Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha21 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Written Update: November 22, 2006
Hey friends šŸ˜ƒ, I'm back with today's update... I'm writing as I watch šŸ˜³...

Mohini leaves after poisoning samay's mind... Rusty comes back and very excitedly says that I totally forgot that you have to come with me to the gurdwara as well... samay is very distressed and asks what will he do there... Rusty says that you have to come with me for the 'rumala(?)'... Samay looking very distressed says that doctor has asked me not to go out... Rusty says that she talked to the doctor this morning and since it has been a week since he got back, he can come with her... samay just looks at her and comes with her... As Rusty and Samay are about to leave, Mohini stops them and asks where he is going... Madan comes there as well... Rusty says that they are going to the gurdwara... Mohini asks is it for your dad's return or Samay's successful operation... Madan and samay are not impressed... Rusty says that God only see intentions, for Him every person is the same and everything happens according to His will... Samay and Rusty leave... Mohini says that Rusty is walking on fire, her whole body will burn... She turns back and is shocked to see Madan there... madan says that if someone wants to see what a woman is like when she is out to destroy someone, they should see you... Mohini says thank you šŸ˜†... Madan says that he is not appreciating her... He ask what will she gain by doing all this, first she didn't care if Samay even lived or not but now she is creating differneces between Rusty and Samay... Mohini says that a man can handle two women but how can a woman hande two men, one being the husband and other the father... She says that she is trying to solve this problem... Madan says that she is doing sin... Mohini says that who an I to do a sin, everything is done by the One who is up there, who writes our destinies...

Ahoja is on the phone with someone... Randhir comes there and beats him up... Ahoja asks what is he doing... Randhir asks why he did this, how much money did Baldev give him... He asks him to go tell Baldev that he accepts his challenge and now I will see how he will face me and I will come back tomorrow to take my 25,000 Rs...

Rusty and Samay are at the Gurdwara... samay looks at Rusty who is praying and smiles šŸ˜³... He prays... He says that Rusty is suffering for all the bad deeds that I did, is this my punishment, I can't see her like this, she can't live without her father, and with me around her fahter will never forgive her, today I'm upset with you , why did I come in her life, why did I love her, why did I use this way to get Rusty, why did I create such a big misunderstanding between her and her dad, it would have been better if I had died, she has done so much for me, please show me the path to keep her happy... As he says this, tears roll down his cheek šŸ˜­ ...

Rusty and Samay come out of the Gurdwara... Rusty says that it feels so calm and peaceful to come here... Samay smiles... Rusty looks around... Samay asks what is she looking for... Rusty says that mama, papa, biji live here so I was thinking to see them once... As they are about to move forward, Rusty sopts Biji and Madhura going somewhere with their luggage... Rusty stops Samay... Biji thanks the people there for giving them shelter for so many days... Rusty goes to them... Biji and Madhura are shocked to see her... Rusty asks where they are going... Biji says why is she asking that... madhura asks why does she come to bother them all the time... She asks her to go tell her husband that because of them your papa has become a truck driver... Samay looks hurt... Rusty asks Biji not to deprive her of her ashirwaad... Biji says that she can only give her badua now, Randhir was right and I was a fool who used to take your side... Biji very meanly says you stay happy and leaves... Madhura asks her to go to her husband who is her everything now... They ask the driver to move... Rusty cries and asks where they are going... They leave with out saying anything and leave Rusty pleading... Samay comes to her and picks her up from the ground... Rusty looks at Samay with tears in her eyes and says that they are angry with me, that's why... Samay touches her cheek and says that everything will be alright... Rusty hugs him... Samay thinks that he will make everything alright...

Biji, madhura, and Randhir enter their new home... Madhura and Biji like the house very much... They say that they should buy this house... Randhir says no... Biji is shocked... HE says that we will buy a bigger house than this, this is not a bad house to start with though... he says that I have started a transport business and now every passing day will bring us closer to our old days...

Simi is getting ready... Divya comes there and asks if she going somewhere... Simi says that she is going out with dad... Divya is surprised and asks where they are going... Dr Marwa comes home and says sorry Simi, there was an emergency and so i was late... Simi excitedly hugs her dad and says good evening dad... She says that we are getting late... Marwa asks her to let him change... Simi says that you look good in everything since you are my dad... They both laugh... Divya asks where are they going... Marwa says that Simi wants to do some shopping... Divya looks hurt and says that you have never shopped without me, Simi... Simi very rudely says so? She says that there is a new beginning to everything... She leaves from there... marwa says that she is hurt, leave her alone for a few days... He says that he can understand Simi's pain, it is not small... Divya thinks that you can understand her pain, who will understand my pain...

Rusty is crying in her room... Samay comes there... He looks very hurt... He remembers Mohini's words about Rusty not being able to forget her father and also Rusty's converstaion with her mom when she said that she can't love anyone more than her dad... He also remembers Rusty saying that Samay is responsible for everything... he then remembers Mohini asking him to leave Rusty so that she can be happy with her father... Awwwwwwwwww, he cries šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ ... He wipes his tears and calls Lucky... He says something to him in mute...šŸ˜”

All are seated at the dining table... Rusty goes to get something... Samay looks lost... Lucky comes there... He has a file in his hand... samay (very upset) says that it took him so long... Lucky says that the lawyer took this long... Lucky asks him to think once more... Samay says that it is a matter of what is right and wrong... Madan asks what is this... Samay looks at the papers... He calls Rusty... Rusty comes there and asks him to come with her to the room as it is time for his medicines... All are quiet... Rusty asks what happened... samay gets up and hands the file to Rusty... Rusty looks at the it, they are divorce papers... Rusty asks divorce papers? šŸ˜­  Madan, and Simon are shocked... Mohini is pleasantly surprised... šŸ˜”

Preview for Tomorrow:

Rusty is very hurt... She says that she thought she was living in her own house, she didn't know that she was serving here and one day she will be released šŸ˜­...

Maha21 thumbnail

Written Update: November 23, 2006 by Vasantha

R asks Samay.....I can't believe that you who loved me wants to now divorce me...tell me..Can you live without me?.....I am not saying all this out of dharma....but cos I love you....Do you really wish that I divorce you.?

Samay says....I did all this for your happiness....in short....you are a papa's girl...you will be happy with only him.Samay is about to say that he still loves her...EM interupts.....Look,Rusty you both can live happily by leading separate lives.Madan shouts at her....shut up,you are the woman responsible for creating all the problems between SR.and he tells SR.....that EM was behind all this....Samay is shocked...EM says...Yes,I did all this.I have nalayak kids..they too desrve the property.I brought this guy from an orphanage....gave him name/fame/fortune/what not.Madan says....no.we were not this rich..It is Samay who built this business Empire.So,all the money belongs to him.Samay says with lots of love to EM...You are mummy,tell me what you want?Madan warns him.EM says..every penny baba.Samay says....Granted.

HeRe Rusty pulls Samay...I never thought that you would do this to me.You never told me anything.I fought against the Gods and brought you to life and mia,you gave me an excellent tohfa.Well done...Didn't you use your brains ?Samay kneels and is crying....Forgive me ..I was out of my senses.But R runs away from him leaving him perplexed.He is out in the rain and Rusty is inside the room.....both in lots of tears....A song and a flashback of their sukh/dukh scenes.

Samay returns after some time...the room is dark..He calls Rusty...no answer...Frantically...he switches on the light.....Gosh...Rusty is in her bridal dress with her ghunghat .The room is all decorated.Samay is dazed.No expressions.

