ADHM update Oct 26, 2006

coolbuddy thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This was the most boring episode of the week…..no dialogues from Sexy Sam…..he was resting in ICU

Chandigarh:

Rusty calls home & Randhir receives the call. Rusty asks him how he is doing. Randhir does not speak to her, but thinks how I am supposed to be without you my princess. He right gives the handset to Biji. Rusty is crying over the phone n Biji request her to stop crying. Randhir who is about to leave the room stops listening Biji console Rusty. Rusty is crying n tells Biji she has failed in her mission. Biji tells her not to lose hope, as she can never fail coz God is within her. She tells her to wipe her tears n give her a good smile. Biji ask Rusty if they could find Sam's mom…..Rusty tells yes, but his mom is not ready to accept Sam as her son. Biji tells her to take care & disconnect. Randhir ask Biji why was Rusty crying. Mathura tells him when you answered the phone why did not you ask her. Randhir tells her you all can see Rusty's tear but nobody understands my pain

Mumbai

Sam gets a severe attack & all the medicines fall from his hand. He is pulling his hair tight in pain n collapses(itna zor se matt kheech yaar, this hair adds to your sex appeal) It is a busy road n cars are moving @ slow speed. Rusty rushes to him & requesting for help, but no cars stop. A handicapped boy comes to their help & they reach the hospital. Rusty is calling out for the doctor when Dr. Marwah takes notice of Rusty. He shouts at her for leaving without his permission, he tells her it is very important for her to be under observation for the next 48 hrs, then his eyes move to Sam who is on a stretcher. Rusty tells him forget about my 48hrs I am not sure if Sam has next 48 mins. Sam is the one who needs treatment and not me. Dr. Marwah admits Sam to the ICU.

Chandigarh:

Lucky is talking to someone over the phone; he is promoting Randhir Deol's business. He tells the person he is Randhir's well-wisher & he should give Randhir a chance. Mohini overhear Lucky's convo & is all set to take his class. She tells him so you are Randhir's well-wisher & you call yourself Sam's best friend, whereas you are his worst enemy. I can sense that you are dying to prove your innocence. Come on prove yourself as Sam's best friend, I want to know why are you helping Randhir who hates Sam more than anything else & wants to avenge him

Mumbai:

Sanjit calls Divya n tells sorry for being late for her birthday. He tells her about Sam's condition and that he had to admit him to the ICU. Divya is sad hearing this

Chandigarh:

Mohini's class still on, she is asking Lucky why he cheated on Sam. What has Randhir given him to cheat on Sam. Lucky cannot take it anymore & tells her enough is enough. I shall die for Sam, but I shall not cheat him. If today Sam was here, he too would have asked me to help Randhir uncle, Mohini is shocked to hear this. She suspects something fishy. She tells Lucky if Randhir learns that you, or Sam or even Rusty is supporting him indirectly, Randhir will feel more disgusted coz he is a man of self-esteem. She wants to know the entire story how it all started from beginning to end (betiyaan chale gayee, she has nothing better to do than listening stories). Lucky is not interested in giving her the details when she threatens to call Randhir n spill the beans. She starts dialing Randhir's number when Lucky disconnect the line. She offers him a seat

Mumbai:

