Written Update for October 23rd, 2006

xpunjabixplayax thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Written Update for October 23rd, 2006

*Hey Guy! Hope you guys didn't miss me to much. Thank you to CoolBuddy for providing updates for the last week and a half. The show comes on for her before it does for me. It just ended for me. (8:30 to 9 P.M. in Texas). So, sorry about the time you guys have to wait. Also please do ignore any mistakes in the update, as to this is a live update (done as the show is showing on TV). It's been awhile since I've updated or watched the show. So please do: Enjoy!

Recap:
The nurse saying if she thinks she has the answer, then let her. Samay n rusty looking in the phonebook for samays' mom. Then samay bringing rusty to the hospital.

Hospital:
Nurse comes and asks fro dr. marwa. Samay is impatiently waiting to hear what is going on. He prays to god. Saying listen to me one more time, after this I wont ask for anything, he's crying, then he gets his attack. (this is a hospital, why aren't' the doctors attending to him?) then rusty opens her eyes and starts to get up to go to Samay. Rusty goes, I can't get up? Dr. marwa says no, u can't get up, don't even try to, why are u in such a hurry to get up? She asks for her husband, he says that he is outside waiting for you. He is a very special person, w/o a stretcher or any help he carried u all the way here. Rusty blushes a little. Then the nurse asks for Mr. Kurana. N Samay goes yes nurse, where is rusty. She goes, rusty is inside. (miraculously his headache went away right before the nurse got there.) Samay goes into the room and rusty smiles and reaches for his hand. They hold hand. And then rusty feels his shirt and goes: your sweating so much, headache again? Samay says, we're talking about u not me. Then Samay asks the doctor is she ok. He says she is fine but she could have Dengue. Rusty looks worried and then Samay turns to look at her w/ so much love and  concern. oh man samay looks so concerned for her. And the  doctor says that we will have to keep her under observation for a few days. Then rusty says no doc this can't happen, we came here for a reason. Doc says nothing is more important than health. Rusty looks dejected.

Randhir home:
Randhir comes home. Madhura opens the door and asks what's wrong, is everything ok. He just walks in. then Biji asks what happens, even kulwant looks worried. Then randhir holds up an envelope and smiles and says that I got a 2 crore advance and everyone is very happy and smiling. Then biji says Waheguru tera lakh lakh shukar hai. Randhir says this is just the beginning I will have the most happiness when I get back our hawali from rusty.. He has a very determined look on  his face and poor Biji can't help but to look a little disappointed.

Randhir Room:
Randhir goes his room and says did u say I said wrong? Then he asks Madhura if she had heard anything from rusty and samay. Then Madhura says if u wish I can call and ask. He says no, but if u want u can, but don't let them know…Madhura says I know I wont tell them that u want to know.

Madan Home:
Madan is on the phone w/ samay he says that take care of rusty, she is in the hospital so u will have to look for ur mom. May Waheguru w/ u. then madan goes to mohini and says did u know that they know of samay's mom, she is living in Mumbai, u should be the happiest, ur son is fighting for his life. Then a carrier comes for mohini and she opens it and says these are tickets for our daughters to go back. No one is happy here. Except for u. then madan goes why don't u go too! And take nick w/ u too! Mohini says I thought about that but nick's addiction is getting better here so when he is better I will send him too. And I'm not going to leave you.

Hospital Room:
Samay sleeping on couch in rust'ys room. Doctor comes. He checks her temp and stuff. He asks her what she wants to say now. Rusty says I feel better, temp is better, so please let me go. Samay just shakes his head. Then doc asks why do u want to leave so badly. Rusty says that it is crucial that we leave, samay…then samay in a very hubby-like-tone says didn't I tell u not to say stuff like this (clearly showing that he doesn't want her to tell the doctor), he goes to her and puts his hand on her head. Then rusty grabs his hands and strokes it saying that samay if we don't tell him then he won't ever know why we have to go. Then samay agress, not happily though. Rusty tells the doctor that samay has brain tumor and we have been looking for his mom who left him in a orphanage, we have already lost five days, we have to go. Doc says that he understand, but being a doc he can't let them go. The nurse comes in and says that patient in room number seven needs something. He leaves right away. Then rusty goes did u hear samay he is doc marwa. she gets up to go, and then fails of weakness and our knight in shining armor samay is there to save her. She holds her head. And he helps her back in bed. And samay says that we'll talk to him. U just stay here and relax and get better. I'll go talk to him. Rusty phone starts ringing. She goes hello Biji. Then Madhura goes, no main hoon, she goes hello mama. Madhura goes how are you. Rusty says not well. Madhura says that don't lose hope, how is samay. She goes he's hanging in there. Madhura says that Waheguru tests us all the time, just hang in there, my blessing are with you. Rusty says that what about papa, he's still mad at me. Then Madhura says "arre pagli, could parents ever stay mad at their kids, my blessing are always with you beta" then they hang up, rusty gets in a sitting position and starts crying. Poor girl in so hurt, it is visible on her face and she just buries her head in her arms. (ok did I miss something for the one and a half weeks I didn't watch this show. Since when is Madhura nice to rusty. Oh I'm so confused. I guess the whole being a wife thing and sticking w/ ur hubby thru bad times was easily comparably for Madhura and she could sympathize w/ rusty…hmmm)