THE EPISODE IS FULL OF TEARS.Looks like SR are competing with each other...saying ...let's see who will cry the most?A bit too many tears shed by SR.

PRECAP:The Taj scenes.The couple in Agra.Looks like they are dancing too in one scene.

MONDAY WILL BE A TREAT TO ALL SAMAY_RUSTY FANS.What do you say?

Maha21 thumbnail
Written Update: November 27, 2006 by Maha21
Hello Friends, I'm here with today's update... Hoping for some good scenes... I'm writing as I watch so please bear with me... šŸ˜³

The episode starts with Samay staring at Rusty... He slowly walks towards her... He doesn't really have any expression on his face... He sees the divorce papers all torn up... He then looks back at Rusty and stands still for a while...

Altaf is very happy with the work Randhir did... He gives him the money... Some guy comes to Altaf and says that Chaudry is not listening to them... Altaf is mad and asks him to put forth a deal in front of Chaudry's brother... He says that the day both the brothers split, their game will be over and our revenge will be taken... Randhir asks what is the problem... Altaf says that the greatest revenge is to seperate the person who someone loves a lot and trusts a lot... Randhir gets some idea... He thinks that Samay did this him and now he will do the same with Samay, he will snatch the most precious thing for Samay, Rusty, from him...

Ahem... Samay sits on the bed in front of Rusty... Thank God he smiled at least and came out of his blank expression...

Chaand Chupa Baadal mein
Sharma Key meri jaana...
Seene sey lag ja thoo
Bal kha key meri jaana...

He lifts Rusty's ghoonghat... Rusty looks at him... Samay takes off her jewelery one by one...

Ok, now how dod this happen, are they dreaming or what? Samay comes in a tux and Rusty in a white bridal dress... Samy holds Rusty by her waist and they dance... He then hugs her from her back... The weirdest thing ever:

Samay singing: Nazdikiyan bharh jaane dey

Rusty Singing: Aree nahi baba abhi nahi nahi nahi šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Samay singing: yeh doriyan mit jaane dey

Rusty singing: aree nahi baba abhi nahi nahi nahi

Dor sey hi tum jee bhar key dheko

Samay singing: tum hi kaho kaise dor sey dehkhoon

Rusty very shyly: Chaand ko dehkta jaise koi chakor hey ..

& the dance continues...

Samay: anchal mey thoo chup jaane dey

Rusty: arre nahi baba nahi abhi nahi nahi nahi šŸ˜”

Samay: Zulfoon mein toh khoo jaane dey

Rusty: aree nahi baba nahi arre nahi nahi nahi

Pyar toh naam hey sabar ka humdum

Samay: woh hi bhala kaise karen hum

& it goes on and on šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³  (Thank God it was a dream sequence šŸ˜†, i wonder if Samay was dreaming or Rusty? )... Yay, finally it ends, and Samay lights up a candle... Rusty comes out changed, looking very fresh... Samay and Rusty hug and the scne changes to morning...

Rusty wakes up all smiling... She is lying on Samay's shoulder... Her mangalsutar is stuck on Samay's shirt... She tries to pull it... Samay iwth his eyes closed says that no matter how much you try, you can't go far from me... Rusty smiles... Samay says that your mangalsutar doesn't want to go far from me either... He then opens his eyes and smiles at her... Rusty very softly says that she has to go take a shower and do pooja... Samay says that you do this everyday, and since today is a special day, let's change the routine a little... He says that I'll help you take a shower and then you can do pooja of your pati dev and I'll do my devi's pooja... He then pulls her to himself and she falls in his arms again... He kisses her on her forehead and says that just stay here with me, not for long but only 4 to 6 months... Rusty says that doctor has advised you a bed rest not me... Samay says that if the bed rest is like this, then I have no problem... He says that let's call the doctor and ask him to advise bed rest to my wife as well... He puts his other arm around her as well... Then a voice is heard: Rusty beta šŸ˜”... no, it is not Simon but Simon's boss this time šŸ˜†...  Samay says oh come on šŸ˜³... Rusty gets up and is all nervous and says that baoji is calling, now I have to go... samay holds her hand again and asks where will she go, you have dad's excuse here but who will save you in Agra? Rusty is surprised and asks Agra? what is in Agra? Samay says pagal khaana šŸ˜†, have to send you there na... Samay then says taj mahal, symbol of love, our honeymoon... Rusty is excited and asks when... Samay says today... Rusty is very excited and asks if he is mad... Samay goes closer to Rusty and says that I wasn't till yesterday, but now I am... Rusty smiles and pushes him back...

Samay calls Divya and tells her that your son and daughter in law are going for a honeymoon... Divya asks where they are going... Samay says the eternal monument of love, taj mahal... Samay says that by the time we come back to Chandigarh, you shoud be here... Divya gets emotional and says she will come... Samay says that whenever I call you, you start crying, i won't call you next time... Divya says that I'm crying out of happiness... Samay says that it doesn't seem like you will come, so what i will do is, I will come to Mumbai from Agra and bring you here... Diivya gets worried and says that she will definitely come... She then hangs up the phone... As she puts doen the phone, she sopts Dr Marwa standing there... He looks like a bhoot standing there... Divya tells him about Samay's phone... Marwa just picks up his stuff and turns to leave... Divya asks if he has started hating her so much... He says that i will never be able to hate you but I hate your past...

Mohini is getting mad at the driver for not putting her stuff properly in the car... Samay comes and touches Mohini's feet... Mohini jumps but them smiles and says you scared me... She says that i don't belive in these things, lots of kids touch their parents feet everyday in India becasue they are used to it, not becasue they have any respect for them... Samay says that i have a lot of respect for you... Mohini smiles... Samay says that I have respect for you and love as well... Mohini asks if he has arranged for everything in Canada... Samay says everything is done... Mohini then looks at Rusty and asks her to take care of Madan and her son, Nicks... She says that this is how I will be connected to you, if anyone gets hurt or anything, then remember it only takes 19 hours to get here from Canada... She says that I'm sure you never want to see me here, so take care, my eyes will be on you all the time... Samy just looks at her... She leaves...

Randhir comes home and puts the money in a safe... Madhura sees this and is shocked... Randhir tries to make up an excuse and says that he was looking for his contract paper and asks if she has seen them... Madhura says you kept them in the mandir... Randhir says that I forgot... Madhura says biji and her are really worried for him, she asks where he got this much money from, what does he do... She says that my cousin 'happy' was in trasport business but he didn't make this much money... Randhir says that nowadays there is a lot of money in this business... He aks her to trust him, he is not doing anything wrong... She says she trusts him but she is scared...

Samay and Rusty seek Madan's blessing and leave for their honeymoon... Guess what, Simon looks like he is the most happiest person šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†... Anyhow, samay and Rusty are sitting on the back seat... Rusty puts her head on Samay's houlder and says that she can't believe they are going on their honeymoon... She then looks at Samay and asks him to pinch her coz she can't believe they are going to taj mahal... Samay smiles... Rusty says that she always wanted to see taj mahal... Samay says that let us get to Agra first, I have to pinch you a lot anyways... Rusty hits him... Both smile and Rusty puts her head on Samay's shoulder again...

Randhir comes to the haveli... Madan is happy to see him and says that he came at a good time since Mohini, who was out to create differneces between them, has left... Randhir asks about Rusty and Samay, he says that he has some important work... Madan says that they went for their honeymoon... Randhir is shocked... Madan says they will come back next week... He asks himt oc ome inside but Randhir just leaves... Simon is heart broken šŸ˜‰šŸ˜†... He says that you talk to him with so much respect but he is so rude to you... Madan says he doesn't know... He says that I'm not stubborn like him... He says I wonder why he came here... He prays and asks Wahi Guru to take care of Rusty and Samay on their honeymoon...