Rusty is pacing the corridor outside the ICU, when a Dr. ask her if she has Sam's bio mom's medical reports (heaven help me, kaha likha hai, u need your bio-mom report to treat a brain tumor patient, good they are asking for the mom's report what if they asked father's report) Rusty tells the doctor she does not have the report. The doctor ask Rusty if his Mom is alive, Rusty tells yes, she is alive, but she thinks her son to be dead. Divya reach hospital & Rusty is glad to see her. She asks her if she got the reports with her. She tells her no I haven't. Rusty tells then why have you come, to see your dying son. The lady doctor is still standing in the corridor listening to saas-bahu convo. Div pretends she has no clue of what report she is asking for. Rusty tells you know your son needs your medical report, then why are you behaving like this. Rusty tells Div, I am ashamed of you, you don't deserve to be called mom. Div loses her cool n tells her to learn manners & talk with respect to your elders. Rusty tells you haven't done anything that forces me to respect you. Div tells I have come to see my husband. Rusty tells her not to lie. Div tells I am not Divya Marwah you have been looking for. I am not related to Sam(jhooti No1) if you need any thing else, I am ready to help you. If you need to take Sam abroad for treatment, I can make the arrangements. Rusty tells her we are quite well off. If you think we have come for your money, you are sadly mistaken. Rusty pulls Div near the ICU window (aaah at last one jhalak of sexy Sam, yeh dono saas-bahu ka lecture was taking a toll on me) Rusty tells Div don't you want your son to live, you deserted him when he was young, he did not get your love n affection as a child, but you can give him new life. We just need your medical reports. You cannot let your son die; a mother can do anything for his child. Div says I cannot do anything she cries n leave

Chandigarh:

Lucky n Mohini still busy in conversation, the scene is in mute, they show all flashback how Sam met Rusty, how he misbehaved with her, the auction scene. Lucky tells Mohini, how Sam fell in love with Rusty gradually, but it was too late for him to mend his mistakes. Now due to his illness even Rusty has started to care for him & maybe loves him too. Things have changed for better & that's why he is helping Randhir. Mohini thinks to herself with change of feeling in Sam, he might return Randhir assets to him, as it is Rusty is 50% shareholder in this company. I cannot let my children be dependant on Sam. I have to enhance their misunderstanding between them. She tells all this what is discussed between us shall remain a secret n nobody should know about it

Mumbai:

Div's is driving when she receives Rusty's call. Rus tells her you avoided the situation very easily, but I shall not give up. It is the matter of life n death of my husband. I am visiting a temple close to the hospital n shall pray that Sam's mom ki antar atmaa awakens. I shall not eat n drink until his Mom accepts him. I shall wait till the miracle happen.

Precap: Rusty @ the temple looking quite horrifying, she places her hand near a diya n she collapses…(phirse admit her to the hospital, yeh hi chalta reh gaa….Sam will get discharge, she will be admitted, Mumbai is a rocking place, tum dono hospitals mein time waste karo)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update coolbuddy.  Same old dragging stuff. Edited by Meredith - 17 years ago
yasemin thumbnail
Thank u for being so quick i am afraid this will become same soap
pine-apple thumbnail
hmm i dont quite understand. why u guys loosing hope in adhm so quickly?
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

CB I can imagine your frustration when typing out this update.  I just hope this show will not get boring, coz the day they start dragging this serial, I am sure your updates also will stop, chahe Sam kitne hi sexy lage😆😆😆.    Now thanks to your updates at least we get to enjoy posts from Minku, Lilly, Mamo, Jingu and our very own daku and our new friends of this forum.

Many many thanks for your as usual rocking update (with the spicy comments) of a boring episode.

Have a nice weekend sweety.

Nisu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you Lailaji!

Hai yeh Lady Terminator Gargi auntie errrr Mohini....like kutte ki pooch kabhi seedhi nahi hogi!

I am a little disappointed with you for not taking Mamoo advise from yesterday😭...kaisi dost ho yaar...itni choti si baat nahi maan sakti😡

Vidyadi...I don't see Nicks on your avi anymore...finally got tired of waiting for the baby huh😆

IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i love your updates cuz u add in your comments! It's fun to read!
THankz
Mamta_ thumbnail

thx CBjaan👏

waise episode kaafi borring tha.......but i must say gargi is back......kya chalu aurat hai yeh.......now she will be the great wall of china between rusty & our sexy sam.......she only has 1 thing on her mind, & that is paisa......phir woh chahe Maya ho ya Gargi ya Mohini😆

aur ye daku tumhara peecha hi nahi chod rahi hai......lagta hai muje kuch karna padega😉......

M

BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Thanks for the update
pudu thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update