relate to Rusty Mam she have it own. Mohini worried what she does now. Just then phone bell rings. She quickly picks up the phone. Other side rusty .She says that mummy we come in the evening because we missed the flight and we have to come from connected flight. Mohini says ok, and asked her where is her cupboard's keys. Rusty says in the flowerpot. Mandan is also there. Mohini hangs the phone and wants to go in hurry to rusty 's room but Madan stop her and asked what she said. She said that they come in evening. Mandan want some more questions but she said that why you are behaving like that they are kids. They have come in the evening you must send the car for them. And she leaves in hurry.

Scene 4

Samay and Rusty seated in the lobby and waiting of flight. Rusty looks at the children and her mother. They play with their mother. Rusty seen all this and smiling with fully cheerfulness. Samay looks at Rusty and smile too. He goes toward child and gets him from her mother for sometime for Rusty. Rusty Happy to see this and she play with baby and Samay smile. Baby watering her and she laugh then baby's mother come and get her child back. Rusty gets a cloth and cleans it and looks at Samay and gives a Big Smile. Samay also smile.

Scene 5

Mohini searching Rusty' s cupboard and find the Mothers foundation's paper and see the balance sheet that where is the Money used and she sees lotus associate name. She seen all the papers and see the paddy 's sign and shocked. She remembering where she sees or hear that name and then she remember she shocked that its Randhir' s relatives name.

Scene 6

Randhir sitting in his house and seen some papers. Just then phone rings. Biji pick the phone. Madan says her that Rusty and Samay coming home in the evening with Samay 's mother's Medical reports. Biji happy to hear that and says that she and all the family come to his home to meet Samay and Rusty. She hangs the phone. Randhir says why you tell him my name to go there. Biji scold him and says that if you are happy why you are not show it and show false hatred to them. Madhura Smile to see this. Randhir looks at Madhura and leave.

Scene 7

In the Hawili Mohini sit and think about Papers. Madan call her and says that he is so happy for Samay and Rusty come. He also says that it only because of Rusty, other wise Samay is not done it alone. Madan also says that Samay had done very bad with Rusty but she save his life on hers life's cost and I think now rusty would be love with Samay. He adds that Randhir 's ahh get Samay in this condition but now I feel that Randhir forgive them and now when he came I would say him that all the property and business of Randhir, give him back and apologize. Mohini shocked to hear that. He goes for sent the car for Samay and Rusty. After his leave Mohini think that it's good for Samay and Rusty But Bad for my children and me and now poor Randhir not know what happen would be with him.

Scene 8

Randhir looking his dresses in his room just then Madhura come and see this and smile. Randhir also look her and says that I 'm not want to go but you all go for I have to go. Madhura smile and says that I 'm not asked you why you go, she is you daughter. She goes to leave but turn and says that one thing I want to say that please forgive them and hug her because father's hugging give the energy to daughter, she always in trouble when she was here and now she have there. She has tear in her eyes. Randhir thinks.

Scene 9

Simi and Divya on the airport to getting flight witch are late. Simi receive a call .he is her boy friend and asking for date. Simi says that she not come today because she is going to Chandighad for family matter .he cut the phone with anger. Divya smile and says he loves you very much because your father done sane in past. She says that yes.

Scene 10

On the airport when they arrive, then some taxi drivers come to them, but a old Sikh taxi driver come toward them and says to Rusty that you are the daughter of Randhir. She says, yes. He picks the suitcase and they goes to his taxi just then Samay 's driver come and says that he search them in the front and they are there. He picks the suitcase and goes toward car Rusty also goes with him. Samay want to pay money but taxi driver not take money, when Samay turn to leave he have Minor attack of headache. Driver calls Rusty that what happen with Samay. Rusty run fast and come to him. She and peoples get him in the car. Samay's head take on the Rusty's lap and she call him and cry also. Samay come up and call her name .she say that don't worry and take passion. Samay says, where we are going. Rusty says that we go to hospital and it's near. But Samay close his eyes and fall.

Rusty shout his name .