Wow... Samay and Rusty come to Agra... They look at the taj mahal... Both stare at the taj mahal and then at each other... Both smile... Samay says "apne ishq key liye fanna ho jaana hi mohabaat hey, Rusty" and then these memories are left in this world... He says that we will leave a sign of our love in this world... They hold hands and walk towards the taj mahal...

Preview:

Samay is lying on Rusty's lap... She asks him to tell her if he loves her or if it is just infatuation... Samay looks at Rusty, blinks, then keeps looking at her...

Police asks Randhir if he is smugling material as they have proof against him...
Maha21 thumbnail
Written Update: November 28, 2006
Hello Dearies šŸ˜›, Ready for today's update? I'm typing as I watch so please bear with me šŸ˜³

Rusty and Samay are walking in front of Taj mahal... Samay says that we had heard so much about taj mahal but doesn't it feel that I'm Shah Jahan and you are my Mumtaz when we are here... šŸ˜ƒ Samay gets down on his kness and says 'hey, what's up Mumtaz' šŸ˜†... Rusty pulls him up... She says that she doesn't want a tragic end like Mumtaz... She says she doesn't want him to be sad remembering her... Rusty and Samay walk hand in hand, in fact Rusty is grabbing Samay by his arm... Rusty sits on a bench and Samay takes her picture... Samay says you have a point, ouur love story shouldn't be tragic like theirs... He then moves her hair a little and ask her to smile for the picture... He clicks several pictures... Samay says that our love story is no less impressive than theirs... Rusty says that their is one differnce... Samay then puts Rusty's dupatta on her head and says that we will discuss that later, first let us make you a little more beautiful... He then clicks her picture... Samay asks what is the difference between their love story... Rusty says that Mumtaz was Shah Jahan's first love but I'm your second love... Samay is shocked... Rusty says that it is said that a person never forgets their first love, she asks him what is the difference between her and Roma... Samay has a very serious expression on his face...

Randhir comes home... Biji asks why he went to Madan's place... Randhir says that you got the news even before I got here... He says that whether their is new developments in thsi village or not, the news is spread very fast... Biji says that Madan called her and told her... Biji asks what is this issue with Rusty and Samay now... Madhura asks why he doesn't leave them on their own now... Randhir asks whether you think I went their to hurt them... He says that Biji, you always used to tell me to forgive the kids, i was thinking about that, after all I have only one daughter... Madhura is shocked... Biji is impressed... Randhir says that whatever she did, she did but I'm ehr father, i should forgive her... Madhura is not impressed... Madhura says that after all that happened, you still want to forgive them... Randhir says that there is no use in hating someone, I lost my baoji, don't know where veerji is, lost everything but now I'm settling and on't want to lose my daughter... He says that Rusty and Samay always wanted to decrease the differences and now it is my turn... Randhir thins to himself that he is not wrong this time, I'm only punishing them... He thinks that they went to taj mahal, and now if I don't make their love a monument, then my name is not Sardar Randhir Singh Deol šŸ˜”

Samay and Rusty are walking around... Samay says that he has forgotten that story altogether... He says that you said Roma and I stopped to think Roma, who? Samay says it wan't love, I think I was infatuated... He says that my luck, I was heart broken in infatuation as well... He says that I don't remember her anymore... They sit on the stairs... Samay says that sometimes we fall in love to know how it feels to be in love, we are more in love with the concept of being in love rahter than the other person... He says that this is what happened with Roma, i was young, I wanted to be in love, and i was happy but that was not love, today i can say that this is love... He says that you are the onlly girl in this world, who after seeing, I went crazy and see I'm crazy till today... He kisses her on her cheek... šŸ˜³

Divya is reading a magazine... Her father in law is also there... Simi is going somewhere when Divya asks her where she is going... Simi is very rude and says why she asks her the same question everyday, I'm going to the mall... Divya says that she needs a few things, she'll go get the money... Simi says that there are two servants in this house, you can ask them to bring your stuff... dadaji gets mad and yells 'Simi!!!' he goes to her and asks her to say sorry to her mom... Simi says sorry dadaji but you can only talk properly to a mom who knows the meaning of being a mom...Dadaji raises his hand in anger... Divya comes in front and says no... Simi cries  šŸ˜”and says that you should have raised you hand on her rahter than me (what a besharaam beti šŸ˜”)... Simi asks you still love her... Dadaji says that I loved her the day her father told me this secret coz I know how to forgive and I'm not narrow-minded like you... Simi says it is because you are not directly affected by anything that is happening... Dadji asks her to get lost... Dadaji says don't give up bahu, i can't forget the 30 beautiful years that you have given to this house and i won't let the fahter-daughter forget them either... (excuse me, 30 years? that means Sam is 30 years old? šŸ˜• koi baat nahi, phir bhi chale ga šŸ˜³)...

Back to our Sexy Sam and her malika (no, no not me but her reel life malika šŸ˜³)... sam asks Rusty if she knows what he wants... He says he wants their Chandigrah's house to be like taj mahal, our symbol of love... Rusty says that we will have to make a new house for that coz that house beongs to papa, it is a symbol of deol parivaar's love šŸ˜³... She says that if you look through biji's eyes, then it is her and dadaji's symbol of lvoe and it is the most precious thing for my papa... Samay smiles and says that let's return it to Randhir uncle when we get back and I'll make a new taj mahal for my malika... Rusty says that this not easy, I know papa will want to get that house from us but will not take it if we give it to him... Samay again has this serious expression...  (oh come on guys, it your HONEYMOON for heaven sake šŸ˜”)

Biji is talking to Madhura... She says that I'm surprised at how Randhir has changed... She says that I don't feel right about it... Madhura says that he is getting old šŸ˜†, how long can he live with all the hatred... Biji says that I'm her mother, I know him very well... She says that for Randhir to forgive someone this easily , it is impossible... Madhur says that it might be a miricle and he might have really forgiven the kids... Biji says that I wish whatever you are saying is true... She says that she is not feeling comfortable though... Madhura thinks that she is not feeling comfortable either...

Samay is lying on Rusty's lap (in front of the taj mahal)... Rusty says that she had never thought that she would love him so much especially the person who she hated the most... Samay smiles and asks if she knows how much she has scolded him... Rusty smiles... Samay asks at what point did you fall in love, coz till one point you hated me and then love, what was the turning point... Rusty says she doesn't know, maybe there is no reason to fall in love, where, when, how it happens, you never know... Samay asks her not to be shy and tell him if she was impressed by his greek god look or his deep baritone voice or his towering height or simply speaking the fact that I'm too handsome šŸ˜³... Rusty asks him to shut up, it is nothing like that (what, Rusty are you serious? šŸ˜², kaash yeh sawal koi mujh sey pooche šŸ˜³)... She says that I loved your commitment to your family, your sisters and mother used you but your love didn't decrease for them... She says that then I realized that you are a very caring person... Samay says baas, was this the only reason? So it was not because I'm handsome or have good hair or my physique or my deep intense eyes šŸ˜³... Rusty says that all that is a bonus for a girl but the most important thing is for a person to be good at heart and that you are... Rusty asks him to tell her if he really loves her or is it just infatuation... He asks her to look into his eyes and keep her hand on his heart and then does he need to tell her... Rusty smiles... Samay says that there is a better way than to tell if he loves her, it is to show her but this is not a good place to show her... He says let's go to the hotel... Rusty is left sppechless with her mouth open... šŸ˜†

Randhir is talking to the police guy on the phone who had kept him in jail... He says that he has send grapes and the grapes won't be sour šŸ¤”... The police guy says that since he has sent it, it has to be good... While he is on the phone, another police person (inasector rakesh malhotra) comes there... Randhir is shocked to see police there... He hangs up the phone... Randhir asks him to have a seat... He asks Randhir if he does smuggling... He says that I have full information that you do smuggling... Randhir says that it is not true, I'm a shareef businessman, you must be mistaken... Insprctor says that he doesn't make such mistakes... He says that there are several trucks that come and go through the border but your company is getting bigger and bigger everyday and this could be dangerous...  He says that a month earlier , you and your family were seeking shelter in a gurdwara and today you have this office... Randhir says that I'm a honest man and that's why I reached here today with my hard work... Inspector says that you speak well but from today, i will have my eyes on your trucks... Randhir is shocked...

