GIST...OCT10..2006.

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Samay tells his parents to say that theyjust joked abt his adoption.But Madan says that is the truth.He says that they didn't have children after marriage  and so when they came to INDIA,they adopted him.. that he was only 3 months old...After he came into their lives everything went well with their lives...prospered in business etc..etc... and they also had these 3crazy kids..But to them Madan says he always remained their eldest son.He also says they wanted to tell him the truth as years went by...but couldn't..Samay is listening to all this with a sad expression.Madan tells him thatthey never thought that in this kind og situation the truth will come out.The lambi sis and shona are also listening.

Samay then is sitting all alone in the room..remembering the curse ..and tells to himself..Yes..I am alll alone today..I do not have anybody whom I can call my own...he is crying and Madan comes and says that he is there.

Samay says Whatever I had was all yours dad..all the money cars..ppl would call me MR.Khurana and all this is due to you..Please forgive for all the troubles that I gaveyou..Madan says I forgave you long ago...You will ever be my son.We will fight this fight together.And Samy hugs him

Our lady is watching all thiswithout heir knowlredge.Then Madan is sad and he prays to the deity and Rcomes in and says I am also with you.He says I heard That a suhagan can even bend the pwr of god(sumthing of that sort..I am not sure)Then Mohini comes in and says ..how will we do all thI.Rusty say..I will go on a search mission.Only give the address of the orphanage....Mohini says ..this is Mission impossible..yhry willl not give the details that easily..Rusty ia hell bent ...So the addressis a place somewhere near Delhi(perhaps Gurgaon...not sure) 

Samay is standing all alone in the room And R puts her hand on him.S says...what you told turned out to be true..Why are you here..go .Rsays I am worried abt you...Samay says I am only used to seeing hatred in your eyes for me..Why ..Why are you worried..Don't show all thisfalse feelings for me.I deserved all this for the sins I committesd ...Please Madam go away..Rusty is crying and looks at him with tears  and runs from there.

Paddy tells Deol that they are blacklisted ..that tender..Deol is shocked .He scolds Biji for havingspoken to R...he comes to know abt the tumor..He says why are you telling me..the guy ruined me...He is dying

Madhura sides with Biji and together they take a class for him how we should sympathise with those in pain.

PRE:CAP.....Samay is driving the car recklessly and the images of Ruaty and DEol laughing at him..all imagination..He gets the attack..looses control..hits a tree...

So tomorrow hospital scene perhaps...

Shanaz....the scenes between Madan and Samay were very moving I felt..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahnaz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Vasantha for taking the time to give us the update. How much can this guy endure? It's sound such a sad episode. 😭 What will Rusty do now? 😭 😭
jojo_100 thumbnail
thanx...a tonnnnnnnnnn....randhir blacklisted 👏
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update vasantha. So now Samay is on a mission to find his real family. 😊
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojo_100

Why JOJO?you hate this good looking sasurji of Samay's?

HAHAHa...

pudu thumbnail
thank you. it is very sad to see these happenings.. 😭 😭 😭
KDD95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love the "gist" updates thanks once again 😉
wazup thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx... wow 2 updatez 2day... 👏
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks cannot wait to watch tonight...so who is this new characters that are going to be samay's real parents
gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jojo_100

jojo plz dont say this 😭