ADHM update Oct 16, 2006

coolbuddy thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

They changed the title haha it is funny Sam n Randhir share the same frame & Rusty looking @ them with a sad look on her face

Sam & Rusty are waiting somewhere on the road. Sam tells Rusty, what shall we do now, do we have choice, we came from Chandigarh to Delhi, to find the orphanage, but the orphanage doesn't exist anymore, where we can find my mom. Rusty consoles him not to lose hope, she believes when there is no hope, there is always a way out, which we have to find. When there is too much anxiety you cannot see the way.

She tells lets us look for a hotel room where we can freshen up & then carry on with our search. They come to a hotel room. Sam asks Rusty what she would like to have for breakfast. She tells him, she is not hungry. Cute scene, Sam enacts like her, who was it who was saying your mind doesn't work when you are hungry, sometime back you said you were dying of hunger, now you say you are not hungry, tell me what shall I order, she tells bread n egg.

Rusty leaves for a shower. Sam recalls all cute scenes from previous epi, her duppatta falling on his face, he lending his coat to her, Rusty hugging Sam. Suddenly he gets his attack and this time he falls to the ground in pain. Rusty who is still in the washroom ask Sam to give her the towel, when Sam does not reply, she comes out in her green gown n is shocked to see Sam on the ground. She rushes to him, looks for his medicines, places his head on her lap n feed him, his medicine. She takes little water in her hand n wipes his face. Sam holds her hand tightly n suddenly they both feel awkward n she releases her hand. Rusty gets up to call the Doc, but Sam tells her he is fine.

Rusty calls Madan n informs him that orphanage closed 5yrs back. She tells him, but she is still confident that there will be a way out. Madan gives her blessings.

Rusty has decided to go in search of the orphanage alone, when Sam tells her she is not going anywhere alone, as she does not know any person in this city & is not familiar with the route.(don't you know your wife is a super woman) She tells I am no kid and I can take care of myself. Sam again very sweetly tells her no you are not leaving, when the sudden bandit queen in Rusty resurfaces n she brings back her marriage topic. She tells him their marriage is a forced one & not based on love, so stop showing fake concern & love. Khalaas this was enough for my lion king to lose his cool. He yells at her saying the problem with you is that you are scared, earlier you were afraid of my hatred & anger and now you are scared of my love. You are scared that you might fall in love with me. He holds her face in his hands & tells you are selfish. You don't want to lose me. Suddenly he changes his words & tells no it is me who is selfish. I have given you enough pain in the past & even now making you suffer. You must not love me. Hearing this Rusty tells yes you are right & she leaves.(khadoos jaisa baap waisi beti)

She has come to the same shopping mall where once there was the orphanage. She is looking for the owner. She asks him if he has any info about the orphanage. But sadly the owner has no clue & he tells her she can get the info from his dad who will be arriving after 2 days. But Madam Rusty does not take no for an answer & gives him a lecture. She goes on with her mantra, I have come all the way from Chandigarh to look for this orphanage coz I am looking for my husbands biological mother. They are in need of her medical records as her hubby is suffering from brain tumor. But when the poor chap has no clue how can he help her. She continues to nag him & he just pushes her away (this scene didn't make any sense to me) Sam has reached the mall & he helps Rusty from falling, she can sense the anger in his eyes & tells him to relax (yeh sab panga lene se pehle sochna thaa) the owner is no less, he calls the security to chuck them out. (another over dramatic scene) the security guard start hitting Sam left n rite & one of the guard hits him on his head hard & he starts bleeding (kaash uska tumor nikal jaata, with this hit)

Madan is in Gurudwara praying for Sam & Rusty & he prays to God not to disappoint Rusty, when Biji joins in. She asks him the reason for his prayers, when Madan tells her that Sam is not their biological son, he & Mohini had adopted him. Randhir too joins them in Gurudwara. He tells I am not surprised, a person like Sam cannot be Madan Khurana's son. Madan is upset & request Randhir to forgive him coz even God is merciful and forgiving. But Randhir refuses saying he is no God.

Sam & Rusty are in a clinic with one uncle. Sam comes with a dressing on his head. The doc tells them the blow on his head was just slightly away from the tumor & thus he escaped a mishap. But they have to follow the treatment strictly. Rusty tells the doc the reason of them being in Delhi & why she is looking for the orphanage. Mr. Uncle has the poora ataa pata of the lady who used to manage the orphanage & he gives it to Rusty. She is some sister D'Souza, who now runs an old age home, which is 80 kms from Gurgaon. This uncle knows her address as he used to give donation to the orphanage & now he pays donation to the old age home

Rusty & Sam reach Ashray home for aged. They meet Sister D'Souza & she is happy to see someone visiting her for the 1st time in 5 yrs. Rusty asks her if she remembers an NRI couple named Madan & Mohini Khurana who adopted a son from the orphanage some 28yrs back. She tells her Sam is the adopted child & now he is suffering from brain tumor. She needs his biological mother's medical reports for his treatment. The sister looks @ Sam& tells them she is sorry, as she has no record of the orphanage. It ends on their shocked face.

Precap: Sam tells Rusty lets us accept the fate that my death is confirmed due to brain tumor.

Adios

CB

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you mia....you are cool yaar..
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you mia....you are cool yaar..
shahnaz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you coolbuddy for an awesome update. 😛
WOW thnxs 4 tht , much appreciated 😊
swtsagi thumbnail
heyy...thxs...n again ur so fast on posting updates....kooll
kavi84 thumbnail
thanks coolbuddy for an awesome update. atleast today most of the episode was about rusty and samay. 😊
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks CB for the wonderful update and the as usual funny comments.  Here is a big 🤗 for you. Today's episode was just good.  They are showing more scenes of Sam and Rusty now.  Loved it when he tells her that she is afraid of his love and as a consequence falling in love with him.  Bechaari ke bolti hi bandh ho gayi.
laurumana thumbnail
thank you very much
but so sad that they r not finding the details....
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
waoooooooooooooooooooo,great update 👏 👏 👏 thanx a lot.