Samay and Rusty are running around šŸ˜†... Rusty gets a call from baoji... She sounds very excited... Madan says that he has been trying to call Samay... Samay tries to get close but Rusty pushes him... Samay whispers that it is off... Rusty gives the phone to Samay... Samay holds Rusty in his arms and talks... Madan says that your Divya mom called, she sounded tensed, call her as soon as possible... HE says he will... After the call, Rusty asks why his phone was switched off... samay says that i didn't want anyone to disturb me on our honeymoon... He says that he missed ma's call and has to call her... He calls and Simi picks up the phone... Samay says that this is Samay, is ma there... Rusty is holding Samay's arm... Simi is very rude and says that your mom is here but becasue of you she is not my mom anymore... samay is shocked... She asks why he came in his life, why is he snathcing her mom from her, she says I hate you... Samay says is this simi... She says 'don't you dare take my name from your bloody mouth'... She says that my whole life is shattered because of you, my engagement broke, my love went away from me, all becasue of you... Divya comes there and shouts Simi, give me my phone... She says take it, samay's mom, talk to your son... Divya slaps her... Simi says you raised your hand on me and that too becasue of that son of yours... She gets really mad and says I hate your najayaz son... Divya takes the phone and says talk to me my son... Samay is too heart-broken and has nothing to say... šŸ’”

Preview:

Simi is surprised to see Rusty and Samay at her place with a suitcase in their hand...
Maha21 thumbnail

Written Update: November 29, 2006 by Vidya

Well, I read that Vasu had some cable problems, so I thought will fill in for her.  I too have missed some parts but jitna dekha hai, that much I will type.

Randhir is saying something about Samay and Rusty and beeji and Mathura are saying why do you want to bother with them.  Let them be.  Randhir says I cannot and goes from there. 

Sam and Rusty are at their romantic best today.  Loved all their scenes.  Sam looks oh so cutešŸ˜³.   Well the lovebirds are loitering around the Taj, when Samay thinks of calling up his Divya mom.  The phone is received by Simi and she on knowing it is Samay abuses him like anything.  She says because of you my engagement has been broken, blah, blah.  Sam is shocked and even as he listens, he can hear his mom shouting at Simi to stop it and then a loud slap.  Sam disconnects the phone and looks in a hurt way at Rusty.  She asks what happened Samay, why are you looking like this?  He says I have come to know the secret behind my mother's migraines.  Rusty looks guiltily at Samay and says I am sorry, but mummyji also did not want to give you any mental stress, so she forbade me to tell you anything. 

Samay is very dissappointed.  He says my sister hates me.  My mother is going thru a bad phase now, and I want to be with her.  Rusty says please don't be hasty.  What if the situation worsens if you go there.  He says I don't know anything, I will go.  She says okay then I too will come with you.  He just doesn't say anything but just goes off from there.  Rusty runs behind him, but he already has gone very far and is standing like one hurt lion.  Rusty just looks at him then suddenly some mischevious thought strikes her and she goes very slowly towards him, (well, i thought she was going to give him a tight hug from behind, but no such luckšŸ˜­šŸ˜†).  Anyways, she goes up to him then turns him around and with her arms around his neck, says what happened?  He just sulks at her.  She says look, we have gone thru so many ups and downs and we have overcome all obstacles.  We will overcome this one too.  Now just give me a lovely smile.  He just glares at her.  She pulls his lips from both sides and tries to make him smile.  He does not budge.  She then takes her cell and clicks one snap of his and says look who is there in my camera.  He asks who and she says ek pyaara sa bandar and she bursts out laughing.  She says mere bandar aaj itna gussa kyun hai.  He does look like a bandar today (a hot onešŸ˜‰).  He says kya main tumhe bandar lagta hoon?  she says of course and again laughs out loud but moves away from him.  He says you just wait  and chases her.  She is quite fast for him and they have a game of catch.  He finally gets hold of her and then takes her in his arms.  There is a song being played and both are dancing to its tune, (i couldn't watch it as my hubby changed channels to watch the cricket match). 

Tension is brewing in the Marwah household.  Divya says she has had enough crap from Simi.  She will not take anymore.  She warns her, if you speak one more word against Samay, I will slap you again.  Simi is so angry she starts to blast her mom but Divya gives her no chance.  Even Sanjith tells Simi to say sorry to her mom and she rudely does so and goes from there. 

Dr. Marwah and his father have a heart-to-heart talk.  The father says I cannot understand your present attitude towards Divya.  You are doing a big mistake.  In the beginning when you came to know about Samay, you were very supportive.  Then now why have you changed?  If you had a problem with Divya's past you should have made it clear in the beginning itself.  Why are you taking back your support now?  Sanjith has no answer for this.  But he does say that Divya's love has all been a sham for the whole of our married life (kya nonsense bakta haišŸ˜”).  The father says this is not true.  Divya is standing outside and listening to all this.  They both look at her. 

Sam and Rusty are sitting on one of the steps.  She is hugging Samay's leg and has kept her chin on his knee.  He hugs her and says how I wish we could always be like this, you always in my arms.  She says hai, hai, then who will look after my kids?  He says what kids, whose kids, etc., etc.  She says ours of course.  He says don't tell me you are already pregnant, (he makes a sign as if to show her stomach has become big).  She says no silly, but one day I will be na.  He says nothing doing.  Already the population is so large of our country, I don't want to add to it.  She gets bugged and says I want at least 4 kids and they should be boys like you.  He smiles tenderly at her and says, I was just joking.  I too want kids, but not boys.  Mujhe beti chaaiye.  Just like you.  She must have your eyes.  Rusty blushes and Samay takes her in his arms.

Well friends I saw only so much.  There was still the last part but I missed it.  It was about Sam coming to his mom's place and says Mom, Surprise!!!!!!   Divya smiles at her son.

