ADHM update Oct 17, 2006

coolbuddy thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello friends.....i have done the update in a haste, in just 20mins.....pls ignore my mistakes😃no time to add spicy comments

Sister D'Souza feels helpless, as she is unable to help Rusty n Sam. She tells them she has no records. Sam stands to leave, but Rusty is lost in her thoughts. Sam calls her & tells let us leave as Sis can't help us. They are about to leave, when Rusty starts pleading to Sis, she tells her you have sacrificed your life for the welfare of others. With your help, you can save someone's life. Rusty goes close to Sam & tells her look @ my husband, he is nearing death by the minute. Rusty kneels down & begs sis to help them, as she is their last hope. Sis consoles her not to lose hope & trust Jesus, as he never disappoints his kids. She tells them to go n rest now she will meet them 2moro. She promises them that she will think overnight to recollect any info about Sam's mom. Sam asks her if there is any place to spend the night. Sis tells them, there is a place far off from the old age home, but has no inhabitant.

Randhir gets a new contract. A new mill is coming up in the town & he gets the contract for the transportation of the laborers. Biji is happy to hear this news and ask him for this business he will need many vehicles. Randhir puttar has arranged for 5 buses, with the funds from Mothers foundation.

Rusty and Sam enter a small chalet. Rusty is looking around the house, when Sam gets his attack (this attack ka frequency aaj kal kuch zyada hi hogaya hai). She searches for his medicines & is trying to feed him. This time the pain is unbearable & he has no strength to take the medicine. Rusty calls out for some Rahim Chacha, but he does not reply. She comes back to Sam, who is not responding now. Rusty is all panicky calling out Sam's name and asking him to open his eyes, but Sam does not respond. She checks his heartbeat & thinks what is happening to me, is it just my duty towards my husband or it is something else (arey buddhu how can u resist someone like Sexy Sam) finally Sam opens his eyes & she feeds him his medicines. Sam is sleeping on the bed and Rusty sitting by his side. She hears a knock on the door, it is Rahim Chacha who has come with breakfast. She takes the breakfast tray from Rahim Chacha. Rusty has high fever n she is feeling weak. Chacha ask her to look after herself as the weather is changing.

Rusty is having her medicines & Sam notices this. He asks her is she doing fine. She replies positive, but concerned hubby asks her if you are doing fine then why you are taking the medicines. She tells him, they are her multivitamins tablets. She gets the breakfast for Sam, but Sam has no strength to move on the bed. Rusty helps him to sit, when he realizes Rusty got high fever. He argues with her that she lied to him about her health, but Rusty does not let him speak & just feeds him a piece of paratha (how sweet)  

All this while Sam is just staring at her with lost in love look on his expressive face. He thinks I have many things to say with the change in you, but my heart will not let me.

Rusty goes to see Sis D'Souza who tells her about Sam's mother. Sam's mom was just 18 when she gave birth to Sam. She belonged to a rich American family & was soon going to get married. Just 3 months before her wedding to Sam's dad, he died in a road accident. Sam's mother tried to commit suicide, but realized she was expecting Sam & abortion was not possible. Immediately after Sam's birth, she left for Delhi & got married. Sis D'Souza has no idea where she is now or how is she.

Rusty feels helpless & leaves. She is sitting alone in the yard & crying her heart out. Sam feels sorry for her. He tells her let us go back. It is my fate that I will die of brain tumor. This is the truth and nobody can change it, you, my mom, or me. Rusty is annoyed with Sam & tells him to stop talking of his death. She pulls him by his collar and asks him who gave him the right to decide about his life, he has no right to take any decision alone. He has to live for his mom, his dad, his sisters and for…………a pause…..she gives him a look read my eyes & runs to the room. Sam goes near a cross & questions God. He tells "so is this your justice, this is how you treat your followers, I don't believe in you, but Rusty always did. Why are you punishing her for my mistakes? She is looking for happiness but all you give her is sorrows and pain. If you want to punish me, I am ready, I deserve it, but I cannot see tear in Rusty's eyes, don't do this to her. he goes down on his knees and is crying, begging God to ease Rusty's pain.

Rusty is sleeping on a couch, she calls out for Sam & tells look I have high fever, but he does not reply, she looks for him in the room & finds a note. It reads my dearest dearest Rusty, I am going, don't look for me

Precap: Sam is standing on a railway track when a train is approaching from the front. Rusty is calling him, but he does not move.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update coolbuddy. Poor Samay.
kavi84 thumbnail
thanks coolbuddy for a detailed report. In the precap, does rusty see samay on the railway track with the train approaching samay or she is still looking for him.
shahnaz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you coolbuddy for an awesome update.
coolbuddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavi84

thanks coolbuddy for a detailed report. In the precap, does rusty see samay on the railway track with the train approaching samay or she is still looking for him.

I think she finds him....usko bhi koi aur jagah nahi millee marne ke liye😡.....anyways death is approaching him....why die such a gruesome death.....Rusty ke saath reh reh sathya gaya hai😭
rangi1222 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the upadte.i hope they will find something good for sam
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey CB awesome update as usual. Like you said, he is getting those attacks very frequently. Poor Rusty, for how long is she going to resist him? Bechaari se ab raha nahin jaata hai and Sam is giving her jatkas now and then with those attacks and talking of death and now he has gone to end his life 😕

Their chalet reminded me of DK's chattai hotel of Goa and with that the whole of TD gang.
Shazam thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbuddy

I think she finds him....usko bhi koi aur jagah nahi millee marne ke liye😡.....anyways death is approaching him....why die such a gruesome death.....Rusty ke saath reh reh sathya gaya hai😭

😆 U r soo cute😃. Thanks for the update. Now Rusty will pulll him off the tracks and slap him and then hug him.😳😳❤️

Vanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why would sexy SAM do such a horrible thing..how can he justify going away as a solution? 😭
kavi84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbuddy

You do have a point coolbuddy.  Though I hope Samay don't die and I still believe he is still going to survive and will find his biological mother since she is in Delhi.