Dr. Marwa's House
Someone is walking to the phone. The lady dials a number. She says hi…I hope u remember something. Then dr. marwa says that slowly I remember everything. And that tomorrow is someone specials birthday. She says that, in 25 yrs u haven't forgotten my birthday. But this yr I want something diff. dr. marwa says we'll go for candlelight dinner and then go drive and then says afterwards then u know *bhangra in the bed* (most likely haha) the wife then says that, as u grow older, the more romantic u get (they have the most cutest conversation ever, so much in love even after 25 years, hope ever couples shares just as much love as the yrs of marriage pass by J) So then dr. marwa says that oh that reminds me a of a couple here in the hospital they want each other so much. Wife is rusty and hubby is Samay. Samay has brain tumor. Both came from Punjab in search for samay's' mom who left him 28 yrs ago in an orphanage.  Then the mommy drops the phone in shock and the phone just hangs there.

Comments:
-show was an overall 8 out of 10
-I loved the scenes b/w rusty and samay, how much love they showed for each other, it was just so cute. The hospital scene when rusty senses that samay is getting an headache and when samay gets to see rusty again and they reach for each others hands, oh it was just so cute-kinda made me think of rusty being pregnant and samay is so impatiently waiting for her delivery and then finally he is allowed to go inside and see rusty and the baby, n then I stopped daydreaming, b/c I was getting behind on updating haha.
-this is going to very interesting w/ mom being found.

Something to think about (do post your thoughts on this):
1.How do you think dr. marwa will react to his wife's past?
2.Do you think he will hate her?
3.Do you think he'd readily accept Samay?
4.Will Dr. Marwa turn out to be another Madhura?
5.Will Mrs. Marwa let it be known that she is Samay's mom?
6.Will she help Samay?

My answers:
1. I think he will be furious that she didn't tell him of her past
2. He won't hate her per say, he looks like an understanding husband and he loves her a lot.
3. Since he got to know them first and once again being a doctor he can't shun samay away, samay needs help.
4. He wont turn out to be another Madhura, he's not  so hell bent on thinking samay will ruin everyone's life, I think that he will accept him, it seems like they don't have any kids, so he'll start to consider samay as his own.
5. She will hide the fact of who she is, and I think rusty and samay will find out and expose the truth.
6. Then she will agree to help after knowing that her hubby won't hate her for her past, and her motherly instincts won't let her do her child wrong.

Good Night!
Manjot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aabha thumbnail
lolz...i loved ur comments manjot!! thank u soo much for the rocking update!! i sooo wanna see the SnR scenes now lol...that was too funny of how u were imagining S waiting for R outside of the delivery room!! hahahah...just loved reading that! 😆...pati ho, tho samay jaisa! 😳 awwww lol...a lil samay or rusty...awwww 😳 😳 samay would be such a CUTE and HOT dad yaar! lol ok i soo totally went off topic there, but i couldnt help it! i just loved the idea of them having a lil one around..awww 😆
shweetdreamz thumbnail
Thanks for the rocking update. I do think that Samay's mom will have to tell Samay she is his real mother because she will not let his son just die like that. also Im sure Rusty will soon figure out that Dr. Marwa's wife's name is Divya and then She will make sure Miss Divya helps Samay out. we all know our Rusty gets her way when she wants to!
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Manjot thanks so much for the detailed update.  Lag raha tha ki main phir ek baar episode dekh rahin thi.

As for your questions:
1.How do you think dr. marwa will react to his wife's past? I think he already knows of his wife's past. He was saying something of giving her a precious gift for her birthday, maybe he was referring to her son, (i know this is highly unlikely as she reacted as if in a shock when she heard the news of Sam but we can hope so, isn't it😉)

2.Do you think he will hate her? Dr. Marwah seems to be a reasonable person so no he will not.

3.Do you think he'd readily accept Samay?  If he loves his wife a lot then I am sure he will accept her son.

4.Will Dr. Marwa turn out to be another Madhura?  No way.

5.Will Mrs. Marwa let it be known that she is Samay's mom? In the precap they did show Dr. Marwah saying see Rusty who has come to meet you, and then he introduces his wife Divya Marwah. So again I feel the doc knows this fact of his wife.

6.Will she help Samay?  But of course she will.

Edited by vidya0906 - 17 years ago
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update Manjot. It's goona get interesting with the entry of Samay's mom. I hope she accepts him as her son.
dontforget thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow, written in great detail. Good Job and Thanks a bunch for taking the time 👏 👏 👏
mkumari21 thumbnail
Maybe Samay is also Dr Marwah's son also, but he did not know about him till now.
Thanks for the update
xpunjabixplayax thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkumari21

Maybe Samay is also Dr Marwah's son also, but he did not know about him till now.
Thanks for the update

it highly unlikely i think. cuz they've beeen married for 25 years, and samay is 28. and she gave him up for adoption before she got married...but tha would be nice if it were to be true