Maha21 thumbnail

Written Update: November 30, 2006 by Maha21

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/477992

Samay says that he is sorry they came without informing anyone but he was missing ma so much that he couldn't resistā€¦ Divya comes and hugs him and says she was missing him a lot as wellā€¦ Simi looks annoyedā€¦ Divya while hugging samay says that she was feeling like meeting her son a lotā€¦ Divya then hugs Rustyā€¦ Dr Marwa doesn't look too happy and he just bends his head, he doesn't move at all, just keeps sitting on his chairā€¦ Rusty looks at him and then says to Divya that it seems like we came at a wrong time, did not even call you, we'll come later, you all carry on with your breakfastā€¦ Divya says that you guys came at the right time, come join us for breakfastā€¦ Again, we get to see Marwa and Simi's sarhi hoi shaklein (rotten faces)ā€¦ Divya looks at Marwa for approvalā€¦ Dr Marwa says yea, come sitā€¦ Rusty and Samay come to the table and sit hesitantlyā€¦  Simi it seems got stuck to the same spot since she saw Samayā€¦ Divya gives them breakfast and ask them to eatā€¦ She says that my son just had such a big surgery, he has to take care a lot, right Sanjit? Sanjit (Dr Marwa) asks how he feels nowā€¦    Samay says that I met ma, so I feel greatā€¦ Divya introduces Samay to dadajiā€¦ Samay says "namaste dadaji"ā€¦ Dadaji says 'jeete raho, beta'ā€¦ Sanjit looks at Simi and asks Samay how long he will stay in Mumbaiā€¦ Divya is not too happy with this questionā€¦ Samay says for a day or two, just came to meet maā€¦ Sanjit asks if he is going to stay with them orā€¦ Divya says why are you asking that, Sanjit, of course they will stay with usā€¦ Rusty says nahi nahi mummyji, we will stay at the hotelā€¦ Divya asks how can they stay at the hotel and not their houseā€¦ Rusty and Samay do not say anythingā€¦ Sanjit looks at his nalayak daughter and gets upā€¦ Divya asks him to finish his breakfastā€¦ Sanjit asks her to hold onā€¦ He goes to Simi and asks her to behave sensibly in front of outsiders, and if she doesn't come eat, then he won't have his breakfast eitherā€¦ Simi says that she is not interested in breakfastā€¦ Divya calls for them and asks what they are murmuringā€¦ She asks if the father daughter doesn't want breakfastā€¦ Simi very rudely thanks her for remembering themā€¦ Dadaji looks embarrassedā€¦. Simi says that I thought while hugging your son you might have forgotten that you have a daughter as well, a jayaz betiā€¦ Samay who is about to eat, stops and is shockedā€¦ Rusty looks upsetā€¦ My poor Sam is šŸ˜­ā€¦ Divya asks her to shut upā€¦ Simi runs away from thereā€¦ Dadaji asks them to let her go and he asks Sanjit to come and eatā€¦ Dadaji says that it's very nice meeting you, Samay betaā€¦ He asks why are you just looking, you are a young man, start eating, the parathe are very delicious... Divya too asks him to eatā€¦

Simi is talking to Sujal over the phoneā€¦ Simi says that what can I do, he just came here without asking or saying anythingā€¦ Sujal says that my dad doesn't even want to see your dad or dadji's faces, but that is not the case with me or my momā€¦ He asks her to leave everyone and come to his placeā€¦ In the mean time, Samay and Rusty come to that roomā€¦ Samay was talking to Rusty about how his mom looked worriedā€¦ He then sees Simi and says sorry, we must have come in the wrong roomā€¦ Simi hangs up the phone and says you are mistaken Samay, you did not come in the wrong room but came in the wrong houseā€¦ Rusty says please Simi, we justā€¦ Simi cuts her off and says my engagement broke coz of him, my ma went far from me, my dadaji insulted my father in law to be, all because of himā€¦ She says I hate himā€¦ Rusty says that Samay is your big brother, respect your eldersā€¦ Simi shuts her off and says she doesn't want to listen to her but you listen to meā€¦ He says that I have only one brother, my real brother, who lives in Americaā€¦ She says the one who is standing in front of me is a mistake that happened by my ma years agoā€¦ Rusty yells Simi!... Samay with his head bent stops Rustyā€¦

At Randhir's office, a guy gives 10 lakh rupees to Randhir and says that Altaf bhai has asked when the next shipment will beā€¦ Randhir says that the next shipment will be day after tomorrow and asks the guy to meet him somewhere else as it is not safe at the officeā€¦ The guy says ok and leavesā€¦ The inspector comes there and sees the guy leavingā€¦ He goes to Randhirā€¦ Inspector sits there and drinks water from a glassā€¦ HE asks Randhir if that glass was crystal (it is the same glass that was in the truck caught yesterdayā€¦ the driver had said that the truck belonged to Baldev whereas it was Randhirs' truck) ā€¦ He says that the truck we caught yesterday had crystal glasses and a lot more things in it, like dvd players, mobile phones, etcā€¦ The inspector says that no matter how much the driver says that he is Baldev's employee, but I know that you are behind all thisā€¦ Randhir says without proof you can't blame anyoneā€¦ He says that he is a law abiding citizen, and if he is being suspected, then prepare a case with proof... He says that I like criminals who are hard to get toā€¦ Randhir says that you are in a uniform that's why I won't mind you calling me a criminal, otherwise no one dares to call me thatā€¦ Inspector looks out of the window and sees things being loaded off the trucksā€¦ Randhir says that I'm busy at the momentā€¦ Inspector says it's ok, we'll meet soonā€¦ While leaving, he says that your crystal glasses have cracked and my inquiry tell me that Randhir Deol doesn't like cracked crockeryā€¦ He leaves from thereā€¦ Randhir then says cracked relations too and drops the glass on Sam and Rusty's picture which is in his drawerā€¦

Sam is very upsetā€¦ Divya comes to his roomā€¦ He asks why hasn't he unpacked and where is Rustyā€¦ Samay says she is with dadajiā€¦ He then says 'mujha aana nahi chayie tha na, ma' (I shouldn't have come na, ma)ā€¦ Divya says nahi beta, it is not like thisā€¦ Samay says that I have no right to disturb your life like thisā€¦ Divya says that you have not disturbed me, I had no right to leave my son like thatā€¦ Divya says that I have committed a sin, I used to pray to God to be able to see you once in my lifeā€¦ Samay says that God has listened to me, I can hold your hand and look into your eyes and call you maā€¦ He says he doesn't want anythingā€¦ He says that I don't want your family to be at stake coz of me, I only wanted your family to forgive me, you shouldn't suffer because of meā€¦ he smiles and says that God has given me the most beautiful ma in this world, you has given birth to me twiceā€¦ Divya cries and hugs himā€¦ Samay asks her not to make it difficult for him, he has to leaveā€¦ He says that your son's love would never decrease, it will increaseā€¦ He says that maybe after a while, your family might accept meā€¦ He asks his mom to let him goā€¦ Dadaji and Rusty come thereā€¦ Dadaji says that Samay if you leave like this today, then the cracks that this house suffered because of you, will never be mendedā€¦ Dadaji says that you went though such big hurdles and now you got scared of this small lossā€¦ Dadaji says that only you can bring back the happiness of this houseā€¦ He says that he has heard that you are a master in winning hearts so let's have one more testā€¦ Rusty and Samay smileā€¦

Randhir is looking for housesā€¦ His realtor shows him a big houseā€¦ Randhir thinks that this one is ok, I wanted a house like this for Biji and Madhuraā€¦ The realtor says that the price has been fixed at Rs 20 lakh and the owner is ready to take it in half installmentsā€¦ Randhir asks him to get the papers ready and take the moneyā€¦

