ADHM update Oct 30, 2006

coolbuddy thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Friends I will be late in posting the updates from now on as my working hrs have changed n I watch the recorded epi…if someone can post the update before me, they are more than welcome.

Rusty has reached the temple & the wind is fierce & strong, with temple bells swaying. Rusty confronts with God, she tells you have put me to test time & again, today I shall not leave without my prayers answered. You have to answer my prayer, if you don't, this Suhaagan will starve herself to death (theek hai then you can blow with the wind). There Divya is not enjoying her dinner & Sanjith notices her uneasiness. Rusty marks her forehead with Tilak n ties her dupatta around her forehead. She pledges placing her hand near a diya that until Divya does not bring her Sam's medical reports, I shall not eat n drink.

Dr. Marwah looks concerned for Divya. He senses her restlessness. It is bedtime n Divs unable to sleep. They show few jhalak of Sam. Divs walks out from her bed n go to pray for Sam. Dr. Marwah too joins her. Divs gives an excuse saying she woke up early today, when Dr. tells her you did not sleep to wake up early.

Dr. tells it has been 25yrs since we are married. I do not remember a time when we did not look into each other's eyes or felt embarrassed or guilty about something. We have shared the sorrows n happiness together. We were together in good time's n bad, but today I can sense something is disturbing you and I do not understand what is bothering you so much. I do not want to force you to disclose it, if you are not comfortable in me asking you, I shall not ask you again.

Div tells I have shared everything with you, except a truth I did not confide in you. But trust me, I never allowed my past to haunt our relation. Nobody has come in my life & will not come since our marriage. But before I was married to you, I had someone in my life & he was Dr. Shiv Kapoor, they show Divs talking of her past to Dr. all in mute. She tells Dr. that Sam is her son. She tells now that I have told you about my past, I will accept any judgment from you. Earlier I was apprehensive about my past, I feared about my family, my relations, our daughter's marriage, I feared to lose you. I would have never let my past out in front of you, if it was not the matter of my son whom I abandoned. She tells sorry & tells I know sorry cannot heal your misery

Dr. after listening to the bitter truth of Divs life tells her that she has to pay for hiding the truth from him and her punishment is that she has to spent rest of her life with Dr. Marwah (such a sweet guy😳) he tells her whatever happened was your past, I have no concern with your past. He tells her to go n meet Sam & give him, her medical reports. It is her duty to help her son n save him (3 cheers to Dr. Marwah👍🏼) Div tells but she is apprehensive about her sasurji, Simi n their son Sumeet. Dr. tells her not to worry n they both shall handle the situation.

Biji n Mathura are outside the Gurudwara praying for Rusty n Sam, when a car is close to hit Biji, but Mathura pulls her. It is Mohini behind the wheels. She gets out from her car accusing Biji n calling her illiterate to pray outside on the roads. Biji warns her to mind her language n learn to speak to her elders. She tells I am just like your mother in law. Mohini tells one Rusty was not enough out to destroy my son, now I needed a dumb mother in law. Biji fix a tight slap to Mohini(din mein taare nazar aa gaya usko) Biji tells I am strong enough even @ this age, if I fix another slap, you shall not stand on your feet(Dharam praji ki behan lagti hai😆). I just asked you to respect your elders & in future your dare say anything against our Sam n Rusty, both Mathura n Biji leave. Mohini who cannot take the insult pledges that Biji will have to pay for her slap.    

Divs Sasurji n Sim are having breakfast when Divs comes to confess about her past. She tells them that other than Simi n Sumeet she has one more child before her marriage to Sanjith. The boy who came to meet her yesterday is herson, his name is Samay. She met him for the 1st time. Simi looks very impressed with her moms confession n tells I luv u mom n they both hug.  

Sasurji tells Divs that he knew about her son before her marriage to Sanjith. Divs father Dr. Nanavati had told him about her son before her alliance with Dr. Marwah. But he did not let her past ruin her present. For him, Divs will always be his dutiful bahu. (hats off to this family, so understanding👏)

Rusty is still @ the temple praying, when Sam awakens,(wooo he looks so sexy in white hospital dress) he calls out for Rusty, but she has left a letter by his bedside (again the letter is in Hindi, when did these 2 learn Hindi in Canada n UK😕) she writes why she is @ the temple…..sorry friend…I did not concentrate on Rusty's letter, was busy drooling over sexy Sam….dont know what Rusty wrote, Sam gets out from his bed to find Rusty n he collapses….the epi ended

Precap: Divs calls Payal the hospital receptionist n ask her to get Rusty on line, when she informs her that Rusty is not in the hospital (Divs dear pls recall Rusty's phone call, she said in clear words she will be @ the temple nr the hospital)

Edited by coolbuddy - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yasemin thumbnail
Thank u so much everybody was dying 😊 😊 😊
pine-apple thumbnail
looks like yet another wonderful episode 👏
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update coolbuddy.
Thanks a million. Great job. And you do not need to apologise for the delay. We're all made impatient by Gaurav and what's happening in the show now, isliye 9 31 pe hi start checking india-forums for updates. 😳
Must say this is one large hearted family. The sasur has understood the true meaning of the word 'sanskar', unlike characters on other shows who give long lecture on sanskar and then proceed to be unkind and insensitive.
yasemin thumbnail

Originally posted by: whynot

Thanks a million. Great job. And you do not need to apologise for the delay. We're all made impatient by Gaurav and what's happening in the show now, isliye 9 31 pe hi start checking india-forums for updates. 😳
Must say this is one large hearted family. The sasur has understood the true meaning of the word 'sanskar', unlike characters on other shows who give long lecture on sanskar and then proceed to be unkind and insensitive.

i completely agree with u.

talisa thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update. wow, Dr Marwah and his family is so sweet
coolbuddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: whynot

You are always welcome dear🤗

I was expecting a drag in the story, but to my surprise, everybody is so supportive n tolerant👏 so Sam has another understanding family to count on

Vanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update..No sam and rysty scene together
Ya cool buddy i was expecting a drag too. in fact, was mentally prepared for the romantic track to lose focus for at least 2 weeks. but they've finished the mother's story quite fast... and that too without detracting from the quality of the story. Kudos to them. 👏