Simi is sitting on her bedā€¦ Samay comes in her roomā€¦ Simi asks why is he in her roomā€¦ Samay says that this time I haven't come by mistake to see his beautiful, smallā€¦ Simi cuts him off and asks him to leaveā€¦ Samay says that he is there to talk to herā€¦ She says she hates himā€¦ Samay says that you hate me, I can accept that but why ma, she loves you a lotā€¦ Simi asks him to cut that crap, she asks him to get out from thereā€¦ She asks him not brainwash herā€¦ He says that he is telling her truth, and trying to explain herā€¦ He says that all this shouldn't have happened but no one is at fault hereā€¦ He says that if you were in my place, what would you have doneā€¦ Simi says first of all I would have gone far away from this house, wouldn't have stayed here like a besharamā€¦ Simi points at him and asks him not to try to explain to herā€¦ She says that she just hates to see his faceā€¦ Rusty comes thereā€¦ Simi yells at him and asks him to leaveā€¦ Samay says that we share a bond, and as far as this relationship is concernedā€¦ Simi puts her hands on her ears and asks him to stopā€¦ Rusty goes to Simi and says that let us sit together, maybe we might be able to help youā€¦ She touches her handā€¦ Simi gets wild and asks her not to dare touch herā€¦  Dadaji comes thereā€¦ He asks what is happeningā€¦ Simi says that these people are so besharam, I will have to leave this place nowā€¦ Simi goes from that roomā€¦ dadaji says sorryā€¦ Samay says dadaji you said that we have to win, now Samay will win their hearts and then leaveā€¦ Rusty smilesā€¦ Dadaji blesses himā€¦ Samay asks Dadaji for Sujal's phone number and addressā€¦

Randhir brings Madhura and Biji to their new houseā€¦ They both are very happyā€¦ He shows him around the houseā€¦ They go to a room and Madhura asks whose room is thatā€¦ Randhir removes the curtain from in front of picture and it is Rusty's pictureā€¦ Madhura and Biji are shockedā€¦

Maha21 thumbnail
Written Update: December 4, 2006 by Maha21
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=481117&K W=dec

Biji says that it's good you forgive Rusty although that bacchi has made a lot of mistakes... She says that after seeing you in so much pain, I was bitter towards her but now that you have forgiven her, I'm very happy... Biji then asks Randhir where he got so much money to buy this house... Randhir is quiet... Biji says tumhe meri saar ki kasam, are you doing anything wrong... Randhir says that according to me, I'm not doing anything wrong... Biji is happy and hugs him... Madhura doesn't look too sure about Randhir's statement...

Samay is getting ready... Rusty asks him where he is going so dressed up... Samay says that it's some important work, I'll come back soon... Rusty says taht she knows what his importatn work is, and where he is going... Samay comes to her and asks if she knows, then why is he asking... Rusty says that she is cares for him, he is going to Sujal's house and who knows how they will treat him... Samay smiles and asks her to trust her husband... He says that all this has happened coz of me, and I should fix it now... Rusty asks if she could come with him for support... Samay smiles and says no... Rusty says then one... Samay asks what one...  then Rusty closes Samay's eyes with her hand and Samay moves towards her with his eys closed... As he is about to kiss her, Rusty moves and sam's head hits on ths wall šŸ˜†... Rusty laughs and Samay goes to her and holds her face... They hug...

Rusty and Samay are going in a taxu... Rusty is being mischevious and Samay turns to her to kiss again (I'm assuming he turned to kiss her šŸ˜³šŸ˜†)... At the same time, the taxi driver loses control of the taxi (he doesn't see a lady walking) and hits the lady on the road... The lady flies away and falls on the ground... Rusty and Samay are shocked...

Madhura asks Randhir where he got all the money from... Randhir says she knows... Madhura says that if there is so much money in this business, then every person would do this business... Madhur says she fells he is doing something wrong... Randhir says that he has only made one mistake in his life and that is he couldn't keep his family happy... He says he only wants them to be happy... He asks her not to suspect her, he is only waiting for Rusty and Samay to come back, Rusty will be so happy to see her room and house... Madhura says that Rusty's real house is her husband's house... Randhir says that it is true but she will alos come here to her papa's house... Madhura smiles and then says that I didn't understand you forgiving Rusty all of a sudden... She says that they are kids... Randhir says he knows, he is just fulfilling his duty... Randhir says that if you want to test me, then go ahead, I've kept my jaan in your feet... Madhura laughs and says that food is ready, come eat...

Doctor comes and tells Rusty and Samay that Neeta (the lady who got hit) is ok, she just has stiches on her head... Some other lady comes there and tells the doctor that Neeta has been living in fear for two years now... She says she is Devgi, Neeta's mom... She thanks Samay and Rusty for bringing her daughter to the hospital and paying for everything... She says that other wise no one has time for a dying person... She says she promises to pay them back... Samay says it's fine... Rusty asks what fear were you talking about... Devgi says that Neeta is my only daughter, she is handicapped and works... She says that two years ago, there was someone called Sujal Rastogi, my daughter's childhood love and fiancee... Samay asks Saujal Ratogi, the son of Indrustialist Rastogi who lives in Bangalore? Devgi asks if he knows those people... Samay says that I've only heard about them... Devgi says that they are big people with small hearts... Samay asks her to tell him in detail...

Devgi tells Samay that Neeta and Sujal used to stdy together in school and college and they fell in love... She says that Neeta got a scholarship, she always used to help Sujal but Sujal's parents were against this marriage... She says it went on for three years and at last Sujal and Neeta got engaged... Flashback of engagement is shown... Devgi says that my husband was a clerk at a bank and he had taken loan for this engagement... She says he gave a lot of gifts to Sujal and his family including a motor bike for Sujal... Flashback of Sujal and Neeta is shown where both of them are riding on the bike... They get into an accident and the car runs over her feet... Flashback ends... Devgi says that Sujal and his family came to the hospital once... She says that they paid for the surgery but my daughter lost her leg and got an artificial leg... She says that Sujal and his family never came back... She says that one day we found out that Sujal got engaged to Dr Marwa's daughter, Simi... Samay and Rusty are shocked... Devgi says that my husband wanted to find a good match for Neeta but no one agreed since she was handicapped and everyone knew about her affair with Sujal... Then one day, her husband suffered a heart failure... Devgi says that today it felt strange to see some strangers helping us... Rusty goes to Devgi and says aunty, everyone is a stranger in the first meeting and then gradually they become their own... Rusty then goes to Samay and says everything will be fine... Samay says that nothing get ok on it's own, you have to make it ok...

Biji says that Randhir got all the things that we had on our other house... Madhura says that there is something missing biji... Madhura says that the truth, imandaari, and peace is not in this house... Biji says that I understand you are worried for Randhir, I used to be worried as well but once everything is sorted out between him and Rusty, everything will be ok... Biji smiles and walks away... Madhura thinks that she is not ready to accept that something like this can happen all of a sudden... She thinks that this is not the end, this might be the beginning of a new war...

Devgi, Rusty, and Samay goes to meet Neeta... Devgi consoles Neeta and says that everything will be alright... Neeta then calls Samay Bhaiya! Samay holds her hand and says that she doesn't know why she called him bhaiya and doesn't know why he felt as if she was his sister... He then says my name is Samay, for you Samay Bhaiya and this is your bhabi, Rusty... Samay asks her to forget all that has happened with her, her brother is here now and it is time that he fulfilled his duty towards her and Simi... Neeta is confused... Samay says that Simi is my other sister, Dr Marwa's daughter, Sujal's finacee... Neeta is shocked...

Simi is packing her stuff... Divya asks where she is going... Simi asks what differnece does it make to her, she should just be happy with her dear son Samay and dear bahu Rusty... Divya asks if she is not dear to her... Simi says that I'm not dear to you, I live or die, it doesn't matter to you, you only love Rusty and Samay, you are so selfish... Divya raises her hand but stops... Simi gets hysterical and says why she stopped... She holds her hands and asks her to finish her for once... Rusty and Simi comes there... Simi shouts and asks her to kill her... Samay asks Simi to leave ma's hand... Simi says taht I left ma's hand a long time ago but today I'm leaving this house as well, you keep your mom with you... Simi goes out of the room... Samay runs behind her and asks where the hell is she going... Simi says who are you to question that... Samay says that I'm your older brother... Simi says that she hates najayez rishtey... She says taht you are part of a relationship which this society calls 'napak'... Samay is shocked and so are the others... Camera focuses on Simi and Samay's faces and suddenly samay gives a tight slap to Simi (wow, the best slap ever šŸ‘šŸ¼)... Divya is shocked and has her mouth wide open... Rusty's eyes pop out...

Preview for Tomorrow:

Samay asks Simi to say whatever you wants to us, it doesn't make a difference but for your life, give me a chance... he says that I can't prove what I'm saying, I swear on ma key mein app sab key samne apna wajood mita doon ga... Dr Marwa asks Simi to give Samay once chance...

December 4 Highlights by coolbuddy:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/481156

Maha21 thumbnail
Written Update: December 5, 2006 by vasantha_rao

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=481954&K W=dec

Simi says that she will run away from the house as she can't take any more slaps from the najayaz brother.The scientist asks Samay his right -----Why did you slap my Simi.We have Samay giving a laconic(short)speech about his funadamental rights.I am related to Simi,we have the same blood running in our veins.It was never my intention to slap this brat.Marwa says that you showed that ou are of gandhi khoon.DM is hurt.Simi says to th escientist....Papa,I will immediately do a walk out as I can't bear this fellow.Papa says ...Why should you?this is your house.It's Samay who has to do the walkout ..not you dear.The adarsh sasur says that Simi has to be ashamed about her behavior..no respect to elders.I am with Samay.He asks Simi to leave the house if she can't stand Samy.Simi is shocked.

Samay tells the mad baap aur beti the truth about sujal.Marwa says...let's give Samay a mauka to prove .They make Simi call Sujal and she tells him.....I met  with an accident....hurry up...serious.he gives the address.

In the hos.they see Meetha and are stunned.They are confronted by Samay who tells them that he is her long lost bro from Toronto.He asks them as to why they deceived Meetha.Sujal's papa says....suppose your wife too faced the same situation as Meetha..surely my boy,you too would leave her.My son was not married to her..Thank god.....How can he live with a handicapped wife.Anyways,since you say that you are from Canada,you must be a rich boy.Give us 5 crores.my son will then marry this Meetha.The scientist and Simi hears their words....Simi slaps sujal.Sujal tells her that she will pay for it.

Simi calls Samay ......Samay bhayya,forgive me.I hurt you with my caustic remarks and cries.She hugs Samay.They return home and find that it is Dm's turn now to do a walk out.Simi asks for forgivenes so does Marwa.Dm says....wareh wah,you people made me go through so much of mental torture and in one jhatka ,you think I will forgive.No...................She says to marwa...you guy,you wanted me to go away...and that's what I am doing.Simi says..you are right,I don't deserve to live....I am going to commit suicide and locks herself in the room.Samay/Rusty /DM/Scientist are banging the doors..

PRECAP:The suspicion saga of Madhura continues.Deol is undergoing third degree griiling by her...She says to Deol...You fellow,You are not acting right.you say something but your eyes say different.I have a doubt on you.Deol unable to bear is seen closing his eyes.

Maha21 thumbnail
Written Update: December 6, 2006 by Maha21

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=483386&K W=dec

Samay kicks the door open...Simi is about to cut her wrist when Samay yells and asks her to stopSimi cries and asks to them to leave her... Samay holds her and yells at her and says that you can't accept defeat from life so easily, life is not that easy... Samay cools down a bit and says that you have to fight and win this battle just like your brother... Simi hugs Samay and says I'm very bad...Marwa, Divya, Rusty look on... Simi says that she has done bad with everyone... She then goes to her mom and asks her to punish her... Divya says nahi beta, I can't live without any one of you... They hug...

Divya serves tea to everyone... Rusty and Samay look happy... Divya asks Simi to just let it go... Simi says that I can't believe I started hating you because of that person... Samay says that you are being pessimistic... He says take it in a positive way, it could have been worse... Divya says that Sam is right, and you were right in your place since you didn't know the true face of Sujal... Divya says I know how it feels to lose your first love, I lost Sam's father who was my first love and I wanted to kill myself then but God had such wonderful things in store for me, a husband like Sanjiv, daddyji, and you... Simi says she understands... Simi asks Sam and Rusty to stay back with them for a while... Dr Marwa comes there and says it's a very good idea... He says that it's time to celebrate...

Randhir is at his transport site... A guy tells him that the police is coming this way... Randhir panics and asks his people to empty the truck... The police inspector says that today he will catch Randhir red-handed... They drive to the site... Randhir burns his material... Police comes there... There is a huge fire... Randhir escapes... Police puts mud on fire to try to find proof from there...

Dr Marwa and all the family are havinf fun... Dr marwa is back to his old self and is cracking jokes... Divya thanks Samay for all this... Samay asks him not to say thanks and asks if this is not this house... Divya says of course... He asks everyone to come to Chandigarh soon... Marwa says he is really busy but will come whenever he gets time... Divya says that she took a maanat to go to VashenDevi when all her problems were resolved...  She says she will have to go there... Samay suggests that SImi go with ma... Simi agrees... Simon calls Samay... He tells him that Madan has a flu and is bed ridden, he asks them to come back soon... Samay asks him to take care of dad...

Randhir is dressing up his hand... Madhura asks how this happened... Randhir says that a worker was smoking and lit everthing on fire and my hand got burned... Madhura asks if everything is ok... Randhir says that everything is fine... Madhura says that she wants to share something with him... She tells him that these days I don't believe you, you do something but say something else... The door bell rings... Madhura goes and sees it is police... Randhir is shocked... Madhura is shocked as well... Randhir asks Madhura to bring something to drink for Inspector Sahib... Inspector says that yor hand looks burnt... Randhir says that a worker was smoking and everything caught fire, the worker's hand was badly burnt and so he went to his village for 15 days... Inspector says that you were lucky this time but this won't happen every time... Randhir says that I don't understand anything you are saying... Inspector says that your hand was burnt today but the work you are doing will burn you altogether... Inspector leaves after talking to Randhir... Madhura comes and asks why inspector left and why did he come... Randhir says it was some licence issue... Madura asks if he won't answer her questions... Rnadhir says that he will tell once he finds out himself...

Samay hugs mommy dear good bye... Then it is Rusty's turn... Divya gives Rusty a shaddi ka joda as it is a custom... Samay goes and shakes Marwa's hand but yeh kiya  Marwa pulls him and hugs him... Samay and Simi share a nice moment, Samay asks her to tell him first when she likes any guy as they can't marry the most beautiful girl to a so so guy... They hug... Samay then takes blessings from dadaji...

Some person informs Randhir that he saw SAmay and Rusty coming out of the airport... Randhir thinks that this is the day he was waiting for Rusty SAmay Khurana...

Randhir gets up to leave... Biji asks where he is going... Randhr says that Rusty and Samay came back so he is going... He leaves saying this... Biji tells Madhura that it feels weird to see Randhir so desperate to meet Rusty and Samay...

Madan is happy to see Rusty and Samay... He says that I scolded Simon for spoiling your honeymoon... Samay says that I will scold you now as you didn't tell me... Simon says that sir looks really fresh now that his son and bahu are back... Simon asks Madan if he is right... Madan says haanji Dr Simon, you are always right... The door bell rings... Rusty and Samay are shocked to see Randhir there...

Preview for Tomorrow:

Rusty asks Samay if he is not happy now that papa has forgiven them... Madhura says to Randhir that I'm suspicious about your plans...

Maha21 thumbnail
Written Update: December 6, 2006 by Maha21

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=483958&K W=dec

A Must-Watch Episode for all Samay and Rusty fans!!!Ahhhhhhhh, my Sam looked so so so cute even in a cook's hat! šŸ˜³ & his performance in the last couple scenes is to die for

Rusty and Samay are shocked to see papaji there... Papaji comes inside... Samay is jsut staring at sasurji... Sasurji says that this is no way to welcome a guest... Rusty's mouth is wide open at this comment from her dear papaji... Madan gets a little too excited and says that this is the first tie you came inside this house, so "aaja, aaja!" Madan goes to him... Randhir says that he had promised not to come here, I had a lot of hatred in me but what did I get from it... He says that I made others sad and was sad myself as well... He says he thought he started this hatred issue so he should be the one to end it... Rusty is getting amotional seeing Randhir talk like this... Randhir walks to Rusty and says that it has been 6 months and 4 days, have you kept any record? Rusty cries and says sorry and sits in his feet... Randhir pulls her back up and says that beteian do not touch papaji's feet, they have a place in their heart... Randhir says that my heart is empty without you... He says that i want you to get all the happiness in life... He then calls Samay... He says sorry to him and OMG Samay runs and hugs him desperately... Samay keeps hugging his sasurji and asks him to forgive him for everything... Sasurji says I forgive you... Randhir then let's go of Samay and Samay feels weird ...  Madan asks what have I done, won't you hug your friend? Randhir goes to Madan... Samay thinks why does he feel as if Randhir is saying one thing but doesn't mean it...

Randhir then says he will leave now... Rusty asks her papa to bring biji and mama to dinner tonight and they should celebrate as this is the happiest day of her life... madan says it's a very good idea... Randhir says it's a good idea but it seems as though Samay doesn't want us here... Samay says nahi uncle, this is your own house, your are always welcome, please come, I'll be really happy... Randhir says he was just joking, they will definitely come... Randhir leaves... Samay thinks that something is not right...

Randhir sits in his car to leave... Rusty is looking out her window and waves him goodbye... Randhir smiles... She then goes back in... Randhir thinks of the time when they had to leave that house... he thinks that now he has to get her back somehow...

Rusty says isn't it a miracle Samay, we came back from Mumbai and pap forgave them... She says that all their complications have been sorted out now... Samay says it was too easy... Rusty asks if he is not happy that papa forgave them... Samay says that I'm very happy but it doesn't make sense... Samay says that you used to say that uncle will never forgive us, then why, out of the blue, how? Rusty says that you are right, i was surprised too but baoji told me that he had told papa everything about Mohini mom... Rusty says that my papa is very seeda saada person, it would have been hard for him for prepare for this moment... She says he must have missed me a lot...

Randhir tells Biji and Madhura that he forgave Rusty and Samay and this evening they are going to their place for dinner... Biji says that I'm happy you did that... Randhir says that nothing lies in hatred and afterall both of them are our kids... Biji says you are right, may God give you all the happiness... Randhir says he has to go for work but will be back at 7 to pick them up...

Rusty and Samay, yes yes our very own Sexy Sam are busy preparing dinner... Sam is wearing a cook's hat šŸ˜†... Simon is supervising them... He keeps buming into Rusty and Sam... Simon very proudly says that Madan sir has sent me here and asked me to help you in cooking... Rusty and Samay both come to Simon and stand on wither side of him, then together they shout that they don't need his help... Sam then asks if he wants to help them, then he should go get some mithai for tonight... Simon says that Madan sir asked him to help in cooking... Rusty and Sam shout again and Simon runs away from there... Rusty and Samay then cook together... Sam then throws some garlic on Rusty... Rusty picks up a spinach bunch and so does Sam... Both start to fight each other with the spinach bunches... Sam first knocks of his hat with the bunch... Samay then holds Rusty close to him but Rusty says babuji... Sam lets go of her and Rusty runs away... Sam then says 'bhaag key kahan jaogi Bulbul'...

Randhir is calling out for Biji and Madhura... madhura asks him why he is doing all this... Randhir syas what, why am I wearing this suit and tie, I'm going to my daughter's house for dinner, come on... Madhura asks him to look into her eyes and tell her what his plans her... Randhir says that if you find lies in everything your husband say, then why don't you tell me what I'm up to... Madhura says that if I don't understand something, then I'm going to ask you... Randhir says that it's the way you are asking... Madhura says it seems your intentions are not right... Randhir gets mad... Biji comes there and asks what the matter is... Randhir makes up an excuse...

Rusty is standing in front of the mirror getting ready... Samay comes there and holds her from her back... He says Mrs Khurana, i told you that if you look this beautiful waering red, then i won't let you go in front of anyone, I will just capture you in my arms here... He says that we should be party organizers, everything is ready and we are looking really nice as well... He says that before the party begins, we should have a little private celebration of our own... Rusty asks what kind of celebration... Samay says wait and watch... He goes and takes out cognac... Rusty says are you made, I don't drink... Samay says that cognac is not liquor... Sam takes it out in glasses... Rusty says she told him she doesn't drink, then why did he make it for her... Sama says the more, you say no, the bigger the glass wiould be... Rusty says I won't drink... Sam keeps adding it to the glass... Sam then drinks his... He then says
that see nothign happened... He gives it to her... Sam says that by drinking cognac, the complection gets fairer, your hair grows better, and as a bonus when you drink it, I will make your favorite starters for you... Rusty gives him a weird look and says I know what your starters are, i don't want them... Samay is taken aback and with his mouth wide open says that just becasue I'm the world's best kisser, it doesn't mean that you demand a kiss from me everytime... Rusty has her mouth wide open in surprise... Samay raises his voice and says that just because our kisses are very passionate and so good, it doesn't mean that you demand kisses from me all the time... Samay gets up and says that by starters I meant chips and peanut šŸ˜† and you are exploiting me here... He walks out of the room šŸ˜† and says very bad Mrs Rusty Khurana, very bad...

Rusty smells the drink and says that is smells too strong... She then gets up with the glass... In the mean time, madan calls for Rusty and says where are you... Rusty gets very very nervous and thinks where should I throw this now... She doesn't know what to do with it so she just drinks it quickly... šŸ˜† As she finishes, Madan enters the room... He asks where is Samay... Rusty smiles and says woh toh out ho gaya... Oh God she in under the unfluence and grinning like anything... Madan asks what does she mean, out ho gaya? Rusty says bahar, out... Madan says he didn't see him... He goes and calls for him... Rusty smiles foolishly... She goes and lies on her bed... Samay comes there and says these are peanuts are called starters... Rusty is laughing and moving her dupatta around... Samay asks what's so funny... Rusty says Samay and puts her dupatta around his neck... She says you were right, cognac is not liquor/wine... She pulls Samay on herself... Samay is shocked out of his mind to see Rusty like this...

Preview for Tomorrow:

Rusty asks Randhir to take the papers... Madan asks Randhir why is he thinking, this is his house and he should take it back... Randhir says that he will take it back but he has one condition...